The Librarian

Story Info
Visitor and small town librarian connect.
2.7k words
4.47
30.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of a series writing of "opportunities" I have enjoyed as I have traveled.....

The first time I noticed her was at a party for her 42nd birthday. The ladies at the local library were having a party for Sarah behind the check-out desk, complete with balloons, a big "Happy Birthday" sign, cake and punch.

This was my third trip to the library in this town of 22,000 people, having taken a contract job in a large nearby city. I much prefer small town living, and still only had a 25 minute commute to work.

I design and set up offices for sports medicine and physical therapy offices, my "experience" being I played linebacker at a major college football program, but tore a knee my senior year. So much for the pros. However, I did continue to work out, keeping my 6'6", 285 pound body in shape.

I also read – a lot. Primarily spy and intrigue novels, especially when the good guys are going after the bad German Nazi's or the old U.S.S.R. KGB. So getting a library card was a priority.

Checking out an armload of books, one of the librarians invited me to have some cake and punch. I would never turn cake down, so I took a small square of cake and a cup of some kind of punch. Looking at Sarah, I wished her a Happy Birthday and thanked the ladies for the refreshments.

Sitting down at home that evening, for some reason I looked up the library staff online, learning that Sarah was Sarah Kinney, the head librarian. It noted the college attended and other background items, and included as hobbies were reading (who would have expected that), antiques and touring art galleries. Married to Gary Kinney, with no children.

One week later I was returning books and checking out some new ones. Nobody was at the counter, and I noticed Sarah at her desk looking at a computer.

"Hello, did you have a nice birthday?

"Oh, I'm sorry. Mary must have stepped away, let me help you with those books. And yes, I had a very nice birthday, thank you".

Reaching out my hand, I said "Hello, I'm Matt Brattain. I happened to be here last week when they had your party." Shaking my hand she said "And I'm Sarah Kinney".

Checking the books back in that I had returned, her face flushed at one of them. I was surprised at the book myself, as it had some rather graphic sex, something not usually in the type of books I read. Apparently Sarah had read this book also, I thought, smiling to myself.

Waiting for her to check the new books out, I looked more closely at Sarah Kinney, realizing how small and delicate she was. About 5'1", she had to barely weigh 100 pounds. Her silk dress hung nicely on her body. She was small breasted, maybe a 32B at the most, and thin with just a slight flair to her hips. Her hair was cut in a not very becoming bobbed style, and her face was petite, for lack of a better description. Very little, if any, makeup. The black glassed perched on her small nose completed the "librarian look".

Over the next several weeks I would see her at the library, always saying hello. Sarah always gave a little wave, smiled and said hi.

Working out at the local gym, I had gotten to know some of the guys – all of them seemed pretty cool. I also met Gary Kinney, Sarah's husband. He did not seem to quite fit in with the others. Apparently he had lost a car dealership that was inherited from his father , felt like others thought less of him because of this, and so carried a chip on his shoulder. Instead of owning the dealership, he now sold cars there – but heck, nothing wrong with that in my estimation. Gary and Sarah had dated through high school, I found, and were married one week after graduation. With no children, one of the guys made a crude remark about Gary "shooting blanks". That happens, or maybe there were other reasons – none of my business.

One evening I was browsing an antique store in a neighboring town – my brother ran some Victorian style bed-and-breakfast's in the city, and I'm always on the lookout for anything he might find interesting. Walking around a corner I literally ran into Sarah, knocking her 100 pounds to the floor with my 285 pounds. After we got sorted out, I apologized once again and invited her next door for a coffee.

"Thank you, that would be nice. But I would maybe take a tea instead of coffee, I've never had coffee".

"Who in the world has never had coffee" I wondered.

Sitting down with Sarah, I noticed that she was dressed impeccably as always, and as always, smelled fresh and clean – no perfumes or anything. We chatted comfortably for over an hour, then she stood to leave, while I told her I was going to stay and finish my coffee. She walked to the door then turned around, walked back to me, leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, thanking me for the tea. Then walked quickly out the door without looking back.

Over the next few weeks I made several trips to the library, returning and checking out books. Sarah avoided eye contact, always finding someone else to help me. But I have to admit, she had me quite intrigued.

That Saturday night was the town's Fall Festival, kind of a fair without any rides. I enjoyed wandering around, trying out the different kinds of foods, looking through the local artist booths and checking out a car show. Not unexpectedly I ran into Sarah and a group of friends. Learning that Gary was out of town, I thought this would be an opportunity to have another tea with her, and she hesitated before answering me, but said no, there were too many people out.

Then I had another idea. "Sarah, I have to take some paperwork to the city on Tuesday (I knew that was her day off). Would you like to ride along? There are a couple art galleries you might enjoy".

Hesitating at first, she then said "Yes, how about we meet at the coffee shop where we met before. I would rather the two of us not leave from here".

So, three days later Sarah and I were headed to the city. She was dressed as usual – a silk patterned dress, with a lightweight sweater over her shoulders. And, she smelled wonderful.

First dropping the paperwork off at the work site, we hit an art gallery, and surprisingly spent two hours there. A long, pleasant lunch, then off to some other galleries. Now getting late in the afternoon, Sarah and I were quite a ways from my car, when the rain started to fall. After getting nearly soaked, we finally found a small hotel and popped inside. Looking in a mirror, laughing about how we looked, I thought "what the heck", and suggested we get a room and get dried off. Much to my surprise, she looked at me for a few moments, looked away and quietly said "yes, I would like that".

At the age of 28, I had never been married, or even close to being married. I now found myself in this hotel room with a 42 year old married, attractive and very intriguing lady.

Hanging her sweater on a hanger, she turned and walked to the window, looking out at the rain. Her wet dress clinging to her petite, but curvy body. Turning to me, the look in her eyes had changed. Unzipping her dress and slipping it off, she walked to the closet and hung it up. Turning to face me, she stood in her simple bra and panties, white with no frilly lace or anything.

"Matt, would you mind undressing also? I feel awkward standing in front of you like this. Nobody else has ever seen me this way, except, you know, Gary".

Undressing down to my boxers, I hung my clothes up to dry.

Looking at Sarah, my cock was already starting to stir. Walking to her, she turned and walked quickly away from me, back to the window.

"What do you want Sarah?" I asked.

"I want to feel something new, something different......." she trailed off.

Turning, Sarah unhooked her bra and stood for a moment, while I looked at her small, perfect breasts. Locking her eyes on mine, she slid her panties down, stepping out of them. Realizing that I was only the second person to see her this way in her adult life, I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her.

Pulling my head down, she stood on her toes and kissed me, softly at first then with a hunger, our tongues exploring each others mouths. Dropping to her knees, she pulled my boxer shorts down and I stepped out of them. At this point I was quite hard, and with a gasp, she just stayed on her knees and looked at me, taking me with both her hands, wrapping them around me as far as they would go as her wedding ring glistened in the light.

Picking her up, I carried Sarah to the bed, laying her down gently, I looked her in the eyes, parting her legs. By now I was almost, but not quite, at full length, and I placed my cock down on her abdomen, as we both looked at the starkness of my black skin against her pale skin. Her eyes now wide, looking at my cock laying on her, she simply whispered "oh Lord".

Pausing for a moment, thinking back to the locker room, I realized that I was close to three times the size of what she was used to, both in girth and length. I looked at this beautiful lady and asked "are you sure Sarah?"

I was more than a little surprised when the next words out of her mouth were "Fuck me Matt. Please, please fuck me".

Playing with her small, pink nipples with my tongue was wonderful, while I slid one finger up and down her slit and around her clit. Within moments she was wriggling on the bed, then I moved down and spread her lips, entering her with my tongue, tasting her for the first time. Moaning, she grabbed my head and pulled me tighter against her, my tongue continuing to work inside her. Then, feeling her body stiffen, Sarah gave a slight scream and quivered as she had an immediate orgasm.

Unable to wait any longer, I raised up and took my cock in my left hand, sliding it up and down her now soaked pussy. Pushing slowly into her was incredible; I could not believe how tight this 42 year old woman was around my cock. Continuing, I slowly inched inside Sarah, pulling out slowly each time. By the time I was half way, I knew it was by far the deepest she had felt anyone inside her. Continuing to fuck her, I slowly went deeper until I could no longer help myself. Pulling almost all the way out, her pussy gripping me all the way, I raised myself up and plunged all the way in, knowing I was more than 11" deep. A scream escaped her mouth, while her legs came off my back, quivering as she raised them into the air. Her hands grabbed the sheets as her head whipped from left to right. I began to think I was hurting her, and began to pull out when she yelled "fuck me, keep fucking me sooo deep".

And I did. Every time I started to slow down, her hips started bucking up against me, taking me deep as I continued to pound inside her. Her orgasms were incredible, as I looked down on this little pale body, flailing around on the end of my cock. I can only say, she was like no one I had ever experienced.

Finally, I said "I'm going to cum Sarah. I have to pull out and cum".

"No, I want you inside me when you do. Please".

And no sooner had she said that, with one final push I exploded like never before, as the walls of her pussy seemed to milk me. And Sarah, she was screaming like each long spurt was taking her over the edge. Then exhausted I rolled off of her. Looking at her, her legs and arms splayed, my cum running out of her as her breathing slowed, her body still twitching, looking more beautiful than ever.

Walking to the refrigerator, I got us two bottles of water and opened them as we sat down in the chairs. We drank for a few moments, saying nothing while catching our breaths. Looking at her sitting in a chair, my cock was already starting to come back to life – God she was incredible.

Finally, Sarah looked at me and asked "Matt, would you do it to me from behind? I've never done it that way...".

As hard as it was for me to imagine that, I took her to the bed and put her on her hands and knees. Wasting not time, I spread her legs and took hold of those beautiful, slender hips. Lining up my cock, I pulled her back as I pushed forward, this time plunging in all the way without stopping. Sarah gasped, then we quickly found a rhythm as I pushed her down on the bed with her ass up to me, holding her hips as I fucked her again. Leaning back to catch my breath, Sarah took over and began slamming back into me until I reached under her and began stroking her clit with one hand and pulling her hair back with the other. Facing to the left, I realized that she was looking at us in the mirror. Looking at my huge black body fucking her small petite white body, my dark cock pounding inside her. No longer able to contain myself, I let loose again, cumming inside her as she came with me.

She could not stop after that. We fucked the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Picking her up, her legs around me, I held her against the rain streaked window of the hotel room, pounding Sarah as she screamed with every stroke. Then me on my back while she rode me, my hands on her hips and her small breasts bouncing, her body seemed as if it was vibrating. I swear she looked like an angel rising up and down on my cock.

Finally Sarah took me into her mouth, sliding up and down me as I grew to full length one more time. How she made me do this I will never know. Trying to take me deep into her throat, I knew that it was not possible. But, laying her on her back on the bed, with her head hanging back, gave us the angle we needed. With that beautiful face in my hands, her lips opened, Sarah said "go ahead Matt, show me how". And I fucked her one more time, that perfect, petite face, not believing she could take me like that.

Letting Sarah out back at the coffee shop, she gave me a quick peck on my cheek, got in her car and left. I sat in my car for the longest time, thinking about that day.

One week later, I stopped at the library to drop off some books. There was again a party in the lobby, with cake, punch and a sign that read "Best of Luck Sarah". And one of the ladies asked me if I would like some cake and punch, telling me that it was Sarah's going away party – she was moving to the city. Sarah walked to the desk and checked out my new books, sliding a piece of paper inside one book with her new address as she slid her fingers over mine. She gave me a quick smile then went back to her friends.