The Librarian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay we can talk out here I guess. What do you want to know?" he asked, taking a long draught of his beer.

"What do you know about Xavier Productions engaging in illegal activities with young girls?" Sarah asked.

"Well it's an open secret that Raffe Ignesman provides Lyle Brinkman with young runaways to perform in a lot of the productions. Sometimes we have to perform with them and it's obvious they are drugged or performing against their will."

"Most of the guys just convince themselves that it's part of the act. Sometimes it gets very violent on those sets," he drew on his cigarette.

"And?" Sarah suspected he had more.

"There are rumours, and these I can't substantiate, that Raffe keeps the girls in a heavily guarded house and that he and Lyle prostitute them to sickos for exorbitant prices."

"That's all I know," Jim stared down at his beer.

Sarah reached out and took his hand.

"Thanks for telling me Jim and thanks for not asking why I want to know," she squeezed his hand and smiled at him.

"So do you trust me now?" he asked.

Sarah reached across and pulled him to her and kissed him. It was awkward kissing sitting and Jim lifted Sarah to her feet so he could kiss her properly; he pulled her to him, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately.

Sarah felt him harden through his trousers and she pressed against him. He dropped a hand to her behind and gently squeezed her buttocks. They were still sore but Sarah responded accordingly and slid her hand between their bodies and squeezed his tumescent penis through his slacks.

Jim broke the kiss and looked at her and smiled cheekily.

"I got a room just in case."

"Just in case eh Jim?" she smiled back.

"Well it would be a pity to waste it so why don't we retire," she grinned.

They just made it inside the door before they started to kiss and tear at each other's clothes. Sarah kicked off her high heels and unzipped her dress while Jim pulled off his shoes and sox. Jim pulled down Sarah's dress while she ripped off his shirt and went to work on his jeans. She shucked out of her dress and Jim kicked off his jeans and they fell on each other on the bed.

Jim lay on top of Sarah and kissed her; she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her, his hot flesh felt wonderful against her bare torso, despite her bruising. He unclasped her bra and gently stroked her breasts, aware that that her nipples would be tender after the battering they took during the filming.

Sarah pulled Jim's face down to her breasts.

"Be gentle," she whispered.

And he was. He gently suckled her nipples with his lips and licked them with the tip of his tongue until they were erect.

"Hmm, lovely," she sighed.

Sarah broke the kiss and eased herself from under Jim. He took the hint and lay back as Sarah licked and nipped at his belly working her way down until she came to the base of his semi-erect penis, which she engulfed and sucked and licked to full tumescence.

She ran her tongue along the shaft and then trilled the base of the glans, the sensitive fraenulum. This time Jim gasped and when he did she swallowed his cock all the way and began sucking on it, working her mouth up and down using her tongue to excite him.

When Jim couldn't take any more without climaxing he eased her face from his groin and bought it to his so they could kiss and caress each other. She took his phallus in her hand and stroked it and he stroked her cock through her pantyhose and panties, feeling her panties become wet with her precum. His hand slid inside the waistband of her pantyhose and found her cock hard and dripping.

Sarah wanted to feel his hand on her erect penis so she gripped the waistband on her panties and hose and pushed them down her thighs.

Jim seized the opportunity and lowered his face to her groin and sucked Sarah's hard cock. He slathered at her organ and licked the droplets of pre-seminal fluid as they leaked from the eye of her cock. Sarah writhed on the bed and held Jim's head in her hands and bucked up and down, sliding her cock in and out of his mouth.

Jim sensed her climax approaching and he lifted his face from her groin and straddled her. Sarah raised her legs to assist him and guided his penis into her pre-lubricated sphincter. He kissed her long and hard as his throbbing member slid past her puckered entrance and deep inside her tight anus. Sarah locked her legs around Jim and rose to meet his thrusts.

They fucked.

They fucked and kissed and ground against each other and writhed and wriggled and moaned and groaned and came together.

"Fuck me Jim! Fuck me hard! Come in me honey!" Sarah gasped in his ear.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, your ass is so tight, I'm coming honey! I'm coming!" Jim moaned.

Jim drove his cock deep inside Sarah's anus and ejaculated. Sarah felt him come and that triggered her own orgasm and she spurted hot semen against Jim's belly as his cock jackhammered in and out of tight ass, his glans pushing on her prostate, eliciting her climax. They held each other tight as they came together and kissed each other passionately.

They clung to each other as the rapture of their orgasms slowly subsided and then they lay still, gasping and panting and kissing softly.

Jim extricated himself from Sarah's long legs and rolled off her and lay beside her as the air conditioning cooled their sweaty bodies. Sarah kicked off her pantyhose and panties and dropped the tangled ball on the floor. They lay side by side naked, stroking each other occasionally and softly kissing. Sarah slowly drifted off to sleep, sated by the sex and exhausted after a long day.

She woke up some time later a little disorientated until she realised where she was and then she smiled. Jim had pulled the covers over her and she snuggled under the warm bedclothes for a minute and slid over into the warm patch Jim had vacated.

She lay smiling up at the ceiling and she heard a muffled voice. It was coming from the bathroom and she padded over there intending to surprise Jim with a kiss and a cuddle before using the bathroom and maybe, just maybe, going another round with the buff young man.

"Look Lyle I don't have your cell so I'm leaving you this message on your landline. I just fucked that loopy old tranny broad who's a friend of Tina's but she was asking all sorts of questions about the young chicks and about Raffe Ignesman. She's Tina's BFF or something; but I just don't know? She's a great fuck for an old queen but she seems a bit bogus to me. I'll talk to you tomorrow either before or after filming...I dunno, maybe I'm just a suspicious guy, but she don't seem straight."

"Fuck!" Sarah whispered and put a knuckle to her teeth.

She padded back to bed and hopped in; hoping she didn't look too guilty. She heard the toilet flush and Jim came out beaming. He strode to the bed and lay down beside her and started kissing her.

"Hey babe. Play fair. You just went and now I gotta go. If you're lucky we'll go a second round when I come back," she smiled at him.

"Maybe if you're lucky," he laughed back at her.

Sarah snatched up her purse on the way to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door and sat on the toilet and texted Randy.

'I'm going to call. Please pick up as soon as I do.'

She peed and flushed the toilet and turned on the shower to assist in masking her voice as she called Randy who picked up on the first ring.

She told him what she had heard Jim say.

"Okay. Don't panic. Two things. First I gotta take care of Jimbo and then we gotta erase that call," Randy said.

"What do you mean 'take care'?" Sarah sounded concerned.

"Not that! Just take him out of the picture until we've done what we have to do. Ok; here is what you do. You do whatever you gotta do to wrap things up and then you make sure that you leave with him. Insist he escort you to the parking lot. He doesn't know I dropped you off right?" Randy asked.

"Good. You tell him you're parked in the lot and can he escort you to your car or even offer him a ride home; whatever the fuck. Just get him in the parking lot and I'll do the rest ok?"

"Ok," Sarah replied.

"Text me when you're about to leave the hotel room," Randy broke the connection.

There was a rapping on the bathroom door.

"Hey what's going on in there? Are you drowning or something?" Jim called through the door.

Sarah leapt in and out of the shower just to get wet and then opened the door standing before him naked and damp.

"Hey us special girls got some special cleaning to do if you know what I mean," Sarah blushed.

"Well I don't know why you bothered cause I'm just going to get it dirty again," Jim grinned and picked her up and carried her to the bed.

They made love again; taking their time. Sarah's heart wasn't really in it but the Cialis she had taken earlier in the day was still in her system and she was able to put on a good act.

Jim proposed staying the night but Sarah said she definitely wanted to sleep in her own bed even though it was now way past midnight. While she was dressing she asked him to be a gentleman and escort her to her car.

"I might as well head out too. As we don't have to be on set until mid afternoon I can sleep in at home," Jim said as he dressed.

The gravel crunched under their feet as they walked through the lot. Sarah spotted Randy's Mustang, the sodium-vapour lights reflected off the midnight blue paintwork.

As they got closer Jim whistled.

"Hey I love a girl who drives a muscle car. Hey that's a Musta..." he stopped talking and fell to the ground.

Randy stood over Jim's prone body with a hypodermic syringe in his gloved hand.

Sarah just stood there stunned as Randy clicked the remote and opened the trunk.

"Give me a hand. I'll take his shoulders, lock your hands under his ankles and we'll put him in the trunk," Randy said.

Sarah stood rooted to the spot and Randy shook her.

"Hey!"

"Ok. Ok!" Sarah came out of her trance and with a lot of effort they finally got Jim into the trunk.

"Why couldn't you date a weedy guy Sarah. That guy was heavy as fuck!" Randy said.

Sarah gave him a steely stare and Randy smiled and held his hands out, palms down.

"Joking! Just joking," he grinned.

"Ok hop in and I'll drop you back at the lobby. You get a cab back to the condo while I take care of Jimbo."

"That's twice you've said 'take care of Jimbo'. What does that mean exactly?" she looked at him seriously.

"It means I take him to a guy who I will pay extremely well to keep old Jimbo here comfortable but safely out of the way until we conclude our business and only then do I tell him to let Jimbo go, ok?"

"Really?" Sarah looked at him questioningly.

"Really. Scout's honor," he chuckled.

"You were never a Scout," she quipped.

"You were never a Princess," he quipped back and she couldn't help but smile.

Randy dropped Sarah at the curb at the hotel lobby and drove off into the night.

To be continued...

12