The Librarian Ch. 06

Story Info
TG fucks bad guys so she can rescue young sex slaves.
8.1k words
4.75
13.6k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers

Part Six -- The Dark Web

Although Sarah was nearly exhausted, she had no choice but to get up early to ensure she could get into Lyle Brinkman's office and erase the message that Jim Bellman had left on Lyle's answering machine.

Randy woke her with coffee and she bathed and fixed her makeup and decided to dress in the outfit she was going to wear for filming that afternoon. Her logic being it was the only way she could justify being on set so early, so that she could get Wardrobe and Makeup to ensure she met the Director, Todd Barrington's, requirements for the scene.

The mauve satin blouse and short navy blue skirt were a tight but perfect fit. Sarah tottered on a pair of four-inch black high-heel pumps and under the outfit she wore red satin panties, a matching lacy bra and a pair of sheer, flesh-toned, hold-up stockings.

If Randy wasn't wide awake before; he was wide awake when Sarah came out of her bedroom looking for more coffee.

"You know your stocking tops are visible," he commented.

"Yeah. Nice of you to notice. Anyone would think I'm off to make a porn movie," she replied sarcastically.

"Wow! Let me get you more coffee Miss grouch," he teased her.

They sat side by side at the breakfast bar sipping coffee.

"Ok Sarah first thing first. Get to Lyle's office and delete the message that good old Jimbo left. Then use this. Just plug it into his PC, it doesn't even need to be switched on. This gismo will suck up the hard drive contents and everything else in a matter of minutes."

He handed her a black box about the size of a packet of cigarettes. It had a small lead with a USB connector on the end.

"Along this edge a series of LEDs will light up, starting with flashing red at this end and then progressing to solid blue at this end. As soon as the solid blue light comes on, rip that puppy out of his PC and toss it in your bag. While it's doing its thing, if you see any paperwork that looks at all interesting take some pictures with your phone ok?"

Sarah nodded and yawned.

Randy took her by the shoulders.

"Look at me Sarah!" he ordered.

"Stay alert. If it looks like you can't get into his office without being seen, don't do it. If it looks like someone is approaching, get the fuck out of there. Do not get caught ok?"

She smiled back at him and nodded.

"I have a shit excuse, if someone comes along I'll say I'm looking for Tina. If it's Lyle I'll just have to play it by ear," she said.

"See if you can think of something better. While you're in the studios I'll run that picture of the girl you took yesterday and see what I can find out. I'll be close. Very close. I'll keep a lookout for Lyle and I'll text you if he or Tina turn up. I hope they don't; but if they do well," he opened his jacket and showed her a snub-nosed .38.

"If it gets to the stage where you need that it's over for Stacy Patterson and for me," Sarah said.

"It will be a last resort," he smiled at her.

"My knight in shining armour," Sarah leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

Randy inhaled her perfume; it made him a light-headed.

"My Ice Princess," he kissed her cheek lightly.

She punched him in the arm.

"Yeah I know...don't call you Ice Princess," he grinned.

Sarah confidently pushed through the glass doors into the plush foyer of Xavier Productions. The attractive twenty-something receptionist in the designer dress and Jimmy Choo heels sat behind her chic glass desk, sliding a finger across her tablet. The tiny earpiece in her ear was obviously silent because she looked up as soon as Sarah entered the foyer.

"Hi Sarah," she greeted Sarah like a close friend as opposed to someone she had met only twice before.

But she knew that Sarah was Tina's best friend so she knew to treat Sarah accordingly.

"Hi honey, is Crystal in yet or Sally in Wardrobe? I just wanna make sure I'm fine for filming today," Sarah said.

The receptionist scanned her slim tablet and looked a little quizzical.

"You're not due on set until this afternoon," she looked a little perplexed.

"Yeah I know but I'm a perfectionist and I just wanna get my look right, read my lines on set and then I can take a break until this afternoon," Sarah smiled at the receptionist.

She hoped the receptionist was, as Sarah suspected, just eye-candy and as dumb as a sack full of hammers.

Which she was. She thought it was cute that the old tranny broad thought she was like in a real movie and needed to go to so much effort.

"Sure. Go on though Sarah; Crystal just got here but Sally won't be in for at least an hour," she smiled sweetly.

"Hey, that's ok, I can shoot the shit with Crystal for a while," Sarah smiled back.

The receptionist rolled her eyes. There was a saying at Xavier Productions that you'd rather shove pencils in your eyes than spend an hour talking to Crystal.

Sarah pushed through the sleek painted black door and entered the main office area. She breathed a sigh of relief and went straight down the corridor to Lyle's office. There seemed to be very few employees at work and those who were, were on the sets, dressing and preparing them for the day's filming. The offices seemed empty; the only noise was soft rock music coming from a radio down in Makeup.

She took one more look up and down the corridor and then entered Lyle's office and closed the door softly behind her. She considered locking it but realised that would just look too suspicious if someone caught her.

She went straight to Lyle's phone and saw a digital readout on the answering machine flashing the figure 3. Sarah adjusted the volume to minimum and hit play. The first two messages were business related but of no interest to her. The third message came from Jim Bellman.

'Look Lyle I don't have your cell so I'm leaving you this message on your landline. I just fucked that loopy old tranny broad who's a friend of Tina's but she was asking all sorts of questions about the young chicks and about Raffe Ignesman. She's Tina's BFF or something; but I just don't know? She's a great fuck for an old queen but she seems a bit bogus to me. I'll talk to you tomorrow either before or after filming...I dunno, maybe I'm just a suspicious guy, but she don't seem straight.'

"Loopy old tranny broad am I?" she hissed.

"Well I hope Randy's friend is kicking your ass now and then while he keeps you locked up."

Sarah deleted the message and fidgeted with the answering machine until she figured out how to make the other messages appear 'unread' and the figure 2 flashed on the machine. She turned the volume back up and left it alone.

Sarah took the gismo out of her purse and slammed the USB connector into one of the USB ports on Lyle's PC. The LEDs started flashing red and after about twenty seconds it changed to flashing amber. Sarah hoped the gismo wouldn't take too long to download all the data.

Randy was working his laptop in his car whilst keeping a lookout across from the entrance to Xavier Productions but when trying to do two jobs at once; neither gets done properly.

Lyle slid though the entrance door unseen by Randy.

Sarah was leaning over the desk trying to find something worthwhile amongst the scattered papers when Lyle burst through the door to his office.

He was greeted by the sight of Sarah's shapely behind clad in that short skirt clinging to her buttocks, the hem resting at the top of her thighs displaying her stocking tops. Her long, sexy legs clad in sheer hosiery were a delight to behold.

"Well how lucky am I?" Lyle beamed.

"If that ass doesn't belong to Sarah Carter; I'll be goddamned," he grinned.

Sarah was startled but she kept her wits about her. Rather than jumping up and turning around, she arched her head so that her derriere remained on display and her pretty face beamed at Lyle.

"Oh my! Mister Brinkman! You've caught me in the act," she smiled seductively at him.

Sarah's mind was racing. She had two priorities. One, recover the gismo before Lyle saw it and two, think of a legitimate reason to be in Lyle's office.

"And what act is that?" Lyle sauntered into the office to better appraise Sarah's ass.

"I was actually laying in wait for you...figuratively speaking of course," she grinned at him.

Lyle sidled up to his desk and hoisted himself up so that he sat facing the door. Sarah glided up to him so that she was standing between his legs. Her blouse was open revealing her modest but pert breasts cupped in the red lace bra. She smiled when she saw he was quite taken with them.

"Sooo...Sarah...best friend of Tina...what does bring you to my office so early in the day?" his eyes remained locked on her breasts.

"Well first off; yes Tina is my best friend and as you know we sometimes share things...like each other," Sarah sidled up to Lyle and rubbed against him like a cat.

"Doesn't mean we can't share other things," she blew seductively in his ear.

"And what would sharing 'things' with me cost?" he grinned.

Sarah pouted and playfully slapped his shoulder.

"What makes you think I want something in return?" she rubbed against him and placed his hand on her ass.

"I'm married to Tina; I know you trans girls are no different to genetic women. You always want something in return," he squeezed her buttock.

"Well you know I'm working here because I'm broke and a girl always needs more money. A little bird told me you might have other revenue streams in which I could invest; if you know what I mean?" Sarah wriggled her ass and kissed the side of Lyle's mouth.

He took his hand off her ass and held her away from him at arms length.

"Who told you what?" he glared at her.

Sarah remembered what she had said to Randy before she went to Bendy Wendy's to meet Tina: 'usually the best lies are just fabrications of the truth'.

"I had a date with Jim Bellman last night and he said that he thinks you are running call girls or some sort of brothel," Sarah said.

She pouted again and slinked against him.

"Did he now? Jim shouldn't be talking about things that don't concern him," Lyle said.

"But they do concern me Lyle. If it's true and if you think I might be able to work in that area of your business," she smiled at him.

"Well it turns out I might be looking for someone with your special attributes. I usually use Tina to host my special parties but she has another appointment tonight apparently. You might have to offer up your ass though," he explained.

"So???" Sarah rubbed against him and put his hands back on her buttocks.

"Ok, leave your number and you keep your phone on. I might have a job for you later," he grinned.

"So now...where, were we?" his face lit up with lust.

"Well I was bent over your desk like this," Sarah resigned herself.

She bent over the desk and raised her ass, presenting herself to Lyle.

"Mmm," he positioned himself behind her and squeezed her buttocks.

Sarah felt him lift her skirt and his fingers stroked the globes of her ass through her red satin panties. She wriggled her buttocks invitingly.

She heard Lyle unzip in the silence.

"This will have to be quick," Lyle said breathlessly.

Sarah reached behind herself and pulled her panties down far enough to expose her tight puckered bud. Lyle reached around her and unbuttoned her blouse and freed her breasts from the cups of her bra. He squeezed them and although they were still tender from yesterday, her nipples hardened and she gasped.

Lyle placed his hands on her shoulders and positioned his cock in her tight crinkle and slowly pushed forward as he pulled back on her shoulders.

Sarah concentrated on loosening her sphincter as Lyle buried his cock in her anus right up to the hilt; his groin pressed against her buttocks. Sarah had to admit that this was in fact her favourite position as the man's penis pressed against her prostate and she sighed accordingly.

"Mmm, fuck me darling," Sarah pushed back.

Lyle went back to fondling her tits as he fucked her, burying his cock deep in her anus and then pulling it out so that the just the glans remained inside her sphincter.

Sarah reached inside the front of her panties and freed her cock from its gaff and began to stroke it as Lyle began to fuck her with long hard strokes.

Sarah knew it was going to be a quickie but she had to admit it felt so damn good and she squeezed and stroked her penis to full tumescence as Lyle fucked her and squeezed her breasts.

"Oh...Yesss!" Sarah felt Lyle orgasm and he pulled her back hard against him and ground his groin into her soft buttocks.

Her spend splattered on the floor as Lyle emptied himself inside her. He pushed her down on the desk and jackhammered away at her as he ejaculated the last of his load.

Sarah's breasts were flattened on the desk as he held her down and her thighs dug into the table but the hard fucking was still felt incredibly intense and satisfying. She wanked herself harder, splattering more semen against the desk and she moaned with lust.

"Oh god that is good!" she hissed quietly; aware that they didn't want to attract any attention.

Lyle gave her a few hard thrusts to release the last of his issue and then pulled out. His warm semen began to dribble from Sarah's anus and she reached for a handful of tissues from a dispenser on the desk and wiped between her legs.

Lyle took a handful of tissues too and dabbed at his deflating erection.

"I'll use the ensuite first toots, then you can clean up. I'll be quick," he smirked.

As soon as he entered his little office toilet Sarah unplugged the gismo and dropped it in her purse; all the time holding her skirt up away from her semen splattered thighs and dribbling anus. She thought she must look a real sight standing in the office holding her skirt up, with her panties around the top of her thighs and blouse unbuttoned and her tits hanging out.

"Fucking Randy? Some lookout he is!" she giggled to herself.

That said, she realised this could have gone horribly wrong but it all tuned out ok; so be it!

Lyle came out and winked at Sarah and waved his hands at his ensuite. She handed him a post-it with her cell number on it.

"Hurry please Sarah; if Tina turns up now I'm not so sure she will necessary agree with your interpretation of sharing," he smirked.

He still couldn't help but playfully spank her bottom as she squeezed past him.

Sarah found some moistened towelettes and cleaned herself up. Lyle hadn't even kissed her in his rush to fuck her so she didn't have to fix her makeup. She smoothed her skirt, popped her tits back in the cups of her bra, and buttoned and straightened her blouse.

Sarah stepped out of Lyle's ensuite and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks babe," she smiled at him.

"Keep that phone on Sarah; like I said I might have something right up your alley, if you'll pardon the pun," he laughed at his own joke.

Sarah smiled along with him but the smirk left her face when she left his office.

She made her way down to Makeup and then to Wardrobe and both Crystal and Sally was surprised to see her, although Crystal still managed to bend her ear for half an hour while she touched up Sarah's makeup. Sally tut-tutted and gave Sarah a pernicious look when she saw some small semen stains on her skirt and panties. She replaced the offending items.

"Try and keep your clothes free of bodily fluids before filming this afternoon," Sally admonished her.

Sarah only went down to the set to justify being in Xavier Productions but unfortunately for her Todd Barrington the Director was on set.

"Just the girl I'm looking for! I've re-read the script and I think it's a bit light on for sex so I've re-written this afternoon's pages," he grinned.

Sarah paled and waited to see what was coming.

"You're still too bruised from yesterday to do naked stuff so I'm going to have Harden and his business associate push you around a bit and force you to have sex with them. Nothing too heavy, just a spit roast while you're still fully clothed. Some of our customers really like the fully-clothed thing and of course a trans secretary is fetish heaven," he smirked.

"Super; I can hardly wait," Sarah said sardonically.

"Ok Sarah; I'll see you at two this afternoon," Todd said and wandered off to another set to direct another movie.

Sarah was not overjoyed by the news but she was pragmatic enough to know that if you worked in the pornography industry, you were likely to get fucked, very often.

She called Randy and met him outside in the car park.

"Some knight in shining armour you turned out to be," she punched him in the arm.

"What?" he rubbed his upper arm.

"Our friend Lyle Brinkman got right past you and caught me in his office," Sarah scolded him.

She had decided to make no mention of her letting him fuck her; that would likely rile Randy.

"It's ok. My lame excuse worked and I'm waiting for him to call me with a hooking job," she said.

"A hooking job?" Randy asked.

"Let's go home and get some coffee and talk there," Sarah said.

They sipped coffee at the breakfast bar.

"The girl you saw in the corridor is Carley Jenkins; she's been missing for nearly two months," Randy said, pointing to the screen where a missing person's mugshot of Carley was displayed.

"The gismo has everything from Lyle's computer. Good girl," he smiled at Sarah and she smiled back.

"I'll go though it this afternoon while you are filming. You should be safe at Xavier Productions on your own this afternoon; you're doing nothing sneaky. Now what's this bullshit about a hooking job?"

"I asked Lyle if what Jim Bellman had told me was true and for all intents and purposes he admitted it. He admitted that Xavier Productions is running prostitution on the side but he never went into any details. He just offered me a job this evening," Sarah didn't quite tell the truth but she didn't lie either.

"When and where?" Randy looked very serious.

"He didn't say. He just said to keep my phone nearby and wait for a call," Sarah replied.

"I'm not sure I approve of this," Randy glowered.

Sarah guffawed.

"So you approve of me making pornographic movies with total strangers and rekindling a sexual relationship with an old girlfriend but a bit of prostitution makes you queasy," Sarah cackled.

"You know what I mean. If I don't know where you're going how can I protect you?" he looked a little peeved.

"Like you always do," she leaned forward and pecked his cheek.

"Come on; take me to work," she grinned.

"They're just filming those what do you call them? Establishing scenes?" Drew asked as he drove.

"Yes. For god sake I won't even be taking my clothes off," Sarah justified what she said as not really lying because Todd told her she would be fucked fully clothed.

On set there was anger and mayhem. Harden Swollen otherwise known as Jim Bellman had not turned up to work and was unable to be contacted.

"Fucking talent. Ok we film it this way...." Tod went on to explain that Harden's business associate would come to the office, chat up the secretary and when she turned down his advances he would forced himself on her.

The janitor from yesterday's scene would burst in on them and join in.

And that's how they filmed it with the same inane dialogue. The businessman slapped Sarah across the face and he didn't quite pull the slap properly and it actually dazed her.

She tottered on her feet and the business man threw her into the desk and she grabbed it for support. He spanked her ass and then pulled up her skirt and spanked her again. Sarah cried out in pain and it was not feigned.

"Great! Great! Keep it up," Todd yelled delighted at Sarah's 'acting'.

The businessman pulled down Sarah's panties and Todd got them to freeze while they took closeups of her cherry-red buttocks and then closeups of him spanking her bottom. Sarah writhed in pain and Todd loved the action.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers