The Librarian(s) Ch. 01

Story Info
Books aren't all that you'll find at the library.
3.5k words
3.8
34.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't beautiful. Jennifer. She wasn't beautiful, not in the classic sense. She was short, had a page boy hair style, and a rather stocky build. On the other hand, she had a magnificent ass, a marvelous smile, and the most beautiful blue eyes. She was the librarian. She was the woman I loved from afar. She was the woman I longed to worship. She was the woman I hoped would own me.

I had recently retired and moved to Boca Raton, Florida the same year the city completed the construction of a lovely new library. It is more than just a repository for books. It has a small gallery for the exhibition of artwork, a small theater, a bookstore, internet access (both computers and free wifi), as well plenty of comfortable seating for reading or just hanging out.

Being new in town and not having the most active social life, I'd spend a day or two each week at the library. As a 52 year old, very submissive, single, white male with an active imagination, it wasn't unusual for me to fantasize about serving any of the women with whom I came in contact. Jennifer was no exception.

Married, with college aged children, Jennifer was the senior librarian and in charge of the information desk. If I had to guess, I'd say she is in her late 40s. Though she was always pleasant towards me, she clearly had a stern aspect to her demeanor and clearly carried herself with an authoritative attitude. Though she never gave any hint of a sexually dominant nature, it would be very easy to imagine her as a cane wielding, ball busting, dominatrix. And believe me, I did.

The more I saw of her, the more I dreamt of serving her, being her slave. If only she would allow me to worship her as the Goddess I truly believed her to be. Sadly, that seemed like an impossible dream so, instead, I strove to establish a friendship with her. I began to visit the library more often, stay longer, all in the hope of just being around her. Gradually we did establish a rapport and regularly spoke with one another.

As Thanksgiving approached our conversations revolved around traditions, recipes, and football. Yes, she is a football fan, another huge point in her favor! When she found out I'd be spending the holiday by myself, she insisted I spend it with her family.

"Thanksgiving is not a time to be alone Greg."

"Thank you Jennifer. That's so kind but I don't want to intrude on your family tradition. Besides, I'll be quite content flopping down on the couch and watching three football games. "

"Greg, our family tradition is spending the day with family and friends and watching plenty of football. You won't be intruding, you'll be part of our family."

"Thanks, that's so kind but I'll only come on three conditions. One, you allow me to bring some wine. Two, you allow me to bring dessert. Three, you allow me to help you in the kitchen."

"Sounds great! Let me give you the address. Dinner will be served at 3:00; you're welcome to come anytime after 1:00."

"Fantastic. I'll be there. Thank you very much Jennifer."

I was ecstatic! Not only would I not be alone on Thanksgiving but I'd be in the presence of a true Goddess. I'd bring a few bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau (I buy a case every year) and a pecan pie. The hardest thing I'd have to do is wait until 1:00 Thursday!

Following the instructions emanating from my car's GPS, I soon found myself parked on the street outside Jennifer's home. Either librarians make far more money than I thought or her husband must do very well for himself. (Actually, he does but Jennifer has acquired great wealth of her own though just how, I'm not sure.)

Inside her home, Jennifer seemed both in command and very relaxed. With that great smile, and a lovely outfit accented with black pantyhose and lovely high heels, she was a vision of beauty. The atmosphere was filled with warmth, good cheer, friends, and family. Jennifer made all the introductions, including Charles, a maintenance worker from the library.

After telling her son to fix me a drink, Jennifer turned to me and asked, "Greg, would mind giving me a hand in the kitchen?"

"Of course not. It'd be my pleasure."

Jennifer put me to work chopping mushrooms for the gravy as well as putting me in charge of making the salad. As I was chopping away, her son Don delivered my gin & tonic. When he left the room, Jennifer closed the door and then approached me.

"Greg, I have a special favor to ask of you, I hope you won't mind?"

Mind? I'd get down on my knees and kiss her feet if she desired. Still, I wasn't sure this is the response she was looking for. Instead, I simply said, "Of course, what would you like me to do?"

"Well, I'd really appreciate it if you took care of Charles. If he asks you to do something, would you just take care of it for me? He's a special man, very dear to my heart, but I might not be able to give him the attention he deserves. I'd be in your debt if you could do this for me."

"Not a problem Jennifer, happy to do so."

"Thanks. His requests might seem a little strange but if you'd just do as he asks, I'll definitely make it worth your effort."

"Well, with an offer like that, how could I refuse?"

"Thanks Greg."

And with that, she opened the door and turned on the TV in the kitchen so I could watch the game while I finished the tasks I had been assigned.

I have to admit, her request had me intrigued. Charles was a nice enough fellow. A few years older than me, he was an attractive African American, 6 foot tall with a muscular build and a bald head, though whether he shaved his dome or was naturally bald, I wasn't sure. What "strange" requests would he make of me?

Soon enough Jennifer announced that dinner was ready and we all gathered around the table. It did not escape my notice that I was seated next to Charles. As Jennifer and her daughter Melissa brought the dinner to the table, Charles and I struck up a conversation about football. He was a Dolphins fan whilst I was a Patriots fan. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I tried not to be an obnoxious Patriots backer. Given what would soon begin to unfold, that was probably a wise move.

After we, or at least Charles and I, finished our squash soup, he leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "please get up and follow me."

Remembering what Jennifer requested of me, I simply did as I was told. I got up and followed Charles . . . into the bathroom!

"Close the door and get down on your knees."

I felt my face flush and I'm sure it turned red. After closing the door, I remained standing, not sure what to do next.

"Didn't Jennifer tell you to do whatever I asked?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir"

"Then why are you still standing? Get down on your knees. NOW!"

I sank to my knees as Charles walked towards me. Soon enough my eyes were focused on his crotch.

"Don't worry, you're not going to suck my cock, at least not today. But if you know what's good for you, you'll obey me completely and without hesitation. Do so and Jennifer will make your darkest, most perverted fantasies come to life. Refuse, and you'll be punished and then banished from her life. Understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Yes, I believe a sick fuck like you would understand. Now unzip my pants and pull out my cock."

I did what the man requested.

"Today, not a single drop of my piss will reach the toilet. Instead, your mouth will be the receptacle for my golden nectar. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Unzip my pants, reach in, and pull out my cock."

Following Charles' instructions, I retrieved his massive cock. His wasn't the first cock I've held (I must admit, I do enjoy giving the occasional blow job) but this was certainly a unique situation. On my knees, in a friend's bathroom, head to head (so to speak) with the largest cock I'd ever seen. Still soft, it had to be at least 7 inches in length and quite thick as well.

"Pretty, isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, time to stop staring and start drinking. Open your mouth and let the head of my cock rest on your tongue. That's it. Now close your lips around my cock, make a nice tight seal and get ready to drink. Don't you dare spill a drop."

I slowly nodded my head and looked into his eyes. And then it happened. His piss began to flow into my mouth, down my throat, and into my stomach. Warm and salty, I had to admit it tasted wonderful. Though I've perform this same task for numerous women, this was different. The anatomical advantage of a penis as a urinary delivery vehicle made the experience of serving as a urinal more efficient and satisfying than performing the same function for a woman.

As the flow of his piss began to slow to a trickle, someone tried to open the bathroom door. The door being locked (thank God), there followed a knock on the door.

"We'll be right out."

I was mortified. Whoever was knocking on the door now knew that Charles wasn't alone. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who was with him and what we were doing.

Charles didn't care. When he finished pissing, he pulled his cock out and ordered me (in a voice loud enough for someone standing outside the door to hear) to "lick the head clean before you put my cock away." Wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible, I did as instructed. I licked the head of his, especially the piss slit and then put his cock in his pants, and zipped his pants.

Upon completing my duties, Charles patted me on the head and then signaled me to rise, open the door, and head back to the table. Opening the door, I was pleasantly surprised to see that whomever had knocked at the door had either returned to the table or found another bathroom to use. When returned to the table, we were served the next course.

Though there was plenty of conversation around the table, there was no mention of what had just occurred or what Charles and I were doing together in the bathroom. Nothing was said but I couldn't help noticing that whenever Jennifer looked my way, she smiled at me.

Charles and I made two more visits to the bathroom. After I finished the last of his piss, Charles stopped me from putting his cock away. Instead, he turned around and dropped his pants. This left me staring at his bare ass.

"I want you to lick my ass crack and then stick your tongue up my ass and clean me out. Don't worry, I'm not dirty but I've been sitting on my ass all day and now my asshole is sticky and sweaty. You don't need to think about what you're doing, just do it. I'll tell you when to stop."

What choice did I have. I made a promise to Jennifer so I dove and stuck my tongue up his ass. At first, it seemed like an arduous task but I grew to enjoy it. I have to admit, I was disappointed when Charles told me to stop. Watching him pull up his pants, I realized my servitude to Charles had come to an end, at least for today. Would I have a chance to serve him again? I sure hoped I would. How could I let Charles know this? I had to act quick, before he opened that door.

"Sir, I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to serve you today. I hope you enjoyed my service and I'd be happy to do so again."

He patted my head again, smiled at me and said, "we'll see."

With that, we returned to the dining room. Most of the guests were leaving, those who were remaining headed to the family room to watch the last football game. Jennifer asked Melissa and Don to clear the table and asked me to do the dishes and asked me to do the dishes. She promised she'd be in shortly and take care of the leftovers.

The kids cleared the table in record time. In a matter of moments the counter was filled with dirty dishes and half empty platters. While I set about my task, Melissa and Don cleaned the dining room. After a few minutes, Jennifer returned. Gathering various Tupperware containers, she began to put away the leftovers.

"Greg, I want to thank you for helping out. And I'm very glad you came today. I hoped you enjoyed yourself?"

"I did as well. Thank you for letting me spend this special day with you, your family, and your friends."

"Well, the pleasure was all ours, we enjoyed having you. Especially Charles."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that but as I finished cleaning the final dish, I noticed Jennifer smiling at me.

"You don't have to leave anytime soon do you Greg?"

"Of course not."

"I've got something I'd like to show you but if you'd rather watch the game . . . "

"Nope, I'm all yours."

"Hmm, well you better follow me then."

Staring at her magnificent ass the whole time, I followed Jennifer up the stairs and into her bedroom. "My husband and I often spend the night together but we do have separate bedrooms and I decide if/when we're together. But what I wanted to show you is here in my bathroom."

I followed her into the spacious bathroom. Once we were both in, she closed and locked the door behind us. As I looked into her eyes, I saw there was a sparkle but she was no longer smiling.

"Ever since you walked into the library you've been staring at me, ogling me, fantasizing about me, haven't you?"

"I cannot lie. You've been all I think about. Please forgive me. I'm sorry if I've caused you any discomfort."

Her face softened as the smile returned to her face. "Don't worry Greg, I can spot a slave from a mile away. I knew you longed to serve me and if you play your cards right, you'll be mine. Now strip. Place all your clothes in the tub."

As I quickly complied with her order, Jennifer lowered her pantyhose and sat on the toilet. Snapping her fingers, she ordered me to kneel before her, keep silent, and lick her shoes.

"Let's not pretend Greg, we both know what you are. Only a true piss whore would suck down the piss of a man he never met. Only a true ass whore would stick his tongue up another man's ass. Tell me, tell me why you did that? Make me believe you're sincere and that you're worthy of my attention."

"I did those things because you asked me to do whatever Charles asked of me. And I wanted to do them in the hope of pleasing you. Ever since I first saw you I've dreamt of serving you as your slave. I'd do anything to please you, bring you joy and happiness, and make your life easier."

"That's a tall task, are you sure you want to be my slave, to be owned and controlled by me? Are you a man of honor, a man of your word?"

"Yes Jennifer, I am."

From out of nowhere, catching me completely unaware, Jennifer knocked me over with a powerful left hook that left me sprawled across her bathroom floor.

"Get back up and kneel before your Goddess.

"First, when we are in private, whether alone or amongst 'friends' you will address me as Goddess Jennifer. When in any other setting you will address me as Ms. Jennifer. Understood?"

"Yes Goddess Jennifer."

"Second, you are not a man. You are a male. And while every man is a male, not every male is a man. Just as every cock is a penis, not every penis is a cock. Charles is a man, you are not. Charles has a cock, you do not.

"Third, today you served as Charles' urinal and ass licker. From this moment and forever more, you will serve as my toilet. You'll be drinking my piss tonight but very soon you'll become just as adept at eating my shit as well as serving as my spittoon. And since you licked Charles' clean ass today, starting tonight your tongue will serve as my toilet paper.

"Fourth, tomorrow we will go to the Fetish Factory in Ft. Lauderdale to purchase a chastity device for you. You've seen the last of your orgasms, perhaps forever. You said you'd do anything to bring me joy and happiness. Nothing would please me more than to deny you orgasms for the rest of your life.

"Fifth, once you're locked up, you will be subject to frequent, and often harsh, discipline. Sometimes I'll punish you for any infraction or mistake you've made. Sometimes I'll beat you as part of your training regimen. And sometimes I'll beat you just because I so enjoy inflicting pain.

"Sixth, it should go without saying, but you are never to disobey me. I don't often give second chances so know that if you do disobey me, you risk permanent banishment.

"Seventh, once your balls are locked up, I'll own you. Forever. Even if I sell you, I will still maintain ownership.

"If you cannot abide by these rules, and the many others that will soon follow, you have my permission to retrieve your keys and wallet (but not your clothes) and leave . . . my presence, my house, and yes, the library. If you ever in my presence I will call the police. Believe me, with all the cops I know, they'll be happy to make your life a living hell.

"If you can abide by these rules, then close your eyes and face the ceiling. Your choice."

Choice? What choice? This was an opportunity of a lifetime. I closed my eyes and faced the ceiling. Almost immediately I heard, and then felt, Goddess Jennifer spit on my face.

"You've made a life changing choice. Don't ever do anything to make me regret offering you this opportunity.

"Now, you may open your eyes and gaze upon me but remain on your knees. I want you to concentrate on my voice, on the sound of my shit splashing in the bowl, on the aroma emanating from my ass. Soon enough you'll be licking my asshole, cleaning me better than toilet paper could ever hope to do. And then I'll reward you with my piss. I'm sure you'll find it more flavorful than Charles'."

And so I knelt there as her shit hit the bowl. While she told me that I'd continue to drink Charles' piss, even when at the library, a new scent began to fill the room. To some, to most, it was an aroma most vile. But for me, it was heavenly. It was the scent not just of a woman, but of a Goddess.

When her bowels were empty, Goddess arose, turned her back towards, bent over at the waist, and issued a one word command.

"Lick!"

And so I did. I spread her cheeks, stuck out my tongue, and dove into her glorious asshole. The taste wasn't delicious (though I was sure, in time, it would be) but it wasn't awful. After eagerly licking for a full 10 minutes, Goddess issued another one word command.

"Stop."

And so I did. In anticipation of her golden nectar, I kept my mouth open.

"Charles was right, you are a true piss whore. Well my bladder is full but tonight you'll only be allowed to drink half of what I've got on tap."

And with that, she began to slowly piss into my waiting mouth. She was right, her piss tasted much better than Charles'. All to soon, the stream of piss came to an end.

"Get into the tub and lie down, on your back, on top of your clothes. This is where you'll spend the night. If I need to piss during the night, I won't have to go very far to find you."

"Thank you Goddess Jennifer."

"One last thing before I go. Close your mouth and open your eyes."

I did. And then she emptied the rest of her bladder, unleashing a might torrent of piss all over my body and my clothes. I would spent the rest of the night in a puddle of piss. My Goddess' piss.