The Librarian's Dilemma

Story Info
Lactating librarian needs help from a student.
3.2k words
4.39
100.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda Reed met her husband when they were both in college. Brenda was a cute girl, but had never been overly popular. She wasn't athletic, but she wasn't overweight either. Of average height, she had always been a little pudgy growing up, and had been late to develop. Bob was just barely taller than Brenda, so he was short for a man, but he kept himself in great physical shape. In high school, she didn't get a lot of attention from the boys, and never had a serious boyfriend before she met Bob. He was in ROTC and Brenda wanted to be a teacher. Bob was the strict military type, but he deeply cared for Brenda and their love blossomed. After college, he decided to stay in the military and was stationed at a remote base in Texas. They got married in a simple ceremony just two weeks before Bob had to report to his new post. Before moving to the base, Brenda had never lived more than an hour away from her hometown, and now they would be more than 7 hours away from her parents. Brenda had some trouble finding a teaching job near the base, and had to settle for a job as a librarian at a high school that was about 45 minutes away. After a few years she grew to enjoy the job, and became good friends with some of the other teachers, even though most of the faculty was quite a bit older than her.

Brenda and Bob's sex life was good, although Bob had a slightly kinky side. Brenda hadn't had much experience with other men, but she didn't want to disappoint Bob and went along with most of his fantasies. Over the years, she became more adventurous too. After four or five years, they decided to start a family. When Brenda was pregnant, her sex drive really kicked into high gear. Perhaps it was all of the hormones, or perhaps it was the fact that her breasts really got bigger, but it was probably a combination of both. She actually felt sexier -- until her belly got really big. Brenda wanted sex all the time, and up until she was about 8 months pregnant, she and Bob had sex almost daily. She was about 5' 5", and before the pregnancy had been about 150 lbs with C cup breasts. During the pregnancy, she gained about 30 lbs, and went up to a DD bra size.

Aside from the typical anxieties about starting a family, the pregnancy went very well and Brenda delivered a healthy baby boy. When she was breastfeeding the baby, Bob asked her to let him drink her milk. He had often fantasized about it, especially after her breasts had gotten so much bigger. Brenda was conflicted about letting him do it, but eventually gave in. Once she let him, Bob became obsessed with drinking her milk while having sex with her. He demanded to suckle at least once a week, sometimes more often than that. Brenda didn't quite understand Bob's desire to drink her milk, but it wasn't a good idea to upset Bob so she allowed it to continue. He could have a temper, and when he issued an order, it had better be followed. Bob wasn't afraid to let his military side show at home. His father had been in the military too.

After Brenda returned to work from her maternity leave, she continued to pump her breast milk several times a day. She had lost most of the weight that she gained while pregnant, and was back down to about 155lbs, but her breasts were still DD. Just seeing her in a tight low-cut shirt was enough to give Bob a hard-on. Of course at school -- and most everywhere else - she wore conservative clothes and attempted to hide her figure. When their little boy was almost year old, Brenda decided it was time to wean him. Bob demanded that she keep producing milk for him. After allowing Bob to drink her milk for some time, she had begun to enjoy it a little too. The stimulation of her nipples, breasts, and the feeling of Bob sucking the milk out of her full breasts began to arouse her, and became a regular staple of their foreplay. She continued to pump her breasts twice during the school day to keep up her milk production. The hospital at the military base had a milk bank, and would accept breast milk donations for newborn, adopted, or motherless babies. Brenda donated all that she pumped, and felt like she was doing good above and beyond her husband's fetish.

Gerald Sweeney was a tall, skinny geek in his senior year at the high school. He had volunteered as an aid in the library his freshman year, and now was doing it again as a senior. Working in the library wasn't as boring as sitting in study hall. Gerald was one of Brenda's favorite students. He was shy, but got good grades and had already been accepted to two different colleges. Although he was 6'3", he was clumsy and had never been good at sports. He had also never had a girlfriend, and was generally shy around the opposite sex.

On the Monday morning after spring break, Brenda was running late. They had traveled to visit her parents for the week, and didn't get back until late Sunday night. Oh well, at least the students would all be on a holiday hangover too. Brenda woke up late, rushed to get the kid fed, dressed, and taken to daycare. She even skipped packing her lunch, which she usually did, and figured she could eat in the cafeteria. It wasn't until after the second period at school when she realized that she had left the breast pump at home. It wasn't an option to drive all the way home and back to get it. It would take too long. She usually had to pump just before lunch, and during the last period of the day before she drove home. Maybe she could drive to the local pharmacy and buy one on her lunch break. The small town only had one pharmacy, and she called them to see if they had any breast pumps in stock. The clerk who answered the phone at the store told her unfortunately they didn't, as they had just sold their last one a couple of days prior, and weren't scheduled to have another delivery until Wednesday. What was she to do? She couldn't think of a thing.

She felt her breasts getting heavier and heavier during the morning. When she went to lunch, every step down the hallway made her full breasts bounce. It was almost painful, and she still had hours to go before she would be able to get home. The dull ache in her full breasts became sharper by the end of the lunch period. The pads in her maternity bra were getting moist as her milk started to slowly leak from her nipples, drop by drop. Walking back down the hall, and up the short flight of steps near the library almost brought her to tears. She had never felt her breasts so full before. They were swollen out the top of her bra, and it almost felt like they were squeezing the breath right out of her. There was no way she could last until the end of the day without some relief. As the day went by, she became more and more frustrated and emotional. What scared her the most was the knowledge that the pain would keep getting worse the longer she went without pumping. A slight panic started to overcome her.

Gerald walked into the library two periods after lunch. He hadn't been able to go anywhere for spring break, and was depressed from hearing all of the other students brag about their vacations. He quietly sat down behind the desk and started to go through the few book returns that were in the box. Mrs. Reed was in the library office, and didn't come out to greet him. Gerald felt a little slighted, because he liked her and she usually greeted him cheerfully every day. One of the books in the box was missing it's card, so Gerald went into Mrs. Reed's office to ask her if he should make a new one. As soon as he walked through the door, he could tell that something was wrong. Mrs. Reed looked very worried about something. He started to ask her about the book, but then changed his mind and asked her if there was something wrong.

"Oh, hi Gerald" said Brenda. "Umm, no I'm OK. I've just got a lot on my mind right now. I'm not having a very good day today." Gerald asked, "Well, is there anything I can do for you?" "No" Brenda replied, "thanks anyway." And so Gerald slowly left the room. As he left he said, "OK, I'll be at the desk if you think of anything for me to do." Gerald wondered if something bad had happened to Mrs. Reed over the spring break.

Brenda's mind was racing. And her breasts were aching. She had to do something, and a crazy thought came to her mind. Maybe Gerald could help her. Maybe Gerald could suck her milk out. No, she couldn't cheat on her husband. Although, would that technically be cheating? She wasn't having sex with him. But she would probably lose her job if anyone found out. And maybe Gerald wouldn't even do it anyway. He might be freaked out by her even asking. She was a little freaked out just thinking about it. Could she let a strange man -- no, an 18 year-old teenager-- drink from her breasts? How else could she relieve the pain she was feeling? Maybe she could convince Gerald to do it. She did like him, after all. But no one could ever find out. How could she convince him to keep it a secret? This wasn't worth losing both her job and her marriage. Then she took a deep breath, and tried to envision Gerald suckling from her breasts. It didn't seem so bad. She wasn't as repulsed by the thought as she was a few minutes ago.

She composed herself, and walked out to the desk. "Gerald, there is something you can do for me after all. Follow me." She led him to the old microfiche room. Nobody ever used that stuff anymore, and the small room just sat there collecting dust. It was small and dark, and the window on the door was frosted to keep most of the light out. "I need you to help me with something in here... Please sit down for a second."

How could she convince this shy teenage boy to do this very taboo thing she was considering? People don't even usually talk about breastfeeding in normal conversation, and she was about to ask this grown boy -- one of her students - to do it with her. What could persuade him to do what she wanted? Brenda took another deep breath, then continued "Gerald, there is something wrong, and I need you to help me with a personal problem. This has got to stay just between you and me. Are you willing to help me, and never tell anyone about what I've asked you to do?" Gerald was a little surprised, but he hesitatingly said "um, OK. What do you want me to do?"

"You know that I had a baby a little over a year ago, right? Well, I'm still producing milk. My problem is that I forgot to bring my breast pump to work today, and my breasts are overflowing. I know this is a little strange, but I need you to suck my breasts. I need you to drink the milk in my breasts. And you can't tell anyone. And if you do this for me, I will give you a blow job. You suck me, and I will suck you."

Brenda could tell by the look on his face that he was stunned. She threw in the blowjob to help convince him. After all, according to Bill Clinton that still wasn't cheating. She didn't know if he would do it. She could probably get fired for even suggesting it. Gerald was stunned. Shocked and stunned. He figured she wanted him to alphabetize something. This was completely out of left field. He didn't know how to react. He was still a virgin, and now one of the teachers at his school wanted to have him suck her tits and give him a blow job. He managed to mumble, "Uh, yeah OK." He was nervous and excited at the same time.

Brenda pulled a chair from one of the desks, and turned it around to face Gerald. She was wearing a "Hillary" pantsuit, and took off her jacket. She then sat down, and slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Gerald's eyes were practically bulging out of his head, and she noticed that he was starting to get a bulge in his pants too. She pulled her blouse open, and unhooked one of the cups of her nursing bra. Her breasts were so full. She had a nipple pad inside the bra, and it was completely soaked with milk that had leaked out. There was no turning back now. Gerald was staring at her bare breast.

"OK Gerald, come on over here. Don't be afraid. It tastes good. And, God, I'm so full. Please, get this milk out of me. Come on now, just kneel down in front of me." So Gerald did. He leaned forward, and moved toward her on his knees, trying to hide the fact that his erection was growing. He moved right up to her. Wow, he had never seen a breast so big. Her nipple was huge. It was dark red, and already there was a drop of milk starting to form on the tip of her nipple. He hesitated, and Brenda cupped one hand under her breast, leaned forward and pushed her nipple right into Gerald's face. He almost pulled back, then the first drops of milk hit his tongue. Gerald almost shot his cum in his pants right then. His jeans felt so tight. But he wrapped his lips around her nipple, then slowly started to suck in. The milk flowed our of her nipple immediately. He was surprised how soft her nipple was. It pulled so far into his mouth. Gerald started to suck with more enthusiasm. It did taste good. The milk was a little sweet. He started drinking it faster. Brenda subconsciously put her other hand behind Gerald's head and pulled him closer. Oh, sweat relief. It felt so good to her. That familiar, rhythmic pull at her nipple.

After only about a minute, Gerald stopped. How much milk does she have, he wondered. Her tits were so big. Is it all full? "No, don't stop," Brenda pleaded. "There's still more. Keep going, it feels good to me." So Gerald went back to it. A few minutes later Brenda did stop him. He hadn't completely emptied the breast, but it was enough. Somebody might notice if they had been gone for too long. Time to switch breasts. She pulled her bra cup back up, and opened the other side. That nipple pad was even wetter than the first one had been. In fact it had soaked through and started to make the cup of her bra wet. Gerald couldn't believe how big her boobs were. They were so soft. He reached up with one hand, and slowly felt her exposed boob. He cupped it and dove right back in to sucking. He couldn't believe how lucky he was, with his hand on her boob, and her nipple in his mouth. His erection was raging now, trying to poke right out of his jeans.

Brenda felt herself starting to get sexually aroused now. As the milk flowed out of her nipples, so did her anxiety and worry. She only thought about how good it felt. How she loved to feel her nipples be sucked and stimulated. Gerald slowly caressed her breast as he sucked on it.

When Gerald finished, he sat back, and looked up at Mrs. Reed's face. She avoided his gaze, and covered herself back up. She buttoned up her blouse, then looked directly at him. "Thank you Gerald, That felt really good. Now it's time for me to live up to my end of the deal. Let's switch places, with you on the chair."

There was no hiding his erection now. He leaned back in the chair, and pulled up his shirt a little so it was above the top of his jeans. Brenda started to reach for his zipper, but then pulled back, and said, "Maybe you better pull it out." It was her turn to feel a little embarrassed about what they were doing. She hadn't seen another man's penis in a really long time. So Gerald undid the button, then slowly slid the zipper all the way down. He thrust his hips forward a little bit, and pulled the jeans down further, so he could pull his dick out all the way. Brenda was surprised. It was a monster! She had never seen a penis so long. Gerald was easily three, or maybe four inches longer than her husband. She reached out, and wrapped her hand around his shaft. Gently, she squeezed her hand, making the veins bulge ever so slightly, and the head swell considerably.

Gerald almost had an orgasm right then. As Mrs. Reed squeezed his shaft a second time, a large drop of pre-cum oozed out on the end of his dick. Then she bent forward, and took the head of his penis into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his head, licking off the pre-cum, then gently started to suck. Gerald let out a low moan. This wasn't going to take long. She sensed that he was close, and started to bob her head up and down more, while continuing to squeeze his shaft. Gerald began to shudder, and his orgasm shook his entire body. His cum burst into her mouth before she expected it, in great spurts, shooting onto her tongue and into the back of her throat. Brenda tried to swallow as much as she could, but some drooled out of her mouth along his shaft, running down onto her hand. She kept swallowing until he finished his orgasm.. Gerald was panting hard.

Both of his legs were shaking, quivering, and he had almost fallen right off the chair. After a moment, Brenda sat back up and composed herself a little. She released his penis, and slowly licked the small amount of cum off her fingers. Neither said anything, both still being slightly out of breath. Gerald couldn't take his eyes off of her, and Brenda briefly met his gaze, but shifted her eyes away, not sure what to do or say. There was a little bit of an awkward moment, as Brenda stood up, and began to straighten her clothes. Her eyes kept drifting back to Gerald's crotch, and his still erect penis. Gerald couldn't stop thinking about her breasts, pushing out against her blouse. Finally, Brenda managed to say, "Thank you Gerald, but you'd better put your pants back on now. Remember you can't tell anyone what we've done. If you keep our little secret, maybe we can do it again sometime." Gerald had no problem agreeing to that. He wouldn't tell a soul, but this little session would replay in his memory a thousand times.