The Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to let up the pressure slightly.

'I'm nothing... but a... cock-sucker.'

Now that she'd said it, I could squeeze tighter. 'That's true, dear. You are worthless. But there is one bright side. Do you know what that is?'

She couldn't speak now. My grip was too strong. But she managed to shake her head slightly. I kept her like that, watching her eyes glaze over as I waited to reply.

'You're my cock-sucker, Cathy.' As I said it, I let go my grip and pushed her to the floor. I stood over her, watching her gasp. 'Mine to play with, to toy with, to throw around as I see fit. You need to understand that. Quickly.'

'Sir...' she gasped. 'Yes, sir.'

'Come here, dog. Kneel in front of me.'

She obeyed.

I held her chin and stared down at her. 'What are you, Cathy?'

Cathy stared right back. 'Your cock-sucker, sir.'

I unzipped and freed it for her.

'Then suck, bitch.'

***

Half an hour later, I started untying Cathy. I'd draped her over the railings, her face level with her ankles, ropes looping hands and wrists to the rails, and then tying back to the heavy wood table as an extra support. My come dripped down from her arsehole, while dribbles from her own cunt ran down her thighs.

I freed her wrists and feet first, so she could pull herself up and brace properly.

'Tom?' she said, shakily.

'Yes?'

'You are a complete bastard.'

Smiling to myself, I finished undoing the ties around her waist. 'So that wasn't good?'

'It was incredible, but you're still a bastard. How on earth did you manage this?'

'It was necessary.'

She winced as she flexed her arms and tested her balance, so I helped her sit down with her back against the railings.

'Necessary, huh? You always do think with your cock.'

I sat beside her. 'Necessary for you. These exams are driving you mad.'

Cathy raised an eyebrow. 'Well, I can't say it wasn't blissful to let go for a bit, but I'm really not convinced that you did this for me.'

'Fine. Impugn my honour.'

She snorted. 'Honour? You?'

'When it comes to you, yes.'

Her eyebrows furrowed, and she looked at me closely. 'That's sweet. But I'm sure it wasn't too much of a chore.'

I smiled. 'It was dreadful.'

'Bastard. Just give me a bloody hug, already.'

So I did.

12