The Library

Story Info
Naughtiness with Daddy at the library.
994 words
4.2
42.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The library was fairly calm, a few scattered students and book worms here and there. I carried my laptop to a rather secluded corner, only rarely getting a visitor looking for an old newspaper or magazine. I checked my phone, saw that Daddy had not texted me back yet, and opened up my tumblr, scrolling randomly.

Of course there were naughty pictures galore on my screen, and every now and then I looked up to check and see that no one could see my screen. My face was flushed and my panties were beginning to soak through to my skirt. I adjusted myself so that, should my juices dribble out, they would hit the seat instead. My phone suddenly vibrated, and I opened a text from Daddy.

-What are you doing, little girl?

I giggled to myself and blushed as I typed my response.

~looking at naughty things at the library, Daddy!

-Is it making your kitty wet, little girl?

I blushed brightly, wiggling in the seat and feeling my wetness actually pooling under myself.

~yes sir, it is...

There was no immediate response, so I went back to my screen, staring at pictures of girls being tied up, gagged, and played with in ways that I envied. I couldn't help it, I have to feel the coolness of the chair against my wet snatch, so I sneakily took my soaking panties off and stuffed them in my purse, shivering as my pussy touched the coolness of the wood. My phone buzzed again.

-Knowing my naughty girl, your panties are already off. I want you to spread your legs and lift your skirt so that anyone looking under the table would see it.

I gasped out loud, quickly covering my mouth and looking around to see that I didn't attract any attention. I sighed when I realized that no one was stirring. I blushed red as a tomato and slowly drew my skirt up and over my knees, spreading my legs while I do so. I shakily type up my response.

~i did it Daddy...

-Good girl. Now I want you to trace a finger over your clit slowly. Understand?

~yes Daddy...

I looked around again, making sure I was completely alone, and slowly lowered my hand so that it was touching my wet crotch. My index finger poked gently until it hit my clit, and I slowly, teasingly, circled it around my clitoris. I stifled a gasp, biting the inside of my cheek, as I felt great pleasure surge through me. Another buzz.

-Good good girl. I bet it feels good doesn't it? I bet the thought of getting caught it making you much much wetter.

He was right, of course. I could barely get any friction on my clit because I was so wet. I continued to read his text.

-Now, I want to insert a finger inside. Go very slowly, but deep enough to hit your g-spot each time. Do NOT cum, young lady.

I whimpered quietly to myself, responded with a yes sir, and reached down to insert my middle finger into me, slowly pushing it in until I hit my g-spot. As my finger grazed that wonderful spot my legs shook, and I had to bite my lips hard to not make a sound. I worked that finger slowly in and out, for what felt like forever, my legs shaking with each swipe of my spot. Another buzz.

-Now, I want you to look up and find someone. Stare at them. Watch them. If they look to you, look away, but you must look back to them as soon as you can. Don't stop touching yourself. Do this for two minutes, then cum. Keep going slow and deep, little girl.

My eyes went wide as I read that text, but knew he would somehow know if I did not do as he asked, so I braced myself and looked around until I could find someone to look at. There, almost on the other side of the library, was a girl. She was probably my age, and so incredibly beautiful that my heart stopped. It made it that much easier to stare at her and touch myself. I almost wanted her to catch me looking at her and cumming. What would she think?

I felt my orgasm building and rising, my legs shaking more and more, my had gripping the edge of the table. Another buzz.

-Cum. NOW.

Oh, how I came. I shook and vibrated, trying to take even deep breaths as I could feel myself pussy spasm around my finger. Without warning, I squirted, moving my hand out of the way just in time so it shot under the table and on the floor instead of all over my chair. I sunk my head slowly to the table, trying to catch my breath. Once I gathered my wits, I looked up, happening to lock eyes with the beautiful girl. She was staring wide eyed at me, a grin on her face and blush on her cheeks. Oh god, she saw me cum.

"Looks like you put on a show for someone, little one," said a hot voice in my ear. I twirled and saw Daddy standing right behind me.

"Daddy!" I loudly whispered. He just smiled and leaned forward, kissing my forehead.

"You were such a good girl, princess." His words made my anxiety ease and my lust grow. I felt so proud of myself.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Lets get you home so we can take care of that wet kitty," he breathed in my ear. I looked across the floor to the girl, noticing her hand rubbing herself through her leggings. I smiled and searched through my bag for some paper, scribbled something down, and smiled up at Daddy.

"Let me give that girl my number first, please. She needs her kitty taken care of too!" Daddy just smiled.

"Okay baby. You needed a playdate soon anyway."