The Library

Story Info
Friends meet a secret partner in the library.
1.4k words
3.92
21k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the library late at night. I check to see if anyone is in the conference rooms. You are staying late tonight, working on a project that is due in two days. You are sitting at a table in the very back of the library. I sit at your table. We are sitting across the table from one another. I can see your eyes, they speak sweetly to me. I know you are looking into my eyes, my eyes tell of my soul. We stop staring and you place your hand on mine, squeezing it gently. I know from the way you hold my hand that we will be best of friends.

We start to discuss our projects. We have many books and maps laid before us. I am wearing a fairly short skirt with a white button up blouse. I leave enough buttons undone that nothing can be seen, unless I lean over. As you hold my hand, I take my other hand and lean way over to point to one of the maps we are reviewing. You can see my cleavage, it is tan, and smooth, and upon each breast is a white spot of my skin shaped into the shape of a playboy bunny. This arouses you, I notice that you are looking and I lean forward more so you can see clearly.

I could tell you wanted to touch my breasts, to hold them, to caress them. I let go of your hand and move around to sit beside you at our table. It is dimly lit, and only one or two people are in the whole library. I slid my chair up beside yours. My leg touched yours, I could feel a slight tremble come from you. I placed my hand on your thigh, slowly rubbing my fingers up and down your thigh. I could feel you become aroused. I speak to you, you turn and look at me. You know what I want but you aren't sure what to do about it. I place my other hand on your cheek. I bring your lips toward mine.

We part our lips, our tongues intertwine, we are breathing deeply. I move my hand from your thigh, I take hold of your hand. I unbutton my shirt some more and place your hand on my breast. It feels blissful, you lift my breast up out of my bra, you kiss it, you caress it, rub my nipple. I am getting very wet now. The hand I have on your thigh I move to your groin. I can feel your cock so very hard and very ready. You take your other hand and slide it up my skirt. I am not wearing panties. You find the magic spot, it is so moist. I feel myself wanting to pull you closer to me. You place your thumb on my clit and your forefinger in my cunt. I start to moan. You hush me. Not wanting to draw attention to us. I tell you of a place in the library we can go and no one will be there. We can do what we want freely.

You remove your hand from my skirt, licking the honey from my pussy off your fingers. I release the hold I have on your leg. Finally you take your hand from my blouse. I buttoned the bottom buttons, and stand to show you the way. I lead you to a stairwell. You ask which way. I tell you up to the next floor. There is a conference room, no one is in it. Wondering how I know this, follow me, hungrily. We quietly open the door to the room. I have told you right, no one is there. We go to the darkest corner. You slowly unbutton my blouse and undo my bra. I unbutton your trousers, and slide my hand inside.

You are so excited, it is difficult for me to not take a taste of the juice that is flowing from your cock. I lean over and stroke the tip of your cock with my tongue. While I am pulling your pants down, you remove your shirt, and then you slide my skirt to the floor. We embrace and slowly lowered ourselves to the floor. You kiss my neck, and down to my breasts. I love it as you caress my breasts. I lower my hand down and take hold of your cock. It is so hard, but I know it can be much harder. I stroke it. You slide your hand down my tummy to my the moistness between my legs. You spread the lips around my clit and began to lick and suck like you have never had the opportunity before. My pelvis is off of the floor.

You use my juices and your saliva to lubricate my asshole. You lick and screw my asshole with your tongue and your fingers. I am in heaven. You are sending chills up and down my spine. Suddenly, we hear a noise. It is a quiet noise but still. We wait and nothing happens. So we start where we had left off. Then the noise begins again. A lady emerges from the shadows. A lady not to much unlike myself. She slowly walks over and asks if she can join? We do not know her, but she seems nice enough, just right for us. She said she could help us with what we are doing. She sounds eager. So we agree. You and I start kissing again, then you kiss her, soon you have your fill of her, she starts kissing me. I have never kissed a woman before, it was different. Softly, but firmly, it makes me shiver. While we three are kissing each other, our hands are exploring parts of the others bodies. I feel her breast, you rub my clit, she licks your asshole. It was getting very exciting.

I speak up and say that my friend here wants to have a titty fuck, and I would like to have the pleasure to give it to him. She tells me it is no problem, she will work around, through and all over us. I lay on the floor on my back, you get to your knees and come as close to me as you can. The base of your cock is right at the base of my breast. I squeeze with my arms to hold my breasts tightly together. You slide your cock into the hole that is made. You stroke in and out. While I am helping you with this, I feel my legs pull apart, oddly the other lady says, "can't let anything go to waste".

Suddenly I feel a very cold tongue on my clit, she is going down on me. Another something I have never tried. She knows where to touch, she knows where to rub, I am really enjoying this to my amazement. I turn my focus to you. When you slide toward my face, you reach for my mouth. I keep my breasts squeezed around your cock. Our lady friend has decided to help us a little more. She takes her forefinger on each hand, and teases and enters both of our assholes, one for you and one for me. She is still eating my clit and you are ready to explode. When she is fucking our asses with her fingers, you start to cum in my mouth, I start to orgasm from the clit eating and fingering of my asshole.

We both are cumming with an explosion. We lay to rest a moment. I look around, I do not see the woman that came to the room, the woman that had just helped you and I have the best orgasms ever. We quick dress and leave the conference room. We are holding on to each other, we walk down the stairs and return to our table. I make mention that it is late and I should be going home, could you give me a ride? You tell me of course.

As we gather our things up, a very nice lady walks over to our table and asks if we had uhmmmm... found everything we needed. We both answer yes, oh yes we most certainly had.

As we walk out of the library, we turn and look at each other, then at the library and back at each other. Was that the lady that came to the conference room to "help out"? I guess she is very dedicated to her job;-)