The Library Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda discovers sex again almost 2 years without Mark.
2.3k words
4.41
15.1k
1

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers

Authors Note: If you're going to, or have, read the story I've written called "Breakdown In Redlands, you'll find the sex scene depicted in that story is very similar to the one depicted in the chapter below. Truth be told, I lifted the scene from "Amanda and Kyle," gave it some slight modifications and pasted it into the "Valerie and Brian" story. I apologize for my laziness.

*****

Chapter Two

Kyle opened the front door to his home, and brought Amanda inside by the hand. She asked where the bathroom might be, and she excused herself. Kyle hung his hat up on the pegs beside his front door. He quickly realized that his bed is probably a mess and made a beeline to it and hastily made it straight. Six years in the Navy, and he certainly came out of it knowing how to make his bed straight and in a hurry before an inspection. As he threw the last pillow on the bed, he heard the toilet flush and the door open. He didn't want to get caught in the bedroom right away, but it was too late, Amanda walked out wearing nothing but the hoop earrings she had on, red high heels, the navel jewelry, a belly chain, and a ring in each nipple. Her natural 38 D breasts had no sag, the tan lines were sharply define. Her large breasts, accentuated her narrow waist but her slightly wider hips gave her an hourglass figure most men would dream to enjoy. Her pussy was completely bald and her tan was so dark, it almost looked like she was wearing white, barely there panties.

Kyle's eyes took in the beautiful and incredibly sexy sight as she sauntered towards him with a playful smile and a twinkle in her bright blue eyes. She walked right up to him and began undoing the belt with the massive buckle. Unbuttoned his shirt. Pulled his pants down and knelt in front of him and in one single gulp swallowed the head and shaft of his nine inch cock in one movement all the way to his pubic hair. She remained there for a long few seconds and stuck her tongue out and swished it across his balls. She then closed her mouth completely around the shaft while it was still firmly lodged in her throat and using her nose created an incredibly tight vacuum around his rock hard cock and pulled her mouth off of it, increasing the vacuum pressure with each inch that exited her oral orifice until it emerged from her mouth all at once with a saliva soaked popping sound.

Kyle, with his eyes rolled up in his head said, "Oh baby yeah! You're still good at what you can do!" Amanda took her well manicured fingers and lifted his cock so she could begin sucking on his balls. She alternated between pleasuring his cock and then paying respect to his balls until she swallowed his cock one more time and felt it get larger and then start twitching in her throat followed by his loud exclamations of, "Holy shit Baby!" he grunted. "You're fuckin' suckin' my nuts through my dick!" His body jerked and contorted. She rode him out in her throat until he was finished and then she swallowed every drop of cum he spewed and dripped down her throat and onto her tongue. Needless to say he enjoyed his first orgasm of the night!

Afterward, he picked her up and put her on the bed. She spread her sexy legs as he crawled between them and began licking her lightly at first around her bare mound then slowly and gently working his way to the lips of her vagina. He nibbled gently as he sucked on her clit which was hardening with every touch of his experienced tongue. She hadn't been pleasured by a man since Mark left her and she was feeling very turned on. Her pussy was so wet with her juices that when he slipped a finger inside her slit she gasped with pleasure. She had forgotten how good it felt to have someone touch her so intimately as she felt a wave of excitement rush over her body and her nipples standing erect even though she wasn't the least bit cold. He reached up and ran his hand over her breast and asked, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, very much. . . You're very good at what you can do as well," she said through rapid breaths and hisses of pleasure.

Kyle ran his tongue down her neck and nibbled at her earlobe getting her turned on even more before gliding his tongue over her large breasts and sucking on them as he made his way back down to her clit button which was wanting more of his attention.

As he nibbled on her clit he rubbed his finger over the opening to her ass and she softly said, "Oh yes! Rub my asshole!" as her body rocked upwards toward his probing fingers. He gently slid his finger inside her pussy lips. Amanda responded by gasping and grabbing the rings on her nipples and pulled lightly on them. Kyle moistened his middle finger before inserting it gently into her asshole. She let out a louder moan and felt her pussy tighten as she felt his finger moving slowly inside her tight ass. "Ohhh. . . that feels so good!" she exclaimed as she arched her back.

He moved his lips to encircle her clit as he finger fucked her harder and faster teasing her pussy and asshole simultaneously with his wiggling and thrusting fingers. She was so close to cumming but wanted to feel his engorged cock inside her so badly she could almost taste it. He licked her pussy and asshole as he slid his fingers inside her juicy twat feeling it tighten around his knuckles. It was so juicy and she was so responsive to his every movement that he wanted to enjoy her body all night long. He pulled both fingers out of her and then suddenly penetrated her ass with both fingers, Kyle felt her ass constrict on his digits as her body began to spasm and squirt hot female juices all over his hand, arm, chin and shoulder, she drenched him with her juices.

After Amanda's sudden trip to ecstasy she quietly said to him, "I'm sorry, did I forgot to mention that you might want to get a towel to wipe yourself off with before we got started. I tend to make things messy!" Her eyes twinkling with mischief the entire time.

Kyle looked her over and grinned at her, "Are you like this all the time?"

Still laying on the bed, she turned her head to look at him, she reached for his cock and began to stroke it softly, without any urgency. It was already rock hard and her small hand made it look even larger. She said, "It's been a long time. But I don't remember it being too different."

"How long has it been?"

"Two years."

"Oh come on! I have trouble believing you've had trouble getting laid for two years."

She moved her head a little closer to his, never releasing his cock and said, "No, I've never had the problem of getting laid. The desire was the question mark. I thought I met 'The' guy." She took a deep breath and finished, "It took me almost two years after he disappeared for me to get here. And so far, 'This' is good!"

He leaned closer to her and kissed her deeply. She closed her eyes and pressed herself closer to him. Her hand never left his cock and his hands roamed down to her shapely ass and grabbed them tightly. He wetted one finger in her still wet pussy and moved it to her ass and began to push it inside. Her head flew backward from their kiss as she gasped. He asked, "You like it in the ass, huh?"

Her blond hair was across her face and very pale blue eyes stared at him from behind the fair locks. She fixed her gaze and gave a wicked grin and said, "I've always wanted to try it!"

"Well I hope I can have the honor of being your first!"

"Not until after you fuck my pussy!" Immediately she rolled over on top of him. He complained lightly about one of her heels digging into his leg, but after getting a better position, she grabbed his large cock and rubbed it around the opening of her tiny pussy. She began moving her hips with the rhythm she was creating and finally moved herself onto his pole.

The sheer size of his cock forced her open like she's never had before. The sound of her gasping shriek filled the bedroom as she was penetrated and filled with his meat. She gripped his shoulder hard as she felt her clit contact his cock as it slid down his shaft and she enjoyed the wave of pleasure given by Kyle's girth and length. When she had sank all the way down for the first time, she closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath. She lifted her tanned and sexy ass repeatedly up and down, her head flung back and her mouth opened wide and her eyes shot open and Kyle saw her beautiful blue's roll to the back of her head when her second orgasm hit. She suddenly stopped moving as a silent scream was held as she let the orgasm envelop her. The muscles in her legs, arms, neck, ass and chest flexed and held for six seconds before they relaxed and allowed her to continue riding his large shaft.

She rocked her hips sharply against his protrusion. Her breathing again became labored and exited in loud little screams. The long manicured finger nails began to cut his skin from her death grip on his shoulders. She had never felt a cock as large, and perfectly shaped, as what Kyle had inside her. And it rocked her world.

Kyle was there the whole time. He felt her sliding his cock in and around her pussy hole, but just teasing him with it at first. But when she finally jammed him inside of herself, he had to take a deep breath. Her pussy was so wet, so warm and so incredibly tight! The further she sank down onto him, the more he felt her pussy muscles grip and release his submerging cock. It took all of his control not to spill his second load right then and there because when she hit bottom, his cock felt the end of her vagina. She had no more room inside. It was a perfect fit! And then the fuck of his life began!

He sucked in a new gulp of air because he knew something huge for her was coming, he was right, her violent orgasm began before he could finish completing his inhale! Her pussy became a vice. Her incredibly hot juices sprayed all over his crotch, legs and stomach. He felt like small knives were invading the top of his shoulders. And all he could do was lay there and watch this stunning woman cum and try to keep from spewing himself too! He'd never had a woman such as this one. He thought to himself, 'Talk about a porn star experience!' But it didn't end. He felt her ride that orgasm for almost ninety seconds, a full minute and a half! When she finally finished, he felt her collapse on his chest, her pussy still filled with his cock, and her kegel's continued to flex and release him inside of her.

He said, "You okay?"

She began to giggle and answered, "Oh fuckin'-A yeah I'm okay! I've never ever had one hit me like that before!"

"Anyone ever tell you that you should be in dirty movies?"

"Yeah. But the girls there are 'actresses' and I'm not acting!" She leaned up to kiss him and felt his still hard cock move in her pussy. The sensation made her eyes roll under her eyelids and give a small audible yelp.

Kyle closed his arms around her and rolled her from the cowgirl position into a missionary position. He took one of her hands in each of his and pinned them above her head and slowly began moving his hips up and down dragging his cock in and out of her very wet pussy and grinding it over her clit. His down movement made her hips move up. His up movement made her hips go down. They were a very well oiled machine with precision like timing. Amanda's back arched off the bed and she drew in a deep breath. Her legs that were crossed at the ankles behind his back suddenly went straight and she clamped her teeth together and hissed loudly as she came again. Kyle continued to pound her pussy and realized he too had gotten to the point of no return and pulled his cock out of her pussy only to hear her scream, "No! Put it back! Cum inside me while I'm still cumming!"

Kyle squeezed his meat into her tiny and convulsing tunnel and that was when he began grunting aloud with her. The sensation was too much for him to put off any longer. They rode that ecstasy wave together, this time it was his turn to add to the mess on the bed.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, he withdrew from inside her and collapsed next to her on the wet bed. He said to her, "Want to help me change the sheets and blankets and get some shut eye?"

"What? I thought you were going to fuck my ass!"

"I'm sorry. It's been a long day and you've totally wiped me out, sexy lady. How about we pick up where we left off after we take a short nap? Then I'll be able to fuck the hell outta you. I'm looking forward to seeing how tight that sweet ass of yours is as well!", Kyle grinned as he rolled off the bed and went to find some clean sheets to rest his weary body on.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers