The Library Ch. 05-07

Story Info
Amanda reveals what prompted her night passion.
2k words
4.27
9.6k
1

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers

Chapter Five

Kyle pulled his Jeep up to the bar where he met Amanda the night before. Amanda opened the passenger door and stepped down out of it and onto the sidewalk. "You're sure you don't want me to take you the rest of the way home?" he asked.

"No. You've been sweet to me. Thank you for last night and everything!" She stepped down off the sidewalk and went around to the drivers side window.

Kyle rolled down the window. She leaned inside and gave him a passionate kiss, "You're going to call me, right?" he asked.

"I will. It probably won't be right away, but I will. Okay?"

"No, but I'll respect your wishes," he said. After a pause he said, "Anyone ever tell you that you are one beautiful and fun to hang around with girl?"

"Not in a long time. . . Thanks."

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure," she said.

"What's this all about? What's going on?"

She was still dressed in the clothes she wore last night and settled back on her heels and bowed her head to figure her response. Her blond locks fell over her face. After a brief moment she looked up and used a finger to move her hair from her face and looked him straight in the eye. "Some one left me almost two years ago. I don't know if he left me or if he disappeared, a victim of crime or of his own accord. I've held out hope for that long that he'd return. My hope expired the night before last and that is what led up to last night."

Kyle looked at her sympathetically and waited for more to come.

She continued, "Last night was me reaffirming to myself that I was still desirable. And let me tell you this, I found the right guy for the job!" she shifted onto one foot and shifted her hips. "You're terrific! And I want to know you better, but I need to make sure that I'm ready for the mental attachment because God knows you've scratched that two year old physical itch I've needed to have scratched!"

"Lancelot to the Lady's service!"

"'Lancelot' doesn't even begin to describe what you've got in those pants of yours!" she giggled.

He ignored the compliment and went for a chink in her armor, "Let's do dinner tonight. Nothing fancy. I know of an incredible seafood place with outdoor seating looking over another beach north of here, thirty minutes or so. What do you say?"

"I'd love to. But I really have to pass."

"Call me when you're ready. Okay?"

"Okay." She kissed him one last time and after the kiss ended they lingered in each others face. Her bright blue eyes, searched his face for an answer to a question she didn't even know. She leaned back and walked behind the Jeep and back onto the sidewalk and began the trek home.

Dressed as she was, in red jeans and heels, with a white cropped peasant tied top, she got a few wolf whistles from drivers and riders of passing cars. Each one boosted her ego and brought a smile to her face. The night with Kyle and the appreciative stares took care of one question she had about herself. She still had her looks.

The walk home made her begin to realize she was sore! The workout the night before had exercised muscles she hadn't used in a long time and the experience this morning was bringing it to her attention even more! She was surprised that her butt hole didn't hurt. His cock was big! And she was so small. But so far, no discomfort there! She smiled to herself and continued her walk on the boardwalk home.

Chapter Six

She walked home in the bright afternoon sun. The temperature was in the mid-80's and the ocean breeze was wonderfully cool and aromatic. She rounded the corner to her home. It was a small one bedroom cottage with a large front porch and a small yard which the landlord maintained. There was a back door that only led to a few concreted steps and a place to hang up wet laundry surrounded by a fence.

She dug her keys out of her clutch and unlocked her door. She closed the door and kicked off her heels and slung them to the corner of the room where a large collection of shoes had started to pile. From there she went to the bedroom and continued to undress. After dropping her jeans, she sat on the edge of her queen-sized canopy bed and ran her hands over her legs and found no stubble on either one. She stood and ran her hands over her pussy mound and over her labia's. No stubble was found there either. "I guess that laser hair removal works! Cool!" she said to herself.

She removed her top and began taking the gold rings out of each nipple and replaced them with curved barbells. She grabbed the small chain that encircled her hips and pulled the clasp around front and unfastened it and placed it on a nail that had been driven in the wall next to the mirrored medicine cabinet. She decided to leave her rather extravagant navel jewelry in instead of changing it out. From there she stepped into the shower and washed her morning off and after a few moments stepped out and dried off. She grabbed a bottle that was on a shelf above the toilet of sunscreen and smeared herself from head to foot, and front to back with the lotion.

Her tummy rumbled as she finished applying the lotion to her arms. She went to her vanity in the bedroom and turned on its lights. Naked, she walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and her handy dandy apple slicer and cut it into eight pieces and cored it all in one motion. She threw away the core, and placed a dollop of peanut butter on a salad plate and put her sliced apples on it and carried it back to the vanity. It didn't take her long to eat her apple and peanut butter combination, and she didn't miss a beat in placing the eyeliner, mascara, lip liner and lipstick perfectly on her face, even with the long nails.

Some women are clothes horses. Some are shoe horses. Amanda was a bit of both, she was a bikini and a shoe horse! Her closet had thirty-nine different bikini's in it. Many she could mix and match, but hardly ever would she be caught with the same suit or the same combination on in public. At first she grabbed a red bikini, but after realizing she wore red the night before, she changed it to a new white suit with navy and gold highlights that she'd never worn outside of the store where she bought it from a week or so before. It even still had the tags on it!

Next to the front door was a tote bag that had a small pillow for her head, a clean towel to lay on the beach with, another towel to dry off with if she went into the water, a place to put a couple of bottled drinks, she went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of mineral water and another cold bottle containing a strawberry-banana smoothie and placed them in their proper places in the bag. It had a small place for her cell phone that she used for a thirty minute timer, a half-full bottle of sunscreen in case she needed more while she was at the beach, a book, and a spot for her sunglasses, which weren't in their proper place! She set the bag down and looked at the bar counter that separated the kitchen from the small scantily furnished living room. They weren't there. She went to her bedroom and neither the vanity or the dresser had the sunglasses. But she did spy them on the back of the sink in the bathroom.

She grabbed the sunglasses, and carried them into the front room, put on her white wedgy-heels. She grabbed the tote and then realized she was forgetting something. . . . It wouldn't come to her, so she decided to head out to the beach as is. She had her keys, that wasn't it. Her tote was full, that wasn't it. What the heck was it? "Oh well," she said aloud and stepped out the front door, locked it and headed to the sidewalk when she finally realized what it was she'd forgotten! "Oh!" she said and went back into the house and grabbed her white sarong from her closet and attached it around her slim waist. Now she was set for the beach!

She grabbed her stuff, put her sunglasses back on, locked her front door and set out once again. The beach was a short block from her home to the storm wall, and then a couple of dozen steps down and, she scanned the beach to see if her favorite spot was open from the top of the cement staircase. There were a lot of people there today and as luck would have it, her spot was completely vacant.

As soon as she hit the sand, the sarong came off with the shoes and she waddle stepped to her place in the sand. She laid out her beach towel and arranged her things, and placed her small pillow on the towel and got comfortable laying on the sand and began to read her book.

The wind on the beach had warmed up to almost a sirocco-like temperature. Dust and sand was kicking up closer to the water. Her spot was semi-sheltered from the wind by the storm wall nearby. The sudden gusts were picking up some peoples belongings and scattering them closer down near the water. There was nothing to concern her about her stuff, so she grabbed her book, set her timer and began to read. Time went by very quickly and her cell phone went off indicating it was time to roll onto her tummy and tan her back.

She noticed that the population of the beach was mostly made up of families enjoying the summer sun and sand. It almost felt to her like she was the only single female out there and the single men were hiding as well. Perhaps she might take Kyle up on his offer for dinner tonight. She could use the mixed company and a romantic setting. She set her book down and closed her eyes imagining what the night could bring if she pursued that course of action. The problem was, her alarm went off almost instantly. She'd fallen asleep! It's a good thing she'd set the alarm, or she'd have gotten sunburned. So, she flipped her self over again and reset the alarm. One more go around and her tanning day would be complete.

Chapter Seven

Three showers in one day is a bit on the obsessive side, she thought, but she didn't want to wear beach sand all over her house, and did just a rinse off when she got home. She slipped another bikini top on and a pair of shorts she'd made out of an old set of sweatpants she thought were more than comfortable. She went outside and hung up her wet things in the warm, gusty air and went back inside.

She sat on her front porch and wondered why things were so quiet today. It was going on 3 pm and she hadn't had any phone calls. And worst of all, she really didn't have any plans tonight beyond the offer from Kyle, and the more she thought about it the more she didn't really want to feed from the same trough two nights in a row, even though it was an incredibly awesome trough!

As it occurred to her, she really didn't feel like doing much of anything that night. The feeling was more of a return to what she was trying to change away from for the past two years. So, she made a point that she was going to figure out something to do that Sunday afternoon. But she wasn't sure yet as to what it could be. Well, the options were another bar scene, Kyle, a movie, call Sylvia Garcia, a Latina friend of hers from work who's been after her for about two years to do something with her. She made her decision and followed through with it.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers