The Library Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Amanda discovers she likes girls.
3.6k words
4.55
11.9k
2

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers

Chapter Eight

On another beach in the same town, her friend Sylvia was sitting at home wondering what to do on that windy summer afternoon when her cell chimed in. She didn't recognize the number on her caller I.D. but answered it anyway, "Hello? . . ." she said. "Hi Amanda! How ya doin'?" Sylvia exclaimed.

"No. I'm not doing nothin'," she answered.

"Sure, lunch sounds good, we can catch up with what's been going on," her eyes going bright!

"Sounds good. See ya in about 45 minutes at Thornhill's Bar and Grill. Bye hun," Sylvia hung up her cell phone.

The two ladies decided to meet at a local bar and burger joint that was near Sylvia's house. Amanda had never eaten there before but had heard that they had the best burgers in town, besides the fact that she had also heard the guys who frequented there weren't bad looking either.

Amanda changed into some snug and pocketless denim western jeans, decided against a bra and stuck with her bikini top and put a tank top on over it. She sorted out the shoes she had in the corner and made the choice of her favorite kitty heels and headed to the street to her parked Mustang.

Chapter Nine

Amanda found a parking spot near her friends Durango at the small restaurant. As she walked in she realized that her friend was definitely under exaggerating a bit. The guys populating the place were pretty hot, especially the wait staff!

She saw her friend Sylvia seated at a table near the back of the pub that wasn't in an area that was too crowded since it was still an early Sunday afternoon. Sylvia was the same age as Amanda, but was built thin and lithe, with much smaller breasts. Her long black hair was highlighted with blonde streaks, and had large pouty lips and dark eyes on a small and very beautiful face. She was the epitome of what an ass and butt man would look for. She was dressed in a denim skirt with tall and shiny chrome spike sandal heels and a white strapless top to highlight her dark hair and coffee complexion. Her legs long were tan and shapely, on her right ankle was a small gold chain. Her feet and toes were manicured with a French look to match her fingers. She wore a gold toe ring on the second toe of her right foot, and a gold thumb ring on both of her hands. The spot in the restaurant that she selected for them to sit was a good one for some girl talk. Especially for friends that had been trying to get together for some time!

A muscular, redheaded waiter came and delivered menus to the girl and returned a few minutes later to take their orders. Both girls gave him a sizing up and flirtatious smile and watched him as he walked away and again as he brought their orders a short time later.

Amanda and Sylvia chitchatted for a bit between bites, getting caught up on each others personal lives, as Sylvia popped up with "Whatchya been doing for fun girl? I bet you've got a room full of guys waiting to spend time with you since you're finally on the other side of Mark now," she said. "You've always been such a sexy girl! A little on the timid side, but sexy, no doubt." Sylvia was never one to pull any punches.

Life had been pretty boring until the day when Amanda decided she had been brooding over Mark far too long and needed to get out and have some fun. She told Sylvia about going to the bar across town and meeting Kyle last night, but held much of the juicy details back.

Sylvia, had known the fairer girl for some time, and knew there was something different about her. Amanda, kind of had, a renewed self-assurance that's been absent for too long. "Was he any good?" she asked, startling Amanda, since she hadn't offered up any information yet.

Amanda sat bolt upright in her seat, and looked around to see if anyone nearby was eavesdropping and lowered her voice asking, "Yes!" she beamed. "How did you know? It was the most fun I've had in a long time!" Amanda was absolutely glowing. She told her old friend all about the evenings events, everything, up to the time he drove her back to the bar where she walked the rest of the way home.

When Amanda finished speaking, Sylvia prodded her with more personal questions, "How big was he?"

Amanda held her hands apart a little on the exaggerated side.

Sylvia raised her eyebrows and opened her mouth wide with an embarrassed smile. Taking a brief pause she then rapid fired, "Did he eat your pussy? . . . Are you gonna see him again?" her eyes wide, active and expecting.

"Yes and yes, but I'm not too sure about the last one. I'm still not totally over Mark yet, so I don't know if I want to start seeing anybody serious again, it still feels to soon yet. But I could sure enjoy a lifetime of his talents!" Even though it had been nearly two years since his disappearance, it had been a time of turmoil in her life, but to her, it felt like it was only a few months since she last saw Mark.

Sylvia saw the gloom begin to resurface in her friend so she turned the subject back around to sex, asking her if she had let him cum inside of her.

Amanda remembered all too well what he felt like inside of her and was starting to feel her juices flow again down below and told her that she had felt him explode inside her mouth, pussy and ass, and about the large wet spots on the sheets she left each time except the first!

By this time Sylvia was very intrigued, aroused and she noticed that she had developed a significant moistness in her pussy. Luckily she had worn a skirt so it shouldn't be too noticeable as she exited the bar later on, unless it started to run down her leg, which has happened more than a few times when she gets turned on. Sylvia decided there were friends, and then there were friends "with benefits" and Amanda could be someone to enjoy "benefits" with!

Amanda had never been with another woman and was a bit surprised when her friend Sylvia told her that it turned her on that she could soak the bed with her girl juices, she thought about it for a second and asked, "Is that a proposition?" Amanda knew that Sylvia liked girls and that she had played with a number of them but she had never been with anyone of the same sex even though it did make her wonder at times when she heard Sylvia talking about things she had done with her female "friends" in the past.

Sylvia thought it would be hot and exciting to be pleasuring another chick and have her squirt all over her. When Sylvia admitted to Amanda that, "All this talk about sex is leaving a wet spot between my legs!".

"Me too!," Amanda said. "Want to get out of here?"

Sylvia, who had suspected that Amanda now had a sudden interest in her, offered her place so they could change into something drier.

Amanda and Sylvia paid their bills and left the restaurant together. The muscular redheaded waiter followed them into the parking lot and said, "Hey girls!"

Both stopped in their tracks and turned to face him.

He ran to them and said, "One of you left your purse!" it was a small blue denim purse.

Sylvia said, "Oh! That's mine! Thank you very much!"

"Not a problem. Hope you enjoyed your lunch." He paused a second and reached in his back pocket and pulled a business card out and handed it to Sylvia and continued, "Give me a call sometime."

Sylvia quickly raised and lowered her eyebrows and grinned widely with her seductive lips, "That could be fun!"

The waiter said, "Then I'll talk to you later. I better get back inside." and he jerked his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of the restaurant.

They said their goodbyes to him and they both proceeded to their cars and drove across town to Sylvia's place. It had a small back patio with a white picket fence surrounding a bunch of colorful flowers that Amanda didn't know the names of, but they were beautiful and it was just a stones throw from the beach.

When they opened the door, Sylvia showed her around the house and the tour finished in Sylvia's master bedroom. Amanda had always dreamed of owning a home like Sylvia's. The awkward moment when both knew what was coming but didn't know how to go about breaking the ice ended when Amanda slid off her jeans and glanced over at her friend who was following suit, revealing her shapely coffee colored ass.

Amanda hoped Sylvia hadn't noticed how nervous she was and the fact that she'd taken her top off and exposed her bare breasts. Sylvia commented "Oh, I like! I've always wanted to pierce my nipples too, but I just couldn't find the courage to get it done!"

Sylvia lifted Amanda's hair, brushing it aside and Amanda noticed the goose bumps on her arms from the touch of her friends hands against her back. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Sylvia asked if Amanda would mind if she could give her a back rub. She had picked up some massaging lotions and she was dying to try them out.

"I haven't had anyone give me a back rub in ages. I'd love that!" Amanda answered.

Sylvia walked back in from the bathroom where she kept her lotions and she handed them to Amanda for her to smell them. There was a four-pack of lotions, all with different aromas. Amanda handed her back the bottle of Sea Breeze lotion and commented how she liked the smell of it.

"Can I take the rest of your clothes off?" Sylvia asked.

"My panties?"

"Those too."

Amanda feigned annoyance and let Sylvia remove her last bit of covering. Sylvia then invited her over to the edge of the bed to lay her down and make her comfortable. Sylvia came up from behind and straddled her, pouring some warm lotion onto her hands and over her shoulders rubbing it in gently and feeling Amanda's shoulders loosen up under her touch.

"Oh you're tight," Sylvia said to her.

Amanda's eyes were closed and her arms were folded under her face and answered, "That's what the guys say!" and grinned.

"Me too! What's up with that?"

"I think the smaller we are, the more friction they get!" Amanda chimed in.

"Well, I wasn't talking about your pussy, I was talking about your shoulders down to your mid-back! Let me see if I can ease some of those muscles down."

Amanda lay on Sylvia's bed and enjoyed her friends touch. She let her mind wander as Sylvia's hands wandered over the back of her body. The pleasure and relaxation became one until Sylvia moved from the bed and repositioned Amanda's legs into a wider position.

Sylvia took advantage at that moment to remove her panties too. She sat on the edge of the bed and removed her heels. Then she began working on Amanda's left leg from behind her left knee all the way to the top of her left butt cheek. She noticed something almost right away, "Amanda?"

"Um-hmm," she dreamily responded.

Puzzled Sylvia asked, "How did you get everything so smooth? I mean, your legs have no stubble, and no hair. Do you wax?"

Amanda turned over her shoulder and explained to Sylvia what laser hair removal is all about, "The hair needs to be dark for the laser to be able to pick it up and kill the follicles. You shouldn't have any problems with how dark your hair is. The fair haired blondes are the ones who have the least success with it."

"But your skin is so smooth. Does it burn it off?" Sylvia asked.

"Sorta, but it leaves your skin smooth! I had all my shaving spots handled. It's not cheap, but it is so nice not to have to worry about the pain of waxing or the embarrassment of having stubble at a particularly intimate moment."

Sylvia looked at Amanda's bare pussy and said, "Everywhere?"

"Especially there! I had it all taken off."

"May I. . . Feel?" Sylvia hesitantly asked.

Amanda flipped onto her back and opened her legs. She adjusted the pillow behind her head as the realization of the moment struck her, "What am I doing?" On Friday she hadn't had sex in almost two years. Saturday night she breaks the drought with Kyle. Sunday morning, just hours ago, she loses her ass virginity to him, and later that same day she's about to take the plunge into lipstick lesbianism!

The event didn't start as she anticipated. She expected to feel the soft, warm tongue of her friend begin somewhere around her clit or her pussy. She wasn't even close! Sylvia's hand was caressing her tight belly near her belly button and the jewelry there, but her lips were on the outside of her ear and down to her earlobe and then to her neck. The soft warmness of Sylvia's tongue glided to Amanda's throat where small nibbles and licks continued up her chin until she was lightly kissing Amanda on her lips. Amanda hadn't noticed before that Sylvia's tongue was pierced and the small ball was fun to play with using her tongue in Sylvia's mouth.

The wetness, warmth and the tease of it made it a game. Sometimes Sylvia's tongue would come inside Amanda's mouth and run itself up the roof of her mouth while her right hand was enjoying the firmness of Amanda's torso and breasts. As she slid her tongue into Amanda's mouth again, she moved her hand from her friends boob down to the contained wetness that was her pussy. She was surprised to feel how wet she was, and how responsive she was to her touch! Amanda broke her lip lock with her and let out a small yelp and gasped for air and raised her hips as Sylvia's manicured digits caressed the outline of her opening and the hard nub of her clitoris.

Amanda's experience with sex before was almost identical to every other woman who had only fucked men. The blowjob was almost always first, then some kissing, sometimes the kitty would get personal attention, often times not. But she was almost lost by the experiences she was enjoying with Sylvia. The attention was coming to her first! This was new! It wasn't a straight to the point, get the "Big O" and go! Sylvia was winding her clock and Amanda was loving it! Guys were fun! But she was also starting to realize it was true, that women were too!

Sylvia continued to kiss Amanda and her neck. Her hand never lingered too long in one position. Her mouth began to make it's trek down Amanda's body. Lightly sucking on her nipple on one breast and then switching to the other.

Amanda hissed, "Suck them harder! Don't be so soft with them!" Sylvia, sunk her teeth in them and flicked her tongue across them roughly. Amanda responded by pushing her boobs harder to Sylvia's mouth where she flicked the barbell in her nipple almost 180 degrees around. Her left hand supporting her weight, her right pinching Amanda's other nipple.

When Sylvia reached down to Amanda's hairless pussy, there was a small trail of moisture from her opening to the bedspread. She plunged her fingers inside while not letting up with her teeth and mouth on her pierced nipple. The response from the lesbian virgin was to plant her feet and raise her crotch a foot off the bed and suck in air through clenched teeth in a hiss.

Amanda's arms were beginning to weaken from holding on to the bed sheet with fists of iron! She hadn't even felt a female tongue on her private parts yet and she was extremely aroused. She opened her intensely blue eyes and looked at her naked friend and said, "Suck my clit! Please! Oh, please suck my clit!"

Sylvia smiled at her friend and released her oral hold on her friends tit and slid down the bed. She knelt between her legs and grabbed Amanda's foot and put her pedicured big toe on her own large and protruding clit and rubbed it, letting Amanda feel how wet she was too! Sylvia removed the toe from her clit and placed it between her large sensuous lips and licked it from the underside to the tip and around to the base, taking in all her own flavor. Amanda using her own fingers rubbed her clit with her right hand and held the other down on the bed to help maintain the leverage needed to keep her position.

Sylvia softly placed Amanda's small foot onto the bed and leaned forward, with her excellent ass exposed in the air, she began licking around Amanda's bare pussy and in her hole, ignoring her clit completely. Again Amanda rocketed her pelvis high in the air. Sylvia's left hand captured Amanda's clit rubbing right hand and held it to the bed. Immediately Amanda's left hand attempted to replace what the right hand could no longer continue, but was intercepted by Sylvia's right hand and held down onto the bed spread, out of play for the time being.

Now, it was only Sylvia's tongue and Amanda's pussy, accompanied by a very mobile pelvis supported by two, tanned and smooth shapely legs! Sylvia went for the underside of Amanda's clit with her pierced tongue and flicked it upward. The loud, appreciative sound of Amanda's pleasure filled the large bedroom when first contact was made. Amanda's hands twisted around from facing down into facing up and gripped Sylvia's hands. The down stroke of Sylvia's tongue was met by another loud, yelping sound. She then ran her tongue down and submerged it into her pussy and licked each side before returning to Amanda's button and making small, and delicate circles around her magic spot. Sylvia loosened Amanda's grip and pressed two of her long slim fingers inside of Amanda's pussy in an upward motion.

Amanda's wail's and sharp, hissing breathing continued for minutes and suddenly stopped, the grip on Sylvia's hand strengthened and Amanda's pelvis raised into an upright position! Amanda's pussy clamped down on the fingers inside of her. Sylvia's timing was impeccable as she removed her mouth from the hard clit she'd been licking, but she kept the movement of her fingers inside Amanda at a steady pace. The intense silence lasted for eight seconds before a shriek erupted from her mouth that announced she was having an incredible orgasm followed by a sharp vertical flow of liquid that shot from her vagina and splashed down over Sylvia's back and into her hair and all over her bed.

The second wave hit Amanda two seconds later and jet upon jet of hot splashing fluid emerged from her pussy and bathed wherever it landed! Sylvia got what she wanted, and wanted more! This was such an alien experience for her! No one she has previously had sex with had this kind of eruption! She thought Amanda was exaggerating, but this is porn movie kind of stuff!

The third wave hit Amanda after a few seconds and her fluid was no longer a jet, but a small gurgle from her pussy. Sylvia, promptly moved around and placed her own wet pussy on her friends mouth. She was too turned on to let this moment pass without her having a chance to cum too!

Amanda didn't even miss a beat. Her long manicured finger gently slid inside of her female fuck buddy and penetrated her. She curled her finger slightly and began to rub the bump just under the pelvic bone inside her friends pussy and she began to taste her first clit. Sylvia, mashed down onto Amanda's mouth and crushed her clit hard onto her friends tongue. But their was something different about the angle Amanda was doing inside her pussy that was also pulling at her attention! She rocked her clit back and forth creating more friction on her friends tongue, but suddenly the feeling of needing to go pee was too intense and she too began to squirt girl juices all over her friends face!

Sylvia arched her back and let out a low guttural sound from her throat as stream after hot, steaming stream emerged from her pussy. The feeling was so different! It was like cumming, but not from her clit, it was deeper! She thought, "Oh my God, I just G-spotted!" The feeling ended seconds later and she swung her legs around to see her giggling friend.

"What? I show you how to do a G-spot and you try to drown me for it?" Amanda sarcastically asked between giggles.

"Oh girl! I didn't know!" Sylvia exclaimed.

"Did ya like?"

"Oh my God, yes! That was really different!" Sylvia brought her face close to Amanda's and the tongue wrestling continued again.

"Makes you tired doesn't it?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah! You suppose that's why guys want to nap afterward?"

"Probably. It doesn't bother me because I'll join them," Amanda answered.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers
12