The Library Ch. 13-14

Story Info
Sylvia and Amanda get Double Penetrated.
2.2k words
4.22
16.8k
2

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers

Chapter Thirteen

Her new attorney had given her the alarm code and the keys to the house and to everything else while arranging to have $10,000 transferred into her existing checking account while the tangled web of banking laws were sorted out during that week. She wasn't in any kind of mental shape to go shopping and spend any money anywhere, except perhaps to buy a nice dinner later that night for a couple of friends and herself, so she headed home to start her regular routine after work and change into one of her unchristened tanning suits and go to the beach to catch some late in the day rays.

Chapter Fourteen

The heat of the day was long past, and the sun was on it's downward slope. She sat up when her cell phone rang, instead of chirping to let her know it was time to flip over, it was actually a phone call. "Hello, this is Amanda," she announced.

"Hey pretty girl! How are things holding up on your end?" Sylvia asked.

Amanda laid back down on her beach towel and held the phone close to her ear and answered, "I'm still in shock Sylvia!"

"What happened?"

"Are you sitting down?" Amanda advised.

"No, well yeah, but not really, why?" her friend replied.

Amanda smiled and kind of shook her head to figure out the response, "What did that mean?"

"Uh, do you know what cowgirl means?" the pretty Latina asked.

Amanda sat up onto her right elbow, it sank into the sand a few inches and said, "You've got to be kidding me, you're calling me in the middle of . . ."

"Well yeah, it was important! I wanted to make sure you're okay!"

"Who?"

"Evan and Larry," she said in a matter of fact tone.

This made Amanda sit upright and said, "Both of them? You mean at the same time? You're not talking about Evan from maintenance are you?"

"Yeah I am."

"He's creepy Sylvia!"

"He's hung and is also equipped with a long tongue Amanda!"

"Who's this other guy?"

"A friend of Evan's."

"And you're going to do it with both of them?"

"I AM doing it with both of them. Larry went to the bathroom for a couple of minutes, he'll be back." Her breathing became more pronounced as she informed her that Larry was back. "Amanda, hold on a second." Sylvia pressed a button on her phone that switched it to loudspeaker, and she set the phone down near her and her two companions.

Amanda, heard the louder commotion from the other end of the phone. She asked her friend, "What's going on now?"

Sylvia, between loud gasps announced, "I'm sitting on Evan, but when Larry got back he put his cock in my ass! I'm fucking both of them at the same time!"

Amanda looked around her and no one was nearby or paying attention to her except a couple of guys who were standing on the storm wall behind her that she didn't see. The sound of her friends situation brought her attention to her own kitty and she reached inside her bikini bottoms to pet the now wet and purring pussy. "Oh my, how did you get them both in at the same time?"

Sylvia didn't answer, her shouts of intensity, followed by a low growl and gasping breath told Amanda she was about to cum. She was right, she could hear her friend begin the passionate sounds of orgasm as the two men began what she thought might be their own spurts of ecstasy. Amanda rubbed her pussy harder, listening to the three of them on the other phone when suddenly Sylvia lifted the phone closer, but still on loudspeaker and said, "Amanda, uh, I have to go. Call you back in a little bit, okay?"

"Okay."

There were two shadows standing over Amanda now that she hadn't noticed before. She noticed her hand was still down her bikini bottoms then she peered up through her sunglasses at the two guys leering at her. She looked from one to another and waited for them to say anything, but the silence remained unbroken until she said, "Are you just gonna stand there and stare or are we going to fuck? From what I just listened to, I need some attention right now!"

Amanda looked back and forth between the two muscle bound men and neither of them said anything to her. Finally, the blond haired one with the cobra tattoo that winded down his left arm, held up his hand to her, palm out. Then gestured to his friend with both hands, index fingers up, then quickly pointed with the same finger skyward with one hand and then to his friend and then back to Amanda, saying in American Sign Language, "Did you understand her?".

The young man, with no hair on his head but with tiger stripes tattooed across his arm and chest, replied with his right hand in a gesture using his two fingers and his thumb that looked like a duckbill open and then quickly closing, signed, "No."

Cobra squatted down to Amanda's level and pointed at his ear and shrugged his shoulders while shaking his head negatively, indicating that they were both deaf.

Amanda sat up in a kneeling position and faced Cobra. After thinking for a moment, her high school sign language was real rusty, and haltingly, she signed back to him, "Did you see what I was doing?"

Tiger had apparently kneeled behind her and saw what she signed and ran his hand under her butt cheeks and across her barely there bikini bottoms.

The moment of touch made her gasp with the unexpected contact and she slightly raised her ass to it. She quickly looked around the area that they were in and discovered they were the only ones visible to her. The sun was beginning to set, so it would be dark shortly anyway. But she didn't wait for Cobra to say or do anything, she launched her hand to the outside of his shorts, grabbed his cock, and placed the other hand on his thigh. She kissed him and thrust her tongue, wrestling with his, inside his silent mouth.

Tiger had pulled her bikini bottoms down and was rubbing what seemed to be his semi-erect cock up and down between her pussy and ass holes. It grew more solid each time it passed one and then the other. After teasing both of her holes, she felt him slide his narrow, but very long and curved hard-on into her lubricated pussy.

"Oh God!" she said as Tiger penetrated her. She had needed this after her day today.

Cobra was surprised by her sudden movement towards him and he didn't miss a beat. He moved closer to the mysterious girl and let her reach inside of his shorts and remove his already hardening cock. She stroked it slightly before moving it closer to her cherry red lips.

Amanda licked around the head of Cobra's wide cock. The touch of her moistened lips and the feel of her warm tongue and mouth made his cock swell to its maximum size of seven inches long, but was easily eight inches around! She wasn't sure if she could take the whole thing in her mouth because of his girth, but was pleasantly surprised when she sucked the whole thing down her throat! "Damn!" she thought, "his cock is fuckin' hot!"

Meanwhile behind her, Tiger grabbed a hold of her ass tighter, spanking it with one hand, and withdrew his cock from her pussy, and shoved his rock hard cock into her ass, gently but firmly. He then pulled it from her ass, spanking her one time again, and penetrated her pussy again. He went back and forth between her two holes before, spanking her just prior to each time her ass was chosen, and finally he decided he liked the way her nice tight ass felt wrapped around his engorged cock and shoved it back into her ass and pounded it in and out again with long fast strokes. Each slap her ass cheeks received from Tiger, stung, but with it brought on a level of naughtiness and a heightened sense of exhilaration!

Tiger's grunts were telling Amanda he was completely enraptured with her ass. He would pound it in and out again, furiously hard, and Amanda gasped each time she felt his balls slap against her. He pulled out of her ass again and rubbed his cock down over her clit and pussy lips, nudging open the lips to her vagina and squeezing, his long curved hard-on back inside her small, wet pussy instead of her ass and she felt it grip his cock tighter as her intensity was turned up several notches. It didn't take long before she felt her pussy constrict around his cock and she felt herself cumming. Everything went into slow motion around her as the wave of pleasure slammed into her nerve endings, making them explode in orgasm. Her pussy gripped tighter around Tiger's cock, jetting girl juice deep into the sand and around his balls.

Cobra, the man in her mouth, withdrew his cock as soon as he felt too much teeth on his wide member. He realized what was happening to the beautiful blonde girl who was sharing her body with he and his friend. As soon as Tiger pulled out Cobra signed to him, "It's my turn!"

Amanda saw Cobra lay on her towel and motion for her to climb on top of him. She straddled him and slowly sank down on top of him. The trip down was quicker than she'd have liked. As soon as the head of his cock squeezed past her tiny opening, he thrust up inside of her all at once. His girth barged into her like an oversized freight train into a narrow tunnel. She grabbed his shoulder, scraping his skin with her long nails and said, "Easy! Please slow down!" but he didn't hear her, so she sat completely down on him and kept him from thrusting so hard.

His eyes were elsewhere, so she patted his cute face and signed to him as best she could, "Slow down! You're very wide and I'm very small!"

Cobra sheepishly smiled and signed back, "Sorry."

She lowered her mouth to his and kissed him slowly and sensuously as she began working her fine ass, up and down his very wide cock. Her breathing began to show signs of intensity as she felt a presence behind her. "Oh God, what are you doing?" she asked out loud.

Tiger, knelt behind her, in between and over his buddy's legs and started rubbing the head of his cock on her well lubricated asshole. His long and hard shaft, invaded her anus and stopped as her body could take no more of his length.

Amanda gripped Cobra's shoulder and like Kyle's experience, her long manicured nails cut into his skin in an intense death grip. Her concentration on the events around her ceased. She only had her mind on the events going on inside of her ass and pussy. One man's deep penetration of her anal cavity was pounding her with untiring duration. The other man's cock was grinding her clit and spreading the walls of her pussy to their maximum. The feeling of the two large cocks inside of her combined the two different sexual experiences into one new experience. That's when the tremors in her arms and legs began.

She began to move a little, finding her own hips able to add to the dance steps taking place below and behind her. Her breathing came in sharply and the exhales were loud little screams. Convulsively her back arched and her second orgasm racketed her body with existential wrath! She was no where near in any kind of control. The cocks inside of her kept pounding her and prolonging her pleasure. Almost hyper sensitizing her clit to the point of discomfort when simultaneously her orifices became subjected to an intense vibration as the two men drenched her internally with hot ejaculate.

Each man was still inside of her, and actually still fucking her, but on a much slower and reduced level. Their orgasms had subsided, but the small pleasure from small movements inside her were still very present. Tiger signed to the other man, that he thought she had an incredible ass, the best he'd ever had. He eased himself out of her from behind.

As Tiger stood, there was light applause from behind the three of them. Amanda immediately turned to see a group had congregated behind them. She signed to Cobra that they had an audience and Tiger discovered it as he completely turned around and saw the group.

A male member of the group said, "Best live show performance I've ever witnessed!" and the group applauded in agreement.

Amanda stood and took an exaggerated bow to the onlookers. As she finished, she realized that she wasn't just wet, she was loaded with cum because some squirted from her ass and pussy and it was running down her legs. She giggled and asked, "Do any of you have a clean towel I can use?"

All the guys in the group that had one, ran to offer her use of there own.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers