The Library Ch. 15

Story Info
Amanda unwinds after her roller coaster day with a shower.
937 words
4.5
7.7k
00

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers

Chapter Fifteen

After getting dressed back into her pastel pink micro bikini, she stayed and visited with her new flock of fans. Thirty minutes later, Amanda kissed her two newest, and deaf, lovers and waved goodbye to them. As she prepared to leave, she was handed a dozen slips of paper with phone numbers scrawled on them, she smiled and accepting each as they were presented to her and then walked back to her home with her tote bag thrown over her shoulder.

She grabbed her mail out of the mailbox and unlocked her door. It was too late to call Sylvia and Kyle and invite them to dinner. That thought made her wonder why she hadn't heard back from Sylvia.

She put away her things, and put her beach towel from her tote in the dirty laundry and retrieved her other one and put it in it's spot inside her beach bag. The mineral water, she never opened, went back into the refrigerator and she cracked open the small bottle of carrot juice and gave the sweet drink a big swallow. She set the bottle on the bar counter and removed her clothing and kicked off her pink wedgies in the corner of the living room and headed to the shower.

The warm water sprayed and washed the salt and sand off of her. Her muscles, particularly her thighs, the small of her back and biceps on both arms were sore. She correctly thought it was from all the recent sex. Even though she kept in good shape, she didn't actually do much in the way of workouts beyond what happens in everyday life, but those muscles had been inactive for a long time. The thought dawned on her again about what had happened to her that day. She didn't want to leave the comfort of the showers warm spray, so she sat down in the tub and stretched her legs out and leaned back to the tubs cool enamel behind her while she unwound from the roller coaster of a day. Besides her legs, back and arms, she realized her pussy was sore! She brought her knees up and opened them and felt around her opening and yup, sure enough. Sand.

She turned the spray off and let the water run out of the tubs faucet. She opened the shower curtain and briefly stepped out and retrieved a douche. After following the directions she used it and filled her vagina with the liquid inside the little bottle. She climbed back inside the shower and after closing the curtain, activated the spray once again and sat back down to enjoy the warmth of the water once again. The fluid from the douche drained from her and into the tub and out to the sewer along with the water from the shower head. When the temperature of the water began to lose it's warmth she turned it off and stepped out of the tub and dried herself off.

Still naked, she looked at her cell phone and found it was turned off! No wonder she didn't hear anything from Sylvia! She attempted to activate it but it was unresponsive. She plugged the recharger cord she kept next to her bed, into it, and after waiting a few seconds tried the power button again and found it coming to life. It beeped three times indicating that she had messages waiting for her again. She pressed and held the quick dial number for her voice mailbox and heard it report that there were three messages waiting for her.

Two were from Sylvia and the other was from her new attorney's secretary. It was after 9 pm so she'd see Sylvia tomorrow at work and call her attorney tomorrow as well.

She got up one more time to turn lights off around the house and check to make sure her doors were locked. She paused to inspect her tan lines in a full length mirror hung beside the front door. The lines were sharp and the two contrasting tones added to her very sexy appearance. She saw the carrot juice on the kitchen bar, grabbed it and drained it dry. She carried the empty container to the bathroom where she tossed it into the trash, brushed her teeth and hair and finished her routine for the night. The last thing she did was set her alarm clock and turn off the light near her bed. She was going to bed quite early for her, but she was sleepy.

As always, she slept in the nude and had a small fan going beside her to keep her cool during the warm nights. She fell asleep thinking of the photo albums of her and Mark. The pictures inside of them that would remind her of the good times they had shared while he was alive. Her drifting thoughts shifted to the time he talked her into posing nude so he could take some sexy pictures of her with him for a trip he had to take out of town. Reality began to fade into dreams. She slept and relived those precious moments throughout the night, and with it she felt he was near her. A memory in a dream of him proposing marriage confused her, because he had never proposed to her, but at the same time she remembered it! She saw in the dream the wedding, her gown and their wedding night. . . . All of it, a memory she never had, but recognized! Such is the nature of dreams, and Amanda's night of slumber was finally deep and refreshing.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers