The Library Ch. 16-17

Story Info
Amanda's sent home from work for a week of vacation.
1.2k words
4.53
8k
1

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers

Chapter Sixteen

Tuesday's are traditionally just average days behind the front door at the station. Amanda, was feeling particularly independent that day. She woke up at her regular 6 am alarm clock and got showered, brushed and coffee'd. The radio wasn't reporting any irregular traffic problems, so she wasn't going to need to leave early. But she was feeling almost frisky! So she decided to dress that way!

Even though it was summer, she selected a clingy long sleeve royal blue mini-dress, no bra, hose or panties, but she did pick a particularly tall pair of black patent spike heels! The entire outfit was very provocative and entirely unbusiness like, but she for some reason didn't care. In front of her vanity, she applied makeup like she was going out on a date instead of being prepared for a day at the office and businesslike.

In front of the mirror she put in a pair of small hoop earrings into her ears. She thought the open and plunged neckline of the dress needed something and picked a single pearl pendant. She inspected herself and declared herself ready for the day.

Chapter Seventeen

Amanda's trip to work was about five minutes longer than it should have been. The parking spot that she unofficially had declared hers, was open and she parked there. As she opened the door to her Mustang and stepped out, her short dress rode up and exposed areas of her that she would normally prefer covered while at the work site. Today, for some reason, it didn't matter. She stepped completely out of her car, put her purse on the roof and pulled her dress down over her ass. She reached back inside and plugged her lunch cooler back into the cigarette lighter. The view from behind was intoxicating to a couple of male employees that had showed up to work behind her, catching the bare assed glimpse of her as they passed.

Finished with her task, she again, pulled the dress down and walked from her car to the few steps that led her to the doors and into her lobby. She put her purse in her desk, sat down and dialed her punch in code on her desk phone and her day at work was started. Her next task was to take the switchboard off automatic and set it for manual and from there she booted her computer.

The office manager, her boss, walked in, getting ready to start the business day, and immediately noticed Amanda sitting at her desk doing her job, and also saw the attire and objected to her right away, "Amanda, I don't think we need to be flashing everyone who walks in the door today."

Amanda stopped her data entry and looked up at her boss, "I'm sorry?"

"I think you need to go home and change into something a little less revealing. I saw that you don't have any panties on and saw everything, even though you're sitting at your desk!"

"Oh, that!" Amanda replied.

Her boss stood there and examined her from across the desk, "Amanda, is there something the matter? You're not a dizzy blonde. But you're acting and looking like a characature of one."

"I really could use the day off," she said in resignation. "I don't know what I was thinking, but I've had so much happen yesterday."

"Care to tell me about it?"

"You remember Mark?"

"Of course."

She explained the trip to the attorney's office in a certain vagueness that called into question the reality of the story. She made mention to the events that had started in her life but left out the sexual exploits that had come to dominate her life in just the last few days. She did include that everything that was normal before this last weekend, is now turning into fantasy, and she had no way to comprehend how so much could change so quickly!

Her boss sat down on the edge of a sofa near her desk in the lobby, and tried so hard not to peak again at the view offered there, and asked, "Are you going to quit on us?"

Amanda closed her eyes and shook her head, "I don't think so. I mean, I need to do something everyday! But for the first time in my life, I don't need the income." She opened her eyes and saw the surprise on her bosses face.

Her boss realized, that even though the story was far fetched, Amanda believed it! "Why don't you take the rest of the week off," was the suggestion. "I'll get someone to cover for you. I think you have some vacation time piled up, how about you use some of that, and get your head on straight and come back next Monday, the Amanda we all know and love and the one we can depend on?"

"Who do you plan on covering for me?" she asked.

"Why me of course! And I could use the break too."

The beautiful blue eyed blonde tucked her chin and looked at her boss through the top of her head, "Thank you. You really don't know how much this means to me. How long do you want me to stay today?"

Her boss said, "Go! Get outta here!. . . Take care of things. Take a week! If you need more, call me on Friday."

Amanda said, "Thank you so much," and swiveled in her seat and punched her code into the phone that told it she was punching off the clock. She retrieved her purse and stood up.

"Oh Amanda, one last thing," her boss said.

Amanda stopped doing what she was doing and looked at her superior, "What's that?"

"Coming to work dressed like that, and without underwear. . . If you do it again, I'll write you up. It won't happen again. Right?"

"Agreed. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. Go on now."

She waved at her boss and strode through the doors and down the steps and out to her car in the parking lot. She unlocked her car door and unplugged her lunch cooler and slid her keys into the ignition. Before starting it, she reached for and retrieved her cell phone from her purse and called her attorney's secretary.

The message was they had forgotten to tell her, that Mark's sailing boat had been removed from the water slip at his house some time ago and moved to a storage unit by his parents requests, and when she wanted it returned to the private slip, to let the attorney's office know and they'd arrange to have it moved back.

She thanked them for the info and ended the call. She checked the clock on the phone and decided to call Sylvia since it wasn't any time close to a news broadcast. After sending the call from her cell, Sylvia's phone didn't pickup and it went to voice mail. Amanda said, "Hi Sylvia. Wow, I've got tons of news for you. Last night as I listened to you screwing those two guys, I started playing with myself and a couple of guys on the beach saw me so we started playing too! I did it! I had my first double penetration! All I can say is 'awesome' and 'ouch' at the same time. The guy in my ass was a hammer! But the crowd that watched us, appreciated it and gave us a wild round of applause! Anyway, call me when you can, I've taken the rest of the week off. Oh, and Mark left me his house, boat, truck and money totaling around $16 million. Bye. Call me."

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers