The Library Ch. 18-19

Story Info
Meet Detectives Clark and Jones, Amanda finds the library.
3.2k words
4.28
10k
2
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers

Chapter Eighteen

Detective Steven Clark was part of a small team inside the Driftwood Police Department that would occasionally be assigned what is commonly known as "Cold Cases." That designation generally meant that the trail of finding the criminal or answers to existing questions in what might be a crime has gone no where in the past. Each month, the Driftwood District Attorney's Office would make a selection of a few cases, and if things were slow, the team would attempt to "warm" a case or two.

Clark had expected the cold case files to arrive, things had been slow. The most heinous crime of the week in the small beach community was the biweekly siphoning of gasoline from someone's motor home. Every two weeks a new coach had been robbed of ten to fifteen gallons of fuel. The odds of actually finding the perpetrator was actually small because it was a "catch in the act" kind of crime. Motor homes make an easy target, they usually are equipped with large tanks and only plastic doors protecting the filler cap. Anyone knowing what they're doing can easily get by the anti-siphoning ball inside the filler neck and steal the fuel.

His attention was drawn to the cold case file his lieutenant dropped on his desk, the disappearance of Mark Waters was approaching its two year anniversary. Steven's partner against crime, LaShay Jones, had a file assigned to her as well, another disappearance case of Robert and Vanessa Garvey.

LaShay opened it up and quietly read the latest news on the missing couple. There was a series of pictures in her file of the couple, individually and together. She thumbed through her assigned report, making notations on her own notepad when the need came up, and when finished closed them both. The last entry into their file was over six years ago. "Want to trade?"

Steven had just finished the same procedure and closed his file. He looked up at the very pretty African-American woman that he'd worked with for just over a year. "Yeah, why not. I've had this case before about eighteen months ago. Maybe fresh eyes will see something."

They swapped files and made new notations on their own paperwork. Before Steven could finish looking at the new pile of papers in front of him his extension began to ring. He answered it, "Detective Clark."

"Steve, the DA just brought you a few more documents for your file. Seems the courts have recently declared him dead and his estate has been transferred. Might be enough to look into," his lieutenant told him.

"I'll be right down."

LaShay looked up at the tall skinny man as he stood, "What's up?"

"That file you're looking at, has some new info coming for it! Looks like we have some work to do."

"Hurry back."

Steven left his desk and hurried to where the papers waited for him. He walked down the flight of stairs and knocked on the window of his bosses office, opened the door and retrieved what was waiting for him.

He began reading the new information as he returned to his desk. LaShay looked up at him and asked, "What do ya got?"

"Just property transfer stuff. Almost all of it goes to a female named Amanda Michelsen. The rest goes to his parents. His estimated net-worth was in the millions! That doesn't sound right," he extended his hand reaching for the file his partner was looking through. Opened it up and found what he was looking for and let out a small whistle.

"Something new?"

"I'd say. This guy vanished and became a millionaire while he's gone! Now that he's gone, his girl, not his wife, he wasn't married, but this Michelsen chick gets it all." He continued reading, set the paperwork down and looked up to LaShay and said, "We need some pictures of this girl for the file."

"I'll go requisition a camera." LaShay stood up and locked the Garvey file in her desk since it wasn't anything pressing at the moment and headed out of their shared cubicle.

"LaShay?"

"Yeah Steve?"

"Get a couple of rolls of film and an extra set of batteries. I don't want the camera dying on us like it did the time before last."

"You got it."

Chapter Nineteen

It had been almost a year since she had been to Mark's house. She hadn't been inside since the police were called to investigate. Way back when, Mark had given her a key, but she never used it, and when she traded off her old Honda before Mark's disappearance, she thinks that his house key went with the car because she hadn't seen it in just about the same amount of time.

She turned right onto the cul-de-sac and parked her black Mustang in the driveway. She was still dressed to the nines, as she got out of the car, she had to again, pull her dress down to cover things. She dug the keys out and tried a few of them until one fit in the door and actually turned. She opened the houses front door and closed it as soon as she was inside. The alarm control panel was behind the door and she keyed in the proper code that was written on the business card of her new attorney.

She put everything in her purse and put her purse on the coffee table in the front room. The house smelled musty, and was stifling hot, so she opened up a window in the kitchen and the back sliding glass door. The view was stunning! The house sat away and above the rolling ocean. Gentle waves were the only thing getting through the small jetties that provided boat access to the private pier and boat slips for the neighborhood homes on each side of her new home. She had trouble thinking of it in that way, but the truth was the truth. Everything she touched was hers!

"Amanda. . . ." a small voice called to her.

Startled she turned around and saw no one. Did she actually hear her name? It actually sounded like it came from behind her! Was it real, but after thinking about it, she decided that she could have been imagining it too! She had been holding her emotions in check since the attorney's office yesterday. But now isn't a great time to let them go and get all blustery either!

"Amanda. . . ." a small voice called to her again. But this time she knew what it was. She walked away from the open glass door and proceeded to the couch. She smiled as she lifted her purse and pulled her cell phone out of it and brought it close to her ear.

"Hello, this is Amanda."

"Girl, I've been calling your name for five minutes!" Sylvia complained.

She sat on the edge of the couch and propped a heel up on the corner of the coffee table. "Sorry Sylvia. My phone's been doing weird things. I didn't even hear it ring, but it answered you!"

"Nope girl, you called me!"

"I did? Oh, I'll bet that your quick-dial number got pushed when I put my phone down! I never lock my keys, I'm sorry. So what's up with you?"

"You tell me! What is this that's going on?"

"Did you hear my message?"

"Yeah, but you're messing with me, right?" Sylvia asked.

"Nope. It's all true."

"Have you got your thumb rings yet?" Sylvia asked.

Puzzled, Amanda responded, "Thumb rings?"

"You know, your smoke signals?"

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about!" Amanda confessed.

"Ok, you know that jewelry store right next door to where we get our nails done at the mall?"

"Yes, but what's this about 'thumb rings'?"

Sylvia lowered her voice and said, "You like it up the ass now, right?"

A wide grin spread over Amanda's face, "Yeah. . ."

"Okay, so a girl wears a thumb ring to broadcast to guys that she likes it up the ass. But if she wears two rings, one on each thumb, then she's up for doing it with multiple guys for a double penetration. Get it?"

"You've got to be kidding!" Amanda said.

"Nope. If you notice, a lot of the guys that we know that are bi or gay. . ."

"Wear thumb rings!" Amanda finished. "I never knew that Sylvia!"

"Okay it's almost noon, and I have to get to the booth. Let's plan on meeting at that jewelry store and get your smoke signals picked out. Okay?"

Amanda gave a short laugh, and said, "Okay! What time, 5:30 pm?"

"That'll work for me. I have to get my nails done anyway."

"See you then Sweetheart!" Amanda closed her phone and carried it with her. She went down the hall to Mark's old bedroom. His mother had been there months before the house was sealed and had done his laundry and tidied up the place. "God, I hope she emptied the refrigerator or I've got a nasty mess on my hands!" she said to herself.

Amanda stepped to the closet and opened both sides of the French doors. She decided to ask Kyle if he'd want any of the clothes. She liked Kyle and wanted to get to know him better. And now that the final curtain had dropped on Mark, perhaps, there was something there to pursue. The only thing she'd have trouble doing is limiting herself to him for sex. She liked her new found independence. Each day brought something and someone new to do and she began to lubricate just thinking about it!

Inside the master bedroom was a bathroom. She stepped inside, made sure there was tissue and lifted the lid, pulled her dress up, seated herself and urinated. She placed her cell phone on the sink and folded the paper to wipe herself clean and discarded the paper into the water, she saw something she'd never noticed before across from the main door. She'd been in that bathroom plenty of times! To her, it looked like another door! She stood and pulled her short dress down over her shapely figure and flushed the toilet.

There was an old and cracked bar of soap laying there, so she washed her hands, and dried them off on his old terry-cloth robe hanging behind the main door. But her attention never really waned from the strange door, that appeared to be disguised behind the towel rack and wall paper, she'd never seen it before!

After looking it over, the only thing to grip, she saw was either pushing on it or pulling on the towel bar which she did, and the mysterious door pulled toward her. She realized that she couldn't get it open completely without closing the bathroom door first. She closed that door, spotted her phone and clutched it in her hand and proceeded to pull the mystery door open all the way. The fluorescent lighting of the room came on below a staircase and there on the main floor revealed rows of books on bookshelves. The lighting also revealed that she saw there were no windows, but the room had to be the size of the three car garage!

She stepped inside and quickly checked behind her and up the stairs to see if the door was going to automatically slam shut. It didn't. Too many scary movies in her past she suspected. She paused for a second, bringing her hands and arms close to her body and called out, ". . . Mark?"

There was no answer, but she was deathly afraid, she may have found where his body might be. But the room didn't stink except for like what an old bookstore might smell like. She saw that toward, what she would call, the front of the library, there was a beautiful old desk. She didn't know wood, but she knew it was heavy and with it, a gorgeous black leather chair. Again, she paused to look at the door, but it wasn't going anywhere.

The library was almost completely full. There were very few spaces left on any of the shelves. In fact, some books were stacked at the front of the rows of books on top of other books. There were some books that were lying open, face down in the aisles. But much to her relief, there wasn't a body lying on the ground either!

The subject matters ranged from vacation destinations, to sci-fi and also to porn! A book appeared to have fallen off the shelf and landed open in the aisle that had shelves upon shelves of erotica. She picked it up and read the name on the spine. "Hmm! I didn't know Mark was into domination and leather!"

She turned the book around to read where the book had fallen to the floor. As she quietly read the first few words, the library vanished around her and instead of bookshelves and reading material, she found herself with her legs bound with leather straps forcing them open almost as wide as they physically could stretch. Her legs were encased with latex hosiery. Her feet adorned in the same black patent pumps she had on moments ago. Her torso was in a leather corset that covered everything completely except for her breasts that jutted out from the pre formed holes. Her shoulders were securely fastened to the ceiling by straps, buckled into the loops made into the top of the corset she was wearing.

She noticed discomfort from both of her nipples, each barbell had a metal slip over attachment, similar to how a garter belt might hold stockings in place, that was fixed to another strap pulling on them and keeping them tightly suspended! Her hands were secured to each thigh by a black leather cuff around her wrists and around her thighs on each side, an extremely short chain kept them each attached together. Finally, she realized there was a large vibrating dildo attached to a pole between her legs. It was inserted in her pussy and it was causing her concentration to shift from the discomfort in certain areas of her body to the juices beginning to run from her pussy and to her ass cheeks.

A male voice, Amanda didn't recognize from behind her, boomed, "You have not been given permission to cum yet! How dare you assume that pleasure is yours to have!" and she felt her tanned left butt cheek sting as a leather slapper paddle landed on it with very restrained force, but just enough to know that whoever he was, he was in complete control of her!

He walked past her, but his face was covered in a black leather mask. His chest was bare and either covered in sweat, or oiled. He wore black leather or latex pants and his cock and balls were standing very proudly out, at full attention and display. His boots were scarred and dusty. He suddenly spun on her and said, "You must speak when spoken to!" and walked behind her and stung the other cheek with as much force as the first.

"I. . . I don't know what to say!" Amanda said.

The first butt cheek stung anew, and he announced to her, "You address me as Master! Always!"

"Yes, Master!" she complied.

Her butt was stinging, her pussy was back to grabbing her attention from the movement of her body causing it to move inside of her, not to mention that incessant never ending vibration! A moan escaped her lips.

Her Master exchanged his slapper paddle for a strapped paddle and lightly swatted her pussy with it, causing pain and pleasure simultaneously. She screamed, "Master! May I cum please?"

"Absolutely not!" he roared. He again walked behind her. Suddenly, she felt him put something hard and leather around her throat, he cinched it down by a buckle. It wasn't tight, but it did distract her from the attention her pussy was demanding. His leather clad hands left his fingers exposed to securely fastened a long chain to her new neck adornment. He let the chain dangle loosely and he stepped in front of her and removed the dildo from her pussy.

"No, please let me cum!" she begged.

His silence answered her question. Her Master began loosening her bonds. The last thing he did was unclip her wrists from her thighs and grabbed the chain leash and demand, "On your hands and knees!"

She complied and he walked her to a corner of the dungeon, occasionally spanking a butt cheek with the returned slapper paddle when he claimed she wasn't moving fast enough, or she was slouching or any other number of things that weren't good enough. She played along and saw where the end of the line was going to be. A hammock like swing was suspended from the ceiling. He flipped on some flood lights and the area blazed with light. She was instructed to get into the seat, and she complied.

She sat as he strapped her and chained her into place. Her legs firmly placed where she couldn't move them well. Her hands now buckled in place behind her head. She could squirm, but not move well. Her wet pussy dripped onto the mat below her as her Master disappeared from her view. She heard him open a door and the door slam. He began scolding someone, "Where have you two been? I have someone ready to give you the pleasure you have earned, but since you're late, perhaps you're not ready!"

"I'm sorry Master," two voices, one male, one female said in chorus.

"It was my fault Master, I deserve the punishment," the female voice said.

"Prepare yourselves and report to me like a dog. Both of you!" he demanded.

The Master reappeared in Amanda's view. He sized her up and moved to her ear and softly said, "You will pleasure my pet and my slave today. If you do well, it might be your turn one day!"

"Yes Master," was all Amanda could think to say.

"Ah, here they are now," a man naked except for a black leather harness that fit around his body and exposed his cock and balls came into sight. Beside him was a female, dressed in a similar harness, but this one was shiny red and clad in red thigh high spike heeled boots. Her hair pulled back tightly, and her face made up darkly with bright red lips. Her hands were manicured and squared off like Amanda liked to wear hers. On each thumb was a gold band!

"We are here at your request Master," the female announced.

He beckoned to Amanda and said to the couple, "My gift to you. . . . Devour her. I want my initiate broken in well!"

"Yes Master!" they both answered in unison.

"Master, may I speak?" the male asked.

"Speak!" he yelled.

"Does your new initiate have a magic word?" he asked.

"Yes! It is 'Mustang'!" He quickly approached Amanda and whispered in her ear what the purpose of the magic word was, and not to use it indiscriminately. It's for extreme discomfort as well as unwanted attention.

She nodded in understanding.

Her Master grabbed her hair and pulled it sharply, "Is that how I trained you to address me?"

"No Master! I understand that you have instructed me well Master!"

"That's better," he said. The Master turned to face the waiting, leather clad couple, "You may begin." He disappeared from the flood lights as the couple descended upon her.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers