The Library Ch. 20-21

Story Info
Detectives begin investigation, Amanda is still in dungeon.
2.4k words
4.48
9.6k
1

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
32 Followers

Chapter Twenty

The two police officers pulled up the available public records for Amanda Michelsen. It showed a speeding ticket, a ticket she received on the beach earlier this year for a bikini that was deemed too revealing. Her motor vehicle records showed she had traded a Honda Accord for a new Mustang earlier as well. Officer LaShay printed the records for them. "Did she show for court in the bikini thing?"

"I don't think so. I think it shows she mailed in the fine," LaShay said.

"Any wants or warrants on her?"

LaShay turned back to the computer and did a nationwide search for Amanda's records. The wait was all of thirty seconds for them, "Let's see, the only hit was a loud party she attended in her freshman year of college. Her name was taken, and nothing was pursued beyond that. She has a clean record, no wants or warrants."

Clark, tapped a pencil to his lips. "How long ago was the speeding ticket?"

"Let's see, six years ago and she paid the fine. We've got nothing to bring her in for. But that doesn't mean we can't go talk to her."

Clark asked, "How long before the camera's cleared?"

"It should have been ready by now." LaShay lifted the phone and called downstairs to the equipment room and was informed that all was set and ready for them. "Let's go!"

"Wait. Do we know where she works?"

LaShay searched the print outs in her hand, and after a moment began shaking her head, "Nope. We don't have that one."

"Where first? Her home or the old boyfriends home?" Clark asked.

"I'm betting she's at work. The girl's got her shit together it seems. I mean, look, she's had one ticket in her car, quite a while back. And she wore a thread to the beach, all us girls will try that once or twice if we have the body for it!" LaShay explained.

"So when do I get to see you wear one of those threads? You've got the body for it!"

"Steve, I love you and I love the beach, but Sweetie, I don't need the tan. Right?" she told him while fluttering her eyelashes at him.

Steven gave her an evil grin and said, "Ya got a great tan, don't let anyone else tell ya different!"

She punched him in the shoulder and the two set off to get the camera and an unmarked detectives unit to drive.

Once outside, getting into the car, Clark got behind the wheel and made the necessary checks before leaving. The radio worked, emergency lights checked out and the siren gave a short chirp. The other detective began getting the camera ready for action. Clark said, "I sure wish the courts would allow digital cameras! That'd make setup a lot faster!"

Detective Jones said, "Yeah it would, but with how fast people have learned how to modify pictures with all the computer programs that are out there, the courts wouldn't have any way to know what's been fixed and what hasn't! Besides, this 35mm isn't hard to use anyway."

"Old school stuff," he said.

"Yup, I like old school stuff! Hey, I like you don't I?" she said.

"Well, since we don't know where she works, let's head over to her new house, the former boyfriends house, she's got to be heading there sometime today," Clark put the car in gear and headed out of the parking lot.

With the decision made, she picked up her cell phone and called the pairs commander and told them where they were heading. He jotted it down on his event's pad and wrote the time down.

Chapter Twenty-One

Amanda was very nervous in her surroundings. Nothing made sense! How can she be here? All she could absolutely know was that she physically felt everything! The straps, the paddle, the vibrating dildo! Still, she was excited and wanting to cum so she decided that she was willing to do anything they asked of her to see where this was leading. Also, she could relax a bit since "The Master" was gone now.

The girl seemed to be in charge now and she walked up behind Amanda. Unknown to her at the time was that the girl approached her with a leather paddle in her hand similar to what The Master had used minutes ago, but hers was red, matching her kinky outfit.

Amanda thought she could relax until she heard what sounded like the rushing of air and immediately felt the stinging sensation from the red paddle against her bare ass. The woman, now strode in front of her and into the spot lights. Her red outfit glistened as she moved. She too had a dog collar on, but hers was patent red, like the rest of her outfit. Her hair was dark chestnut brown, and pulled sharply back and held by, of course, shiny red bands. She was very pretty, and had a very sexy body! Her breasts were exposed and Amanda could see what looked like a larger gold hoop hanging from her pussy when she stood with her legs semi-apart.

The woman, struck her again, each time was harder than the last and commanded her, "You will obey me now! You may call me Mistress Vanessa," she turned to the male and said, "Bobby, give this worthless Initiate your cock to suck on!"

Bobby moved quickly to Amanda's side, his cock bobbed up and down as he quickly moved into position. There was nothing gentle about this man, he turned her face towards him, and shoved his sharply curved, cock deep inside her mouth. Making her usually well controlled gag reflex briefly come to life.

Amanda wondered what was going to happen next. Was this some weird dream or was it reality? She hadn't been sleeping well lately. Maybe she had fallen asleep and was dreaming this whole thing up! The slap on her ass from Vanessa's paddle brought her back to the moment. She pulled her mouth away from the mans raging hard-on to gasp for breath from the sting.

"Initiate, suck his cock into your mouth like you want it badly!" she heard from behind her.

The stinging sensation surprised her as she felt the paddle swat her from underneath her exquisitely tanned ass again. Amanda obeyed her Mistress and opened her mouth again for his cock. She found she could rock forward in the swing by lifting her hips just like she did in the swings from her childhood. That made it a little easier to suck on his cock which was stuffed into her mouth and throat. She saw him steady himself, planting one leg in front of the other just a little, so he could rock back and forth, in and out of her lips. With no warning, Amanda felt Bobby's chunky cum gush inside her mouth causing her to cough. He let out no sounds until her tongue licked the glans of his penis, cleaning it off.

He pulled his cock out and she could hear her Mistress praising her for the job well done. She swallowed the load in her mouth but the outside of her whole mouth and chin were dripping with his cum. "Vanessa, can you please wipe off my chin for me?"

Amanda's answer was a loud smack from her ass being slapped again by the red paddle. "You address me as Mistress Vanessa when speaking to or about me!"

Her behind was beginning to feel warm as well as sore from the spankings she had received today. "Yes, Mistress Vanessa, I'm sorry."

Before she could speak again Vanessa laid her paddle on the ground next to Amanda. "Bobby, my pet. I want you to come up behind Amanda and fuck her while she eats her Mistress's pussy." It was her turn now to enjoy the new girls tongue on her.

"Thank you Mistress Vanessa. She is a choice gift from you and the Master!" Bobby said.

Amanda had only tasted two pussy's in her lifetime, Sylvia's and her own and wondered if the Mistress would taste similar. Amanda thought to herself that Sylvia had a great tasting kitty! And hers wasn't bad either the couple of times she had licked her own fingers after she played with herself. When she caught the scent of Vanessa's pussy, Amanda's juices started to flow! This whole thing was making her excited even more.

When she felt Vanessa's pussy on the tip of her tongue she asked, "Mistress Vanessa, may I please have my hands free so I can tease your pussy with my fingertips as well as my tongue? I find it more pleasurable that way."

She thought it over for a second before she moved herself towards Amanda's wrists and undid the cuffs that were holding them behind her blonde head. Amanda didn't realize how stressed they'd felt until she could move them freely again.

Mistress Vanessa returned and demanded, "Initiate, you are to make me cum! Eat my pussy, and Bobby will enjoy you as well."

Amanda, who was enjoying herself slid her moist tongue onto the Mistress's slit swirling it around until she found her button. Her tongue fumbled with the small gold ring, it looked larger than it really was, and found a way to wiggle it and the Mistress's clit with her tongue. She sucked on it making it swell between her lips and slid her thin finger between the cheeks of her ass

The Mistress grunted and yelped as contact was made on her pierced clit. She slowly ground her pussy on Amanda's lips.

Amanda asked, "Mistress, may I finger fuck your ass? You're wearing a thumb ring and I think that . . . "

Mistress Vanessa quieted her by pressing the small lips of her pussy down onto her mouth again. She smiled down at Amanda and in a loud whisper, "Oh fuck yeah! Lick my clit and finger my ass you worthless Initiate!"

Amanda licked the pussy juices off of her finger then slowly inserted it into her Mistress's other hole. She could hear her gasp as her finger was inserted and didn't go beyond her first knuckle. Amanda knew she had to be careful, her long nails could really damage her Mistress if she got reckless.

The Mistress wiggled her hips back and forth and told her to put it in the rest of the way . Amanda could feel that her ass was tight and very small for a female that appeared much taller than herself. Amanda's concentration was suddenly broken by a cock penetrating her own folds. Her head lurched backwards and sucked a gasp of air as his cock head pushed its way past her entry and into her pussy.

Amanda had to work to enjoy what was going on inside of her and pay attention to her finger stuck inside the Mistress's asshole! Something would have to give and soon!

The Mistress began to rock back and forth as Amanda slid her tongue back onto the wet pussy that was tasting sweeter as the minutes passed. She teased Vanessa with her tongue, first licking the clit, giving a little tug on her ring and then moving down to her small lips and circling them until she came upon the ring again and she tugged on it a little with her teeth, licking all around it and sliding her tongue inside her pussy while prodding her ass now with two fingers. "Oh god, your fingers are in my ass!" Mistress Vanessa yelled.

Amanda worked her fingers in slowly, now feeling it tightening up a little as she moved them slowly around and in and out of the demanding female. She quickly moved her other finger up inside her pussy and curled her finger toward her.

Amanda had a feeling that Mistress Vanessa was close to cumming and had trouble concentrating on her own pleasure she was feeling in her own pussy. She could feel Bobby pounding his warm and curved cock inside of her making her lips swell to take in his fullness. He was about average length, but he made up for it in skill and the major curve he had in his cock sent tingles through her constantly. That curve provided a unique angle for him to jackhammer her pussy making the needed contact with her enlarged and throbbing clit.

Vanessa's ass and pussy tightened up around the probing fingers as she sent a wet flow of her juices down into Amanda's mouth. Mistress Vanessa, wailed and groaned as wave after orgasmic wave surged through her thin body. Her body became covered in a light sheen of sweat as it continued to spasm and jerk uncontrollably. Her eyes, rolled up in her head so far that only the whites of her eyes were visible through the small slits made by her eyelid. Her body finally came to a rest still standing above Amanda's beautiful face. Amanda removed her fingers from the nearly incoherent woman and gave her clit one final long and luxurious sucking. That made Mistress Vanessa snap out of her euphoria and emit a short, but loud yelp.

The Mistress slightly backed away and lightly rubbed her pussy as she watched the man begin to pound into the Initiate and make the Initiate start rocking her hips and making the sounds of a woman on the verge of finding her orgasm. It wasn't long before Bobby's deep thrusting inside of her awakened her torrent of juices and sent them flowing and gushing out of her as well! Her sudden movements, and loud scream brought him over the edge too and they shared an orgasm together! Bobby, pulled out of her tight pussy and ran his curved rod over the top of Amanda's clit and he squirted all over her torso, pussy and legs. The mat below them was drench by the three of them and it had puddled with their sweat and their cum juices. Bobby reinserted his penis into her and finished his last eddy's of pleasure inside of her.

The Mistress had recovered from her orgasm and bent over her Initiate's body and began to lick some of the cum off of Amanda's shaved pussy and tight tummy.

The conclusion of the commotion brought the Master back to see how his new Initiate had faired. He could see that everyone was spent from cumming and sweaty from the exercise involved. He asked Vanessa, "Has the Initiate performed well and done as you have trained her to do?"

"Master, she required some training and she corrected well with the paddle," Vanessa reported.

She was in such a daze from everything that had happened that she didn't even notice The Master tying anything around her hand. He spoke to Amanda in a soft voice, "This is a gift from my Master to you. His message is simple," he paused. "You are to find him."

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
32 Followers