The Library Ch. 27-28

Story Info
Dinner in Sicily is over, the Detectives get frisky.
1.8k words
4.47
6.7k
1
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers

Chapter Twenty-Seven

The meal was finished. Both of the girls were tipsy from the wine and plenty of everything they ordered was sitting around them in uneaten condition. But the girls were gorged! They had even ordered a dessert, something that was known as 'Catalani', which turned out to be a chocolate cookie! It was marvelous!

The restaurant was thinning down as the summer night turned to dark. Some of the employees were cleaning and vacuuming in another section that had turned vacant. The girls were the last customers of the night.

Carlo appeared and asked, "May I get you anything else?"

Amanda looked at her friend across the table and said, "I don't think I could even eat another crumb!"

Sylvia looked at Carlo and said, "That was the best food I've ever eaten!"

"I'm so glad you enjoyed!" Carlo pulled a bill cover from behind him and said, "I'll be your cashier."

The realization of the moment hit Amanda first. Her purse was sitting on the coffee table in her new house and Sylvia's was on the couch! When they went into the library, and emerged here, they didn't have anything in their hands at all! "Oh crap," she said to Sylvia.

"What?"

"Neither one of us has a purse!"

Sylvia, still enjoying a small buzz from her half of the 1.5 liter bottle of wine said, "Perhaps I know how we can pay!"

"I'm not washing dishes!"

Carlo approached and asked, "Is there a problem with the bill?"

Sylvia was the first to speak, "Uh, well, yes and no. The bill is totaled correctly as far as I can tell. But, we just discovered that neither of us have our purses."

Carlo ran his hand through his shoulder length dark hair, "Oh no."

"But we have an idea," Amanda offered.

Carlo took a chair from another table and turned it around and sat on it, "Beautiful ladies, tell me what your idea is," he said.

Sylvia ran her long manicured finger down her chest and between her breasts and said, "You can have both of us for the night to do whatever you'd want us to do to you or each other."

Without giving it a second thought, Carlo said, "Done!" He got up from his chair and went to the maitre'd and whispered in his ear and reached into his pocket and produced some bills and paid the girls bill. He quickly untied his servers apron and stepped behind an enclosure to the side of the maitre'd and emerged with a brown leather jacket. He motioned to the girls to follow him.

Amanda stopped after taking three steps. Her eyebrows raised high on her head and her bright blue eyes opened wide. As if on cue, Sylvia did the same thing and turned to face her friend and asked her, "Did what happen to me, happen to you, like all of a sudden?"

Amanda pursed her lips together in a small smile and shook her head quickly and took a brief look around and on the floor. What she wondered about wasn't there or anywhere else around them to be seen. They started to walk toward the exit again wondering what other surprises the night might bring for them. Unknown to anyone else in the restaurant was that they both noticed that their panties had vanished from under their dresses at the same time!

Sylvia waited for her friend to catch up and said, "I like the commando look on you! It seems to be an ongoing theme for you today!"

"Oh shut up. . ." Amanda said and giggled.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Detective Clark was a thin man, not very muscular, not even a gorgeous hunk of manhood, but he was incredibly smart, and incredibly nice to her. His beautiful and shapely working partner had started having feelings for him soon after his divorce was final almost a year ago. Detective Jones thought getting his attention would be easy, but he maintained his professional attitude most of the time, and only let it slip for her every once in a while. So, she was going to have to be the one to make the first move, and this secluded spot, was just perfect to do just that!

LaShay had moved the center armrest of the front seat up and out of the way and they met in the middle of the front seat. Their tongues intertwined, and the passion mounted as she straddled his lap. He grabbed her ass and felt it tense and release as she grinded on top of his hardening crotch.

"You know," he said as she released his lower lip from a rather seductive nibble, "there is probably a better time and place for this?"

Her breathing had increased and she looked square into his eyes and said, "A better place? Yeah, but I can't think of a better time!" LaShay planted her lips back onto his and reached down to unzip his cock under her crotch.

"Unit 79, check in," the police radio announced.

"Oh crap!" LaShay said.

Clark grabbed the microphone off the dashboard and said, "79."

"The lieutenant has been trying to reach you on your cell," the dispatcher said.

"10-4. I'll call him right now."

"Unit 79, what's your 20?"

"We're near 110 Oceandrift Court," he answered.

"10-4, 110 Oceandrift Court."

"79," he laid the microphone from the cars police radio back on top of the dashboard and looked back into the dark and seductive bedroom eyes of the woman who had a firm grip and was stroking his hard dick and was still sitting on his lap.

"Back to the old grind, eh?" she asked.

"Not the grind I'd been getting! Wanna put a bookmark in this and continue later on?"

She kissed him again and continued stroking his cock, "Later on, or any time you want." She released her grip on his manhood and climbed off his lap and sat in the passenger seat. He reached into his shirt pocket and pressed the #2 button and held it until the call went through. LaShay had noticed he hadn't put himself away yet.

His commander answered and he said, "Clark, here. You were trying to call?"

"Any action over there yet?"

Expressing a smile he said, "Yeah! More than we hoped for! We have a whole roll shot of Ms. Michelsen, her car and a friend of hers, and her friends vehicle."

"But you're still there?"

"There was nothing else going on as far as we could tell, so we thought we'd blow off the other roll if the opportunity comes up."

"All right. Clark, do you have those files handy, both of them?"

"Uh, yeah, hold on," he paused. "LaShay can you hand me that file, and the other one too?"

She turned around and grabbed both files on the dashboard and handed them to him.

"Okay Sir, I have them."

"I've got something strange for you to add to both files."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"You have the file for Robert and Vanessa Garvey as well as the one for Mark Waters of 110 Oceandrift Court, right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Check the address on the Garvey file."

"Huh! 110 Oceanview Court! Hey wait a minute! When they put all the sailboat docks and piers out here about seven or eight years ago, didn't they change the name of the street from Oceanview to Oceandrift?" he asked his lieutenant.

"You got it! Same house, same disappearance, same everything!"

"Coincidence?"

"I think it's our job to figure that out, don't you?"

"Yeah. Thanks for the update? Anything else?"

"When are you planning on coming back?"

"I thought we'd give it another hour or two," Clark said.

"Why?"

"To see if they go anywhere!"

"Okay, makes sense. Talk to you later."

Clark ended the call and looked at his new friend 'with benefits'! LaShay didn't say a word, but only looked at his thick cock and within seconds she found her way onto the floor board of the police vehicle and began worshipping Clark's organ like he was a Greek god.

She took his throbbing love-stick in her mouth and serviced him like she was a paid professional! She licked the head of his penis, and concentrated on the sensitive spot underneath the head, where it meets the shaft. She then took him fully into her mouth, and moved her head all the way down and up again, then back down, swallowing his entire length. When she was all the way down she fought not to gag, and moved all the way back to the tip, then repeated it multiple times.

She continued to go up and down, until she felt him about to cum; then she stopped and licked her way down to his balls, and took them both in her mouth and stroked his cock with her small hand. She went back to licking the head of his penis and his tender spot underneath again until he let out a groan and thrust his hips upward, forcing her again to fight with her gag reflex as he spewed his chunky load in her mouth, with some coming out onto her lips and chin.

She counted 15 discernible twitches in his cock before his hips lowered back to the car seat and removed his cock from her mouth. LaShay continued smiling and looked into his face while she licked his dick clean. The few trails of cum that didn't make it into her mouth and down her throat had landed on her cheeks, nose and lips. She wiped them all into her mouth using her fingers. His eyes opened and looked down at her. She still smiled, used the back of her hand to clean off the remnants of his cum from her face and climbed back into the passenger seat. She leaned over and kissed him again and said, "I want you to come to my place tonight."

"I haven't had a cum like that since long before I was divorced!"

"You mean, you haven't even pumped the rocket once since then?"

"Nah! Who has time?"

"Every time I'm in the shower I let that massage head do what I paid for it to do!" she said. "No wonder you gave me a years worth of your special brand of protein shake!" She smiled at him and kissed him again.

He zipped his pants up and moved back into the drivers seat. His shoulders slumped and he turned to her and said, "Thanks. I didn't really know how much I needed that until it started to happen."

"Any complaints?"

"Oh, hell no! But you know this can't get out to anyone."

"I figured as much. But with how much we hang around each other, whether we're off duty or on, no one will think differently."

"You might have a point there." He settled back in his seat, zipped his pants and fastened his seat belt but stopped before he had it latched. "I forgot to tell you. You had me a bit distracted after I got off the phone. Our two files have a common thread."

"They do?"

"Same house. Back before they developed this waterfront, this street had a different name. Both the Garvey and Waters disappearances come from that same house."

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers