The Library Ch. 29

Story Info
Amanda and Sylvia entertain their waiter.
3.2k words
4.79
9.3k
1
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Carlo waited for the two sexy girls to come out of the restaurant. As they approached he opened the passenger door on his Alfa Romeo and the two beauties thanked him as they got in. "Ladies, I do believe, you are my take out dinner for the night!" He closed their door and moved around to the drivers side.

The drive to his home, was nearly impossible for the girls to keep track of because of the twists and turns on the narrow streets. The large amounts of wine at dinner didn't help either, but the warm night and the exhilarating views kept them busy as they held on as Carlo drove them to their destination. He got out and opened a garage door and walked further inside. He pushed a button near the back of the old building and light glowed from a single bulb that hung from a strand of wire in the center of the garage. He returned and drove the twelve feet from where the car was to make its final resting place for the night.

Amanda and Sylvia both got out of the little sports car and each took one of Carlo's arms as he led them out the back door of the garage. He paused and turned off the light and regained the arms of the ladies and proceeded up the stairs to a room above his garage. The door wasn't locked, it opened as he turned the knob. The inside was dark and gave no hint to what might be waiting. He invited the girls inside and once the door was closed pressed another button on the wall, and a set of lamps on night stands, lit the room. In the center of the room was a large bed. A small kitchen was near the far side of it and the bathroom was behind a small door beyond the foot of the bed which actually was just to the right of the rooms entrance door.

Amanda excused herself to the bathroom while Sylvia followed Carlo into the kitchen. He pulled a bottle off the small wine rack that was set on the counter-top, "How about a little red wine from a local winery?" he asked. Carlo pulled three glasses out of the tiny cupboard and started to open the wine bottle, but never got it all the way open.

Sylvia watched his every move and came up from behind him and ran her hands up his broad and strong back and around his thin waist. She let go and he turned to face her. He gazed into her dark eyes and admired her beautiful, small face. His strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her close to him and opened his mouth to kissed her.

She returned his kiss and wrestled with his tongue as he probed her mouth. The focal point of his, was what everyone who enjoyed kissing her was, that barbell she had mounted in the hole of her tongue. Her hands made their way down to his butt. She felt the firmness and muscled strength he had hidden there.

His hands found their way up and under to her small breasts and was feeling her warm, bare flesh. His hand roamed down her front and felt her wet pussy. His other hand clinching her butt cheek to keep her close to him. Sylvia let out a gasp as her love button was found by his probing fingers.

They both heard the approach of Amanda as her heels click-clacked on the hardwood floor and into the kitchen. She approached them and immediately got into the embrace and began kissing Carlo and Sylvia. After only a few moments of that she knelt to the side of them and unzipped Carlo's fly and pulled out his uncircumcised cock, another new experience for her! She stroked it with her hand and with the other hand carefully extracted both of his testicles from his pants. They were met with a subtle lick and then a brief suck on the lower side of his scrotum. She continued her relentless stroking, and felt him get harder with each stroke until he was fully erect. She stopped kissing and licking his ball sack and began sucking on the head of his cock.

Carlo was still busy feeling Sylvia up, but dropped his right hand to the top of Amanda's head. He felt her soft hair under his palm and guided her mouth deeper onto his penis. This was better than he could have imagined! The gorgeous blonde headed girl sucking his cock, and his tongue was making small traces on the neck of the beautiful dark haired one.

Sylvia reached down with her left hand and felt his cock as it went in and out of her friends mouth. This lubricated her pussy faster than it was before. Carlo was a man who knew instinctively how to kiss, nuzzle and suck on a woman's neck, and she was enjoying every second of it. When it stopped she felt him take one of her nipples into his mouth.

Amanda decided he was hard enough, and reached up and undid his slacks and took them and his shoes off. His hard cock stood proudly as it bounced in front of her mouth. She reached up and pulled the gold trimmed white dress off of her friend. Carlo released his oral fixation on her breast as he realized what was going to happen next. Sylvia turned around and put her butt up against his raging hard on. Amanda guided his saliva slickened cock between the large labia lips of her friends pussy. Her friend inhaled as his cock made its way deep inside of her. Amanda positioned herself in a delicate spot, she was underneath her friend, between her legs and able to see Carlo's balls bounce off of her friends clit with each thrust.

She tried to get into the position where she could lick her friends clit and on occasion pull his cock out and suck on it or his balls every once in a while, but the angle she was at just wasn't working for her, so she reached up and rubbed her friends clit for her and let her tongue play with his balls. She eventually slid over and got between his legs and started working her tongue over and into his asshole.

Carlo slowed down his powerful thrusts when he decided he liked what she was doing to his butt hole! She didn't keep up with it very long, but reached over and pulled his cock out of her friends pussy. She stroked it with her sexy hand and repositioned her head to lick the slot it came out of on her friend. Sylvia, continued to arch her back and push backward with the continued attention. Finally, Amanda turned her full attention to his cock and polished it up for him, and enjoyed the mingled flavors of him and especially Sylvia's pussy! She looked up at him and said, "My turn!" with a smile.

The threesome made their way into the well lit front room. Amanda was the last to shed her clothing. Carlo made himself comfortable in the middle of the bed and Amanda first straddled him where she could look into his face, but before she could feel his cock slide into her, Sylvia announced, "Turn around, I can lick both of you better if you're facing away from him!"

So she got up and turned around on him. Sylvia grabbed his cock and sucked and licked it from top to bottom, even deep throating him a couple of times while tickling his balls with her long nails. He grunted each time she took him deep. When the time was right she took hold of it and made the proper aim to Amanda's bare pussy and spread her pussy lips with her tongue and let her slide down onto his very erect cock! Amanda's penetration hiss was loud and filled the room. Both girls would agree later that the guys cock felt very good!

Amanda planted her heel clad feet in front of her and to the outside of his legs and leaned back. Carlo grabbed her waist and began easing her up and down on his engorgement. She moved slowly at first. He was certain this girl felt tighter to him than the dark haired girl. She moved her hips and caused unbelievable pressure on his manhood. The kegel muscles inside her pussy grabbed him as she lifted off of him and released him as he submerged back inside of her. The dark haired girl was far more vocal than the blonde one, and could take a harder fucking than this one, but this one was fucking him like he was a long lost lover! She was slow and sensuous in her movement, with a cat like growl along with the occasional yelp!

Carlo heard the dark haired girl encouraging him to fuck her friend harder. He could feel her pierced tongue running up and down his cock and balls when her beautiful blonde friend wasn't completely impaled by him. Finally the blonde girl couldn't continue in that position any longer and bent over doggy style over her dark haired friend. Carlo knelt on the bed and made his way up behind the beautiful blonde. Her tan lines betrayed how fair her skin was as his dark Mediterranean tanned cock started to make its approach to her tight and wet pussy.

The dark haired girl, he noticed, had gotten into a '69' position with her friend and they were licking and sucking on each others pussy! He grabbed his hard cock and rubbed it up and down on the blonde girls opening. The dark haired girl grabbed his cock and sucked on it from underneath, Carlo thought she had an amazing mouth as well! And in one thrust, he was back into the gripping wetness of the blonde! She felt even tighter in this position! Her body moved on his cock like a continual wave, the kegels were grabbing his cock even harder this time! He eventually just knelt there, without moving and let the blonde fuck him. He would occasionally feel his testicles be sucked on or his ass being played with and occasionally licked, he thought that was an incredibly strange sensation when the pierced tongue was involved!

The blonde was beginning to buck harder on him, her body was showing signs that she was approaching her climax. She had stopped licking her friends clit and got up on her arms and continued to ride his cock harder and faster. If he could see her face, he would have seen Amanda's eye squeezed tightly shut and her mouth open in a stressed oval shape! She flung her long blonde mane back. Carlo grabbed her hair and began to fuck her again, meeting her thrust with his thrust! A second later he felt her pussy become locked onto his cock as its firm grip became unending! The blond let out a sound that he could only describe as a wild howl, and then he felt the front of his body get soaked in a flood he could not escape from. He tried to push into the girl, he didn't have much room, but he knew he couldn't pull out at that moment, but all that did was make her arm and leg muscles flex even firmer and was met by a series of more incredibly warm squirts! Then finally after an incredibly erotic moment in time, she released her internal grip on his cock and slid off of him!

The first thing he said was to Sylvia, "Are you okay down there?" he wondered!

She was giggling and said, "I forgot how this girl cums! You need scuba equipment if you're ever down here!"

He laughed with the girl and patted the post-orgasmic blonde on her shapely butt and said, "Are you okay too?"

Amanda said in a dreamy voice, "There was a guy who used to put on shows where the people would bring big sheets of plastic if they sat in the front rows. I saw one of those old shows on cable, and he'd hammer on watermelon and get people with squirt guns. . . . I just wonder if I need to hand out warning cards to those who fuck me?" and the three broke out into small laughter.

Amanda climbed off the top of Sylvia and kissed Carlo. The kiss was interrupted by Sylvia running her tongue over Amanda's supersensitive clit, "Excuse me? I'd say I deserve some of that too! I helped!" Sylvia complained.

Amanda briefly kissed Carlo again and then went down to kiss and tongue wrestle with her friend. Carlo took the initiative to come around and take Sylvia in the missionary position. He raised her legs and grabbed hold of the spike heel of both of her shoes. Her pussy, while mostly being shaved off, not bald, like her blonde friend. Sylvia had left a small postage stamp sized spot of short pubic hair well above her clit. He bent her sexy legs at the knee and then thrust his cock inside the dark haired beauty.

Her head came off the mattress and promptly settled back down onto it. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she said. The small of her back lifted off the bed and provided the superb angle to get her clit being rubbed by the cock going in and out of her. He went slow at first and steadily increased the pace as he hammered her pussy.

Amanda reached over and rubbed Sylvia's pussy with her manicured fingers, being careful not to jab her or Carlo with the length of her nails. As his hammering increased, Amanda took her attention off of Sylvia's clit and used both hands to hold her friends pussy open. Sylvia's reaction to that was a string of profane words encouraging Carlo to fuck her open pussy harder and faster! Sylvia eventually snaked a hand up to Amanda's pierced nipples and her right hand down to her own pierced clit.

Carlo was finally starting to break a sweat. His orgasm was on the way, but he could put it off just a bit longer. He must have the dark haired girl cum on his cock! He would be ashamed of himself if this wonderful opportunity wasn't realized! And finally, the hoots and yelps were met by the beautiful and small face of the dark haired girl twisting into contortions as she met her orgasm head on! Her body contorted. She took deep, sudden breaths, and held them for long seconds. At one point she slammed her left hand, palm down, onto the mattress and grabbed a blanket and twisted it in her grip as she felt the waves of pleasure run their course through her. The long stretched out, "Good God!" she screamed throughout. Finally her breathing became more regular and the flexed muscles in her legs, chest, stomach and arms relaxed. There was no geyser as the blond girl emitted. Just a good old fashioned screaming and muscle tightening orgasm.

Carlo pulled out of her and stood by the side of the bed. He felt wonderful, but it was his turn to blow. He motioned for both of the girls to come to him. The blonde took the left side of his cock and the brunette took the right side. They both ran their tongues and lips up and down his shaft. Then as one continued doing that, the other would suck the head of his cock, bobbing up and down the entire length at times. When that happened, the other would start licking and sucking his balls. Finally after only a few minutes of that, the dark haired girl sucked him down and was met by a firm blast of semen into her mouth as she pulled away. The blonde leaned up into the firing line and sucked his cock the rest of the way. He couldn't believe the amount of pressure she could suck with her sexy mouth and he finished firing his salvos in her mouth.

When he was done, she wanted to lick the head of his cock with her cum puddled tongue, but the head of his dick was too sensitive for that, so instead she went to the dark haired girl and started kissing her. They shared his load between each other and licked the drops that escaped off of each others lips, chin and breasts.

"Thank you for dinner Carlo!" Amanda said first.

"And dessert was particularly awesome as well!" Sylvia offered.

In an accent that was quickly returning, Carlo stood and went into his kitchen and brought out the still unopened bottle of red wine. "Girls, it was my pleasure to buy your dinners and invite you home with me. I'd like to offer you this bottle to take with you. I know you're visitors here, but there is a man who would appreciate having it very much, so why don't you take it to him!"

Amanda stood and approached Carlo, "What man, Carlo?" she said cautiously.

"A man, who is waiting for you." Carlo looked around Amanda to Sylvia and continued, "I'm sorry beautiful dark haired girl, but he didn't leave a gift for you. I wish there is something I could give you, but I think it might complicate things." He looked back to Amanda, "You understand, don't you?"

Amanda nodded her head up and down.

"Be well my beautiful friends, you will always be remembered by me."

The last word was spoken to them and immediately the studio's living space darkened and was replaced by the snapping on of lights in the library! Both girls sucked in air as they became familiar again with their original surroundings, back in their original clothes, and still wearing their shoes. The libraries copy of Sicilian and Italian Dining lay sprawled open on the floor between them.

Sylvia said, "Oh fuck me! This is really spooky!"

"Sorry, I'm a little fucked out to be honest! But the spooky part? Yeah! I happen to agree, but I'm getting a little more used to it each time I go through!" She held up her hand that was holding the bottle of wine.

"Want to open it up?" Sylvia asked.

Amanda laughed and said, "No, I'm going to put it into a box with the tie. Sometime soon I'm going to have to have all this stuff together and bring it to Mark, if I can ever find him."

Sylvia said, "I have to sit down." Amanda pointed to the desk and chair and offered it. Sylvia made her way over too it, scooting a fallen book on the floor under the desk leg and got comfortable in the deep cushion. She looked around and said, "What's next?"

"Me, I'm going to go change the sheets on the bed and take a nap! I need one!"

Sylvia said, "Me too, mind if I tuck in close?"

Amanda grinned and nodded her head towards the stairs and the door and said, "Let's get out of here for now! You'll get used to this. It's my third trip and 'three time's the charm' they say."

"Very strange, very strange," Sylvia said as they both climbed the stairs to the main part of the house.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
34 Followers