The Library Ch. 33

Story Info
Sylvia gets caught peeping through an open window.
2.6k words
4.62
8.6k
1
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers

Chapter Thirty-Three

. . . Sylvia noticed the library vanish around her and she found herself pressed up against the outside of a building. There were large bushes and trees around her, and it was either a complete eclipse or it was night time! She examined her outfit, and found she was in a black jumpsuit. Almost a cat suit, it fit so well on her. Complete with a black knit cap, black gloves and of course black high heeled black patent leather boots, "That's something new!" she said to herself. Amanda had told her that each time something had happened in the library, she always found herself wearing the same shoes she had on previously, but that wasn't the case this time.

Again, she took stock of her situation, and Sylvia noticed that a light was turned on in a window just above her head. She stood up slightly and peered around the corner and into the newly lit room. The curtain was closed, but the corner was open just enough for her to see the inside of the room.

A pretty college-aged girl, plopped a book bag onto the desk a few strides after coming inside the room. A young man then came into the room behind her and said something. The girl gave a wide toothy grin, still facing away from the young man and said something back to him. She walked to the curtain and without opening them reached inside and opened the window halfway. Sylvia was scared she'd be seen and ducked down as the window lifted open above her.

She heard the girl say, "And you think that since I'm your tutor for chemistry, you need to tutor me on biology?"

"Well, I didn't say that!" the young man tried to explain. "I did say, maybe I can help you in phys-ed." He paused a split second and continued, "I mean you do sound like you're confused between the two, and I can certainly assist in helping you understand the difference."

"Stow it," she said. "We have work to do, and I have a boyfriend, who isn't thrilled about this situation to begin with."

"Ah! So you're thinking about it. I'm telling you Sherry, I'm not gonna tell him anything, and I sincerely doubt you're gonna tell him anything, and I know you're one of the hottest girls on campus," he said.

She shifted her hips to one side and put one hand on each of them and said, "You think so?"

He moved a lot closer and put his arms around her and said, "I know so!" then leaned over to the shorter girl and kissed her.

As far as Sylvia could tell, the long straight brunette haired girl was returning the kiss. Her suspicion was confirmed when both of her hands left her hips and went around his neck. The girl, Sherry, was short, Sylvia guessed about five feet tall and had a round pretty face, with dark eyes and a very wide and toothy smile with big pouting lips. She suddenly realized what Eyes In the Dark may be about. . . "Uh-oh, I'm a 'Peeping Tom'!" Sylvia said softly to herself.

That made her wonder how she was going to get out of this situation. Because she knew, from experience, that what Amanda had said was true, to be able to go home, you had to give satisfaction and receive the same before you'd see home again! But as a 'Peeping Tom', that just sounds like a one-way street!

Sylvia looked into the newly opened window again and reached inside to move the curtain for a better glimpse inside. The light breeze had moved them so that her previous vantage point was no longer there. The two inside the room were still standing in practically the same place as before. The young man's t-shirt had come off and revealed a physique that screamed athlete. She could see no body hair on his chest, but his six-pack abs were in full view and his arms were thick and strong with bulging muscles and tattoos. Sherry was running her hands up and down his chest while continuing to lock lips with him.

Sherry felt the young man firmly clutch her buttocks in both hands and she pulled away from him and asked, "Where do you think this is going?"

He continued to feel her firm ass and with a leer said, "I'm thinking the bed over by the window. . ." He nuzzled her neck and began kissing her again.

"But, I've never done that before!" she protested.

"There are first times for everything," he moved to the side of her, never taking his lips off of her neck or lips and scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the bed, closer to where Sylvia could see and hear what was going on.

He laid her on the bed and in a swift motion, removed her top exposing her firm bust. The nipples were small but the teats clearly stood out over half an inch! The young man quickly removed his clothing, exposing his hard and hairless cock and balls.

Sylvia was impressed with his overall package and wanted to join them, but reached down and rubbed her crotch through the cat suit. She thought the girls nipples were enticing, she'd not seen nipples that long before!

The young man grabbed his cock and just using his wrist stroked it in front of Sherry. He moved closer to her and put it between her boobs and told her to press them together for him.

Sherry said, "It's so big! I can't get that into me!"

"First things first Sherry," as he gave small thrusts between her wonderful chest. "Lick the head as it gets close to you."

Sherry stuck out her tongue and began lapping at his cock head each time it approached her mouth. He ran his cock up and down between her tits as her brown eyes looked up into his face. He finally pulled out from between her two mammaries and thrust into her open mouth. She made noises of protest, but he didn't removed his cock from her mouth until a minute or two had passed when he asked her, "Did you say something?"

"Yeah, I said that you're going too deep!"

"What? You've never sucked a cock before either?"

"Ryan, before you, I've never even seen a penis!"

He grabbed his wand and shook it in her face and made a different voice and said, "Hi Sherry, I'm glad to meet you! How about another kiss?"

Sylvia rolled her eyes when she heard the voice and words.

Sherry opened her mouth and again started running her succulent lips up and down Ryan's dick. He said, "Don't just run your mouth over it, suck on it, flick it with your tongue inside your mouth." Sherry did as was instructed and he let out a grunt followed by an, "Oh yeah, that's it baby!"

Ryan reached behind him and slid his hand down her shorts. Her legs parted slightly and he found her hairy pussy under her panties.

His touch made her pop his cock out of her mouth and she took in a gasp of breath. She looked at him and said, "Nobody has ever touched me there!"

Ryan pulled her shorts and panties off and looked at her naked for the first time. His hand went to his cock and subtly stroked it. His other hand went to her pubs and parted the thick mat of hair and found the girls opening. He moved her to the edge of the bed and knelt in front of her and began softly licking her pussy lips.

Sherry ground her hips into the mattress of the bed and made soft gasps for air as she felt the pleasure he was giving her. Once he began licking on her clit, the soft gasps changed to subtle whimpers of, "Oh!" and "Aw, yeah!" At one point she used both of her hands to hold his head in place to keep licking her tender spot. Her feet down and firmly planted on the mattress allowed her short legs to move her butt up and down, riding his face. A short time later she said, "Ohhhhhhhh! What is happening to meeeeeeee!" followed by four to five loud little screams as her body jerked with each scream.

Ryan swiveled her back around where she was fully back on the bed and positioned himself between her legs. His cock in hand, he looked down at the girl who just had, for all he knew, her first orgasm. She was so pretty, he thought. He began to rub his decent sized cock head up and down Sherry's furry pussy lips. Her brown eyes looked at him long and hard. A look of fear, and desire filled that look. When his cock head made contact with her clit, she sucked in a deep breath again. He asked, "Still sensitive?"

All she could do was nod her head and bite her lower lip.

Ryan, released the grip on his cock and it flopped down onto her tangled pubic mound. He reached up and took off each tennis shoe and the socks underneath.

Sherry reached between her legs and used one hand to rub the hard dick rubbing into her pubic forest. She let him remove her shoes and socks, but she continued to move her hips, allowing her aroused pussy to come into contact with his bare cock and balls.

Ryan let the virgin before him play with his cock as he began kissing and licking the toes and arch of both of her feet. There was some foot odor, but nothing he found gross, but as far as he knew, he'd never had a virgin before, and he was going to enjoy this girl!

Sylvia, outside the window kept watching and slowly unzipped her cat suit from the neck down to her pussy mound. She had seen that look on peoples faces before, and she knew lust when she saw it. She couldn't help but begin to reach inside the unzipped part of her jumpsuit and rub her pierced pussy while watching the two college students enjoy each others bodies.

Sherry started moving her hips up and down with a little more rhythm. He began to feel the wet opening to her pussy with a little more frequency as he worshiped the soles of her feet. Finally, she gripped his cock firmly and while still laying flat on the bed, she angled his dick inside of her.

The path inside of her was wet and tight and suddenly, with only a slight hesitation as her hymen broke through, Ryan was all the way inside of her. His hips slowly started pumping in and out of her and she began to give out those short little screams again. A few minutes later the little noises she made indicated her orgasm was again approaching. He looked at the girls sexy little feet and saw the toes curled tightly as she announced to the world, "Ohhhhhhhh! I like this part!" her body began convulsing over and over again. This time it was followed with an, "Oh shit!" or an "Oh yeah!" and a, "Keep fucking me, don't stop!"

Finally it was Ryan's turn. He pulled out of her and spewed his cum all the way up to her chin, over her boobs, tummy and dribbled the last of his orgasm onto her pussy hair. When his load was finished being delivered, he settled back on his haunches, still between her legs and looked up at Sherry and saw a horrified look on her face, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"What just happened to you? Are you okay? What is this stuff?"

Sylvia lost it and couldn't keep herself from giggling as she thought, "Talk about a sheltered girl!"

Sherry sat upright in bed suddenly, feeling the warm ejaculate begin to run down her body, "What was that?"

Ryan heard it too and turned to the window and moved the curtain to the side exposing Sylvia's face. She ducked for cover and proceeded to move out of the bushes and away from the lit window.

Ryan called out the window, "Hey, get the fuck out of here!"

A police officer in his car was parked within the sound of Ryan's voice and saw the dark clad figure of Sylvia running on the sidewalk towards him. He quickly noticed it was a female, because as she ran, her boobs were popping in and out of her dark outfit. He quickly jumped out of his car and was able to stop her. She immediately put her hands up as he demanded. Instructing her to turn around and intertwine the fingers of both hands together, he approached her from behind her and grabbed the three middle fingers of her right hand, temporarily locking the fingers of both hands together. Sylvia heard a snap and a pop, and felt her right hand being brought around behind her back where a handcuff was securely fastened. Next it was her left hand brought behind her and cuffed. She was turned around and finally faced with the detaining officer and placed in the back seat of his police car without being zipped up.

A short time later, Sylvia recognized Ryan and Sherry walking together to the policeman. Ryan told the officer that they had caught her peeping on them having a private moment together, and, yes, they would press charges.

Another police car arrived as the two students gave what details they could to the police officer. In the other car was a uniformed female officer. Sylvia watched as the two officers approached her in the back seat of the car and opened the car door. The female officer said, "Can you step out?"

"I might need a little help," Sylvia said.

The female officer, reached down between Sylvia's armpit and elbow and caught her arm and helped her get out of the police car. The male officer enjoyed the view as the unzipped Sylvia was removed from the car. The female officer asked, "Do you have any identification?"

"No, I'm afraid I don't," Sylvia answered. "Can you tell me where I am and what year this is?"

"What's your name?"

"Sylvia."

"Sylvia what?"

"Because of the extenuating circumstances, I think I'm going to hold off on giving my last name for now."

"Sylvia, can you explain to me why you were hiding in the bushes watching these two people?" the officer asked.

"No I can't."

"Do you deny that you were seen doing this?"

"Am I under arrest?"

"Not unless you can give me a damn good reason why you were someplace peeping on these two people!"

"Then I guess I'm under arrest because I not only don't know why I was there, but I really can't explain how I got there! And, I don't even know where I am or what year this is! Okay?"

The female officer turned Sylvia around and began reading her the Miranda rights and gave her an infield body search. She found nothing on her. Afterwards, she put her in the back seat of her police car. A few minutes passed and the female cop returned and asked her, "Did you put anything in the first car you were in?"

"No."

The first officer, using his flashlight looked around the back seat of his car and came up with a small baggy of a controlled substance. The female officer brought this to Sylvia and said, "Do you recognize this?"

"No, I don't."

"Well, I think you do."

Sylvia's blood began to boil, but clamped it down and said, "Think what you may, but before you ask me anything else, I want a lawyer present."

The female officer closed the door to her car and went and said a few words to the other officer. She returned to her police car and put it in gear, turned off her emergency lights and headed to the county jail with Sylvia handcuffed in the back seat of her car.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers