The Library Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being so nice to me."

"As far as I can tell Amanda, you're a dream come true. You're smart, funny and very sexy. But, I've had a sudden epiphany here in the last couple of seconds."

She put both of her hands on his chest and leaned up to kiss him. He met her lips and their mouths parted and the game of tongue tag began.

She pulled away and turned from him and walked to the island that separates the kitchen from the front room. He caught up with her as she set down her purse and the second quarter of tongue tag began. His hands explored her waist and hips. He paused a moment before proceeding down to feel the curvature of her buttocks. He was pleased when he discovered she had a solidly tight ass and not a squishy, fleshy gluteus maximus, it was just the way he liked.

She reached for his zipper pull and unzipped his fly. Reaching inside she pulled his cock out and knelt in front of him. Her clear blue catlike eyes looking up at him as she opened her mouth and licked the underside of it with her wet tongue. Her small hands with her long red nails wrapped around his cock and stroked him as she worked her way from the under side to the tip of his cock head.

Pete leaned back on the island for support. Every time he looked down, she smiled up at him from below and took half of his length back into her mouth. The combination of the stroke, suction, tongue technique and her beautiful face made him realize he better make her stop before he blew his load. Now that he's in his 40's, he's more of a one blow and go home kind of guy now. It isn't like back in his shoe selling days when the pretty girls and ladies wanted him all night, and he was able to oblige.

He brought her up to him and he kissed her again. Her grip never once left his hard cock until he removed her top and bra and let her 38 D's escape their temporary captors and discovered the pierced nipples underneath. He ran his fingers around the areolas and watched with satisfaction as they hardened under his touch. He lightly twisted them and gently licked them both and she said, "You're being too gentle, suck on them harder, bite them!"

As he started doing as he was asked, he fumbled with the buckle and waist of her black slacks. She gripped his head with both hands and pulled his head into her left breast and demanded, "Harder!" Pete didn't want to draw blood, but that was about how hard she wanted it! So again, he did what he was instructed.

She pulled his head off and brought his face up to hers, she licked his lips and kissed him and promptly thrust him onto her other pierced nipple saying, "Just like the last one," she took a deep breath and said, "Oh yeah, that's it."

Finally after what seemed an eternity, her slacks slid off her perfect legs and ass and she stepped out of them. He pulled away and watched her remove her panties. As she was doing this, he stroked his cock slightly as he enjoyed the sight of her bare and deeply tanned body.

Amanda had smooth and soft skin, with no blemishes to be seen. Her pubic mound, bare as a hardwood floor. A fairy with a blue stone danced from the jewelry in her navel piercing. She kept her black stiletto pumps on, just the way Pete liked it.

Pete removed his shirt and took his pants off the rest of the way. He helped her lay across the countertop and he opened her legs and got his first good look at her pussy. Her labia's were small and her opening was about the size of the fingernail on her pinky finger. Ironically, he thought she had a large clit, and when it got hard, it looked like her pinky finger without the long red nail attached!

He slowly licked at her pussy hole, darting his tongue in and out. She began with a soft sounding, "Awwww." But as soon as he made contact with her hard clit, she had both hands covering his ears and her pelvis thrusting up and down on his tongue. He continued licking for a short while longer when her hands suddenly left the sides of his head, smacked the countertop, palms down. She yelled, "Oh shit!" and her thighs locked Pete in position on her clit as she came from his attention. As each wave hit her, she smacked the countertop again and again, her pubic mound never stopped moving on his tongue.

Amanda was finally released from her orgasm, and had also released Pete from her leg vise when they heard clapping coming from behind them in the kitchen area! Amanda looked up quickly and said, "I wondered when you'd show up!"

Pete realized, a dark haired female had found her way into the house while they had been occupied with each other. She wasn't as 'dressed for sex' as Amanda always seemed to be, but her hair was long, black and straight. She wasn't really any taller than Amanda, as far as he could tell. She wore a wide, gold toe ring on the second toe of her left foot, and as Pete notices these things, saw her toes were done like her hands, with French tips. She wore thumb rings on both hands, just like Amanda. He'd have to ask about that later. He'd seen many women wearing a thumb ring, and he wondered if it was just a fashion statement or something. She was thin, small chested, and either had a tan or an olive complexion, he was betting on the latter.

She said, "Yeah, I got tied up, well, not literally, but I had some mail and bills to catch up on."

Amanda sat up on the edge of the table and said, "Pete, I'd like you to meet my friend. Sylvia, this is Pete."

Pete wasn't sure really what to do, but waved and said, "Hi," in a very nervous voice. He wasn't quite sure if he should cover up, or just pretend this is just the natural flow of events, like he was used to being interrupted while starting to have sex with a gorgeous girl and have a roommate he never knew about show up and offer applause.

Sylvia said, "Pete, good job there guy! I don't think I've witnessed her slap whatever it is she's laying on before as she's cumming, and I think I counted about six of those slaps, so congratulations are in order," she offered with a wicked grin. "Was six about right Amanda?"

"Oh shut up, get naked and join us in the bedroom," Amanda said with a mischievous smile.

Sylvia grinned and chimed in with, "Usually when she cums she usually tries to drown everyone around her. You're messing with a real squirter here, so consider yourself warned!"

Pete interrupted her with, "Ah, join us?" he asked looking quickly between the two of them. "That's something I've not ever done before."

Sylvia who had removed her top and was down to a bra asked, "Are you complaining?"

"I don't think I am, but wow, you two are beautiful girls! I want to know what I ate or if I'm dreaming or what the heck is going on because this kind of stuff doesn't happen to me."

Before the last word was out of his mouth, Sylvia had knelt in front of him, removed her bra, handed it to Pete and started licking and sucking on his balls as her manicured hands reached around and grabbed onto his ass cheeks. Amanda had hopped down from the table and joined her female friend in front of Pete and began running her sexy lips up and down his cock. When Sylvia let go of his balls, she and Amanda began sliding their wet lips back and forth on the sides of his very hard member and every once in a while, one of them would slip the head into one of their mouths.

Pete leaned back on the island and felt the girls hands and mouths all over his body. His main thought was, "Control yourself!" but it was just that which was fading from him. Finally, he moved and brought both girls up to him and he began a three-way kiss with them. Finally he warned, "Girls, if you keep doing that, the party will be over far too soon!"

Amanda gave a broad smile to Sylvia and raised her eyebrows and said, "Sounds like a challenge to me! How about you?"

"I like challenges." Sylvia turned slightly to face Pete, and said, "I'm guessing you cum only once and then gotta take a nap?"

"Ah, well, yeah. It wasn't always this way, but time takes its toll when you get my age."

Sylvia faced Amanda and said, "I'm game, I bet we can make him cum four times before he's allowed to take a nap."

"How about we take it easy on him and settle for three," Amanda replied.

"How is that equal? I get two and you get two! Right?" Sylvia complained. "Okay, okay, two, I get one, you get one. Deal?"

"Deal!" and the two kissed to seal it.

Pete wasn't sure if he was hearing this right, it sounded to him like they were bidding on how many cums he was going to have that night! He briefly wondered if they made slings for over spent balls, and then remembered that they do, but their called jockstraps. "Um, girls," he interrupted, "You both are very exciting, but you're beginning to scare the crap outta me!"

They both led Pete by the hand into the master bedroom. Amanda still in her stiletto heels, Sylvia only naked from the waist up. He turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. Pete saw that Sylvia's boobs were very firm, with no sag at all. Amanda whispered something into Sylvia's ear and Sylvia shook her head in agreement and said, "I'll be right back." She left the room and Amanda turned her attention back to Pete.

"Where's she going?"

"She went to change into something else," the sound of bags rustling in the front room started drifting into the bedroom.

"Have you two done this before?" he asked.

Amanda had grabbed his cock again to help get it completely hard again, "With each other, yes. But I'll never tell what else we've done." Her million dollar smile flashing at him the whole time.

"Oh, I've got to be dreaming!"

"You're not. Just to find out, how do you feel about fucking a girl in her butt?"

"Ah, I've seen it done in porno's before, but I've never done it like that, to be honest."

"Well, sometimes I like it. But Sylvia absolutely loves it in the ass. With her she likes it in the ass more than she likes it in her pussy."

That surprised Pete, "Seriously?"

Those bright blue eyes flashed at him and said, "You should see the size of some of her toys," she said to him, continuing the joke, "and they've all been in her butt at one time or another."

"Okay then. I'll do her in the butt. How long before she gets back?"

Amanda straddled Pete, putting her hands on each of his shoulders. He laid back on the top of the bed before she said, "Not soon enough!" Once Pete was down, she hooked both of her high heel clad feet over the top of his thighs. Reaching between her legs and under her bare pussy she pushed his cock into position at her tiny entrance and settled down onto his hard meat. Amanda inhaled sharply as he penetrated her.

Pete noticed again, the fairy with the blue stone in the jewelry of her belly button piercing and then gazed up to her beautiful face. He felt his cock begin its first ascent up inside of her, and it was very tight, like he noticed before, she had a very tight opening. Once she was fully impaled on his dick he felt her internal muscles grab a hold of him as she slowly pulled herself up and almost off of him, practically to the point where he was about to fall out of her. Then she would gyrate her hips, the muscles would release and she would impale herself fully once again only to have the muscles tighten again as she lifted off of him again. Pete noticed that she had a look on her face like she was concentrating deeply. Her eyes were closed. Her head tilting back. He reached for her hands, and she intertwined her fingers with the long red nail in with his fingers.

Her sounds were small, almost whimpering "Oh's" at first, but they were gradually getting louder, her rhythm on his cock never changed until she stopped when she heard Sylvia exclaim in good humor, "So you started without me? That's so unfair!"

Amanda looked over her shoulder at her friend and stuck her tongue out and began again to slowly pump her pussy up and down onto Pete's cock. Sylvia saw Amanda's pussy juice running down his cock and that made her get between Pete's legs and began licking and sucking on Pete's balls again and collecting her juices on her pierced tongue. "Oh Sylvia, don't. I don't want to come yet," Pete protested.

She let out a feigned sigh and said, "Do you have a better idea?"

Pete said, "Yeah, come sit on my face."

When she climbed off of the foot of the bed, she walked around the side of the bed and Pete was able to see her in her birthday suit for the first time. She had changed into white garters and stockings and into white platform heels. He saw she had a tiny amount of pussy hair. She was shaved everywhere but there, but the erotic thing is it almost appeared like she had never shaved or trimmed that little strip of hair. It was long, almost long enough to braid! She took position over his mouth. Amanda released his hands and he wrapped them around Sylvia's small ass cheeks and opened her up so he could breathe, and also enjoy the view of this other very sexy girl.

He began, just like with Amanda, slowly working at her opening with his tongue. After a few minutes of that, he heard her say to Amanda, "Does he actually know where the clit on a girl is?"

Amanda said something he couldn't quite make out what it was, but when he heard Sylvia's complaint he locked his mouth around her clit and the ring located there and sucked on it, pulling it slightly into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. He almost busted out laughing when she exclaimed, "He found it and oh boy did he find it!" She started grinding her pussy on his mouth and said, "Oh yeah suck my clit like that again!"

Pete realized that he was now at the point of no return. The laughter had set it off. He let out a grunt and announced, "I'm gonna cum!"

Amanda said, "Oh shit! I am too!"

Pete's orgasm unleashed a pent up flood of semen inside Amanda, and with her excellent muscle control was pretty sure he was going to lose his dick inside of her while she was cumming. The muscles contracted and release so tightly it almost felt like she was literally going to pinch it off and keep it for herself! All that did was heighten his orgasm even more not to mention she had suddenly gotten even more wet as well!

Pete wasn't aware that he had been doing almost the same thing to Sylvia's clit. He had it sucked into his mouth, using enormous pressure, and she had started to cum as well, mostly from the fact he wouldn't let go and never had stop flicking it with his tongue during his orgasm! She commenced bucking on his mouth. Suddenly Sylvia let out a growl and announced she was going to cum too. Pete released the pressure on her clit and she protested, "No, suck on it some more! Please!" He sucked it back into his mouth and flattened his tongue against it and dragged it across her clit inside his mouth.

Amanda at about that time collapsed on top of Pete and quietly whispered to him, "Stick a finger in her ass."

Pete stuck his right index finger into Sylvia's ass, all the way up to the knuckle on his hand. Sylvia responded with an, "Oh fucking yeah!" and bucked on his mouth even harder. He moved his finger in and out, with hard and fast thrusts, until she began to relax once her cum had subsided.

They all lay in a heap together. Exhausted, but certainly not done. Sylvia asked Amanda, "Did he cum inside you?"

All Amanda could do was nod to her that he had.

Sylvia said, "Can I have a taste?"

Amanda grinned and nodded again.

Pete moved off the bed and sat on a chair against the wall facing the bed. As he sat up, moisture on his crotch cascaded from his body in rivulets to the floor, "What the hell?" he thought before he remembered Sylvia's warning about Amanda being a squirter.

Sylvia lay on her back while Amanda straddled her face and felt Sylvia's tongue go to work on her pussy, licking and sucking Pete's juices out of her. Amanda's clit was still hypersensitive to Sylvia's warm and wet tongue and when it made too much contact, Amanda would jump slightly and make her protest by hissing in air loudly.

Pete was surprised that his hand found his cock semi-erect so soon. Watching the two girls play on the bed in front of him, especially knowing that one of them was eating his load from the other ones slot was incredibly hot for him to witness.

His first attempt to stand was delayed by his damp butt adhering to the leather seat of the chair he was sitting on, but once he was completely detached from it, he crawled onto the bed and positioned his newly engorged cock at the entrance of Sylvia's pussy. He raised her thin, yet shapely and stocking adorned legs, taking an ankle in each hand and pushed his cock into her, she replied with an, "Oh fuck yeah!"

Pete realized that her pussy didn't have quite the muscle control of Amanda's. Sylvia immediately disengaged a hand from under Amanda and began rubbing her clit. Her hips raising and lowering as he pumped harder into her. He slipped out and ran his hard cock over her clit and up to her long patch of pussy hair, then back down and into her pussy again.

"Put it in my ass," she said to him.

"Not unless you ask nicely," he said back.

"Please fuck my ass," she said sweetly.

"Tell me how bad you want it in your ass."

"Oh please, I want to feel you fucking me in my ass."

"Nope, not good enough. Tell me why you want it there."

She paused a second and said, "Because it feels so good there. You're cock will make me cum if you fuck me in my ass. Please?"

He pulled out of her and said, "Turn around, I want to do your ass doggy style with Amanda's head between your legs licking your clit while I do your ass."

Both girls moved into the requested position, Pete said to Amanda, "Put me in her ass."

Amanda began rubbing Sylvia's clit with her fingers and pulled Pete's cock into her mouth, getting the head wet with her spit. She then guided him to Sylvia's butt crack and the top hole there and used her other hand to push Sylvia back onto his dick, a dick that has never ass fucked before! Sylvia let out another, "Oh fuck!" as she felt the head enter her.

Amanda then began to use her tongue on her friends pussy and watched as Pete's cock pushed deeper and deeper into Sylvia's anal cavity. She saw him pull out and thrust back in quickly causing her friend to say a string of nasty words. Finally his hard and constant thrusts, combined with her tongue work opened Sylvia's floodgates for the second time ever for her. Sylvia bucked back onto Pete's cock and as his cock pulled, Sylvia would squirt Amanda in the face. He'd thrust back into her and Amanda would attempt to lick her clit, but he'd already be on the way out again and she'd get a fresh dousing from Sylvia. It went on like that until she realized she had better duck off to the side and just rub her friends vagina and love button or else she was going to need to grow gills! Amanda saw him pound Sylvia's ass hard for quite a few minutes and suddenly he pulled out of her and heard him command, "Suck my cock Amanda, I'm gonna cum!"

Amanda moved back into position and took his cock, fresh out of Sylvia's ass into her mouth and began pumping it as best she could with her manicured hand. Seconds later, because of her vantage point, she saw his balls pull up into his body and a loud grunt come from him and her mouth was flooded with his sperm package. She sucked on him and more grunts came from with his hips jerking his rod into her mouth as more ejaculate left him and into her mouth.

As Pete's cock finished twitching, Sylvia turned around and helped Amanda finish the final eddy's of his load dribble out onto her face. Sylvia opened her mouth and began kissing Amanda and tasting his cum on her lips and in her mouth. She eventually licked the rest of it off of her friends face.

Pete, at one point, couldn't hold himself up any longer and collapsed onto the bed and rolled over onto his back. Often times, an old high school knee injury would re-announce its presence after sex and he'd have to straighten out, the second go around with these two sexy ladies brought the throbbing ache back, "It really sucks getting old!" he thought to himself.