The Library Girl

Story Info
Lonely scholar & a lovely Latina librarian meet.
1.5k words
3.74
36.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don had been hard at work for days, dragging himself through a lengthy research project at the University Library. The only thing that made it worthwhile was the luscious young woman who sat at the document desk and assisted scholars with their work. Don would be certain to visit that desk as often as possible, taking out documents one at a time, maximizing the time he spent joking and flirting with her at her post.

She was a Latin beauty, an olive skinned girl with long raven hair, each strand losing itself in a seemingly endless series of curls. Her accent, dripping with soft Spanish vowels, set Don's passions on fire whenever she opened her mouth. There were never harsh words, only polite banter accompanied by a shy smile. Her body followed a soft and curvy contour, from her delicate ankles to her slender waist. In Don's mind, Aphrodite herself could not have matched the uncommon beauty that sat before him day after day. Her name, almost as rare a flower as her body and mind, was Leonor. Don knew this, not because he had asked, but only because it was on her nameplate. A hunk of metal, inscribed with a few symbols that meant so much more when they were presented before the glorious person that they were meant to represent.

When the final day of his research finally arrived, Don playfully told her that this would be his last day for a while at the library. He thought that he could see an almost imperceptible frown cross her finely sculpted face. No, it was more a pang of sadness than it was a frown. But it was quickly replaced by a smile as she told him that she would try to visit the part of the library where he often worked, to see his research and wish him well. Improbable fantasies exploded in Don's mind. His voice, like a boat deemed no longer worthy of the sea, wavered and gurgled as he managed to gasp a reply.

"Fine then. I'll look forward to that."

Not exactly words from the pen of Don Juan. Oh well, he thought, he'd have to settle for just being plain old Don.

That evening, long after the sun had sunk beneath its horizon and the lights of the city had appeared, Don was still hard at work at his thankless task. The library was almost closed. Most of the interior lights had already been turned off. Sadly he thought of Leonor's promise to come by to see him. That event, already intimately connected with all of his fondest fantasies, had surely been promised to him just in the interest of being polite to yet another scholar.

But just as he collected his papers, putting them into his briefcase one by one, footsteps approached from the stacks.

"Sorry I'm still here," he said, " I'm just about finished collecting my things."

But the only response he received was the sudden appearance of the lovely Leonor. She stood silently for a moment, shyly smiling at him.

"I still haven't seen your work, Don," murmured the object of his affections.

For an instant he stood there with his mouth hanging open.

"How do you know my name?" he squeaked. It seemed like a stupid question, but it was all that he could think of at the moment, accomplished scholar or no.

"It's on your ID card, silly," replied Leonor, her soft voice taking any hint of harshness out of the statement. So Don began to show the lovely Leonor his work. They stayed there for hours beyond closing, the shy intellectual growing in confidence as he led the gentle beauty through the research that was his life.

When he reached the end of what he had to say, Don's voice fell silent. He simply looked at the divine face before him. He gazed at the eyes that had taken in every gesture, the ears that had listened to every word and the lips that subtly jerked upward in a dazzlingly ephemeral smile. Slowly he leaned over until he pressed his own lips onto hers. Her entire body responded as the couple embraced, her hands gently caressing his face and neck as he began to explore the lower regions of her body. Leonor sighed as he fondled her supple breasts, undoing her shirt and finding the clasp that would release them from their manufactured prison.

Don gasped as he relocated his kisses, down the face, running across the neck and coming to reside on the two bountiful mounds that flushed as Leonor gasped in excitement.

"Ay, amor mio, te quiero," she cooed. "I have wanted this for so long in my mind, Don. Ever since the first days that you came to my desk." Don, excited beyond any ability for words, smiled broadly as he looked up from the busty meal his lips had been feasting upon. Both man and woman knew what they wanted. Hormones pumped through their bloodstreams as they both struggled to remove each other's clothing. Leonor practically ripped off his shirt as she ran her lips down his chest, stopping as she prepared to remove his pants. The beautiful object of Don's affections trembled as she undid his pants, sliding them down to reveal a phallus already so engorged with blood that it seemed in danger of an explosion.

It was Don's turn to tremble as his new love caressed his member, sliding her tongue along the shaft and around the turgid head. He collapsed onto the table as she opened her mouth, allowing his raging member to slide into a moist haven. Leonor bobbed up and down, letting the slippery surfaces of her tongue and mouth trigger wave after wave of ecstasy in Don's shaking form. It had been a long time since he had experienced such pleasure and soon he found himself on the verge of a nuclear explosion.

"Ohhhh, my baby, I'm going to come," he grunted through clenched teeth. The lovely Leonor looked up, far up into his eyes, but did not stop her motions of pleasure. Don exploded with a greater volume than he had ever believed to be possible. Spasm after spasm racked his body as semen erupted from his penis into the mouth of the dazzling Leonor. She swallowed it down almost as quickly as it was given to her, allowing only a dribble to escape from the corner of her mouth.

Weakened from the intensity of his orgasm, Don reached deep inside and found the strength to reach down and embrace Leonor, kissing her deeply as they shared the taste of his fluids.

"One good turn deserves another," said a mellow and smooth voice that Don almost couldn't believe was really his. He lifted his partner onto the table and undid her pants, sliding them off and beholding the panties that lay beneath. They were soaked, with barely a dry spot to be found. He peeled them off and quickly plunged his tongue into the depths of her love box. Leonor cried out in pleasure as his tongue found its target and began to pummel her clitoris with wave after circular wave. Waves of her ample fluid washed over his face as he worked, triggering orgasm after orgasm as he alternated between thrusting his energetic taster into her dark wet abyss and allowing it to explore the shallower reaches of the clitoral reef. Her exquisitely dark skinned body shuddered as she felt new heights of pleasure.

Finally, Leonor could take no more.

"Por favor, please Don, I need you inside of me," she cried as beads of sweat trickled down her face, dampening the lovely curls of her long hair.

This torrid request was something that Don was more than ready for. His phallus strained with the pressure of new blood, life giving agent that had not evacuated his member for long after it had received oral pleasures. He adjusted his lover's position on the table, pulling her up so that she sat on the very edge, legs spread wide and drenched pussy lips waiting for the badly needed counterpart. Don was only too happy to provide that missing ingredient as he moved his phallus to the opening and began to apply pressure. Soon, he slid inside. Finally, the two lovers thought, they could be as one. Slowly at first, moving with a constantly accelerating lust, Don pumped his member in and out of Leonor's moist love canal. The pair embraced fiercely as the motion became a frenzy, human parts interacting like a finely tuned machine. The energized scholar moved his fingers to his partner's clitoris, now exquisitely sensitive to touch.

He moved around its sides as he felt a new pressure build deep within his body. When he felt that pressure grow to an alarming magnitude, he moved his finger directly on top of his lady's clitoris, stimulating directly as the pair came together one last time. Their orgasms flamed white hot as pleasure coursed through their nerves. For an instant, their love shone brighter than all the lights of the city skyline that came streaming through the window into the darkened library.

With that the two lovers collapsed together onto the table, holding each other and gently kissing as Don ran his hands through his love's moistened curls. There was no need for regrets. Both man and woman knew that this was only the beginning of something much greater, something that would make that first night a distant memory. It was simply a succulent taste of what lay ahead.