The Lich Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masterfan
masterfan
26 Followers

Draping a light blue blanket over her naked form, I continued. "I need you to pretend to sleep and no matter what happens, you need to remain like that until I say you can stop. Got it?"

"Yes, Master." And with that, she closed her eyes and settled down back to sleep.

Now for the next part of the plan.

I took a small mental pause to ready myself for some acting and took out my cell and called my sister, Valerie. After a few rings, she picked up. "Hi John."

"Val. Yeah. I- I need your help," I said adding a suitable tremor to my voice.

"What? My help? The first time you ever call me and you want something from me. Why am I not surprised?"

"Look this is serious. I wouldn't be calling you if I didn't think that you're only one that can help. So please." A little loss of dignity would be worth it.

"Uh. Fine. What is it?" Yes she gave in.

"Yeah ... uhhhh, how do I say this? I have passed out naked girl on my couch right now and I don't remember what happened last night."

Silence. "What?" Her voice was one of outright disbelief. And I couldn't blame her.

"I said, there's a naked-"

"I know what you said. I just ... I ... what do you want me to do about it?"

"C-could you just come over and take a look for me to see if she's okay?"

"And you need me to do this, why?" Her voice was starting to rise in pitch. So she was pissed off now ... I think. I never spent enough time with her to really get to know her that well.

"Well, I figured she'd feel better if she woke up and there was another girl here to comfort her." Goddamn. I am good. All of this was so plausible that I couldn't believe myself. I was such a good liar.

A sigh came through the line. "Fine. I'll be there in a bit. Hide from her until then, in case she wakes up. We don't want her to scream rape and get you in anymore trouble."

" 'Kay." And with that she hung up.

Well, there was nothing else to do but wait, which is what I did, dropping onto the couch at Amanda's feet and turning on the TV with the remote. That reminded me. "Amanda, you can stop pretending to be asleep." But there was no reply so I glanced over. Her eyes were closed and the blanket covering her generous chest rose and fell in the slow rhythms of sleep. Huh, guess she really did fall back to sleep. Well, I guess I'll just let her rest, I thought as I turned down the volume and sat back to take a break, eagerly waiting the arrival of my future sex slave.

masterfan
masterfan
26 Followers
12