The Licker

Story Info
His obsession with his step-sister grows.
7.7k words
4.02
151.5k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains sibling incest themes, bondage and some humiliation.

*

I had developed a terrible obsession with my step-sister's naked body. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

It had been 3 years since Natalie and her mom Sarah came into our lives. As a young, perpetually horny teenage male, it had been both wonderful and torturous to suddenly have a beautiful young woman living in my home.

Natalie was 16 when our parents met, and already showing signs of the beauty she would blossom into. It wasn't hard to imagine, looking at Sarah, but Natalie's body promised to be even lusher than her mother's. They were both brunette, with long dark hair with natural, large curls. Natalie's eyes were an ocean blue, Sarah's much more blue than green. They were both possessed of hourglass figures, though Natalie's looked at though her hourglass might gain quite a bit more sand in the top half than her mother as she matured. They frequently played tennis together, and each had slim and toned bodies. Sarah was 40, and could easily pass for 10 years younger.

To intensify the situation, our parents kept making us hang out together, saying it would be good to build our bond as siblings. Right. Like that's the kind of bond I had in mind when I looked at sweet Natalie.

But....she was great company. She liked to play video games, we watched the same shows on television - and on the frequent nights when our parents were out, she always made extra food for me when she cooked her dinner. Still, she was a gorgeous girl, and I wasn't above using my proximity to her to take advantage.

Now that I was 21 and Natalie was 19, I felt more confident about really getting to KNOW her. I had developed an awful obsession with her pussy, and I wanted nothing more in the world than to give it a good licking. I knew she was still a virgin, and due to my daily shows I also knew that she kept her pussy totally shaved or waxed at all times. I appreciated that and I wanted to show her. I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll rewind, back to last year when they first moved in...

She was settled into the room next to mine, and we shared a bathroom. Which meant that I knew that there was a naked girl in there in the morning, when I heard the shower come on. A hot, naked, wet girl. After wrestling with my (small) conscience for a month or so, I set about placing hidden cameras in the bathroom one Saturday morning while the house was empty. They had been easy enough to obtain as my friend, Thomas, had been working on making small, waterproof cameras for a school project, and he had been trying to convince me to field test a few to help his research. I wasn't sure what his purposes were, and I certainly didn't reveal mine - but for what other reason does a young man need such a camera?

They were simple to operate, having the capability to be set on a timer, with motion sensors, or left to on. I did Thomas a solid for his project and set each of the three cameras to record on a different setting. Natalie usually showered at 6 am during the week, so I set the timer to to record a few minutes before 6, and to go for 30 minutes. I set all three cameras around the bathroom, hoping to get everything: undressing, showering, toweling off - EVERYTHING. I added a wifi transmitter to my room, close enough for the cameras and my laptop to work on the same unit. If everything worked as promised, the cameras would transmit / stream the footage to my computer.

Late that night, Natalie came to my room. "Ryan?," she whispered very quietly. "I'm awake," I replied, sitting up in bed where I'd been with my E-reader. "I can't sleep," she confessed. "I think I have an addiction."

"Seriously, Nat? It's like midnight." "Please? They're not even home, you know. No worries about waking them up." I was surprised that our parents still weren't back - midnight is kind of late for people their age, after all - but it wasn't unheard of. "Fine, we'll do it." She clapped her hands and cheered and danced around the room. I hurried to get the light on, hoping to watch her full tits bounce beneath her pj top. Mission accomplished, I thought, covertly looking at her nipples through the thin pink cotton. She was so naive. She walked around the house like we were all one big blood family.

I turned on the Wii console and checked to make sure the game she wanted was in, a modern take on the classic Super Mario games. We sat on my bed and started a two-person game. A few minutes in, she starting talking, like girls always do. "I wish I could be a princess," she dreamily. "It would so cool to live in a tall tower with my own fireplace and servants...."

"Yeah, and be kidnapped on a regular basis by evil men."

"Not that part of the story! This is a kids game, but I know how that would work in real life."

"You mean the politics? Ransoms? Not negotiating with terrorists?"

"No! But they would take my virginity, and-"

I dropped my controller. I didn't hear anything else she said after that for quite some time.

She didn't seem to notice, intent on the game. So many thoughts were going through my head. It hadn't even occurred to me that a girl that looked like that might be a virgin. I was even more excited now that I knew I might be the first man to see her naked once I got footage on Monday! I finally snapped back into the conversation.

"- and you know I'm not like, some zany religious freak. I just don't want to regret it. I have a lot of friends who did it way too fast, or with the wrong guy, or whatever. I'm not saying marriage. But not yet."

90 torturous minutes later, the parents were finally home and in bed, and she was finally tired. I locked the door behind her and quickly stripped off my pants, fumbling for my bedside lotion as I savagely pummeled my erection into submission.

By the time Monday afternoon came around, I was ready to come unhinged. I raced home from my part time job and climbed the stairs 3 at at time. I locked my bedroom door and quickly logged into my computer, holding my breath as the folder I'd set up loaded. Holy shit, it was all there. Three different videos, all from different angles vantage points. I had hours to myself - Natalie was sleeping over at her best friend's house, and the parents would be at work for some time yet.

I picked the timed video to start with. It was in the overhead light, and positioned looking directly down, giving a great vantage into the shower. First, she turned on the water. Once the steam started, Natalie stepped in. I felt my mouth drop open as I pumped lotion into my hand.

She looked like a goddess. Her dark hair flowed over her shoulders and down her back as she let the warm water course over her body. With her head tilted back, my view of her fantastic tits was unobscured. She leaned forward, turning up the hot water and the steam increased.

I hoped the steam wouldn't affect the camera. I hadn't thought of that issue, and this was such a perfect viewpoint! Her round ass was just visible as she grabbed the shampoo. I slowly stroked myself, enjoying this new experience. She was even better looking naked than I'd imagined. Even though the semi-see-through tops she wore around the house, I hadn't been treated to the full impact of her tits. It was so satisfying to look at her nipples, especially as she rubbed body wash across them. I watched as she carefully cleaned and shaved her pussy, removing stubble I couldn't even see on the camera. Then I was losing control of my own genitalia as I watched her thorough rinsing, shuddering slightly as the water touched an especially sensitive area. I grabbed my blue jerking towel from the desk drawer, putting it to use.

Then she stopped. Natalie stood still for a moment, as if making a decision. She checked her waterproof watch, and then moved. My mouth dropped open again as I watched her remove the hand-held shower head from the wall grip. My cock rose as I considered the possibilities - but not for long, because she suddenly lowered herself to the tub floor. Once she finished adjusting the water pressure and started to aim it between her legs, I let out the breath I hadn't known I'd been holding. I watched as her thighs struggled to remain open against the instinct of her oversensitized flesh - she obviously hadn't gotten the water pressure perfect yet. Then she did. Natalie leaned back, in the corner of the tub, her lips parted in erotic bliss. Her pretty pink nipples were erect, and as I watched, she rubbed them with one hand. After a while she seemed to grow impatient, and moved that hand between her legs. It looked like she was spreading herself open, allowing the water to hit her clitoris more directly. It was a great prototype, but the camera wasn't quite up to that kind of detail at this stage. In a few moments more, she reached a climax, biting her lip to keep her soft pants and moans from erupting. My eruption was inevitable, but I had my handy towel. She rinsed off again and was done. I kept watching until the camera shut off 3 minutes later.

I've been watching her ever since. And I've been planning. It's time.

I made my move during July of summer break. Natalie and I were both home for a few weeks. She had decided to spend most of the summer vacationing and partying before she started college that fall. I was about to head into my senior year. I had completed an internship before coming home, shortening my summer but worth it in the long run.While I didn't regret my decision to double major in Chemistry and Biology, I was definitely looking forward to a summer of relaxing.

Our parents went to visit friends for the four day holiday weekend. It was a particularly warm summer's night. Natalie had been hungover all day, and now that she was recovered, she wanted to go to sleep early. I stayed in the basement, watching television and going over my plan in my mind. Her light went out a little after 11, and that's when I went into action.

I had hacked into the camera on her computer, and used it now to make certain she was sleeping. After 10 minutes of deep and steady breathing, I was convinced. I was also incredibly horny, having watched her t-shirt ride up as she slept, revealing a tiny pair of pink panties that suddenly became a part of my plan for the evening.

My little step-sister preferred the night breeze to air conditioning or fans, and so always kept her window open on warm nights. Being on the second floor, and in a neighborhood like White Lake, she probably never even thought of anyone using it to get to her.

I wasn't going to use it either, but it would serve as an excellent patsy.

I was wearing a black t-shirt and cargo pants, with ample supplies, and a ski mask. I silently opened her door, a chemical-soaked rag in one hand. She awoke briefly when I dropped on top of her, but I had the cloth placed over her face before she could finish drawing breath to scream. She quickly lost consciousness, and I took advantage of a lack of resistance to move things along.

I turned on the desk lamp, and after impatiently tugging off her t-shirt, I quickly secured her wrists to each other and the headboard directly above her, using padded cuffs. I tied a blindfold over her face, quickly unwinding her long hair from the bun she twisted it into for sleeping. I turned on her web camera, pre-set to stream to my laptop - I wanted to be able to relive this later. Then I slipped off her panties, stuffing them into her mouth as a gag. I did the same to her ankles at the bottom, but her legs I spread wide apart, giving me my first good in person look at the object of my intense fixation.

Hot damn, she had a pink, lickable pussy, and I could hardly wait. I'd watched her give it a thorough, Jasmine-scented cleaning that morning after a brief run. Then she'd carefully shaved away every last bit of hair that had grown back in the past two days. But I forced myself to be patient. Instead of plowing my face between her legs, I drank her in.

Natalie was gorgeous. 5'6", around 115 pounds, she had long, wavy dark hair that came to her waist. It was currently fanned underneath her unconscious frame. It added to the look, illuminated by the outside light seeping in through the window. Her eyes, currently closed, were a brilliant blue-green. Her lips were soft and lush. And her tits.... I knew from rummaging through her underwear drawer that she had bloomed into a 32 D. Her tits were fantastic.

I gave them a firm squeeze, enjoying the feel of her warm, soft flesh under my hands. I reached down between her legs, fingers sliding over a smooth mound and reaching her moist candy center. Suddenly, I felt her shift and knew she was waking. I let her feel my full weight, a muscular 190 pounds, and then whispered in a very low voice that if she didn't fight back, I wouldn't hurt her. I just wanted to have a little fun, I explained, keeping my voice much lower than my usual tone. She started crying, resignedly, and I was able to move. Besides, she wasn't going anywhere and there wasn't anyone here to help her anyway. All she could do was exhaust herself while I made her sweet little slit into my dinner.

I went back to her tits, sucking and squeezing them, enjoying the taste and feel of her nipples in my mouth. I could feel her squirming beneath me, which only served to turn me on more. My hand between her legs told me that my efforts were working -- she was getting wetter and wetter by the minute. I couldn't wait anymore.

I made my way down her belly, taking in the feel of her smooth, toned abdomen, until I reached my target. I took a deep sniff -- she smelled delicious, like a forbidden treat should. I quickly knelt on the pillow I'd placed on the floor at the foot of bed, and used my fingers to gently spread her lips apart. She quivered, but trussed up on the bed as she was, there was nowhere for her to go.

I took my first lick, right up from her tight soaking wet hole to her still-hidden clit, setting it to throbbing beneath its protective hood. I plucked it from that small safety, using my fingertips to keep her spread while completely exposing her pink clit. I moaned to look at it, and covered it with my tongue while Natalie moaned and whimpered behind her panty gag, her tears seeping from under the blindfold. I scooted forward a bit, getting a firm grip on her long, toned legs as I worked my tongue all around her deliciously wet pussy.

I quickly decided that her oh-so-sensitive clit was my favorite spot -- and possibly hers too, if the muffled protestations were any indication. I rested my head on her thigh while my tongue swirled around her smooth pink nerve bundle. She tasted so good. I worked a single finger into her wet hole. She grunted in response; despite the lubrication, she was super tight. Definitely still a virgin. I was in heaven. I felt her pussy clench around my exploring finger and knew that she was close. I increased the speed of my tongue, and felt her clit throb as she came. She was still crying softly as I licked her cream. My cock was so hard, I thought I was going to explode. It was time for my release.

After many agonizing hours, I had decided that I had a better shot of getting away with this if I didn't actually take her virginity. But I was still going to make her satisfy me. I climbed up the bed and straddled Natalie's slender waist, grasping her full tits in each hand. I slowly worked my cock through her soft cleavage, enjoying the feel of her flesh as I slid back and forth. It felt amazing - but it wasn't enough. It was too passive, and I wanted more.

Palming one of her full, perky tits, I leaned forward to whisper into her ear in my affected voice. "I want to remove your gag. If you scream, I'll be forced to hurt you. Do you understand?" She sniffled as she nodded vigorously. I slowly pulled the panties from her mouth, setting them aside. "Is your mouth dry?" She nodded again, more hesitantly this time. I took the glass of water from her nightstand and helped her take a sip. Her body was still very tense but also a little calmer.

"You're a beautiful girl. What's your name?" She hesitated again, biting her lip. "Anna." A partial truth - Anna was her middle name. I didn't really care. Natalie, Anna, Elizabeth or Joan - whatever she wanted me to think her name was, she was a hot piece of ass and I was going to make the most of this time. "Anna. That's a pretty name." I ran my hands across her chest, and she tried to shrink into the mattress beneath her. "I noticed earlier that you have a very tight pussy, Anna. Did you know that?"

Her only response was her body shaking with tension. "Are you a virgin, Anna darling?" She bit her lip again, and it was easy to see that she wasn't sure whether the truth would help her or not. Growing impatient, I twisted a nipple with each hand, just hard enough to mix pain into the budding pleasure. She whimpered again, causing my cock to jump in reply. "Answer me. Have you had a cock inside your pussy?" "No," she whispered. I began to thumb her nipples in the silence that followed. "Do you want to stay a virgin?" She nodded quickly, and a loud sob hiccuped from her. "Please...don't..."

"Quiet! Or I'll have to gag you again, and that will ruin everything." I kept my hands on her tits. I'd been waiting so long to touch them, and I just couldn't seem to stop. She squirmed beneath my touch, clearly uncomfortable with the attention her sensitive buds and breasts were receiving. "Please stop," she mumbled. "Alright." I paused for a moment, and then leaned down, pressing her tits together so I could lick or suck both of her nipples at once. She started to cry again, and I snapped. I extricated one hand from her boob pile and pushed two fingers into her super tight velvet sheath. "Shut up! You're ruining this with your fucking whining." Terrified, she clenched her mouth shut. She kept silent while I finger fucked her for a while. I returned to my feast on her sweet, erect nipples. Natalie wisely kept her mouth shut, save for a few quiet sobs that escaped.

Satisfied, I spoke again. "Good Anna. I knew you could do it. If you do everything I tell you do, and you keep me happy, you will still be a virgin when I leave. Will you do that?"

"Yes, okay," she nodded tearfully.

"Okay. Have you ever given a blow job?" I saw her stiffen again.

"N-n-no." "You're going to learn. I'm going to untie your hands, but first I'm going to teach you how to suck my cock. You'd better do a good job." "Okay, yes," she said, trying to gather herself. I adjusted the pillow behind her head. "No teeth, and use your tongue. I like a lot of tongue. Open your mouth."

She opened her mouth, and I took a big handful of her long silky hair before feeding the first half of my eager cock into her face. "Use your tongue!" I reminded her sharply. "It's big!" She choked out with her mouth full.

"Anna" was a quick learner. She was running her tongue up and down and around me like a pro within minutes. I'd been holding back for so long at that point, I knew I didn't have long. "I'm coming to come in your mouth," I managed to grunt out. I felt her try to twist away, and roughly tightened my grip on her hair. "You better swallow it!"

I slammed into her throat as my balls emptied. Holy shit, it felt amazing. I'd never taken a woman against her will before, but the extra thrill of this encounter promised me I'd do it again. She sputtered as I pulled out of her mouth, trying to catch her breath. I took mercy upon her, wiping her face with the t-shirt she'd been wearing before. "That was good," I said soothingly as I cleaned her up. "You've earned some freedom. I'm going to untie your hands now. Don't get any stupid ideas. Your feet are still tied up. And I will hurt you if you try anything." She nodded slowly.

She flexed her wrists and fingers as they came free - Or rather freer. Her wrists were still tied to each other, but not to anything else. "Thanks. My hands hurt," she whispered, so low I also missed it. "You sucked me good, so you deserved a little freedom."