The Lieutenant's Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Tonya's right, Ann. This is going to be great. You'll enjoy this." Tonya's actions and a slight bit of my power seemed to alleviate her worries.

Monica started with Ann's ankle. She slowly licked and caressed her way along Ann's legs, alternating sides and forcing the legs further apart as she went. I saw Ann's chest flush red as Monica gradually worked her way higher and higher.

Tonya wrapped her free arm across Ann's chest and whispered in her ear. "Yeah, so nice. This is great. Isn't Monica just the prettiest thing?" Ann nodded. Her breathing became more rapid.

Monica reached the place where Tonya had cut Ann's hose. Ann's swollen labia protruded from the opening. Monica needed no further encouragement or instruction thanks to my earlier temporary tweaks to her personality. Her tongue darted out, lapped once up Ann's slit.

"Oh!" Ann bit down on her lip.

"It's okay Ann, let it out. We know it makes you feel good," I said.

Monica began to work Ann's pussy in earnest.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh...mmmmmmmmm."

Ann's back arched and her breasts heaved and jiggled. Tonya loosened her embrace and took the opportunity to firmly tweak Ann's nipples.

This activity continued for quite some time and I thoroughly enjoyed the sights, sounds, and smells. Unfortunately, Ann seemed to reach a plateau from which she just couldn't quite reach final release. Tonya shot me a quizzical look and then whispered something to Ann that I wasn't able to hear.

Ann shook her head. Tonya whispered something else to her. Ann again shook her head and a tear trickled from the corner of her eye.

Tonya looked at me, "She's never had an orgasm."

My eyes bulged and my mouth flew open. Tonya suddenly grabbed my thigh and squeezed hard. She obviously wanted me to think before I said anything.

I looked at Monica, who happily continued to eat Ann's pussy. I looked from Tonya to Monica and back. After all, Tonya was a lot more experienced with women than was Monica.

"Well, maybe you could..."

Tonya cut me off, "No, that might not make enough difference."

Tonya released Ann and moved to a seated position facing me. "This is gonna take EVERY bit of effort, and then some. We have to distract her." I understood. I needed to employ the most intense use of my power I could muster.

Tonya moved back to Ann and kissed her very softly on the forehead. "Okay baby, you're turn to give too."

Ann's eyes opened wide with shock as Tonya suddenly straddled her head.

"WAIT! I..." Ann's hands flailed momentarily and then grabbed Tonya's hips. It was too late. Tonya quickly lowered herself onto Ann's mouth and started gyrating her hips.

"Mmmmfff...mmmmmm!!!" Ann tried to twist her head away.

WHACK!

I'd been punched in the shoulder. I looked up to see an exasperated Tonya staring at me. I too had been stunned by Tonya's actions and her punch snapped me out of it. "And don't forget your promise not to mess with ME," she growled.

"Right."

I let loose on Ann with everything I had, "All right, Ann! That's so hot. You're getting a chance lots of people would love. You're getting to lick a beautiful hot pussy."

"Unnnmmff, mmffff!" Panic still showed in her eyes.

"It's okay, just relax and let it happen. This is fun. You are going to have such a good time."

Ann blinked. Fear and confusion replaced the panic. At least it was progress.

"Yeah, that's it. Settle down and enjoy the moment. It's important to enjoy the moment. And what's not to enjoy about getting it on with two hot women? I can tell they are making you very horny."

A blank stare and Ann's grip on Tonya's hips loosened a bit – more progress. I could tell Ann was starting to think maybe this wasn't so bad.

"All right. See? Not so bad at all. Good, in fact. Tonya is so hot and you've got her right where you can both have soooooo much fun!"

Ann's eyelids drooped slightly. Her hands released Tonya's hip and rested there.

Tonya slowed her movement and ran her hand up Ann's forehead and into her hair. "Good," she cooed, "You look so sexy."

I joined in, "That's nice, Ann. You are having such a great time. One hot girl is licking your pussy and now another wants you to lick hers. You are so lucky. And I'll bet you'll be great at it."

"Of course she will."

Ann uttered a low moan. Her final resistance crumbled.

Tonya stroked Ann's face again, "That's it, baby. Now open your mouth."

Ann moaned again.

"Yeah, that's right. Good girl. Mmmmmm," said Tonya.

Tonya's hands went from Ann's face to cupping her own breasts.

"Oh baby. Mmmmm. Now use your tongue."

Ann moaned louder.

Tonya's hips twitched involuntarily, "Oh! Oh! There's the tongue. Yeah, that's it. Thaaaaaaat's it!"

The sounds of all three women pleasuring each other was beautiful music to my ears. I quietly enjoyed it for a moment, but then returned my focus to Ann.

I had to assume the reason Ann had never achieved orgasm was psychological and not physical. If it were physical, nothing Tonya and I did would work anyway, but if it were mental, I wanted to take a shot.

Tonya was clearly enjoying Ann's oral efforts. From the beginning, I knew Tonya wanted me to use the full effects of my power on Ann. When Tonya forced herself onto Ann, I thought Tonya intended that alone as the primary distraction, but I now sensed something else.

Tonya wasn't merely distracting Ann. Ann's actions were causing a response in Tonya. And the response was growing. Tonya was decidedly aroused.

I encouraged Ann more. "Good job, Ann! You are doing great! The three of you are practically on fire. You are getting Tonya soooo hot." Ann moaned.

"AHHHHHHH....AHHHHHH!" That voice was Tonya's!

"Keep going, Ann!" I felt sweat trickle down the back of my neck as I focused all my power.

"You're doing it, Ann! Awesome! You're gonna make this hot sexy girl cum!" My pulse pounded through my temples. I gave it everything I had. "Go!"

"MONICA, NOW, LICK HER HARDER!" Tonya screamed at the brunette, and then thrust her head back violently. The tendons in Tonya's neck stood out prominently.

"Ah...fuuuuuck...Ah...AH...AHHHH...AAHHHHHH...AAAAHHHHHH!"

Tonya bucked her hips forward and back. Her juices coated Ann's checks, lips and chin as a strong orgasm rocked Tonya's entire body.

"Ann, you did it! So damn hot! Way to go!" I shouted. Tonya's psyche stood open to me momentarily. Though she was powerless in this condition to resist me, I remembered my promise and refrained. Instead I returned to Ann.

"NOW YOU CUM!" I shouted at her, accompanied by the largest burst of my power I had ever released.

Tonya rolled off Ann and collapsed beside her.

Ann's arms flailed, her breath caught in her throat.

"oh...oh...Oh...Oh...OH...OH...OHHHH...OHHHHH...I'M...I'M...I'M..."

Tonya swooped in and bit Ann's nipple.

"CUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

Yes! My power, Monica's licking, being forced to lick Tonya, Tonya's orgasm right in her face – It finally overwhelmed Ann. The orgasm ripped through her.

Ann's mind stood open and I entered without hesitation. It was quite different from Monica's. Ann's extra years not only showed in more layers, but everything was more jumbled. This woman had plainly had serious problems in the past. I detected more than one abusive relationship. I knew there was no way I could correct everything. Even if I could, I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Among all the rough landscape, one thing stood out the most. Whereas Monica's lesbian desire was a small dot, Ann's was incredibly large. The size, however, wasn't the only thing. It was right next to her sex drive and both were tightly wrapped in a thick dark layer of shame and humiliation. This poor woman was hiding her sexuality from herself. I wasn't certain if she was lesbian or bisexual, but the fact that she'd never before had an orgasm meant something.

Removing the entire dark layer at once would be an enormous task and might cause serious damage all around it. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I used my power like octopus tentacles and wrapped several "arms" around the dark material. I managed to crack the layer in several places and I even pulled a few chunks away as I retracted the tentacles. Ann now had an opening to help herself in the weeks and months ahead, if she decided to do it. On my way out I gave points in her psyche some temporary bursts exactly as I had done Monica. I figured the two ladies could have some more fun together in a few minutes.

My efforts now complete, the physical world came back into focus. Ann was unconscious, the same as Monica was after I entered her mind earlier. Tonya lay beside Ann, staring at me intently. No doubt she was aware I had done something to Ann. Monica was still between Ann's legs. She gave Ann's womanhood a tender kiss and climbed to lie on Ann's other side, opposite Tonya.

From my bathroom I fetched a robe and tossed it to Tonya.

"Ann will wake up soon. Why don't we give Monica and her some privacy while we go chat."

Tonya leaned over and kissed Monica on the cheek. Monica responded with an appreciative "mmmmmmm." Then Tonya climbed off the bed, put on the robe and followed me into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator, twisted off the top and offered the bottle to Tonya. She took a long swig and handed it back to me. "Well."

"Yeah." I responded and then chugged the rest of the water.

"I think you and I have the makings of an interesting partnership here," I told her.

"I do believe you're right."

"Ok, then let me tell you everything I know."

Her robe dropped to the floor. "In a minute. But you have too many clothes on right now, mister."

Tonya clutched the zipper on my jeans. As she pulled it down, I heard Ann's and Monica's loud moans from the bedroom.

THE END

12