The Lieutenant's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
More sharing.
7.6k words
4.15
39.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my sex club experience and topless dancing, Scott and I continued my adventures into an open-marriage. My hubby and I were new to this, but we have always loved sex immensely. I've always had my hand in my pussy and I love being licked, sucked, bit lightly, finger fucked, cock fucked and I love to have a nice set of cock and balls in my mouth. It makes my pussy drip when I'm down on some other guy. Our first experience with a single guy can't be topped. We met this guy in the Officer's Club. He was in a military uniform which had my little pussy going from the time I saw him. I think my natural 36DDs were hard the whole time too. All I could think about is how fast we could get him home with us. We had a few drinks and decided to head back to our house. I was buzzing the whole way home. I wanted to get off in the car but decided to make it last a little longer. My hubby's cock was hard and a big smile on his face let me know how excited he was to see me get serviced by another guy. I felt him up through his pants; one of the other things I just love do to.

I fumbled through my purse to find our house keys which seemed to take an unusually long amount of time. All I could think about was the hot man behind me, his breath on my neck and his hands gently at my waist. He was wanting me as much as I was him. I got the door opened finally and we settled on the couch. Drinks in hand, we started shooting the bull. I was so wet by then that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I was sitting next to the guy; my back leaned up against his chest, his arm around my shoulders, and my hand on the inside of his leg. I could feel his hard cock with my elbow as I moved my hand on this thigh. I took his hand off my shoulder and moved it down to my hard tit. He seemed a little unsure with my husband there, but I kept my hand on his and squeezed my own tits with his hand. I moved my shirt out of the way and he started grabbing at my naked, tanned breast. We clicked on a porno channel because we were telling him earlier how things had changed and that the programming had become much more explicit over the years.

Sure enough, with the late night there was some really good stuff on; pussies getting eaten, hard cocks being sucked on and all that other stuff. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned and got on him. I straddled his body on the couch while he grabbed both of my tits which hung out of my shirt nicely, squeezing them and sucking on them. I leaned back and moaned with pleasure. We kissed and his lips were soft, his tongue deep in my mouth. Now the party was getting started. I could feel is long hard cock against my jeans. I smiled knowing that this night was going to be lots of fun. I turned to my hubby on the other couch and saw a gigantic smile across his face, and his hard cock in his hands. It was already purple. I leaned down on my new man and started taking off his jacket. I couldn't get the buttons undone quickly enough. My pulse was racing and I needed something in or on my pussy very soon. I pulled off the jacket once the buttons were done, and then reached to pull off his t-shirt. I leaned back bit and pulled my top off.

He must have been anxious to feel some skin too because he was helping me the whole way. I pressed myself up against his naked chest and felt his heart racing; his hot body against mine. I jumped off of him and took his hand to head to the bedroom. My husband followed. I pushed him back on the bed, undid his pants and belt and moved to his shoes. Those military boots are a bitch! I got them off, took off is socks and then stopped to look at him for a second. His cock was hard and long, and I couldn't wait. I got down on the bed with him, crawled up his body and kissed is mouth a couple of times, moaning and sucking on his tongue. I slid his big hard cock into my mouth. It felt so good. I could taste a little cum already. He grabbed my head and pushed it into him. I could feel my pussy just wanting something. My husband must have read my mind. He came over to me on the bed, undid my jeans and pulled them off me while I was sucking. I jumped off long enough to take off my thong.

Scott started finger fucking me, just enough to feel the satisfaction of something there, but not long enough to keep me going. I was taking those beautiful balls into my mouth, sucking, licking, tasting. I looked at my guy with his cock in my mouth, and he looked down at me and smiled.

"Let me suck on you", he said.

I jumped off, turned my body around and lowered my wet pussy on his face. He dove right in and I couldn't stop moaning from feeling his tongue on my clit, and then fucking me with it. His hot hands on my ass felt good too. I sat sucking him and grabbing his balls, but his attention to my pussy made it hard for me to keep going. He was moaning too and it felt so good. I wanted to cum right there. I had to have more! I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He jumped up and he slid his hard long cock into me slowly at first. It felt so good and from the look on his face, he felt the same way. He told me how nice and tight I was and it made me smile. We fucked for a little bit that way. I turned over on my hands and knees and took if from the behind. I loved the feeling of his hands on my ass, and then he'd move them to my waist. I love being touched all over when I'm being fucked. He grabbed my hair as I arched back toward him and his long cock felt so good inside me.

I flipped back around, pushed him onto his back and lowered my wet self onto is big cock. It felt different, deeper and slower. I fucked him like that. I bent down and kissed him, feeling his soft mouth again and running my hand against the short hair on the back of his head. He took my head and turned it so he could suck on my neck, and it sent a rush through me. My tits got hard and I could feel a rush of pussy juice run out of me. He felt so good, and the way he was with me made me feel attractive and sexy. I rolled over onto my back again and he gave it to me hard. He was up on his knees, holding my legs and pumping me good. He'd lean in on me, kiss me, and tell me now tight I was. I wanted to know if I was a good fuck. He smiled and said I was a very good lay. I couldn't stop giggling. I was having such a great time. And my hubby was too, standing there watching, stroking himself. I lifted my head off the bed to suck on him while I was being fucked. The guy leaned back and let me give some attention to my hubby, still fucking me.

My new guy was a long fuck and I took it all in. As he neared the end, he leaned back on his knees, pulled his hot hard cock out of me, and let his load go all over my tits and stomach. I laid back and put my fingers along with a buzzing toy into my pussy; my new guy with his fingers inside me, hitting me in the right spot and my hubby kissing my neck and my tits. It took me a while as it usually does but when I came, I was loud and I came up off the bed. I love cumming that way. It was better than I expected and more than what I had hoped.

My new lover dropped by our house the next day. So we chatted for a bit, kissed some, remembering the hot night before. I got all worked up from the memory. My pussy was getting hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter. I excused myself and went to the bathroom where I started running the water in the shower. I slowly took off my clothes as the water started to heat up. I slipped into that stream of warm water, letting it get my body wet, my slightly tanned skin glistening from the water. He heard the water running and opened the door slightly out of curiosity. He was pleasantly surprised to find me there in the shower, naked and wet waiting for him with a smile. He didn't waste any time as he stepped into the bathroom, pulling off his pants, skivies and t-shirt in one quick motion. The excitement of this spontaneous sexual situation made his cock grow harder by the second. His eyes locked with mine, and that smile of his still there. He stepped into the shower with me.

He took my face into his hands, pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the mouth. The water from the shower hit my shoulders from behind and ran down my hard breasts. He worked his way down kissing my body, my neck, my ears, my shoulders, then down to take my tits in his mouth. My nipples were already hard from his touch. He bit them playfully and I felt my pussy getting wet from the sensation. I took his head into my hands and pulled him closer to my body because he was sucking on me so well. I let out soft moans at first that echo a little in the shower. As he worked his way down my body with his kisses, the moans became louder and louder. My back arched from the pleasure and then he finally reached my pussy with his lips. He kissed my inner thighs, his hands around my hips and then his hands rested on my ass. He put his hands on my pussy and pulled my lips away from my clit and then started sucking on my clit. My body moved into his face as he licked and sucked on me, my hands running through his wet hair.

I moaned louder and louder as my body began to shake and then I came with him licking me, his fingers inside of me, fucking me. I pulled his head up from my pussy and kissed him, licking my juices off his face. We kissed under the water for a few minutes, our hands roaming all over one another's bodies. I slid my hands down to his wet, pulsing cock as I kissed him, playing with his balls in one hand and stroking his hard cock with the other. I knelt down and put his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked it while the water streamed down his back and he grabbed my head of wet hair and fucked my mouth with his cock. The warm water felt so nice, but not as nice as the hot wet mouth on his cock. I sucked on him for a bit, playing with his balls and when I suggested we move the bedroom. He turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dry off just a bit, enough to get the big water drops off our bodies and then I pushed him back onto the bed so I could give him the good treatment.

I sucked on his cock, rolling my tongue around skillfully, licking his balls slow and gently teasing the, with my fingers. Hi hands moved to my hair, pulling my head towards his body. He closed his eyes and threw his head back as he let out a loud moan. I could tell he would be cumming soon. I secured a little grip around the base of his cock with one hand and held it there while I sucked on him some more. As he came, I released it and felt the cum shoot out of his cock, all over my hard tits and on my face. I licked it all up and then I fell back on the bed with him and fell asleep naked. I woke hours later and saw Scott's face and smiled back at him. I sat up a bit, prop my body up on one elbow and invite him to come share the bed and his beer with me. So we chat for a few minutes, both of us eyeing one another seductively and with thoughts of exploring one another right there on the bed. The sexual energy grows and grows. I casually touch him from time to time, laughing at his jokes, and then we started talking about our night the night before.

I started telling him the story of how my new lover showed up at the front door and we ended up in the shower and then in bed again. My adventure excited him and he couldn't contain his sexual energy any more. He took one of my tits in his hand and slowly squeezed it, rolling it around in his hand making my nipples erect. I tried to stay focused on my story as he took my other tit in his hand and started sucking on my nipple. My story lost its power and I leaned into him and started kissing him wildly right there on the bed. I felt my pussy getting wet from the sudden excitement. We lay back on the blanket and I rolled over on top of him, straddling his body. I could feel his cock growing harder and harder in his shorts. His hands and mouth ravage my tits, and I was moaning as I stole kisses in between. I ran my hands through his hair, pulling his head closer to my body, not wanting him to stop. He rolled me over onto my back, and with a coy smile, he leaned down on me, kissing my neck and my ears, his hands roaming all over my body.

He worked his way down, from my neck to my tits again. Scott lingered there for a bit and then started moving down to my stomach. I could feel his hands on my behind. He teased me with his tongue and lips, kissing me, but not opening my pussy just yet. He kissed inside my legs, teasing me even more. I wanted him so badly that my hips began to move uncontrollably and I let out a moan. My hands were in his hair, pulling him closer to my wet pussy and then he dove into me. Scott's tongue went crazy on my clit, licking it, sucking it. It felt so good to finally have him between my legs. I wiggled around from the pleasure, still moaning and throwing my hips into his face. He slid his tongue into my pussy, tongue fucking me and I moaned even louder. He took what was left of his beer and poured it onto me, lapping it all up from my clit and down farther between my legs. He felt so good that I knew I would cum soon, and it built and he kept licking me while he slid two fingers into me and fucked me.

Scott knew I was almost there by the building moans, louder and closer together and then finally, he felt me cum, squirting all over his hand and my body moved strongly with convulsions. Then a huge smile grew across my face as I recovered from that fantastic orgasm. I rest there for a few minutes with him as he lay down next to me, recovering himself. My hand moved down his chest as we are both breathing heavily. It moved down his chest as it does, I slowly rolled over and started to feel him with both hands. His cock was as hard as a rock now and I found it easily through his shorts. I love teasing a man with a hard cock through his clothes. I moved between his legs, running my hands up and down his bare chest. I kissed him on the mouth, on his neck, on his chest and then down to his stomach. I didn't linger, I pulled his shorts off but am careful not to touch his cock. I teased him with my hair, letting it fall around his cock, dragging across his balls and legs as I kissed him around there.

I looked up at him with my big green eyes and a sexy smile on my face. He couldn't wait for my wet mouth on his cock. I used my hands and hair to tease him more and then I looked up at him one more time, slowly lowering my mouth to his stiff cock and then slid it into my mouth. The sheer pleasure made him throw his head back into the blanket, let out a loud moan and grab my head with his hands in one move. I used my wet hands and mouth to suck him and stroke him back and forth. I kneeled down and got under his cock with my mouth and put his balls into my mouth while stroking him. My tongue danced across them and he loved it. I took his cock into my mouth again and just kept sucking, taking all of it into my mouth. He felt my lips tighten around the base. My hands played with his balls and moved down to his ass. I rubbed it slightly as I kept sucking him. His moans grew louder and louder.

I took one hand and wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and held them there while the other hand stroked him along with my mouth. Scott started to cum and as he did, I held that grip and then let it release and he shot his load all over my face, down my cheek and chin. It dripped down onto my tits and a smile of pleasure grew on his face.

A few days later, Scott and our new friend were on duty and I got an itch that needed to be relieved. I decided to look up Scott's friend, Rick, who was off duty and at home. I knocked lightly on his door, hoping against hope that he was there and alone. It was the middle of the morning, and he answered slowly, obviously rousted from sleep. He smiled slightly, one corner of his delicious mouth turning upward in a sardonic grin.

"I thought I told you this wasn't a good idea?" he questioned.

"I know, but I'm so wet and so horny. Please let me in." I stood there before him clad in only boxers and a T-shirt, my hard nipples poking through the thin cotton fabric. "Please?"

"You're married. You know this isn't a good idea. You're going get someone in trouble; mainly me. I don't want some senior officer showing up at my door going nuts because I'm banging my buddies' wife."

Undeterred, I lightly traced my finger down his chest, weaving in and out amidst the dark tendrils of hair.

"That's the beauty of it, honey. He told me I should get someone to help him keep me satisfied, because I'm wearing him out." I paused. "He doesn't want these juices going to waste; do you?" At that, I pulled his hand to me and let him feel the moist fabric between my legs. His eyes widened in surprise and he raised an eyebrow, questioningly.

"All that for me, huh?" he grinned again, and stepped back inside, a clear invitation for me to come in.

I followed him inside his apartment and stepped closer to him, snaking an arm up to play with the hairs on the nape of his neck. I breathed deeply taking in the scent of him then his lips were on mine, hot, insistent. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth expertly, making me want more. He drew me to him, and I loved the feel of his strong arms circling my waist. Then his hands were in my hair, caressing, grasping and pulling me into him. We kissed deeply for as long as we could take it, then, gasping, came up for air. I looked deep into his eyes and whispered, "Still not a good idea?"

"No," he whispered back, matter-of-factly. "But I like it." He took my hand and led me to his bedroom, stopping when he reached the side of the bed. "You're sure?" he asked.

He better Like it. Rick and his petite wife, Amy, had been stationed with Scott and I during Officer's Training at our first base. One day I went to visit Amy and walked in without knocking, which was customary for either of us when visiting. I found Amy nude on the floor on all fours with the guy's black instructor buried in her tight pussy. She asked me to promise not to tell Rick or Scott. I told her I wouldn't tell anyone if it was okay if I sampled her her husband's cock. Amy couldn't join us in Texas because she was finishing college in Wisconsin. But I know she is fucking her college friends, and she knows I'm taking care of Rick.

I pulled off my shirt to reveal my hard, rosy nipples, planted on my more than ample breasts. "What do you think?" I grinned.

He cupped my right breast with his left hand, and lowered his mouth slowly, the tip of his tongue dancing circles on my stiffened nipple. His right hand gently kneaded the flesh of my left breast, and a sigh escaped my lips as he sucked my rosy tip into his mouth. His breath was hot against my skin, and I noticed that the room was quite cold. Goosebumps covered me as his hands roamed over my chest and back. His fingers etched a line down my spine; my shudder was just the response he was after. His mouth left my breast and he made his way slowly up to my neck, gently kissing and nibbling on the way there. Once he found his mark, though, the tame kisses disappeared, replaced by harder, more lustful ones. His tongue played with my ear and his breath sent shivers through my entire body. When he again found my mouth, his lips were heated and unrelenting. His tongue dove between my waiting lips and darted, swirled, flicked around with mine in a passionate dance.

I could feel his hardness against my belly as we kissed; his silky boxers unable to contain the urgency he felt. I lowered my hand and tickled his balls lightly with my fingernails. His moan of pleasure told me he was enjoying my touch. Bolder now, I took his sac in my hand, rolling his balls around with the gentlest touch. Oh-so-slowly, I guided my hand up the length of his shaft, noting how thick and hard he was. "I've wanted you since the first time Scott and you took me," I whispered.

His answer to that statement came as a surprise: he cupped his entire hand over my mound, grasped me hard, and growled back, "Now you've got me. What are you going to do with me?"

12