The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris and Amy moved in closer to inspect Cecilia's adroit manipulation of Herbert's pulsing cock. She was now almost two minutes into the handjob and already pre-cum was forming at its tip, which she conveniently used as lubrication.

"This is so cool!" Cecilia said, moving her hand increasingly faster as she felt Herbert getting closer to orgasm. "I love your fucking big dork, Herbert! I want to see it spit out gallons of hot spunk!"

Iris was fascinated by the girl's unique manipulation of Herbert's penis. Even she had never learned to handle a cock in such a way. It was apparent that Herbert had absolutely no chance of holding on to his juice with such ferocious and relentless stroking. "You got thirty seconds left!" she said to the girl. "Make him cum!"

"Go for it, Cecilia!" Amy encouraged her. "Make it hit the ceiling!"

Suddenly, Herbert let out a roar.

"I'm coming!" he screamed.

Keeping up the same technique she had used all along, Cecilia delivered the final strokes to his cum-swollen prick, her thumb acting like a fulcrum reverberating at top speed. "Here it comes!" she announced proudly. "Watch this!"

She immediately stopped rubbing him and held his prick fast with one hand at its base, pointing it toward the ceiling, watching intently as Herbert's cock strained upward, ready to fire it full supply of jizz. The boy was surprised by this sudden change in her technique, but it nevertheless produced a result that even he would remember as being remarkable.

A shooting stream of creamy hot cum flew out of the tip of his prick with such speed that it struck the ceiling above his head and stuck there. This caused the girls to laugh hysterically. The second spurt also flew up toward the ceiling, and this time it splashed into the light bulb where it clung despite the pull of gravity.

Herbert sat there frozen in position, unable to account for the reaction of his prick under the guidance of this snobbish little girl. For her part, Cecilia did nothing but laugh at each successive ejaculation, confident that her skills would leave nothing to be desired.

One after the other, Herbert's dick continued to shoot out long, stringy ropes of sperm, all flying directly upward above his head, some reaching the ceiling, some landing on the floor around him, and a few landing on the girls themselves.

Cecilia's hands were a complete mess, but she seemed not to mind. All that mattered to her was that she had been proven right—and that, above all, was her justification for all that she had said. Long after this day, and as much as Herbert hated to admit it, Cecilia had given him the most satisfying handjob he had ever received from a girl—Amy and Iris notwithstanding.

Herbert was now coming down from his orgasm, but Cecilia wasn't through with him just yet.

"And now," she said, "to prove my theory beyond a shadow of a doubt…"

No sooner had Herbert fired off his final rope of semen than Cecilia began once again to rub her thumb over his frenulum in exactly the same fashion as before. Herbert couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"No, you can't," he said alarmed. "I've never cum four times in a row!"

"You still have a lot of semen in your balls, Herbert," Cecilia said, paying him no attention. "You'll see. I'm going to get you to cum again."

Amy was thrilled at the thought of watching yet another immense orgasm delivered by Cecilia's expert hands. "Drain his balls dry!" she squealed.

"I'm going to! Just watch!"

Iris sat back in her chair and simply looked on with amusement while the willful girl once again brought Herbert to orgasm. This time it was performed with a less intense and more casual effort, but no less assiduous. In less than a minute, the young boy was once more shooting thick wads of cum high into the air for the pleasure and entertainment of Iris and Amy.

"I told you!" Cecilia said proudly as she provoked one intense burst of cream after another with her merciless handjob.

Amy was overjoyed that Cecilia had won a victory over her diffident brother. But she did truly love Herbert, even if he acted…well, like a guy sometimes.

As the spurts of semen continued to jettison around the room, Iris had to admit that Cecilia did possess some special power over boys. Wherever she had learned her handjob skills, she was now determined to find out. If it was from her own mother, as Cecilia maintained, then Iris was going to make friends with her. In any case, she was going to make an appointment to see Constance and find out who she really was and if there was indeed such an organization of women called the Sisterhood.

"I have to say, Cecilia," Iris said as Herbert's orgasm was beginning to subside, "that you have really impressed me with your remarkable technique."

"Thank you," the girl replied, removing her now sperm-saturated hands from Herbert's relaxing tool.

Herbert was exhausted but smiling. He was forced to admit that Iris was right, and he reluctantly told Cecilia that he too was impressed with her masturbatory skills.

"I didn't think you were going to say anything about it," Cecilia told him. "But I'm glad you did."

"I guess you know more about my cock and balls than I do," he said, laughing in spite of himself.

His remark made all three girls laugh along with him. In a few moments he was cleaned and dressed and ready to leave.

"So when would you like to come and pay us a visit?" Amy asked Iris.

"How about tomorrow afternoon? Say around 4:00 p.m.?"

"Sure. My mother will be home then."

"Good." Iris replied. "I'm looking forward to meeting her."

Making certain that the janitor was nowhere in sight, Iris, Herbert, and the two girls quietly exited the room. Iris locked the door behind her and led them out a side entrance that opened out into a faculty parking lot in the back of the building. The only car in the lot was hers. Herbert had parked his own car on the sidewalk in the front of the schoolyard.

It had been a most eventful day. As she drove past the front of the school she caught a glimpse of Herbert, Amy, and Cecilia as they piled into his car. From this distance it seemed to her as though they were just three ordinary teenagers enjoying themselves on a lovely spring day. But she knew how deceiving appearances could be.

END OF CHAPTER 2

(To Be Continued.)