The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 03

Story Info
The boys entertain the ladies.
13.6k words
4.63
76.8k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers

Herbert felt drained. Drained in spirit, drained in energy, but most of all drained of his precious sperm. He had given up more than a pint of cum at the hands of his teacher, his stepsister and her friend, and he wondered how long it would take his body to replenish the lost stores of his valuable seed.

Yet even now, as he lay awake in bed, he was thinking lusty thoughts of Amy and her equally domineering friend Cecilia, who had proven herself quite adept at forcing two ejaculations from him earlier in the day while Amy and Ms. Fields looked on in utter fascination. He had surprised everyone with his show of virility, but most of all he had surprised himself. It was amazing what a cock could do in the hands of a gifted dominatrix, he thought.

Cecilia had decided to sleep over, as she sometimes did on the weekends. Herbert had said goodnight to her earlier as she disappeared into Amy's bedroom with her toothbrush in hand, looking ever so sexy even in her pajamas. He knew what topic she and his sister would be discussing that evening. He knew because every now and then the ebullient laughter of the two girls came crashing like an intermittent tidal wave upon his consciousness, mocking him, teasing him, reminding him that only several hours earlier his 15-inch penis had surrendered load after load of his creamy spunk to the irresistible masturbatory techniques of the dark-haired girl. He thought it was the laughter of victory.

It had been Amy's idea to tell her mother everything that had happened at school. Herbert had tried to dissuade her, but she was adamant that Constance should know exactly what was going on. Herbert thought his stepmother would be angry with him, but she responded with great interest upon hearing the details of the sordid story, approving, rather than condemning, the actions of Ms. Fields. When she heard that Herbert had achieved orgasm four times within an hour, and that two of his ejaculations had been the result of Cecilia's handiwork, she complimented the girl very highly, and made it official, there and then, that Cecilia would be attending the annual Halloween party. She did not invite him, however.

It was almost midnight and he couldn't sleep. Every time he closed his eyes the events that had occurred earlier in the day played out in his mind like a cheap porno flick with him in the leading role. He saw the beautiful face of his teacher laughing gaily as she pulled happily away on his monstrous organ, her long, delicate fingers playing upon his sensitive flesh as though she were fingering a flute, coaxing out his sperm with every deft manipulation. And then there was Cecilia—little Cecilia, the brown-eyed beauty with the oversized ego, gifted with hands that were designed to masturbate a penis. He was looking down upon her as she ministered to his cock, completely in control of it, and demanding its obeisance. He saw his hot white seed shoot out from the tip of his prick, flying over the head of the laughing girl, and sailing a dozen feet beyond into the wall. He heard the girls' cries of delight as he continued to orgasm, their faces registering astonishment and amusement as he was provoked to fire off successive volleys of creamy sperm until he felt his legs collapse beneath him.

Unconsciously, his hand reached down between his legs to fondle his genitals: he had become as hard as a rock. Realizing that something had to be done, and surprised that he was horny at all after relinquishing so much sperm earlier in the day, he threw off his covers and sat down at his desk in front of the computer screen. In a few moments he was online surfing for porn, especially anything CFNM related. It didn't take him long to find what he wanted. As he sat there in the darkened room basking in the soft, luminous glow of the monitor, images of clothed women appeared along with their naked male counterparts, all of them engaged in the compelling fantasy he had come to love so much.

After playing a few videos he settled on jerking off to some pictures from a relatively new stripper site that focused on CFNM scenarios. A bunch of wild college girls were sitting around a naked black stripper with a huge prick, urging him on. It didn't take him long to cum, shooting gigantic ropes of sperm into one of the girls' champagne glass.

Herbert pulled furiously on his cock, so engrossed in pleasuring himself that he barely had time to lay down a towel on his desk to protect it from the oncoming blasts of sperm. But before he could bring himself off, he heard the sound of intense laughter coming from behind him—Amy and Cecilia were in his room.

"You fucking pervert!" Amy squealed, pointing at his cock. "I can't believe you still have any cum left in those big balls of yours after what happened today."

"His dick is almost touching the screen!" Cecilia remarked with amusement.

At first Herbert reacted with shock and dismay to the unexpected intrusion. But it was useless to protest. For one thing, Amy, and the rest of females in the house, always had unrestricted access to any area of it, including the bedrooms and bathrooms. And secondly, there was no point in hiding his penis since the girls had seen it many times already. He just stood there with his cock in hand, a silly grin on his face.

"I can't sleep," he replied feebly, his prick straining for release.

Cecilia walked over to the computer and saw a picture of a big, black man with a huge cock sucking himself off in front of a crowd of girls. "Amy, come over here and take a look at this."

Amy moved next to her friend. "Oh wow!" she said, laughing at the picture. "Can you do that, Herbert?"

Herbert looked at the screen. "What? You mean give myself a blowjob?"

"Yeah, can you do it?"

"I don't know. I never tried."

The girl smiled mischievously and looked at Cecilia. "What do you think?"

"I think he should give it a try."

"Oh, come on girls," Herbert protested, "I'm not in the mood to entertain you tonight. You've already had your fun today."

"Please, Herbert," Cecilia cooed. "You're going blow your load anyway, so why not try? Please. Just try it."

"Yeah," Amy agreed. "You should be able to get about half of that thing in your mouth with no problem."

Herbert laughed despite himself. "I don't know about half, maybe just the tip."

"I don't care how much you can get in your mouth," Cecilia said. "Just shut up and do it."

Herbert knew he was going to lose the argument. There was no way he could stand up to these two young women and he was in no mood to argue with them. The thought of self-fellatio had never occurred to him, and the thought of performing such a private act in front of his stepsister and her friend excited him immensely. "Okay," he said. "I'll do it."

Both girls giggled loudly and sat down on the bed to watch him suck himself off.

Herbert removed his tee shirt and underwear and sat on the chair in front of the girls. His prick was leaking pre-cum and he knew it wouldn't take much to get him off. Stretching his legs before him, he sucked in his stomach and lowered his head onto his shaft, finding it easy to accommodate the huge purple tip into his mouth. It was a new sensation for him and he liked it.

"I knew he could do it!" Amy laughed, clapping her hands together with joy. "Come on. You can get more of it in your mouth."

Cecilia sat entranced at the spectacle, making suggestive comments and urging Herbert to cum. "Shoot that fucking jizz!" she ordered him. "Shoot it all into your mouth!"

Herbert sucked himself more energetically with the urging of the two demanding girls. He knew he was only seconds away from a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Swallow it!" Cecilia ordered him. "I want you to swallow every little drop!"

The thought of drinking his own sperm did not appeal to Herbert. "No way," he replied, taking his mouth from his cock. "I hate the taste of cum."

"Oh, so you've tasted your own cum, have you?" Amy laughed.

"Yes, and it's terrible."

"Well, then," Cecilia said, acquiescing, "shoot it into your face."

Amy squealed. "Great idea! No wait. I have a better one. Herbert, when you're ready to shoot off, don't touch your dick. Just let it go off by itself."

"Yes!" Cecilia agreed. "A hands-free orgasm. Those are so cool."

"Like the guy we saw in your brother's porno tape do!"

"With the big schlong bouncing back and forth shooting ropes of cum into the air!"

"Excellent fucking idea!"

Both girls now turned their attention to Herbert. "Do it!" Amy said sternly. "And hurry up. We've got get back to sleep."

With their encouragement it didn't take look for Herbert to orgasm. Obeying his stepsister's wishes, he removed his mouth just as he was about to erupt and kept his head as far down as possible toward his prick so that when it finally did shoot off, he caught most of the creamy load in his face.

"This is so fucking sick!" Cecilia laughed as she watched rope after rope of hot spunk splash into Herbert's face.

The enormous prick fired off about a dozen or more creamy salvos before it was over. The girls were on the floor laughing hysterically. Herbert's face was completely covered in cum.

"You look fucking ridiculous!" Amy said to him. "You should see yourself!"

Herbert rushed into the bathroom. Once he saw himself in the mirror he started to laugh too. He did indeed look ridiculous. But the truth was, he had enjoyed it. He loved having the girls watch him cum, even if it was humiliating. In fact, he found that he got even more excited when it was humiliating for him. He wished he could spend the rest of his life masturbating his big tool in front of them for their pleasure.

When the girls returned to Amy's bedroom Herbert decided to get to sleep. Ms. Fields was due around 4:00 p.m., and he wanted to look his best.

************

Constance liked to keep her house meticulously clean. And in the pursuit of this admirable goal she often enlisted the help of her three stepsons. The boys may not have appreciated being used as lackeys in their stepmother's cleaning projects, but their distaste for manual labor never sufficed to keep them from obeying her orders. Their father had made it quite clear that all three boys were to obey Constance's commands without question, and in so far as those demands were reasonable, they did. However, when she told them that they must clean the house in the nude, both Frederick and William protested violently. Herbert did not appear to be offended by this demand. In fact, the idea of walking around naked in front of his stepmother and three stepsisters excited him greatly. It must have had something to do with his natural inclination toward exhibitionism. Only with some persuasion did he convince his other brothers to give it a try. This they did, reluctantly at first. However, it did not take long for both boys to see that there were some fringe benefits to be gained from walking around the house completely nude at their stepmother and stepsisters' beck and call.

For one thing, the boys were always treated with great respect and deference, being the recipients of praise for their physical beauty from all four females. And then of course there was the wonderful incentive of being masturbated in front of Constance and the girls for a job well done. That proved to be the greatest inducement of all to ensure their collective compliance. Each boy knew that Constance derived a sense of power from having them walk naked around the house obeying her orders, but they also benefited from the role that they had chosen to play. But to perform housework in the nude in front of Constance and her daughters was one thing; to appear naked in front of strangers was something else entirely.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," Frederick stated emphatically. "I don't feel comfortable answering the door for Herbert's teacher without my clothes on."

The three boys were on their break, sitting down outside on the veranda having lunch, completely nude.

"Me neither," William concurred. "She expects too much from us."

Herbert thought his brothers were being foolish. "Look guys," he began, "it's going to be okay. I told you, Iris...Ms. Fields...has already seen my dick. She's fucking jerked my dick, so she already has a good idea of what to expect."

"I don't give a rat's ass what she expects, little brother," Frederick said. "I don't think I want to do this."

"Me either." William said to Herbert. "I mean, why do we have to walk around the house in the nude while your teacher is here, anyway? What fucking purpose is that going to serve except to humiliate us?"

"Don't look at it like that," Herbert replied, reaching for his glass. "Look at it as an opportunity to possibly get whacked off by a beautiful woman."

Frederick laughed. "Oh! So that's what this is all about Mr. Exhibitionist! It wasn't enough that Ms. Fields stroked your tool to what? Two earth-shattering orgasms? Now you want more?"

"I wasn't thinking of just me."

William looked pensive. "Well, you've got to admit, Freddie, she is the hottest piece of ass in town."

"No question about it," Frederick replied. "But she was our fucking teacher, man! Now we're asked to parade our bits in front of her just to amuse our wicked stepmother's whim? I don't think so."

"Why?" Herbert asked. "Are you embarrassed about it?"

"Yeah," Frederick answered. "I am. I'm embarrassed. And did you ever stop to think that she might be embarrassed—no, strike that—how about 'freaked out' at seeing some naked guy at the front door?"

William burst out laughing. "Shit! That's right, Herbert! We're the ones who have to answer the fucking door! Can you imagine the look on Ms. Field's face?"

"How do you do, Ms. Fields?" Frederick said in a mockingly affected voice. "I hope you don't mind but I always greet people at the door in my birthday suit. Please don't be offended."

"Oh! Oh!" William exclaimed in mock dismay, his voice rising a few octaves. "I'm going to tell your stepmother on you! You naughty boy!"

"But she's the one who made me do it, Ms. Fields. Won't you please come in?"

"What a disgusting family!" William said, feigning disdain.

All three boys were now laughing heartily. Herbert immediately stopped drinking when he felt his soda on the verge of being ejected out of his mouth. He recovered his equilibrium just in time before sending a mouthful of liquid onto the table. "I say we should all just relax and not worry about it."

The laughter seemed to alleviate some of the tension, but Frederick still seemed skeptical. "How the fuck did we ever allow ourselves to get into this CFNM shit?"

"Oh, come on, man." William said. "It's not that bad. Constance is good to us and she really loves dad. All she asks is that we play this little game of hers. I don't see the problem. Except for ordering us to be naked in front of strangers, we're doing pretty well."

"Agreed," Herbert said. "Think about it for a moment, guys. The most beautiful woman in town, maybe in the whole damn state, gave me a fucking hand job—no, two hand jobs—yesterday, and now she's coming over here to meet everybody. That tells you that she's not afraid to get down and dirty. If she had any reservations, she wouldn't come at all. It was her fucking idea! I say, let's roll with it and see where it leads."

For a few minutes both William and Frederick remained quiet, digesting what Herbert had said.

"I hate to admit it," Frederick said to William, "but the little fucker is right. Maybe we should give it a try and see where it goes."

"I don't know, man," Frederick replied, not entirely convinced. "I'm telling you she's going to freak."

"So? Let her freak." Herbert said. "At least we'll know if she really wants to be part of this CFNM thing or not."

Despite his initial reluctance, Frederick found this final piece of information most convincing. "Oh, what the hell! She's already seen your gargantuan tool so I guess seeing our dicks is going to be anti-climactic anyway."

"Speak for yourself, bro!" William said flatly. "Maybe the lady likes them in all sizes."

By the time the boys had finished lunch and resumed their work, all of them were in agreement that they should follow Herbert's advice and let things take their course.

The housecleaning had taken the boys the better part of the afternoon to complete. But by the time they had finished the house looked splendid, and Constance was very happy. It was now almost 4:00 p.m., and as she and her three daughters sat together in the parlor dressed casually and enjoying drinks served to them by the naked boys, the doorbell rang.

"Frederick," Constance said to the boy. "Answer it, please."

"Why did I know it was going to be me?" he said softly to himself as he went to answer the door.

As the door slowly opened to admit its visitor, Frederick hid partially behind it, holding one hand over its genitals. "Hi, Ms. Fields. Come on in."

Iris stared curiously at the boy, wondering why he was keeping half of his body out of view. "Are you naked?" she asked him with a surprised look.

"Yes," he replied. "Stepmother's orders. Please, come in. They're waiting for you in the parlor."

She noticed that his face seemed to flush over, and that his hand never left his genitals.

"Is this some kind of joke? If so, I don't think it's very funny."

"It isn't meant to be funny, miss." Frederick assured her. "Please go in. She'll explain everything."

Without looking at him again, she walked slowly into the parlor where she was warmly greeted by Constance and her daughters.

"It's so nice to meet you, Iris," Constance said, rising to greet her guest. "You're certainly every bit as beautiful as Herbert said you were."

The two women shook hands and then Iris was introduced to the three girls. But she couldn't help noticing that Herbert and William, like Frederick, were nude. "Why are these boys naked?" she asked Constance.

"This is a CFNM household, Iris. As such, I expect my stepsons to obey my every wish. They are naked out of respect to me and the power I wield over them. Please do not be offended. If their nakedness offends you I will ask them to leave."

"I'm not offended, just surprised."

Constance smiled. "Then please, sit down and have some tea."

"Thank you," Iris replied, as she sat down on the couch next to Constance.

Amy, Fiona, Lillian, and Cecilia sat on a sofa directly across from the two women. On either side of them stood Herbert and William, naked except for a towel each boy held across his arm.

Hello Herbert," Iris said to the boy.

"Hello, Ms. Fields." Herbert replied. "You look very lovely today."

"And you look..." She interrupted her speech to admire his huge prick, imposing even in its semi-tumescent state. "Most handsome."

"The boys have spent the past seven hours cleaning the house," Constance told Iris. "They are such fine boys."

"I think they did a wonderful job," Iris replied looking around her. "How are you, William?"

"I'm fine, Ms. Fields," he replied. "I hope you are too."

"Yes, thank you. It's been a long time since you were in my class."

"Six years, I believe, miss."

Iris shook her head. "The time does go by quickly does it not?"

"Yes, miss. It does."

Seeing Frederick was absent, Constance wasted no time in ordering him into the parlor. "Frederick! Come in here!"

A few moments later the still somewhat embarrassed lad came traipsing into the parlor. He continued to hold his right hand in front of his genitals.

"We'll have none of that! Take your hand away right now!" Constance demanded.

"But I feel embarrassed," the boy complained. "She was my teacher."

"Take you hand away," Constance repeated, this time in a more sinister voice.

"If you wish," Frederick said, lowering his hand very slowly.

fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers