The Life and Tines of Slave N Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of the life and times of slave N.
5.9k words
4.56
18.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wherein I demonstrate the importance of rigorous and intentional conditioning of a slave for complete service.

As I explained in the first part of this story, I do not often rely on chastity devices these days to control N's sexual behaviors, though that wasn't always the case as I'll explain shortly. I mostly rely on the "honor system" - by which I mean an intense regimen of profound psycho-sexual imprinting to which I subjected N starting a few weeks after I took ownership of her.

First, a quick reminder. Though I refer to N as "she," N is a submissive, ostensibly heterosexual male with a deep need for sexual submission and humiliation, domestic and sexual service and general kinky needs that dominate her sexual identity and desires. So I refer to N as "she" and "her" only for functional reasons, as women are generally expected to take that role in sexual relationships (though obviously not always). While I don't think of this necessarily as "feminizing" her - and that is not particularly my purpose - it means that the way I address her, many of the ways I think of her, and often what she is required to wear and do, are feminine only because these things were practically developed to increase a person's feelings of sexual objectification, service and subjugation in the first place. For instance, at my home, N's usual outfit consists of a satiny or soft cotton shift that can be easily pulled up when I want to fuck her ass, insert a plug, tease, whip, inspect or display her, etc. So . . . practically and physically functional. But it also serves an important psychological function, as the constant awareness of the availability of her body for sexual use, the feel of the soft material on her skin, her inability to hide her arousal and responses all combine to sensitize her to serving her role as a sexual and domestic submissive. This, combined with a very strict regimen of sexual denial and teasing, keeps her in a constant state of sexual neediness that lends itself to good service, and ultimately a much happier slave N, since this is N's deepest desire.

So the first problem with training a sexually submissive slave is what to do about their weakness to resist self-gratification. I don't think there's anything wrong with masturbation. It's quite normal and natural. But in a sexual and domestic slave like N, it undermines the training, and ultimately undermines her experience of sexual subjugation and total submission. To help her fully live her submissive life, I have used some rather extreme rituals to condition her to permanently surrender this habit to me. For starters, I can always tell when a submissive male has recently cum . . . if they have been in my training. I can sense, and maybe even smell, the changes in sexual need, desire, attentiveness and service when my training is undermined by a clandestine orgasm and the accompanying drop in those hormonal levels I've been carefully cultivating. After the first few weeks, I always immediately know when they have broken "Rule No. 1" of being in my service. And because it is Rule No. 1, and foundational to everything else I do for N, breaking that rule requires a profound conditioning regimen to cement her compliance. For reasons that will become clear shortly, after I implemented Rule No. 1 with N, she has only had two "accidents," and both of those were by design.

The first accident was a mere two days after I had her acknowledge and sign Rule No. 1. I expected this, of course. I came home from a date to find her asleep on the sofa, rather than waiting up to promptly attend to me, as she knows to do when I am out with a lover. When I woke her up, I could tell her submissiveness was low just from her face and the way she looked at me. I had her stand with her legs apart and wrists behind her back and raised the hem of her satin slip, being careful to make the material graze the sensitive head of her cock. After thirty seconds of displaying herself for me, she was only semi-flaccid.

I asked her, "How long did you wait after I left before you broke Rule No. 1?" There was no anger in my voice. Just a factual question with direct eye contact.

The blood drained out of her face and her eyes dropped to the floor.

"I . . . I didn't . . . Ma'am . . . ", she stammered.

"Didn't what?" I asked more sternly. "Break Rule No. 1? I didn't ask whether you did. I already know you did. I asked WHEN you did? And now you've broken Rule No. 2 by not being completely honest with me, as well."

I could see her heart pounding in the arteries of her neck. She stood there silently, legs spread, nightie still held up. And her cock now began to thicken for me. So predictable. I could feel my own pussy fill with moisture at the thought of what was to come next.

This was the night N was introduced to the "rape rack," which was in a basement playroom to which I had not allowed her access before. It is a padded table covered in red leather, a little smaller than a twin bed in width and length, but slightly taller. The top of it is about forty inches from the floor, so that when she is bound to it, her body is positioned for her masters or mistresses to comfortably have access to her. At the top is a rack of galvanized pipes with several bars and connection points for restraints, ropes and cuffs. Around the edge of the table are d-rings spaced every foot or so, all the way around each side and along the foot of it, for a multitude of attachment possibilities. It was built for me a couple years ago by a very handy and cruel gay, male dominant I know from the kink scene. More on him later.

N was visibly shaking as I unlocked the secret playroom and led her inside to see not only the rape rack, but a wall full of whips, restraints, floggers, slappers, paddles, and dozens of anal plugs and dildos of varying sizes, colors, materials and textures that she previously did not know I possessed. Her eyes were immediately drawn to a shelf with my particularly scary looking "punishment cocks" - three dildos of enormous size and girth, with lots of large knobs or ridges around their surface to make sure a slave fully feels every last inch, both going in and sliding out. They are there solely for psychological effect only, so far. Any of the three would leaving her walking funny for days afterward.

I instructed N to strip and lie on her back on the rape rack. I had her cross her wrists over her head and tied them securely in place to the center pipe of the rack. I had her raise her legs up as far as she could until her ankles were over her face, causing her hips to roll up off the table. I positioned a wedge shaped pillow under her lower back to keep her legs and ass up. I then wrapped broad fabric restraints around each of her thighs, right above her knees on each leg. These bands were snuggly fit using velcro, and I tied each one off with rope to the d-rings nearest her shoulders, forcing her thighs far apart and suspending her ankles over her head with her ass cheeks stretched open, and her genitals helplessly displayed. Once her thighs were spread and secured, I tied off her ankles to the upper corners of rack, so her legs were immobilized in a garishly spread fashion. She looked so sexy, panting with nervous anticipation. Her erection had subsided slightly from the fear of what might be coming.

Appropriately restrained, I then gave her a lecture about the importance of Rule No. 1 to her happiness and successful training, and how much it displeases and upsets me if she breaks the rules. As I lectured her, I introduced her for the first time to a chastity cage. It was a small, steel cage with a short urethral insert I had made to order just for her. Once secured, her cock was limited to about an inch of space and could be impaled on the urethral insert, when necessary. The base ring fit snuggly around her balls and caused them to stretch and tighten in a lovely way once the cage was secured.

I continued her lecture. "This room is where you will learn to obey the rules. That means discipline, but it also means punishment. There's an important difference between the two, and it has to do with your state of mind and intentions. Discipline is to help you obey the rules despite your weakness. Punishment is to enforce the rules you break from ill intent. Tonight you broke the two most important rules. Your violation of Rule No. 1, earned you discipline. I know you need help to completely give yourself to me, and I will give you that help beginning tonight. For the next two weeks, you will remain locked in chastity. This does not please me, because I like to see you displayed and ready for me at all times. So I do this only to help you."

"However, you also broke Rule No. 2 by lying to me. And that requires punishment, I'm sorry to say. That is why you are on the rape rack tonight. Will you accept my discipline and my punishment, or would you rather go back to your old life and leave my service forever?" I looked her directly in the eyes.

N began pleading. "Please, Mistress Lauren . . . I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again. I'm so sor . . . "

I cut her off sternly. "Did you hear my question?!"

She hesitated. "Yes, ma'am."

"And . . .?"

"Yes, Mistress Lauren, I want to serve you."

"So you will accept my discipline and my punishment? If you need me to stop at any time, let me know by giving me five quick, short grunts. I demonstrated for her. I'll untie you and you can leave my home tonight."

"Yes, ma'am," she nervously whispered.

With that, I inserted a thick, penis-shaped gag into her mouth, stretching her lips around the shaft, and forcing her tongue to the bottom of her mouth under the "head" of the gag. I buckled it securely in place behind her neck. "Are you ready to learn?"

N nodded slowly, fear in her eyes, her lips stretched around the thick phallus invading her mouth.

Standing at the foot of the rape rack between her upturned and spread thighs, I took a leather flogger from the rack on the wall and began whipping her directly on her asshole. Again and again I brought the cruel strips of leather down on her sensitive pucker as her yelps turned to whimpers turned to sighs of resignation. I listened carefully for those five grunts. Nothing. She made me proud that night.

Once the tender flesh of her anal opening was crimson, swollen and bruised, I returned the flogger to the rack, and retrieved a fairly thick double-ended angular dildo. Not unlike a "feeldoe," this was was better designed to stay in place in my vagina and stimulate my g-spot and clit during hard thrusting. The part for slave N to enjoy was brown, large and covered in thick, raised simulated "veins" with a broad "head" and was made of a firm, but smooth silicone material.

I removed her gag and knelt on the padded table between her upturned thighs. She was still gasping from the pain of the whipping, sobbing slightly with beautiful little tears in the corners of her eyes.

"What do you say, N?"

It took her a moment to comprehend the question.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

I squirted a large glob of water-based lube into my hand and stroked the thick dildo, while N watched nervously between her helplessly spread thighs.

"I punished your ass so severely, because you lied to me. That will never be acceptable. As for your violation of Rule No. 1, it is time to continue your discipline. I know you were not strong enough yet to give yourself over to me. Obviously, you need more of my sexual attention to feel like you're valued, and so I'm going to give you that now."

With that, I leaned forward between her thighs, pressing the thick head of the dildo against her inflamed, angry opening. I laid my body across her, grabbing her thick ringlets of her blonde hair in one hand, kissing her deeply and passionately. As I did, I pressed the cock into her, making her gasp with surprised pain, as the abused flesh of her anal lips was stretched cruelly open - first around the head and then the thick, textured shaft of my invading cock. I continued kissing her open mouth as she gasped and whimpered in pain. I breathed in each delicious gasp.

I built up the depth of my thrusts over the next fifteen minutes, until I had a sustained rhythm of long deep thrusts into the swollen and distended lips of her ass. By now she was so deeply into submission that the pain and turned to pleasure, and she was actively rocking her hips to meet each thrust as she often did during our regular pegging sessions. Her gasps and grunts of pain turned to mewls of pleasure, and I came hard, finishing with pounding, deep thrusts into her that pressed the vibrating cock against my clit on the way in, and on my g-spot on each back stroke.

"You're still a good slave, N. I am very pleased with you tonight."

With that, I disconnected her from the rape rack, and instructed her to clean up the room and the toys, showing her where the leather and silicone toy cleaners were located.

The next time slave N violated Rule No. 1 was about two months after that first incident. I kept her in the cage for two weeks after that first disciplinary session. She lasted another five weeks before her next accident. I knew it was coming, because I had intended it. A slave like N is driven by her profound, inescapable need to please her owner and earn her owner's attention and approval. So the driving force behind her sexuality is not any sexual release in any ordinary sense, but the mere fact of knowing that she has her owner's sexual attention and has been found pleasing or entertaining. However, in the absence of that attention from her owner, her sexual neediness builds up until she is frantic and it becomes more and more difficult to get through each day without thinking about relief of some kind. And without my sexual attention, that means a trying to find a way to get a secret orgasm. So for the last two weeks of that time, I had paid less attention to regularly teasing her - touching, binding and displaying her less often, and restricting her from providing me with oral pleasure. By that time, rimming and cunnilingus had otherwise become part of her daily duties.

I could see her frustration building. The pent up sexual neediness without my attention or approval was breaking N down. She began skulking around a bit, and I could tell she was mulling over how she might get some privacy to sneak some relief.

She planned it for an afternoon I was out with my girlfriends for a baby shower. Even before I left, I could tell she was going to do it that afternoon. When I got home, I could immediately tell she'd broken the rule again. Though this time, she did her best to try to seem attentive when I arrived.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself this afternoon?" I asked.

She gulped.

"What all did you do while I was gone?"

She immediately broke eye contact, looking to the floor. Her shoulders slumped.

Silence.

"Did you have an accident?"

"Yes, ma'am," she whispered timidly after some nervous hesitation.

"A Rule No. 1 accident?"

" . . . y . . . yes. . . I'm sorry. I'm sooo sorry. . . "

"Thank you for your honesty, N. I appreciate you telling me the truth this time."

Now, to step back for a moment. Before I go into the details of the discipline for N's second accident. Both of these accidents were intended by me as part of the larger project of training N. I already had plans in place to institute regular sessions of ritualistically stretching her open and milking her prostate on a regular basis that would keep her sexually content without any drop off in the intensity of her submission or service, or in her hormonal levels. I had delayed implementing those rituals because I wanted these two teaching moments for other reasons. As you can tell, the whole point of the first session was to reinforce that she will never be able to hide her inner sexual needs from me. The purpose of this second session was quite different.

As I mentioned in chapter 1, N is not generally physically attracted to males. Her gender identity, her need to submit and serve, and her intensely strong need for female attention and approval, not to mention her extreme desire for the feminine form and female sex, combine to make up a picture of N's sexuality that could best be described as "heteroflexible." Above all she loves the submission, however, and the deeper I take her, the happier and more fulfilled she becomes. Now, knowing that, nothing makes me wetter than remembering that N has never been allowed to put her cock into a woman, but that she has now been fucked in her ass and her throat dozens of times by men for my pleasure and amusement. That thought often brings me to the point of orgasm, especially after a night of subjecting her to rough sex while I watched her serve.

However, at this point in our story, her male conditioning and societally-instilled homophobia were still largely there. So this was a teaching opportunity to begin to break through that wall, allowing me to more fully enjoy the use of my slave.

I told her that she would need to go back in the chastity cage again, and had her lie down and put her legs up in the "diaper" position for me while I attached it. I did not whip her this time, because she had been honest with me about her accident. I told her that I would find a way to make sure she always got plenty of regular, sexual attention, so that she would better be able to comply with Rule No. 1.

Over the next ten days, I kept her caged, but continued to restrict her from orally servicing my pussy. At least twice a day, she was allowed to lie down on the bed while I straddled her face and had her tongue fuck my ass, all while I came with a vibrator on my clit. I made sure she was allowed to smell my arousal, but made it clear she was not to service my pussy or be the source of my pleasure that whole time.

There was one exception during this time, which was a bit of weakness on my part. She was doing the dishes in the kitchen one night (about five days into this process), when I just couldn't resist her cute, little ass. I interrupted her chores to bend her over the sink, pulled up her shift and fucked her little bottom raw for twenty minutes with my double-ended dildo, leaving her to finish the dishes and clean the toy after I came to a powerful, shuddering climax in her ass. But the rest of those ten days, she was conditioned to my scent until she deeply craved being allowed to lick and pleasure me there again, without any other sexual attention. Her frantic need had built again as a result of my lack of sexual attention, but this time she was securely locked away.

On the tenth day, I announced that I felt like she had not been getting enough sex and that I wanted to have as much as she could handle as a reward for her obedience. "Would you like that, N?" I asked.

"Oh! Yes, ma'am." She eagerly replied.

I teased her the remainder of that day about how much sex she was going to get that night. She happily and enthusiastically finished her chores. Around six that evening, I told her to follow me down to the playroom. I told her it was time to complete her discipline from her most recent accident. She suddenly looked nervous.

I asked if she was ready to please me again. She said she was. I told her that at any time she could tell me "no," and I would let her leave my service if that's what she wanted. She pleadingly told me she wanted to continue to serve me.

I again attached her to the rape rack. This time, face down with her hips over the wedge pillow, forcing her ass up. I bound her wrists behind her back and again bound her thighs spread wide, opening up her ass cheeks, and leaving her caged genitals to hang below her over the back edge of the sex wedge. She was already dripping pre-cum from the tip of her cage through the hollow urethral insert. It was so sexy.

12