The Life Back Home

Story Info
Violet finds something different back home, but loves it.
1.4k words
3.95
40.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of a story that I've had in my mind for quite some time. It is a complete work of fiction, and contains incest. All characters are over 18 years old. The story is not meant to offend anyone. English is not my main language so sorry for any errors. Be sure to leave your reactions and tips for the next part (optional) down below. Enjoy!

*

When I saw him I got wet instantly. Not like just a bit, but soaking wet. I've had feelings from him for 4 years now, and it only got worse. He's not the only man in my life that I have had feelings for though. My brother had even be one of them. Man he looks hot.

I'm sorry. I am getting ahead of myself. My name is Violet. I know, kinda old-fashioned name, but I like it. I am 19 years old and from the UK. I'm about 5' 7" and my 34C breasts fit me perfect, or so my past boyfriends used to tell me. I've always been as attracted to guys as the past year, but okay, there has been one or two girls too.

The guy I was talking about is Thomas. He's a quite good looking 22 year old guy. He doesn't have a six-pack I think, but he's definitely not chubby. I've known him since we were little kids. We used to play together at our homes, and our family's hung out together a lot. He wasn't as good looking back then, but oh man, when I saw him today, well, I flooded. I'd had my college relationships, but nothing too serious though. I've been on campus for the past 2 years, leaving almost everything I had behind. It was hard, but I managed. Life on campus was good though.

Last week I came home, as the holidays had started, and we were free to go. I hadn't seen my brother in almost 6 months, when he had come to visit me on campus. He kept saying he was going to start working out, but of course I didn't believe him. He had been saying that since 2 years ago, before I went to college.

I texted my brother while in the cab home.

"Hey big brother, I'm on my way home! Can't wait to see you guys. X"

"I'm waiting for you sis. Can't wait to see you too!"

My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw my brother opening the door. He looked like a different person. His shoulders were huge. He had definitely been working out.

"H... Hey Alex." I tried to say without stumbling too much.

"Hey Violet." Alex said while starting to hug me to death. My face turned red instantly at his sight. Not that that mattered as he was hugging me very firmly. It felt great. He had developed big muscular arms that wrapped around me like it was nothing. His smell got better too. He smelled amazing. "I've missed you so much." he said while starting to release me. I wished he didn't stop hugging me, but unfortunately he did.

"I've missed you to Alex. You look amazing! What happened to you?" I said while looking in his beautiful eyes.

"Thanks Violet. Told you I'd start working out sis!" he said with a huge smirk on his face. He stepped to the side and guided me inside. He even took my jacket and everything. I never remembered him being such a gentlemen, but he stole my heart the moment I saw him.

"Where are mom and dad?" I asked him while walking to the kitchen. The rooms looked exactly like they looked the day I left. Every smell was exactly the same, except for his.

"They are on holiday." Alex shouted from the living room. "They left two days ago. Dad couldn't get much time of working so they had to go immediately. They'll be back in ten days." He said while moving things around. I walked over to the living room only to see him covering up I pile of dvd's and his laptop. He tried not to act to suspicious, but it was too late. I saw one of the dvd covers displaying a naked girl. It was obviously porn. I didn't mind it though. I watched quite a lot of it myself. I was a horny teen, and needed to get off almost every day. I was getting quite excited at the moment. I tried to shake it off, and sat down with him on the couch.

We talked for what seemed like hours and discussed everything that had happened the past six months. I got to take a good look at him. Man he was beautiful. I got so excited that I had to go to the toilet two times just to calm down. We had a good laugh and just had great fun overall. We eventually got hungry and ordered some pizza.

After our pizza dinner we put on a movie and I laid my head down on his chest. He held me just tight enough and it felt amazing. I tried giving him some attention too. I placed my hand on his chest and could feel his six-pack through his t-shirt. The longer we were watching, the more of his shirt started to roll up. In a slick move I got my hand under his shirt and grabbed his chest. He seemed to like it and responded by holding me firmer. It was one of the best moments I had ever had. We both fell asleep on the couch as the movie ended, both not wanting to let go of each other.

The light hit my eye when I woke up in the morning. He woke up while I was moving a little to get comfortable.

"uhm... Sis?" I looked at him with confusion, obviously still tired.

"Your hand... uhm." He looked down at his private area and I followed is gaze. My hand had found his dick and was holding it tight.

"Oh my god" I shouted while I removed my hand from his hard member as quickly as possible. "I'm so sorry Alex. I... I didn't mean to, I... was sleeping and..."

"Violet! Relax, I get it" he said with a smile on his face. "It was an accident. Don't worry about it." I looked down to his bulge again, still trying to make some sense of what just happened. "Sorry about that Violet, it's not because of you, but touching it doesn't help" he said with a blush on his face.

"It's so big!" escaped from my mouth. I immediately regretted speaking. My mind was just completely lost. I had never had the urge that I had now. I needed it. I needed him! I looked up and saw that he was smiling at me. His beautiful eyes in the morning sun.

"Thanks uhm... Sorry" he said while staring at me too. He still had the light blush on his face, and I noticed. I'd never been as wet before, and at that point, I lost it. I moved forwards and kissed him on his cheek. A long, slow and passionate kiss. While my hand moved from his naked chest to his ever growing bulge, his hands gazed my stomach, then my breasts and moved to my face. He pulled my face towards him and kissed me on my lips. Slowly at first, but after stopping and also kissing my cheek and neck, we looked each other in the eyes and started making out violently.

He suddenly stopped. For a split-second I thought he didn't want to do this, but I was proven wrong instantly. His hands shot down past my breasts and stomach and found my backside, which they gripped so hard it almost hurt. I was dying of pleasure and my wetness was even worse than before. In a swift motion he lifted me up, and I put my legs around his waist. The strength of his arms around my waist was the most intense feeling I had ever had. He stood up, which caused me to put my hands around his neck and hold him tight. He started walking. There was no reason to ask him where he was going, because the answer was obvious. I laid my head down and whispered in his ear:

"I love you Alex."

This was going to be the best summer ever.

TO BE CONTINUED.