The Life of a Cigarette

Story Info
A Cigarette gets Smoked.
1.2k words
3.78
9.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a cigarette, we'll call Jon, who's short life is first ignited, and then summarily snuffed out , by Amanda, the 19 year old daughter of Michelle, her 35 year old mother, who were both heavy smokers.

Michelle bought the pack that contained Jon, the subject of our story, at a 7-11 market. Jon's life began in the usual way, for a cigarette, mechanically conceived, in a cigarette factory.

After he was created, he was almost immediately encased in a pack, with 19 of his family, in total darkness. He lost track of time, but felt periods of activity, as the pack he was enclosed in was moved numerous times. Finally, after another period of activity, the pack that housed Jon was shook, and Jon felt his tobacco innards compressed, toward his butt.. along with all the rest of his family in the pack, then, the pack was opened, flooded with light, for the first time.. Jon was overjoyed, as he so wanted to be used.. Preferably by a sexy woman!

Jon saw his neighbor in the pack removed, by manicured fingers, with painted nails.. he was ecstatic.. He so wanted to be sucked by a sexy lady! Before too long, the fingers returned, and removed another of his neighbors in the pack.. Disappointed, he had no choice but to wait until he was selected..

Michelle sat, smoking, and drinking from a mug of coffee.. it was Saturday morning, and she had just taken another pack of cigarettes out of the carton she kept in a kitchen cabinet, and opened it.. she was enjoying her second cigarette of the day.. the first, she didn't really enjoy, as she just hungrily sucked it down, too quickly, to replace the nicotine that had been depleted from her body overnight. Her second cigarette she got to enjoy, savoring the taste, and the feeling of the rich, nicotine enhanced smoke enter deep into her lungs, and enjoy the almost sexual feelings it provided for her.

She was butting out this second cigarette, smoke still streaming from her nose and mouth, from the last deep double draw she had extracted from it, burning it almost down to the filter, when her daughter Amanda, walked into the kitchen..

"Hi mom," she said, as she slid onto one of the stools next to her mother, still wearing nothing but her night gown, which revealed much of her young, attractive, curvy body.

Shaking her long red hair out of her eyes, she reached for a mug, and poured herself a mug of coffee, adding creamer and sugar, as she stirred it with a spoon.

Her mother, replied, "Oh Hi Honey!, and then added, what? No cigarettes?" as, she knew that Amanda was also a heavy smoker, and it was unusual to see her, without clutching a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Oh, Amada replied, "I smoked my first, while I was peeing on the toilet" but added, "my light's don't satisfy me anymore! It's like sucking in plain air! I thought I would try one of your full flavor Red!00's to see if I liked then any better!"

"Sure Honey," Her Mom replied, sliding the open pack toward her daughter, prior to extracting another for herself, and lighting it, sucking a long, hungry, double draw from it.

"Thanks, Mom," Amanda said, as she casually extracted one from the pack.

Jon, the subject of our story, was disappointed, as Michelle's fingers returned, yet, again, selected one of his neighbors! However, after yet another movement of the pack, he was finally removed from his home, by a set of fingers, that appeared to belong to a younger woman! He was ecstatic, as, she stroked his body, and slid him under her nose, sniffing him!

Yea, Amanda commented, "these smell like they got a little more flavor" as she tentatively sniffed Jon, prior to placing him between her lips.

Jon was ecstatic! Finally, his time in that dark pack was over, and, here he was, being sucked by a young woman!

Amanda removed Jon, the cigarette, once, to moisten her lips, and then, without giving it much thought, sucked on Jon, dry smoking him, several times, while she waited for her mother to share her lighter.

Jon was ecstatic! Now, no one had instructed Jon as to what to expect, after being removed from the pack, and given his limited, tobacco leaf brain, it would have been difficult, for him to understand, anyway! But, he was totally enjoying having his butt kissed, inserted between Amanda's moist lips, and being sucked! Then, he heard a click, and suddenly his head was on fire! And it hurt! And, he realized that, if this continued, his whole body would be consumed by fire! He felt betrayed, by this young woman, while at the same time, enjoyed the intense sucking that she applied to his butt, with her moist lips!

Amanda had lit up, and did a double draw, commenting to her mother, as the smoke poured from her lungs, and out of her nose and mouth, "ya, these have more flavor!"

She sat Jon down, in the ashtray, to idle, while she turned for a sip of her coffee. Jon, idling in the ashtray, missed the sucking, but, got a reprieve from the intense burning of his head, that, he was starting to realize, was going to be the cause of his demise!

Amanda reached for Jon again, and caressed his body, while she rolled his burning head in the ash tray, to remove the loose ash. She reinserted Jon's butt between her lips, again, this time taking more of him inside her, and, touched the end of his butt, with her tongue, just before she drew hard, several times, massaging his butt with her lips, while she caused his head to burn fiercely, and, he lost about a half inch more of his body!

Amanda commented, thru the smoke pouring from her mouth and nose, "Ya Mom, your cigarettes definitely have more flavor than the ones I've been smoking!"

Her mother replied, "well, honey, I was wondering when you would be moving up to a full flavored cigarette!"

Amanda commented, "well, I guess the time has come," as she placed Jon back in the ashtray, to take another sip of her coffee.

Jon was frantic.. he now realized that this woman was sucking his very life away, and his entire body would soon be completely consumed, to provide smoking pleasure for this young woman that had lit his head on fire! He enjoyed the temporary reprieve, of idling in the ash tray, but knew that it wouldn't last long! Sure enough, Amanda reached for Jon again, and after trimming his burning head of loose ash, took his now moist, lipstick stained butt between her pretty lips, and sucked him hard.. several times.. he enjoyed being sucked, but his burning head hurt, and, his body was considerably shorter!

"Yea, there cigarettes, I can actually taste!" Amanda commented, as she completed another lung filling inhale.

Jon got some comfort, as Amanda held him, between her delicate fingers, while she chatted with her mother, but he now realized that his end was very near! Sure enough, Amanda brought him to her lips, for the last time, aggressively sucking him, and drawing a massive amount of smoke into her body! Jon's body was now consumed, almost down to his filter! Amanda casually took Jon, now almost expended, from her lips, and carefully crushed out, the fire in his burning head, and deposited him in the ash tray, as she turned to her mother and ask for another cigarette...