The Life of a Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red faced and powerful, he let her drained left breast drop from his lips and walked around behind her. He lifted up and put his full weight on her back causing her to collapse to her knees. The iron rods prevented her from going prone, so she fell with her face in the dirt, knees spread and ass high. He wasted no time and drove his entire cock into her. She screamed. Her vagina wasn't big enough to hold it all, so he kept forcing himself deeper, stretching her inside. After six or seven thrusts his balls began to slap her pussy lips and clit. Two thrusts later he was cumming. Then so was she. Her orgasm went on and on. His ended. She was full of cum and wet. He didn't stop fucking. Each forceful thrust squeezed semen out of her and dribbled down her pussy, over her clit and down her belly. He kept fucking for a couple minutes before he started cumming again. Again, she came with him.

He kept fucking. He kept cuming. She forgot who she was. Her whole life was this huge cock filling her up and fucking her till his load splashed out before filling her up again.

Roughly an hour later, he started showing signs of slowing down. His orgasms were shorter and his cock no longer felt as turgid. Eventually he pulled out and walked off.

As soon as he'd gone far enough the other two men rushed forward. One of them knocked her over onto her side. Unable to right or protect herself, she lied there mostly on her back with her legs in the air and spread the same exact distance they had been spread since she'd arrived. Wide open.

Once helpless on her back, the tow steer got on their knees and greedily fought over the right to suck her remaining full breast. The winner took his fill as the other tried to suck what remained out of her left breast. Once the winner was complete, he moved himself around so he could slip his fully erect cock into her exposed cunt. He wasn't nearly as big as the short man. He was clearly disappointed at her stretched wet cunt so he pulled out and slipped his semen and pussy juice covered cock into her ass. The repeated use of butt plugs while milking had stretcher her enough that she felt no pain as he began drilling her deep in the ass.

The least powerful of the steer finally gave up on her breasts and even though he had not gotten the full dose the other two had, he was completely hard, red faced and ready to unload. Maneuvering around, he straddled her face and tried to get his cock into her mouth. Just then the other steer began dumping his first load into her ass causing her to open her mouth and moan. That was all he needed. He jammed his cock deep in her throat so fast that she gagged. He pulled out a bit and began pumping. She obliged by rubbing her tongue on the underside of his cock with every thrust. Seconds later, he was cumming and she was swallowing. A load in her ass squishing out with every thrust. One in her mouth, gulping in self defense, then another in her ass and another and another in her mouth.

It went on for a long time. She had at least one more orgasm in her but nothing inside her cunt to allow it to happen. Cocks in two holes kept her excited and in need and when they finally finished she lay there unfulfilled, with no way of getting up.

A minute or two after the final steers had finished with her, the sows returned. The one who kissed her, knelt between her legs and sucked on her lips and clit while occasionally slipping her tongue into her hole. The other cow knelt over her, smiled warmly and began kissing her passionately. Minutes later she came one final mind blowing time, helpless and happy.

Afterwards, using their bodies and heads, they helped her get upright again. As night settled in, they led her back to the three steer. The six of them leaned gently up against each other and slept comfortably, warm and secure.

Her water still tasted funny.