The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Al kept his hand there and now it was gently cupping my sex. Billie Jean was still being fingered, and she was having trouble maintain decorum, trying to hide her arousal. Indeed, she was failing to hide it.

We finished our Armagnac, and the men had the de rigueur battle over who would treat the other. A compromise was reached: Mike paid the bill, but we agreed to continue the party at Al's place on Park Avenue. I was not pleased: I was looking forward to making out with Mike at his place, and seeing where things went. I was ready for carnal sex, if my intuition felt it was warranted.

What had happened this evening shook me to my core. First of all, I had let myself be on display, both my boobs and my pussy via fingering, obvious to a large part of the restaurant's clientele that evening. I enjoyed submitting to Mike's control, but I was nevertheless very ashamed of my behavior.

I had done worse, much worse, back in Brown County in Indiana, but I had the experimental meds to blame then. Now I had nothing to blame but alcohol.

Second, I had let a strange man finger me, just because Mike had told me to put my hands on the table. In public, in a restaurant! I never could have imagined something like this would happen to me. Events were spinning out of control. And now I was going to some bachelor's den of iniquity with Mike and Billie Jean. Both Mike and Billie Jean were strange people, and both wanted some sort of voyeuristic sexual pleasure from me. This did not bode well.

I pulled Mike aside, my boobs jiggling as I rose to meet him, my pussy dripping wet, and my skirt pushed up to my waist. I quickly lowered my skirt, and then held my sweater together. I whispered to Mike, "Can we please skip going to Al's place? Let's go home, to your place or mine, just the two of us, okay?" I then nibbled his ear to drive home the point.

"No, we're going to Al's. We agreed," Mike said.

"You agreed, not me," I said.

"I agreed for both of us," Mike said in that voice that brooked no dissent. I got wet yet again by the control over me he exercised.

Crushed, and now resigned, Billie Jean saw my dismay and my acceptance of my fate, whatever it was to be. "I'll protect you, Nancy. We won't let the men push you too far. Trust me."

I trusted none of them at this point. I did not know what was going to happen, but given the two men had fingered both of us openly in the restaurant, once they had us behind closed doors in Al's Park Avenue apartment, I could not even imagine what they would want to do with us, and to us. I accepted my fate, but I was terrified.

12