The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he he had me sit leaning forward. I faced the water in pseudo modesty. Leaning forward effectively lowered the top of my dress, exposing my bra covered boobs to the river, and to anyone who could see me; around 30 people at that particular time, I would guess.

Models might act indifferent, but I did not. My pussy was quite wet when everyone could look down my dress. I loved it. With the calm indifference a real model would have, I removed my bra, exposing my boobs to everyone. I was in no hurry, but nevertheless I next pulled up my dress to remove my bra, I was doing it in the view of everyone there, as well as small boats in the river.

Now I was commando under my dress.

As I sat on the bench, the camera could see down my dress and my bare boobs were clearly visible, while at the same time my legs were spread and my pussy was on display. My hair fell over one eye, covering it from the camera. I rose and went to look at the pictures on the camera's tiny screen. They were hyper sexy, I had to admit.

"You're a good photographer," I said.

"Anyone would be good, with a model as gorgeous and sexy as you are, my love."

"Call me Nancy," I said.

"Of course, lover," Diego replied, deliberately. I hoped he was misunderstanding me; or perhaps he was just teasing me?

Diego was not done with me in that park, however. We also brought a blouse and skirt to wear for our photo shoot. I needed to change. I stood up, facing the water in a pseudo modest move, and removed my dress. Now I was stark naked in the park. I could feel eyes staring at me, taking in the view. Diego was clicking away with his camera.

I bent over to pick up my skirt, exposing my bare ass and my pussy to all the people in the park. I stood and quickly pulled up the skirt, in another much too late gesture towards modesty. This must have fooled nobody.

I put on the blouse, but as we agreed I left it unbuttoned, so it exposed all my flesh from my neck to my belly button, in between my breasts. As it hung down, it covered 60 or 70 percent of my boobs, covering my nipples and areolas, which of course is key. The skirt was soft, short and tight.

I figured I looked hyper sexy like that. But posing against the river like that, and close to the sea as we were, it was windy. Sudden gusts of strong wind would blow my blouse around, sometimes exposing all of one of my boobs, nipple included. Diego was clicking away nonstop.

At Diego's command, I spread my legs as I sat, exposing my pussy both to his camera and to the spectators. At one point, even though I was clothed, how I sat combined with the wind exposed all of my charms.

I constantly had to keep readjusting my clothing. I could not help it: I was turned on by being on display, and my cunt was so wet I was worried about dripping juices. Diego changed to his telescopic lens, and he got some close ups of my pussy, and in those pictures one can even see how wet I actually was.

When the photo shoot was done, we returned to my place. Diego plied me with flattery to the point that I agreed to model for him wearing only lingerie. An hour later, I was modeling just in panties. Another half hour passed, and I was modeling nude. Diego was persuasive.

Diego became nude too, and we began to make out. Finally, as we were about to do the deed, he told me his secret, most special desire. He wanted pictures of us fucking. We paused, he set up the camera, he put me on all fours, and then he entered me.

I was amazingly turned on to be fucking for a still camera. Diego fucked me slowly, enjoying every slow second of having his cock inside me. I had never before been fucked so slowly, and it was a new experience. I found it highly erotic. It was tantalizing in a different way.

It was also different than having sex with someone watching. Lord knows, I had done that enough, in Indiana with Clovis, Steve and Frank; in DC with Diego himself and Sam; and yesterday with Billie Jean in Al's apartment mansion on Park Avenue.

After the fuck, we cuddled on my couch and looked through the pictures that the camera had taken of us doing the deed. They were amazingly good. I suddenly realized that Diego was not taking me slowly because that was his style; it was to make the images not blurry for the camera. What had turned me on so much was the slow fuck. But it was only to get good pictures.

Who cares? I enjoyed the sex immensely, and now we had all these pictures to remember it by. Quite a few had Diego's nice cock half inside me, half outside me. I especially liked those.

We made love on and off the rest of the afternoon, and then Diego had to leave to get to Penn Station in time for the last train of the evening back to DC. I told him never to do this again. I lied and said I had a boyfriend. I told Diego that I did not want to cheat on my boyfriend anymore. I had a great time, but this was it! Thanks, goodbye, and good luck.

I hoped Diego bought it. You never know, do you?

12