The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned and gave the Scotch to Al, and led him to the living room. She was a bit embarrassed since she was naked under the robe, and she tightened the sash. To gain a little more modesty, she sat with her legs crossed. Al gazed at her appreciatively.

Chloe was guarding Mike, making sure he did not make a sound. She had told him she would kill him if he did, and he believed her. We all believed her.

Al made small talk with Chloe. He knew a lot about Kentucky, and they happily exchanged Kentucky banter for a time, while they slowly drank their drinks. Tanya offered Al another Scotch when he had finished his, and she left for the kitchen. She returned with the second Scotch and when she handed it to him he took it and grabbed her wrist.

Al put the Scotch down and pulled Tanya onto his lap. While she had fetched the Scotch, he had stripped naked. He was sporting a nice, big erection. "How about a lap dance. My lovely?" Al said.

From my hiding place, I could tell Tanya was nervous. She knew where this was leading. We all hoped the drug would take effect before it got that far!

Tanya said, "I've never given one, Al, I don't know how."

Al said, "Shall I wake up Mike and have him instruct you?" There was menace in his voice. "You squirm around on my lap, teasing me, is basically what it amounts to. Surely you have seen it done on Internet porn."

"I don't watch porn. It's a sin," Tanya said, in all sincerity. Seeing Al's face, she added, "I know I'm sinning now, too. But Mike ordered me to. I can't help it. Mike never ordered me to watch porn. In Kentucky, a girl does what her man wants."

"Kentucky is a great place. No doubt about it," Al said. "Now squirm, you little fox."

Clearly Tanya was not new to lap dances. She gave Al a magnificent lap dance. Despite Al's efforts to the contrary, she managed to avoid letting Al's member enter her warm and luscious pussy, still freshly fucked by Kyle. Al became teased to the point of frustration.

Al grabbed her and pulled their bodies together, crushing her perfect little breasts against his large chest. Al had to say it, since he was unable to manipulate it: "Sit on my cock, you little vixen. I want it inside you."

"Pussy or asshole, big boy? Front door, or back?" Tanya asked. I almost lost it at that point.

Al was surprised speechless. Tanya said, now in control, "I have you pegged for a back-door man. A sodomite, we call them back home."

"Sorry to disappoint, but I am a front door man," Al said.

"Okay, big boy," Tanya rejoined. "Can I be on top?"

"Let's do it doggy style," Al said.

"Ooh, let's!" Tanya said. That way she won't have to look at him, I silently thought.

Tanya got on all fours, and Al got behind her. She stuck his large cock inside her sloppy pussy, and she gasped. She was fucking a serial killer of women. She told me later that was her first thought. She kind of got off on fucking a murderer just then, fortunately.

She told me later, "Whoever gets the chance to fuck a serial killer? How could I pass that up? I can't tell you how excited I was to have a serial killer inside me! It was the thrill of my life."

Tanya is strange: fucking a man who had murdered people was a turn on for her. I had met yet another woman who was much stranger than I was. Well, hey: Whatever floats your boat, I said to myself, using yet another Hoosier phrase.

Tanya looked to be enjoying the fuck, and she even moaned, and damn if she did not cum towards the end of the fuck. It was quite an orgasm, and her entire body quivered when she came. Al kept right on fucking her, and she kept right on enjoying it. Al managed to add his load to Kyle's before the drug took effect, but after he shot his load, he fell to the floor. He was under.

Kyle emerged from hiding and tied up Al expertly. He had tied hogs in Indiana as a youth, and he knew how to tie up an animal as well as anyone. No way Adolphus was going to escape his hogtie when Kyle had done the tying. He then tied up Mike as Chloe held a knife to his throat. Both men were gagged, as well.

We left them both in the guest room. I called my CIA friend Henry Pink III, known to his friends as Hank. I gave him the prearranged code, and Billie Jean's address. Kyle and we four women left and went out to lunch. When we returned, the hogtied men were gone, and Hank's business card was on the kitchen table. On the back he wrote, "Thank you for your service to our country. Next time, invite me to brunch, too. Hank."

I called Hank. I invited him to come over and to bring Ron. I said, "If you're done with the two hogtied animals, we're sitting around with four beautiful women and only one man. Kyle could use some help."

Hank and Ron came right over; I had reached Hank while they were still in New York. Billie Jean greeted them, "Pancakes, scrambled eggs, or both? The bacon goes without saying. It's a hog themed day."

Tanya looked at Hank and Ron. She was now properly dressed. She looked fetching. "I've never fucked a spy before, you know."

"It's a lot of fun," I said. "Trust me."

"Oh, I do. I do. I trust you, Nancy. What a time I'm having! Two serial murderers, an Army Ranger, and now spies? Are you trying to spoil this little blue grass girl? I don't know about spies; I've never fantasized about fucking spies, as I did about murderers. But I'm already up for it. Big time!" Tanya said.

Tanya thought some more. She added, "You and the others here saved my life. If you say it's fun to fuck a spy, I believe you! Anyway, as you must know by now, I love sex, and I'm not shy. But maybe I've had enough for one day."

Hank had heard our little conversation. He looked at Tanya, at her luscious youthful body, and he said, "Still, it might be nice to see for yourself what it's like to have sex with a spy. This is your chance," Hank said. "How old are you? Are you over 18?"

Tanya smiled sweetly at him. "I'm twenty-three. Don't let me keep you from your brunch, boys. I'm not going anywhere."

The men went in the kitchen to find Billie Jean and Chloe topless. They said, in unison with matching drawls, "We will be your southern waitresses this lovely afternoon. It's always a pleasure to serve and to service the CIA in any way we can." The men smiled, and dug into their food.

Ron spoke for the first time, "There is nothing, nothing at all, like good old fashioned southern hospitality," and he pinched Chloe's boob, as she leaned over the table to fill his coffee mug. Chloe smiled, and she moved closer to him, putting her naked boobs up against his face.

"You got that right," I said, as I slowly removed my clothes. "Southern Indiana is almost the south too, you know." Billie Jean and I got into a fake argument as to whether or not southern Indiana counts as the south. Chloe pointed out that as far as she was concerned, even Kentucky was not the south. Those Louisiana girls can be snobs.

Tanya had quietly stripped naked. She now spoke and all eyes went to her. "I think Kentucky is most definitely the south, y'all," Tanya said with a convincing twang laced accent.

The men smiled and Kyle looked on with lust in his eyes. Unlike Hank and Ron, Kyle was looking only at me. I smiled, too. I was going to enjoy the afternoon. That was for sure.

Nobody ever asked what happened to Mike and Adolphus. Nobody ever heard from them again. I could only imagine what was their fate. Hank and Ron would not tell me, but they hinted at the horrific "black site" prisons overseas the CIA uses from time to time. I caressed my scar, and I smiled.

Kyle smiled back at me. "You look fetching when you smile," he said. There were three men and four women. You do the math. One of us had to take on two men. We girls caucused, and decided if the men were up for it, we could all try to take on two men that afternoon.

Tanya called dibs on the two spies, and Kyle ended up enjoying the charms of all three of us remaining girls, the poor soul. I enjoyed Hank, and Chloe enjoyed Ron. Not to be outdone, Billie Jean ended up enjoying me, too. The men, Chloe, and even Tanya sat around us and enjoyed our little lesbian show. It was a memorable Sunday afternoon.

At the end of the day, before everyone left Kyle and me alone, I lit two candles to the memory of our torturers and rapists, Mike and Al. We watched as the candles slowly burned. Billie Jean said, "Watching the candles burn and eventually flicker out is a nice metaphor for those two criminals."

The girls and the spies left, the girls to go home and the men to the Yale Club. Or so we thought. I found out later the men got randy again, and they had some more fun with the girls. Kyle and I were glad finally to be alone.

Kyle and I sat at the table. We ordered pizza to be delivered, and we ate by candlelight. We watched as the two candles, that he had named Mike and Al, slowly burned down until they flickered out, and left our lives, although unfortunately not our memories. That night Kyle held me tight in my marital bed. In his strong Army Ranger arms, I felt safe for the first time in a long, long time.

THE END