The Life Of A (Lucky) Computer Tech Ch. 02

Story Info
Computer tech meets with T. Swift
1.7k words
3.9
35.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. There is no affiliation with any celebrities or any of their representatives. Constructive feedback is appreciated.

I edited this story because... Wow, I should of read this a couple more times. I've fixed some continuity, and changed it so that there's a lot less is/was mixture.

Look forward to the next story in the series.

---------------------------

I woke up a few hours later, and just lay there looking at Mandy Moore sleeping beside me naked. Looking over at the time, I realized that I had already missed 2 other appointments that day, and was getting close to missing a third.

Getting out of bed carefully, I grabbed my cell phone and walked into the other room where I called the customers whom I had missed their appointments as well as the one I was late for. Rescheduling each for the next day, I promised each of them 10% off for the inconvenience.

When I finished all my calls, I looked back into the bedroom to see Mandy looking at me with a smile on her face. As I walked back into the room (Still naked myself) She asked "I hope I didn't make you lose any customers." to which I replied "not yet, but I do have to go soon, those were all private customers, my next appointment is a corporation who doesn't like to be kept waiting. Should take me around 2-3 hours, and I'd still like to take you out for a meal."

After a moment she answered "I'd enjoy that, but I have a concert tonight, then I have to get on a plane to San Francisco"

Giving her a kiss and saying our goodbyes, I left her with my card and headed off to my next appointment.

*************************

About a month later I got a call asking me to go back to the same hotel to meet someone named T. Quick... Thinking it was an odd name, I went anyways.

I arrived at the room (the other penthouse) at 10am to be greeted by a big burly man with 'SECURITY' written on his t-shirt and a severe looking young woman in a business suit and glasses. She greets me saying "Ms. Quick is out for the next hour, Please have the computer repaired by then."

I replied "I will try, but I haven't even looked at the computer yet to tell you an approximate time."

She left me to it, and I go look at the computer. Determining that it will take at least an hour I start to work as fast as I can.

About 20 minutes later another young woman walked in dripping wet, I thought she looked familiar but it's hard to recognize anyone who was that drenched.... Long blond hair matted down, makeup running.

I immediately got up and introduced myself asking "Would you like a towel?"

She replied "That would be great"

As soon as she spoke I recognized her voice. I retrieved a towel and handed it to her saying "Here you go Miss Swift. I'm assuming you've been introduced to the 15 minute rule of the Canadian Pacific coast."

She looked surprised that I had recognized her so quickly but asked "What 15 minute rule?"

I replied with a smile "If you don't like the weather, wait fifteen minutes and its likely different." to which she started laughing, "Yeah, I was doing some sightseeing before my concert tomorrow. How the heck do you get ready for a day that could change repeatedly?"

I replied "You get used to it; I personally don't mind the rain. But then, I was slogging through snow before I came out west."

She laughed and shook her head. "What was your name again?"

"Mike Jennings, freelance computer tech extraordinaire!" I said with a bow before joining her in a laugh.

"Well Mike, I need to get out of these clothes and into some dry ones. I'll come back and check on you in a few minutes."

I set back down to work on her computer, the first scan finished just as I sat down. I streamlined the start-up and started the next scan.

Several minutes later Taylor came out wearing a blouse and a miniskirt, she sat across from me with her legs just slightly open, not enough to give a view, but enough to tease.

I asked "So where did you hear about me?"

"From Mandy, she said you did great... service" she said with a giggle.

"Ah, well I'll have to thank her for the referral. I always aim to please. This is gonna take about 40 minutes to finish the scan"

With that her legs parted slightly more, allowing a glimpse of her panties. This had the obvious reaction of kick starting my groin.

I asked "So are you here for a concert or something?"

She replied "Yes and no, I did a concert here a couple years ago but didn't get a chance to look around, my concert here is tomorrow and I'm doing a concert in Winnipeg two days after that, and so I thought I'd take a break. Hey would you like a drink or something?"

"What would something fall under?"

She looked at me with a sexy little smirk on her face and says "Ummm...... Me?"

I replied "Well, I think I'll have to go with the something then, Do I need to worry about the big burly man at the entrance?"

She got up and walked over to sit on my lap and replied "No, he knows that if I'm in trouble that I'll call him, otherwise I'm just having fun."

With that she leaned in and we started to kiss. My hand found its way to her thigh and I started to run my hand up and down her inner thigh. I broke the kiss, but only long enough to kiss along her jaw and down her neck. I moved my hand from her thighs to undo her blouse only to discover that she was lacking a bra. I thought to myself 'this seems familiar, no bra, short skirt, sitting on my lap... This was close to what happened with Mandy....' The thought was interrupted as her pert young breasts were exposed and I began to nibble, lick, and suck on her tits. I could tell she was beginning to enjoy herself.

I moved my hand down to her now soaked panties and started massaging her through the fabric. She reached down and pulled my dick out of my pants and started to jerk me in time with my ministrations on her.

I picked Taylor up, let my pants fall to the floor and carried her into the bedroom. On the way she took her blouse off completely while feeling my dick slapping against her ass. I laid her down on the bed and removed her panties and skirt. I stood there a moment admiring the fact that I had Taylor Swift laying almost naked (still wearing socks) in front of me, waiting, and almost demanding that I fill her wet pussy with my cock.

I positioned myself above her and started to slide inside of her an inch at a time. Once I had half of my dick inside of her I pulled out and slide back in, wondering if she's had much experience as she felt like a vice on my dick. Once I was fully inside of her I waited a moment for her to get used to my 11 inch dick before I started to slide in and out of her with an increasing tempo. At first she was whimpering with each thrust, and then as I was starting to really get into a good tempo she began moaning loudly. I continued at this pace until I could feel her start to cum all over my dick.

Once she finished cumming, I rolled on to my back so that she was on top of me. She didn't waste any time and started bouncing on my dick with gusto. I grabbed her hips and just started slamming into her, keeping time with her. When I could tell she was getting close again I rolled her over and pulled out.

"Damn it, I was so close!"

I didn't respond but instead bent her over and slid back inside of her, setting a pace that I knew would set her off within 5 minutes. I knew that I was getting close as well so I just kept the pace and I could feel her orgasm building again.

4 minutes later, Taylor came so hard that it felt like my dick was going to be ripped off if I tried to pull out of her, instead I joined her by flooding her tight pussy with my seed. We spent the next minute or so cumming together. I could hear her moaning into the bed, while her whole body shook from the orgasm.

When we were both finished I pulled out of her and laid on the bed beside her. She had managed to crawl forward enough that her head was on the pillow.

She said "That was.... it was... mind blowing. I've never cum that hard, but then I've only had 3 partners including you. Where did you learn about that?"

I told her "Tried it once after reading it in an online story, found out it worked well, on both genders, so I do it with someone I think would enjoy it. It kind of wears off the initial appeal after you've done it a couple times because you're expecting it, part of it is the frustration at not being able to cum, so it's also not something to do all the time. So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

She gave me an incredulous look and said "After that? Sleep, you just wore me out. Do you have to go?"

I looked at her, and could see her need to just lay with someone and said "No, I just have to make one call, it's been a slow week, so I only had one other appointment for this afternoon, I'll reschedule for tomorrow." She smiled and said "Good"

I reached over and grabbed my phone from my shirt pocket and to make the call. After I put the phone down, I gave Taylor a lingering kiss.

We cuddled for a few minutes before we both drift off to sleep.