The Life of a Worn Out Cuckold

Story Info
Life of a Cuckold.
1.7k words
4.16
43k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers

If you get offended by a Cuckold lifestyle, ass fucking, cum eating, bisexual, cocksucking, cunt juice, cream pie eating this is not a story for you. This story is to make you cum and cum hard. Now sit back and edge that cock. Get a good load worked up and eat it. Ladies kick back with your favorite sex toy and fuck it good.

*****

My wife and I have had a lot of nasty, kinky sex over the years. Here is one story from the time she had two young cocks over to play with. I came home from work and walked in to the bedroom to find her on her back with a young man licking her swollen cunt.

As she sucked the other man's cock off. I stood there, my cock was aching to be released from my pants. She pulled his cock out of her mouth long enough to tell me to get undressed and join in.

By the time I was naked. They had her up in the air, standing cock to cock with her in the middle. One in her cunt and the other one lodged in her asshole. I went down on my knees licking and sucking on her tant, the small area between her gushing cunt and her well fucked ass. Balls from both studs were slapping me on both sides of my face.

I reached up with both hands and wrapped my fingers around their balls and gently started to massage them. Both of them had been fucking my wife real hard, the more I massaged their balls the slower they fucked her. I was still licking between her ass and cunt when I felt their balls tighten up.

I was getting excited knowing that my wife was going to take two loads of cum in her at the same time. The bigger cock in her pussy started to cum first, I could feel the cum draining out of his balls as I kept pulling and squeezing on them. The stud that was fucking her ass started to cum, he was pounding her ass so hard that his cock slipped out and I caught it in my mouth, just as he shot the biggest load of cum I have ever taken.

I swallowed two mouthfuls of thick, rich spunk. after it drained down the back of my throat. I turned my head and pulled the other cock from my wife and stuck my lips over her red inflamed cunt lips and sucked all the man juice from her lovely hole. She was moaning loud and that even turned me on more.

After I cleaned her pussy, my attention turned to her lover that had just fucked her cunt. I reached over and took his beautiful cock in my hand and guided the head of it into my hungry mouth. I love doing this for my wife, it always turns her on. I glanced over at her and she had her thumb in her pussy and her middle finger buried up in her asshole. Rocking back and forth.

I gave her a sexy show, I was taking the cock all the way down to the balls. I was making slurping sounds with my mouth. I noticed his cock started coming back to life. I couldn't take but half of it in my mouth now. As my wife was fingering herself the other stud placed his cock up to my wife's mouth and she sucked it in. I thought to myself look at us, both of us with a cock in our mouth.

I was so horny, I started to taste pre-cum leaking out of the cock in my mouth. I licked and sucked up all the juice then I pulled it out of my mouth. As horny as I was, I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to feel the hard cock in my ass, that had just fucked my wife. I wanted to have his cum stuck deep inside me. I wanted to feel it leak out of my ass. I looked up at the stud and shouted "PLEASE FUCK ME.

My wife heard that and instructed the stud to fuck me. I jumped up and went and got some lube. I stuck the nozzle up my ass and squirted the lube in. I ran back into the bedroom and got on my hands and knees, my feet were hanging off the side of the bed and I motioned for him to come get him some. He got behind me and started rubbing the head of his circumcised penis against my more than willing asshole.

He had the head of it half way in, when I slammed back on it and took it all the way to his balls. I let out a loud moan, taking something that big up your ass all at once is not for a beginner.

He couldn't believe what I had done it. He was standing there and I'm bucking back and forth, fucking his cock like a whore. (he told me later that I fucked better than my wife). I am pounding his cock into my ass, half his balls are going in also. I am so horny I got a big hard cock wedged in my ass, and watching my wife suck a very nice cock.

I told her I loved her and she stopped sucking on the cock and pulled it out of her mouth with a sucking sound. I stopped fucking the cock behind me, I had it in deep and was wiggling around on it as she was talking to me. She started out telling me how she enjoyed watching me take a cock

And how much she loved me, and how wonderful our sex life was. She than told me that since I was a good boy tonight that she was going to treat me. I was so horny my asshole was sucking on the cock in my ass. I reached down and pre-cum was leaking out of me. I scooped it up and tasted the sweet taste of pre-cum.

That made my ass hole really tighten up. She then told me that I was also going to suck the cock that she was sucking. And that she wanted me to take the cum in my mouth. She didn't want me to swallow it, she wanted to share cum with me.

She said that I was going to have two cocks in me at the same time. I lost control and started humping the cock in my ass. She told me to stop, and I did. She was upset with me for not obeying her. I am usually in control and obey her every command. She told me that since I can't obey her I must be punished.

She then said that I was going to take Two cocks in my asshole at one time. She done this to me once before, but the cocks was not this big. I was kind of scared, but also I was kind of horny. She than told me to resume fucking and have a good time.

The stud that was in my ass grabbed my hips and was deep stroking in my asshole. I was in heaven, my eyes rolled back and was enjoying the hard fuck I was begging for. My wife quit sucking the other guys cock and she made him come over and put that big beautiful cock in my mouth. I could taste my beautiful wife's pussy juice on his wonderful cock. I am an expert cocksucker. I was eating his pre-cum in a matter of minutes. Just as I was about to enjoy a load of cum my wife stopped me.

She took his cock and the guy straddled over the guy that was already in my asshole. She lubed him up and started working the other cock into my already full asshole. I felt it coming in from the top of the other cock.

When the head of it cleared my anal ring. I let out a big moan. Cum was leaking out of my cock again and dripping on the bed. She kept feeding more and more of the other cock into my gaped asshole.

She had to stop at one point because the cock that was buried all the way in was going to cum. I guess the rubbing of two cocks together was more than he could handle. She squirted more lube in and my hungry asshole took it all.

They both started fucking me and I nearly passed out from the pleasure I was receiving. They couldn't fuck me long because they would get excited and want to cum. And then I would have to be real still not to have them cum.

I had a steady stream of pre-cum leaking out of my cock. If someone would have touched my cock I would have exploded cum every where. They fucked me for what seemed like ever. Finally one of them pulled out and the other one shot a heavy load of cum up my ass.

The other one stuck his nasty cock in my mouth and I sucked him off. His cock filled my mouth with spunk. My wife told me not to swallow it, so I didn't. She came over and started kissing me. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she sucked most of the cum into her mouth.

We just laid there feeding the cum back and forth between us till it was all gone. I was so worn out that I just laid there with cum in my mouth and a load of it leaking out of my stretched out asshole.

The two studs got up and started to leave when my wife ask them if they would like to Make this a weekly event. They agreed to come back next week and bring a friend of theirs. as soon as they left. My wife came over and sat down on my face. Her cunt was so wet and there was cum, sweat and pussy juice streaming out all over my face. I sucked and licked on her pussy lips till she was clean. I love my wife.

If this story made you cum VOTE and e-mail me and tell me about it.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers