The Life of Janice Ch. 08

Story Info
Janice and Ken settle down.
2.5k words
4.59
10.4k
8

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 08

My life with Ken

I settled into Ken's house within a month of our first encounter, I had moved large portions of my wardrobe into his closets, after a while I was only going to my place to get the mail. The closets and dressers at his house were filling up with lingerie and dresses; I had racks of skirts, blouses and fetish wear. I bought a jewelry box, started collecting purses, scarves and other accessories. Janice was making herself at home in Ken's house and I was becoming more comfortable as Janice. My hair was getting longer and my life before Janice was becoming a distant memory.

Ken opened his home to me and made me feel comfortable; he encouraged the transition and made more than enough room for me. Ken also encouraged me, bought things for me, treated me like a woman and gave me the freedom to explore Janice as I never had before. I fell in love with the idea of having a boyfriend, a lover and a supportive friend. I invested in housewife clothes, cute dresses, sweater sets, casual and comfortable . I finally had a place where Janice could thrive. It was so unbelievably fulfilling to be Janice within a relationship. It wasn't long before Ken's house started to feel like our home.

When he left for work in the morning I would do the laundry, clean the house and have a meal ready for him when he came home. I settled into the role of a traditional wife and partner, I tried to be everything my wife had been to me. I wanted to make Ken happy, I wanted him to know how much I loved him.

Some days I would greet him at the door wearing a pretty floral sun dress, take his things, hand him a drink, get him comfortable in a chair and blow him while dinner finished cooking. Some days I would greet him wearing jeans and a camisole, kissing him as he entered and telling him I was hot and dirty from cleaning all day and that he should fuck me on the floor right now. There were times he would come into the kitchen while I was cooking and press up behind me so I could feel his hard cock on my ass as he reached up under my dress and jerked me off while kissing my neck and ears. Days when he would push me against the wall, drop to his knees and suck my hard cock while his fingers pumped my asshole.

Taking care of Ken and his home became my highest priority. I loved being his wife and catering to his every need and wish; I enjoyed serving my man, my lover, and Ken, my god, he treated me like the most beautiful woman on Earth. He would bring me flowers, call me his baby, dance with me, pamper me, and I was in heaven. I was spinning with joy at how lucky I was to find such a caring and thoughtful man. I was head over heels as Ken and I explored this new life together.

I lived as Janice, slept as Janice, started changing my name on accounts to Janice, after a while the man I used to be started to fade into the past. My life as Janice became the only life I could dream of, the only life I wanted. I was happy. I was becoming the woman I never knew I wanted to be and I was in love with Ken.

One of the early decisions we made was to start dating, I know that sounds weird but we really didn't know much about each other, all we knew was that we were neighbors and that after blackmailing me into sex we discovered we loved fucking each other. I knew Ken was kind and gentle, he wasn't a monster or a pervert. We wanted to get to know each other and dating sounded like the perfect solution.

For our first date we chose a little town not too far away that had a pier with restaurants and shopping. We made a day of it. I wore an ankle length eyelet skirt, tank top, bra and panties, put my hair in a pony and wore comfortable walking sandals. We had breakfast at the house and hit the road shortly after. It was a nice sunny day and we started exploring the pier. Ken held my hand, or I took his arm as we walked and talked and explored the area. He bought me some clothes which lead to both of us getting horny and we escaped to the car for a half hour to get off on each other. We started with necking and groping and then took turns blowing each other. Having calmed down and having swallowed each other's cum we went back to the pier for lunch and watched the ocean while we talked. After a long and lovely day we came home exhausted, took a shower together and fell asleep.

Days at the beach, nights at the movies and countless dinners with dancing and making out in the car. Ken and I dated, we talked, we explored this new chapter of our lives together. Ken held doors open for me, he gently kissed me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and fawned over me. I loved just being Janice with him, his girlfriend, his partner, his lover.

I'd meet him for lunch at his office and got to know his coworkers, they knew me as Janice, Ken's girlfriend. I wasn't nervous about what people thought; I only wanted to be with Ken. Dating Ken was super fun. It gave us some normalcy, so it didn't just feel like we were a couple of perverted neighbors or characters in the stories you read on erotica websites. The dating helped us grow our relationship and we discovered that we liked more about each other than sex.

I was falling in love.

And then, there was Cindy.

She was my best friend and past lover. I would meet Cindy for lunch and shopping , she and I would talk about my life as Janice, my love for Ken and how our lives had changed. She was super happy for me but there was a bit of sadness to Cindy, she hadn't dated since she was with me and she was lonely.

"He did what!?" she exclaimed when I told her how I met Ken.

"I know it sounds creepy, but..." I started.

"It doesn't sound creepy, it IS creepy" she cut me off.

"He's not like that, he never wanted to hurt me, he was really sorry" I offered.

"It's still creepy, but I'm glad it worked out, that's probably not a story you'll share at the wedding" she joked. I wasn't startled by her comment but marriage had never occurred to me before; it made perfect sense though. My immediate thought was what kind of dress I could wear for the wedding.

Those dates with Cindy were wonderful, I loved having someone who understood me and who I could share my heart with. We were fond of each other and often times, those lunch and shopping dates ended with tearful hugs and kisses in her car. I was Janice, but there was still a part of me that wanted Cindy and I'm sure she still wanted me.

"I love you" I would say.

"I know, I love you too" she would respond in between kisses.

"You aren't mine anymore, focus on Ken, he's good for you" she encouraged me.

There were several times when I walked away from her in tears, sobbing in my car wishing Cindy and I could be together.

I told Ken about my relationship with Cindy and he was understanding, Cindy was my first as Janice and he knew what she meant to me, he didn't want me or Cindy to feel like our relationship had to end or that he was threatened or felt the need to compete with her, she was welcome because Cindy made Janice better and Ken only wanted the best for me, he wanted me to feel safe, secure.

"You need to meet her" I declared.

"Okay, yes" he responded and I arranged a dinner date for us.

I was out of my mind nervous.

I asked him multiple times if what I was wearing was okay. He tried to calm me down and be supportive but I was frantic and changed my clothes half a dozen times. It felt like a first date, it felt like I had never been out with either of them, I wanted the evening to be perfect, I wanted Ken and Cindy to hit it off and felt so out of control.

He grabbed me by the shoulders, kissed me hard and said:

"It's going to be okay baby, I promise "

"Seriously, I'm freaking the fuck out" I stuttered.

Kissing me again "shhhh, it's okay, I promise "

He dropped to his knees, gathered my skirt around my waist and gave me a long slow, sloppy blow job.

Licking his lips, kissing me. " you're beautiful, relax"

I exhaled, smiled and picked a final outfit for the evening. I wore an ankle length pleated gold skirt, white ruffled button up blouse, a navy blazer, a choker and boots. I felt sexy, I felt comfortable and ready, although still very nervous.

Cindy arrived early at our house wearing a black long sleeved turtleneck, a maroon maxi skirt and ankle boots, she was gorgeous and Ken and I shared a double take as she stepped to the front door and rang the bell.

Opening the door I said, "holy shit girl, you look amazing!"

She smiled, "you too"

Flustered, I said "come in, please, this is Ken"

They exchanged smiles and a touch of hands.

"I've looked forward to meeting you for a long time"

"Likewise"

"Shall we go?"

We drove to a restaurant, had some drinks and shared a meal, before heading to a club for dancing and more drinks. We laughed hard and danced hard. Ken and Cindy got along so well that I could barely contain myself. In a haze of alcohol and thumping music, the three of us stumbled to the car and managed to drive home to our house where we kicked off our shoes and cracked open two bottles of wine and got comfortable. I was curled up next to Ken on the sofa, Cindy had her feet tucked up under her on the recliner.

"You guys are adorable" Cindy told us as she refilled her glass. "I'm glad you found each other even if it was a bit lewd and tawdry in the beginning."

"Cindy!" I almost snorted wine out of my nose.

"What? He was watching you" she was laughing "watching us as a matter fact"

"I am sorry about that" Ken apologized.

"It's okay, it worked out great for both of you"

We were all pretty sloppy at this point.

"Did you see all the times Janice and I were together?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, but to be fair, I was watching Janice mostly" Ken offered

"You, Sir" Cindy stood up, holding her glass up for a toast. "boyfriend to my girlfriend, I like you Ken, but you are a pervert!" Suddenly she declared that she needed to pee and staggered down the hallway? I just looked at Ken.

"She's drunk"I said.

"Clearly" he kissed me "we all are"

When she came back, Ken and I were in the kitchen kissing each other, I could feel his hard cock against mine through our clothes. His hands were on my hips and ass as we gently humped each other. Cindy bumped into the refrigerator as she entered carrying an empty wine bottle. Ken stepped away from me a bit, startled, his hard cock clearly tenting his pants, my cock doing the same to my skirt.

Cindy stared at the refrigerator a moment then turned towards us

"We need more...oh shit, sorry, I'll leave you two alone" but not before reaching next to me and grabbing a fresh bottle.

"No, it's okay, we'll be right out" Ken said smiling at me.

"Take your time you crazy kids!" She yelled as she went back to her chair. "She's a great kisser"

Ken and I looked at each other and kissed a bit more before joining Cindy, who was passed out in the chair. We turned the music down and lowered the lights, we tried to be quiet as we snuggled on the sofa. Ken and I started kissing; his hand moved under my dress and found my cock. I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth. I loved feeling his hard shaft glide on my lips. He continued to stroke me as I gave him head. We tried to be quite but our moaning must have woken Cindy, when I looked over she was rubbing herself and watching us. She smiled at me and moved her fingers into her pussy. I continued to suck Ken' s cock, he wrapped my cock in the soft fabric of my dress and jerked me until I came. I finished him, he pumped semen into my mouth and when I looked over she was in the middle of climaxing. I sat up licking my lips and helped Ken put his cock back in his pants. My skirt had a visible wet spot that I tried to cover holding the wine glass in my lap.

"That was hot" Cindy said as she put her clothes back into place as well. "I should go and leave you guys alone"

"You aren't going anywhere, you're drunk as fuck and you can sleep in the spare bedroom" Ken declared "Janice, get her settled, I'll clean up."

I gotta say, his forceful tone excited me. I walked Cindy to her room, fetched her some of my pajama bottoms and a tee shirt. I helped her change and she apologized for the pervert remark, I kissed her and smiled.

"He's a total pervert, you have no idea" I answered "Get some sleep"

I pulled the covers back and helped her in, she wouldn't let go of my hand so I sat there a while stroking her hair until she fell asleep.

"Everything ok?" Ken asked when I came out.

"Yeah she just needed some company, she's asleep." I explained.

"Let's go to bed baby" Ken took my hand and kissed me. I changed into a little baby blue silk camisole and tap shorts and Ken spooned me until we fell asleep.

The next morning we made breakfast together and chatted a while until Cindy finally went home, she gave Ken a hug and kissed me. We stood on the porch, Ken's arm around my waist and waved to her.

"Gawd! So adorable!" She shouted as she drove away.

This was the new normal, this was the life of Janice and Ken.