The Life of Janice Ch. 10

Story Info
Big Changes for Janice.
1.2k words
4.6
6.6k
4
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to surprise Cindy. I reserved a table for us at a very nice downtown restaurant for lunch. I spent most of the morning getting ready; selecting each piece of the outfit carefully. Starting with a garter skirt, matching g-string and one of many new bras. I wore bow topped back seamed silk stockings and four inch close toed heels. I wore a black calf length pencil skirt with a wide black belt and the final piece was my white silk button up blouse. I spent an hour curling and styling my hair and on this rare occasion I spent the same amount of time on my make up. I had to stop several times during the morning to masturbate, I put together a hot secretary look and my reflection in the mirror was making me horny. This was a sultry, sexy Janice, this was new and I liked it.

I arrived at the restaurant and left my car with the valet; I clicked my way inside and checked in. Cindy was already seated and had ordered a drink, I walked to her table and just stood there looking at her until she noticed me. She was sipping her drink when she glanced at me before returning her attention to the menu, she paused and looked at me again. I smiled at her.

"Janice!?" She said loudly, her eyes wide.

I nodded "it's me".

Cindy stood up and took one hand as she looked me over head to toe.

"Oh my god Janice, you look fantastic, this is so..." She stopped suddenly, she was staring at my chest.

I purposely left an extra button open on my blouse to show off my surprise. Cindy's mouth hung open and she stood there gaping at my chest.

"Are those real? Holy shit Janice, you've got boobies!" She blurted out.

She was making a scene, people were staring at us now, I was loving this. I pushed her back down into the booth and sat down across from her.

"You're gonna get us kicked out, be quiet" I scolded.

Cindy was just staring at my chest.

"My eyes are up here" I teased.

She looked at me for a long while before speaking and downed her drink.

"You look fucking amazing, this is so not you but you've done a great job, Jesus! Those boobs." she said.

"Ken bought them for me, I wanted to heal up before I showed you" I explained.

"Can I touch them?" She asked.

"You're determined to get us kicked out" I responded.

"I'm not the one who showed up looking like a porn star" she explained.

"Well, let's eat and catch up then maybe you can touch em in the parking lot" I offered.

"Deal" she replied.

We ordered fresh drinks and ate our lunch while we talked. I told her about the surgery, how they felt and how I thought a C cup would suit my frame best. I explained that I had to trash a ton of lingerie because nothing fits anymore. We laughed a lot and did manage to talk about other things besides my boobs. Cindy paid for lunch and I walked with her down the street to where car was parked, I gave her a hug and said goodbye. She took my wrist, looked me square in the eyes.

"Get in the car now, I get to see them" she ordered.

"Yes Ma'am" I smiled and got in.

She wasted no time unbuttoning my blouse and removing my bra.

"Jesus Cindy, we're gonna get arrested" I protested.

"Hush, it'll be worth it, besides, it's a quiet street, relax" she ignored me.

Her hands moved over my breasts, my tummy and sides. She squeezed them and cupped them.

"They did a great job and you're right, a C cup fits your frame," she said as she held my breasts in her hands.

I covered myself up a bit more with my blouse but made no effort to stop her from touching me. She kissed me and my erection started tenting my skirt, I kissed her back and we started making out in her car. She left one hand on my breast while her other started rubbing my cock over my skirt, my hand moved under her dress and started rubbing her wet pussy. We were breathing hard and grinding on each other, she started kissing and licking my breasts. I had to unzip my skirt to get my cock out, she pulled her panties off and our hands got back to work fingering and stroking. Ten minutes later she was humping my hand, her face buried in my chest and then she came. I held on to her as she settled down from her orgasm, kissing her on the top of the head. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me off, swallowing my cum load. She helped me back into my bra and fixed my blouse and skirt, giving my breasts one final caress before collapsing into her seat.

"Sorry bout that, couldn't help myself, you are fucking hot" she offered.

"It's okay, I miss being with you a lot" I confessed.

"You gonna tell Ken?" She asked.

"Probably, I don't think he'll be mad, but he may not let me meet you without a chaperone anymore," I said.

"Probably a good idea" she smiled at me and held my hand.

She started to cry, I held her and cried with her. We sat quietly for a while and then I kissed her goodbye and picked up my car from the valet. I drove to Ken's office and told him he should meet me in the parking lot. He came down a little later, I was leaning against his car trying to look as much like a porn star as I could.

"Wow" he said.

"I was thinking, it would be a shame to change out of this before you got a chance to see it" I explained.

"I like the way you think" he said.

I started to unbutton my blouse.

"You might want to open the car" I smiled.

He fumbled with his keys and we climbed into the back seat. I took my top and bra off and started rubbing my breasts on his hard cock, he unzipped my skirt and stroked my dick. I started blowing him while he touched my body, I took him into my throat as I humped against his hand. He grunted and pumped his cum load into my mouth, I held him in my mouth until he finished, then I licked him clean. He was jerking me faster and it wasn't long before I came inside my skirt making a sloppy mess of my cock and his hand. I licked his hand clean as the cum stain spread on my skirt.

"Sorry about that" he apologized.

"It's fine, totally worth it"I kissed him.

I put my bra on and buttoned my untucked blouse, I helped him get dressed and kissed him goodbye.

Once I got home I stripped naked and took a shower, afterwards I looked at my reflection again. I turned and looked at my new body, my long hair, my curves and my cock. I put on a long silk and lace camisole with matching robe and slowly stroked my cock while I played with my breasts. I felt very comfortable in this new body.