The Life of Janice Ch. 11

Story Info
Ken's surprise.
1.7k words
4.69
5.9k
4

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Surprise

Ken's cock slipped out of my ass, a warm stream of cum ran from my asshole, down my balls and cock onto the bed spread. I was face down on the bed, ass in the air, my jean shorts and panties hanging off one ankle. He had one hand under my tee inside my bra grabbing a tit while his other hand jerked my cock. Once his cum mixed with my already slick cock, I exploded on the bed. He pumped me mercilessly as I came, I squirmed underneath him, moaning and writhing. He rolled over next to me, I collapsed face down in the pool of semen. We were both breathing heavy, I held his hand.

"Wow, what got into you?" I asked.

"Those fucking shorts and that tee shirt, had to fuck you, sorry." he explained.

Still breathing heavy, "I'm gonna wear that more often."

After a quiet moment he said, "I'd like you to wear something else for me, please."

"Sure, anything." I said.

"Hop in the shower, I'll get it." he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He kissed me and got out of bed.

"Just go, take a shower , I've got a surprise for you." he ordered and I did as I was told.

Confused, I got up from the sticky mess on the bed, went to the bathroom and showered. I came out a few minutes later wearing a silk kimono, tussling my hair dry with the towel. He was still naked, he had stripped the wet bed covers and placed a large box with a bow on the bed.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Untie your robe, please." he instructed.

"Is that for me?" I asked while brushing my hair.

"Untie your robe and open the box." he insisted, he was lightly touching himself, watching me.

I smiled and let the robe fall open exposing my breasts and semi erect cock.

Setting my brush down and petting my growing erection. I walked to the box and lifted the lid, inside was a gorgeous white silk bra, panty, garter belt set, lace trimmed with a delicate floral pattern, white stockings and a lace trimmed silk full slip.

"Kenneth, these are beautiful, thank you, expensive too." I said.

"Very, and you're worth it, may I help you put them on?" He asked.

I nodded.

Ken stood behind me, slipped the robe from my shoulders.

"The bra please." he kindly instructed.

I handed him the pretty bra, he guided the straps up my arms over my shoulders, he adjusted the cups on my breasts and fixed the clasp while kissing my shoulder. I was rock hard at this point and started touching myself.

"No, not yet." he said and moved my hand away from my cock, "garter belt please." he said.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch, his hands wrapped the belt around my waist and attached the clasp.

"Sit at your dresser please." he said softly.

I did as instructed, he picked up the stockings and knelt at my feet, one by one, he ran the stockings and his hands up my legs, fixing them to the garter belt. My cock was leaking at this point. He started to slide the panties up my legs but stopped.

"You'll get them wet." he cautioned.

He sat up a bit and took my cock into his mouth. His hands rubbed my tummy and balls as his lips worked my dick. I didn't last long before I started draining my balls into his mouth, he took his time swallowing and coaxing every last drop. Once I calmed down and my cock wasn't wet, he slide the panties up and over my bulge.

"Relax baby, try not to get those wet, okay?"he said.

I nodded.

He took my hands and helped me to my feet, he helped me slide into the slip. He gave me quick kiss, I noticed he was hard and leaking, I reached for his penis, he stopped my hand.

"Not yet." he said.

He opened the closet and brought out a dress on a hanger and a pair of heels. A stunning white, A-line sheath dress with a V-neck and cap sleeves. He helped me step into the dress, zipped me up. He knelt and guided my stockinged feet into the heels. He opened a drawer and brought out a smaller hinged box, inside was a gorgeous necklace, matching earrings and bracelet.

"Please, these too." he asked.

I put on the earrings as he draped the necklace around my neck while kissing my neck just behind my ear. I put the bracelet on while he brushed my hair back. He took a tiny pretty baby blue ribbon from the drawer and pulled it up under my hair and I helped him tie it.

"I feel like a princess, thank you so much!" I told him.

"Good, you are a princess and we have dinner reservations at Lamel's in an hour." he explained, "The car will be here shortly." he kissed me, "Go fix us a couple of drinks, I won't be long." he turned and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed his hand, pulled him back to me, carefully knelt at his feet.

"You aren't going anywhere." I explained as I pushed a fingertip into his asshole, cupped his balls and pushed his cock deep into my throat. A few minutes later he came in my mouth and I licked him clean. He staggered off to the bathroom.

"Now you can get ready." I said as I licked my lips.

I grabbed a purse and went downstairs.

Fifteen minutes later he came down wearing slacks, shirt and tie and a black jacket. I kissed him and handed him his drink.

"Thanks babe." he said.

"You're welcome, what are you up to?" I asked.

"It's a secret." he smiled.

"Obviously." I smiled too.

...

I took Ken's arm as we entered the restaurant and they welcomed us , we rounded a corner to our table and I saw Cindy standing there with our friends from the salon and the coffee shop. She had a huge smile on her face, they all did. We all shrieked and ran to each other.

"What are you doing here?" I screamed.

"Oh my god, you look amazing!" She said.

Then I noticed Ken's sister Tamara, his friends from work. I was stunned at this point. Then I saw my wife's brother Leonard and I started crying.

"What are you all doing here!?" I just kept repeating.

But everyone had gotten quiet and they were looking behind me, I turned and saw Kenneth on one knee looking up at me. He took my hand before it all registered, I almost fell over but Cindy wrapped her arm around my waist to steady me, everyone was crying at this point.

"Janice, I still remember the first time I saw you, it wasn't when you moved in next door, it wasn't all the times we said hello as neighbors. The first time I saw you, was when I caught a glimpse of you looking into a mirror, you were holding a baby blue scarf and you were crying. That was the real you, the beautiful woman that you were meant to be. From that moment until this one, you have been all I think about. You are impossibly wonderful and I am blessed to have had you in my life, and I want you to be in my life forever. Janice, will you marry me?" He said softly.

He took a ring from his coat pocket and offered it.

Tears were streaming down my face.

I pulled him to his feet, kissed him hard.

"Yes, I love you, yes!" I said.

I kissed and kissed him, I forgot all about the ring until I broke contact with his lips long enough for him to remind me.

The rest of the evening was spent laughing, crying and catching up with friends and family. At one point I sat with my wife's brother.

"Some of the out of state cousins wanted to be here and wanted me to tell you how happy they are, they'll see you at the wedding." he explained. "Mom and dad are still mad and won't even acknowledge your existence, sorry." he said.

"I know, it's okay. It was rough enough for them." I said.

The men gathered at one end of the table and I sat with Cindy and the girls, I showed off my ring, my breasts and we talked about how much had changed in the past few years.. The alcohol was flowing heavy and the laughter levels increased. Slowly , after several hours the party broke up as friends and family excused themselves for the night until it was just Ken, Cindy and I.

"Well kids, I need to go home and pass out." she explained and rose to her feet, I walked her outside.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm happy for you." she managed to say.

"You will be my maid of honor." I said matter of factly.

"I know." she explained.

I called our driver and had him drive her home, as he pulled away, I could see Cindy was crying.

I walked back in the booth with Ken and curled up under his arm,

"She okay?" He asked.

"I'll call her tomorrow when we're sober. I gave her the car, we need a cab." I explained.

Ken smiled, "Let's go home."

We finished our drinks and paid the bill, a cab took us home.

We went straight to bed. I helped him undress and I changed out of my dress and lingerie , I put on a silk baby blue chemise and cuddled up behind him in bed, I wrapped my arms around him, kissed his neck and shoulder and slipped my cock into his ass. I reached around him and stroked his hard cock with my hand as I slowly fucked him in the ass. We rocked together for a nice long while until I bit my lip and pumped cum in his ass as he shot semen onto my hand and my new engagement ring.