The Life of Janice Ch. 12

Story Info
Janice and Cindy.
2k words
4.69
5.2k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bachelorette Party

Day 1

"Janice!" Cindy screamed and tumbled out of her chair, spilled her wine and her flip flop flew off the balcony deck and landed on Tammy's car as we pulled up to the beach house. After Kelly helped her up and the laughter subsided a bit, they came downstairs to greet us with big warm hugs. Cindy gave me a big kiss, she pressed close and her hands were holding my waist, the kiss lingered a bit and her hand found my ass before she broke the kiss and gave me a big satisfied smile.

"I am so happy you are here." Cindy said.

"Me too." I told her and gave her another kiss.

Cindy was wearing a black bikini, a light wrap skirt and sunglasses, Kelly was wearing a ruby red rash guard and white bikini bottoms tied at the sides, big floppy hat and sunglasses. They had arrived the day before at the beach house to stock the pantry and bar and prepare for my five day bachelorette party. By the time Tammy and I arrived they had finished off two wine bottles and had opened a third, so when Cindy kissed me and grabbed my ass I knew the alcohol had something to do with it.

"Tammy, most of us are going to have to share rooms but there is one available if you'd rather have your own space." Cindy explained then turned to me.

"Janice, you're in my room, no arguments." Cindy said.

"I'll share with you Kelly, if that's okay?" Tammy asked.

"Yay! Roomies!" Kelly said.

They helped us unload our bags, Cindy brought us glasses of wine and they gave us a tour of the house. I was wearing an ankle length blue green boho skirt, white cami, sandals and sunglasses, Tammy was in peach capris, white crop tee, running shoes, glasses and a pony.

"This place is gorgeous." said Tammy

"I know right?, we are going to have way too much fun." Cindy said.

Kelly settled back into her balcony chair, Tammy leaned against the railing and they were getting to know each.

Cindy took my hand and said "Come on, I'll help you unpack."

I followed her to our room and we started opening bags and putting away clothes. Cindy was putting away my dresses and I was loading my lingerie into the dresser.

"I freaking love your clothes, girl." She said.

She was holding up a red cami dress with a yellow floral print

"Can I wear this?" She asked.

"Of course." I responded.

She took her wrap off and her bikini top to slip the dress on. I won't lie, my cock stirred a bit when she did that. She walked over to me and gave me another hug, she pressed close and gave me a softer, warmer kiss, her hands on my hips, there was no hiding my growing erection at this point and I held her and kissed her harder, our tongues found each other's and we stood there making out for a several minutes. She broke the kiss, still holding me close, she was grinding a little on my crotch, she just stared at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all, I love you." She responded.

"You are so drunk." I kissed her again and smiled. "I love you too"

With that we started kissing again and she pushed me on our bed and climbed on top of me. Our hands were roaming, our hips were grinding and our tongues were busy. Cindy pulled my skirt up and grabbed my cock inside my panties, my cami dress gathered around her waist and my hands were on her ass. She pulled her bikini bottoms down and mounted my cock. I held her waist and thrusted up into her, her hands were in my hair and she kissed me hard as we fucked. Finally she held on tight and started to orgasm, I couldn't hold back and emptied my balls into her warm pussy. Our breathing calmed and our kissing slowed until she rolled off of me and we lay there staring out the window at the beach holding hands.

"That was unexpected." I said.

"Yep, come on let's get back out there before they start to wonder." she said as she pulled her bikini bottoms back on and smoothed out the dress.

I changed into a pair of comfy shorts and an off the shoulder peasant blouse. We joined Kelly and Tammy on the deck and refilled our glasses.

"Tammy and are going to walk the beach, you guys wanna come?" Kelly asked.

I exchanged looks with Cindy and knew immediately that she and I were staying at the house. Kelly and Tammy walked off down the shoreline and I went to the kitchen to find munchies. Cindy walked up behind me and kissed my shoulder, her hand on my waist.

"Want a martini, baby?" She asked.

"I'd love one." I responded, turning around and pulling her close for more kisses.

"I like kisses." I told her.

"So do I." She said.

My cock was hard again and tenting my shorts. Cindy fixed our drinks and we snuggled up on the sofa in the den. She unzipped my shorts and slipped her hand around my cock as we chatted and drank, my hand was in her bikini bottoms rubbing her clit. The drinks were left unfinished on the table and I pushed her dress up and leaned her back on the sofa. I nuzzled her pussy over the bikini bottoms before slipping them off to lick and suck on her wet pussy. I was on my knees on the floor, my face buried between her legs, she was moaning and grinding on my mouth.

"Fuck me again." She whispered and I moved up, pulled my shorts and panties down and slid my hard cock deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around me and I pumped her slowly on the sofa for several minutes, she started cumming and I pushed another cum load inside her. I rested my face next to hers as my cock softened a little, kissing her cheek and ear.

"I can't stay away from you, you're driving me crazy." I told her.

I slipped my cock out and helped her clean up, we walked upstairs to change again. Her bikini bottoms were soaked and I had stained my shorts, I brought lots of clothes but at the rate Cindy I were fucking, laundry was slowly becoming an issue. I changed into a white sundress and panties, Cindy still had the cami dress but put on fresh underwear.

We grabbed our drinks, sat on the balcony deck, held hands and watched the ocean. The girls came back and a fresh bottle of wine was opened and Kelly and I did shots, by sundown, we were all drunk and we discovered that the more Kelly drank, the less clothing she wore, we sat on the deck watching the sunset and she was just wearing bikini bottoms and declaring "I am not ashamed. It was hilarious and distracting and I kept a sweater on my lap to cover my stiff cock.

We moved into the den around the fireplace, nursed our drinks, and talked until it was really late. Tammy fell asleep in her chair, Kelly went to bed and Cindy and I cuddled on the sofa talking and holding hands. I was loving this first day and part of me never wanted to leave this place, surrounded by my best friends, and my best girlfriend and lover.

"Let's go to bed, should we wake Tammy?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, I'll get her, I'll be in soon." I gave her a kiss and woke Tammy up.

"Come on honey, don't sleep here, I'll walk you to your room." I explained as I helped her up.

She was half awake and the alcohol was still affecting her, but she managed to walk to her room with my help.

"You guys are cute together." She said.

"Your brother is amazing." I said.

"Not Ken, you and Cindy, it's pretty adorable." She said.

I just smiled and helped into her bed, Kelly was already fast asleep. I closed their door and walked upstairs to my room.

Cindy was waiting for me wearing a white satin and lace garter belt set, heels and a neck choker, she dropped to her knees, gathered my dress and started giving me head. I pulled my dress off as she licked, kissed and sucked her way around my cock and balls. I was playing with my breasts as she blew me, stroking her hair, watching her make love to my dick. She was incredible and it really took some effort to hold out until I came, she swallowed my load, licked me clean and kissed me a long time. I opened my lingerie drawer and put on a similar garter belt set and crawled into bed with her. I ran my hands and mouth all over her body and settled in to eating her pussy again. She kept moaning and I had to tell her to hush several times, neither of us had planned to have sex this week but it's all we could think about once we got here, it felt like a honeymoon, it felt like this had been building for years. She came grinding on my mouth and stifling her moans, I held on and waiting for her body to stop convulsing. By this time I was rock hard again and leaking and once again I slipped my cock into her pussy and fucked her till I came. It occurred to me that I didn't bring condoms, I haven't needed them in years and honestly, I didn't care and clearly neither did Cindy. Right now, in this house, I just wanted her and I didn't care about the consequences.

We only slept a few hours, waking several times during the night to have sex, she was curled up in my arm that next morning, my cock resting between her thighs and yet again, she slipped me inside her and after rocking slowly, she took another full cum load in her pussy. I put on tights and a sweater, Cindy just grabbed a tee and skirt and we went downstairs. Kelly was making breakfast and Tammy was still sleeping.

"She got sick last night, we had some quality bathroom time." Kelly explained.

"She Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she finally crashed a couple hours ago." She said.

Cindy and I helped prepare the eggs, bacon and fruit, Cindy fixed a Bloody Mary and we sat and ate together.

"We heard you guys last night, perverts." Kelly was smiling.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Cindy said.

"Liar." Kelly said.

"Makes no difference to me but I think Tammy was kind of upset." She explained.

"Shit, I'll talk to her when she gets up." I said.

"Talk to me about what?" Tammy said as she wearily shuffled into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee.

"The perverts." Kelly blurted out.

"We were drunk." I said.

"Not at three when I clearly heard you cry out to the lord." Kelly said.

Cindy just sat there smiling and I was embarrassed.

Tammy sat down with her head hung over the hot coffee.

"I think we need to separate them." Tammy suggested.

The smile left Cindy's face and she almost knocked over her drink.

"What happens at the beach house, stays at the beach house." She pronounced.

Yay! Lesbian party!! Joyce and Tina are gonna love this." Kelly said.

"That's not gonna happen, sorry Kel." Tammy said into her coffee.

"You're no fun." Kelly said, gave her a kiss on the head and started doing dishes.

"Ow. No more drinking." Tammy moaned.

"Too late" Cindy said and poured more alcohol into her glass.

We cleaned up the bottles from the night before and went for a beach walk, Cindy held my hand for most of it. Joyce, Tina and Rebecca arrived mid afternoon on the second day. This week was going to be great.