The Life of Riley Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley becomes a step dad.
3.6k words
4.43
55.4k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Cheryl several times over the next 2 weeks. On the Friday of Kristi's 18th birthday I was once again invited for dinner. After everyone had given her their presents (consisting of kiddy gifts from the siblings to clothing from her mom) I presented her with a small box. It was obvious it was from a jewelry store as she removed the wrapping paper. I got a kick out of watching her eyes sparkle as she opened it to discover the gold chain I had bought her. I got even more pleasure from the hug I received for the gift. I wanted the hug to last longer as I savored the feeling of those firm teen tits against my chest. Had the entire family not been watching, I would have treated myself to a long lingering rub on that beautiful ass.

Later that evening as we were all sitting out back Kristi said, "Mom I'm 18 now. Do you think I could have a beer?"

"Absolutely not young lady!" Cheryl replied

"Oh come on, she's 18 now and it's her birthday!" I chimed in

"Well, maybe just one." Cheryl relented

"Or two or three." I whispered as Kristy ran by towards the kitchen door.

Pretending to keep getting beers for myself, I kept Kristi's glass filled the rest of the evening. Part of the bargaining process for Kristi's permission to drink, was her doing the dinner dishes. I smiled to myself as she walked inside looking a bit tipsy to fulfill her end of the deal. I kissed and groped her mom a few times before excusing myself to use the restroom. On the way back outside I stopped to admire Kristi's fine form, standing at the kitchen sink. She told me once again how much she liked her new necklace. I stepped up behind her on the false pretense of making sure she had it securely fastened. As she pulled her long luxurious hair to the side she leaned back against me. When I ground my crotch against her ass, I'm sure she could feel my hard cock. Throwing caution to the wind and counting on her state of inebriation, I reached around and cupped those beautiful tits. As I carefully kneaded and squeezed her twin beauties, she pushed back and let me hump her sweet ass. Fearing her mother's discovery, I stepped away and gave her ass a loving pat as I headed outside. I guess the day's alcohol had affected Cheryl too. As we sat facing one another on the picnic bench, she kept pulling her shorts aside and flashing me her hairy pussy. I reached out and fingered her till she was on the verge of raping me on the spot. I thought I was doing a damn fine job with mom. Even though my thoughts and heart were in that kitchen with her hot teenage daughter. I convinced Cheryl to pull her shorts aside enough to masturbate for me. She leaned back to afford me a good view. I watched as she separated her thick mat of hair and exposed her engorged clit. As she stroked it I inserted first one then two fingers in her slit. With thoughts of Kristi in my mind, I unfastened my pants and pulled my hard cock out. I sat and jacked off while enjoying the show Cheryl was giving me. She began whimpering and squirming on the bench and I quickened my stroke. When we were unbelievably close to cumming we were interrupted by the slamming of the back door.

Kristi said, "Mom, Jenny is yelling for you to come downstairs."

Cheryl pulled her hand from her shorts and I painfully stuffed my hard cock back in my pants. Cheryl jumped up and headed in the house swearing under her breath.

Kristi came over and sat down directly in front of me where her mom had been.

"I bet I interrupted something didn't I?" she asked.

I replied, "No what makes you say that?"

Kristi said, "The front of your pants look like they're going to burst, and the air smells like pussy!"

I just sat there dumbfounded. When Kristi asked once again what I was doing, I asked if she would prefer to see what I was doing. She quickly nodded yes. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear as I once again removed my hard cock from the confines of my pants. Kristi stared intently as I stroked my foreskin up and down the shaft.

"I've never seen an uncircumcised one before." She said

I asked her if she wanted to touch it but she refused. I asked her to pull her shorts aside and give me a look at her pussy, like her mom was doing for me. She once again refused my request.

"I can do this though!" Kristi said

She reached up and pulled the knot loose on her halter top. Once again those gorgeous tits were right before my eyes. I stared at them as I stroked my cock harder. When I leaned forward to give them the sucking and licking they deserved, she moved out of my reach.

"You can't touch them. You just look at them. Aren't they much nicer than mom's? Kristi said

"I could just mumble an inaudible reply and nod my head. By the time she began to pull and pinch her nipples, I was beating off at a lightening pace. I asked her if she had ever seen a man shoot his load. She said she had not. I told her if she kept up the show she was going to see it up close and personal. As Kristi looked on I felt my cock begin to pulse. I was sitting close enough that my first shot hit her tight tanned stomach. The second and third managed to land on her creamy smooth thighs. Rather than being offended by this, Kristi used two fingers and massaged my jizz into her skin. I would have probably blown another load had she rubbed it on her tits or better yet, tasted my load. But I sat there entranced as she used my spunk as skin cream.

As she got up to go inside she remarked, "I feel I owe you something for the demonstration."

She unsnapped her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties to mid thigh. Where her mom was unbelievably hairy, Kristi had sparse straight cunt hair. It looked almost if it had been professionally waxed or trimmed. When I asked, she assured me it was natural. She quickly pulled her shorts up, ran her hand inside the front and wiped a finger under my nose as she walked back inside the house. I sat there savoring her sweet yet musky scent.

I was till sitting there reliving what had just taken place when Cheryl returned. She picked up where we had left off. I had to do some fast excuse making to give my spent dick time to recover. I acted as if the kids would catch us again. This is when Cheryl asked me to spend the night. I agreed heartily on the off chance Kristi and I might have another encounter.

Cheryl and I were in the living room enjoying some TV before going to bed.

I was sitting in the recliner and Cheryl was lying on the couch. Kristi soon made paying any kind of attention to the television impossible. She walked in the living room wearing her PJ's. These were the hottest looking little baby doll pajamas I had ever seen. The top was split up each side, and only held together with a small tie on each side. The bottoms were a miniscule bikini which hugged her tight ass like a second skin. She lay in the floor on her stomach between my chair and the TV. From my vantage point, I could clearly see the entire sides of her tits. She then began to wiggle and sway her ass back and forth as she watched TV. Checking to make sure Cheryl was looking at the TV and not at me; I took in all of Kristi's beauty. What I would have given to got up out of that chair, ripped off that cock teases panties, and buried my cock in her while her mom looked on. I sat there practically drooling for an hour, until Cheryl suggested we go to bed. As we turned out the lights and went to Cheryl's bedroom, I had made up my mind to take out my frustrations on her hairy cunt. I was going to fuck her till the cum (or piss) was dripping in the floor.

When we started, I began with a good tongue lashing of her pussy. I licked and sucked until she was close to breaking my nose from humping it so hard. When I finally got her rocks off, I lay back and commanded her to suck my cock. I wasn't going to settle for a quiet serene blow job either. I wrapped my hand in her red hair and fucked her mouth like it was a hot piece of pussy. When she tried to pull away, I would pinch on of her hard brown nipples and stick my cock halfway down her throat. When my cock was to the bursting point, I told her to get on all fours. I knelt behind her and slapped her ass as I rammed my cock up her pussy. She gave a loud grunt and was soon pushing back for me to go deeper. I squeezed and kneaded her ass as I continued to pound into her pussy. I was feeling like I could go on all night when I glanced towards the bedroom door. There in the pale reflection of a street lamp was Kristi. She was naked as the day she was born. One hand was playing with her nipples and the other was busy stroking her pussy. She obviously was enjoying the show. Between her hot tight body and her mom's hot soppy pussy, I lost all control. Kristi had already seen me shoot a load, so I deposited this one deep in her mom's snatch. By the time I climbed off Cheryl's ass and headed toward the bathroom, Kristi had gone back downstairs.

I was sitting at the table the next morning, reading the paper while Cheryl cooked breakfast. Since it was Saturday, the younger siblings had devoured a quick bowl of cereal and headed off to friends houses. Kristi came upstairs to the dinning table still dressed in those cock teasing pajamas. As she reached for the comics I was treated to a nice view of her pink nipples. She noticed me staring and gave her titties a shake for me.

"Did you enjoy the show last night?" I asked her

She responded right back with, "I looked like I was enjoying it didn't I?"

"Did you get yourself off?" I questioned

She proceeded to tell me that she had to go downstairs and finish herself off on her bed. I told her I would have been glad to assist in any way. She told me she fucked herself with her hairbrush handle while she rubbed her clit. When she told me her pussy still felt swollen, she went so far as to pull her bottoms aside and let me see her puffy swollen pussy lips. She just smiled when I told her it looked delicious and licked my lips. Our teasing banter came to a quick end when Cheryl appeared with plates of food.

I have neglected to tell you up till now about Cheryl's marital situation. Her husband (and the kid's dad) had abandoned her when Jenny, the youngest was only a month old. Through sacrifice, long hours and plain old hard work Cheryl had managed to take care of herself and kids. She still had difficulty sometimes. I guess this is partly the reason for what came next. After about 3 months of dating, spending the night and basically living there, Cheryl and I visited a justice of the peace one Saturday afternoon and got married. I'm sure my income let Cheryl breathe a bit easier and I guess I got an instant family.

Kristy seemed to take perverse pleasure in teasing her new step dad. She would come out of the bathroom naked after a shower and give me a half hearted oops! I caught her watching me fuck her mom on many occasions. Once when we came in drunk from a Sat. night party I took Cheryl on the couch. Kristy actually sneaked in and rubbed her tits on my back while I done her mom doggie style. Talk about blowing your load! I was turned around looking at those sweet tits while pumping a load in her mom's snatch. It was about this time when I started going down to the basement to "tuck the kids in bed" I would quickly see to the young ones and then, hurry to Kristy's room. I would stand beside her bed and play with her tits at first. This progressed to her letting me finger her pussy. Eventually I would pull my cock out and the hot little tease would reach up and jack her step daddy off while he diddled her pussy. Several times we shared an orgasm while her mom slept in the room directly above.

My job was only a half mile or so from Cheryl's/my home. As I got an hour for lunch, I usually came home for whatever was left over in the fridge. Kristi usually sat with me at lunch and had a good old time flashing me her tits, ass and occasionally her sweet pussy. One Wednesday I brought home some porno magazines from a friend at work. These were some graphic magazines. They showed couples engaged in all forms of sex. I told Kristi to look at them while I had lunch. She seemed especially interested in the pictures of the girls getting their pussies eaten. I told her how much her mom enjoyed it when I ate her to an orgasm. I also told her I would be glad to demonstrate it on her if she wanted to see what a hot tongue was like. She was hesitant. I told her to keep the magazines hidden in her room and we would talk about it later.

When I came in for lunch on Friday, Kristi was not at the table as usual. I ate quickly and went looking for her in her room. I soon found her naked on her bed. She was frigging that little pussy for all it was worth as she looked at all the pictures in the magazine. I pulled my hard cock out and told her I would take over rubbing her clit if she would give me a hand job. She wrapped her hand around my meat as I inserted a finger in her slit. She flipped pages with one hand as she stroked my cock with the other. I had her humping and squirming in no time. I held my orgasm back until she shuddered through hers. Then to my surprise, she aimed my cock at those hot titties and let me shoot my load all over them. She then took my cock and proceeded to rub the jizz all over her tits with it.

"I've decided I want you to lick my pussy tomorrow." Kristi said to me

"Its mom's Saturday to work and I'll make the kids go out all day."

I told her she was in for a real treat. If she enjoyed getting fingered to orgasm, she was in for some real fun.

The next morning I was anxious as hell. I practically threw Cheryl out the back door. It was excruciating waiting for everyone to finish their breakfast and get the hell out! When everyone had been gone for about an hour, Kristi appeared in the dinning room gloriously naked. I led her to her mother's and my bed. She stood still as I squeezed her ass and ran my tongue over her nipples. After just a few seconds of this I was pleased to discover that she was practically dripping. I had her lay on the bed on her back. I placed a pillow under her ass to elevate that sweet pussy for me. When she questioned why I was taking my pants off I told her I would probably jack off as I ate her pussy. She watched as my erect cock sprang from my underwear when I pulled them down.

I started by kissing her tight tanned stomach. From there I kissed up and down the inside of each thigh. When my tongue touched her pussy she let out a moan that reminded me of her mother. I zeroed in on her clit and began my assault. I flicked at it, I dragged my tongue over it, I sucked it and I even nipped at it with my teeth. She was soon thrashing about and moaning for more. Several times I brought her to the edge and let her slowly fall back. When I decided she was ready I stared licking her nub and didn't stop. When I reached up and began rolling her nipples, her orgasm came on like a freight train. I kept my tongue firmly on her clit, so when she twitched she actually rubbed against my tongue.

When she settled down she said, "My god you were right! That's incredible.

When I climbed up between her legs she looked startled and asked what I was doing.

"There's no way I'm letting a wet pussy like that go to waste." I told her

Before she could reply, I pushed forward and slid my cock in the hottest pussy I'd ever had. Just as I entered her I encountered resistance. Holy shit this hot babe was still a virgin. I pulled back a bit and just as she said wait, I plunged in. I felt my balls hit that sweet ass. I leaned down and sucked her tits as I stroked in and out of her pussy. It was hot and it was tight. After a while she wrapped her legs around me and was pushing up to meet my thrusts. Knowing she wasn't on any kind of birth control, I pulled my cock out and sandwiched it between us as I came. She didn't say anything as she went to the bathroom to clean up.

As I joined her there I said, "That's only a sample of what's in store for you.

I think I'll start fucking you just as much if not more than your mom."

She just looked at me and went to her room.

That night Cheryl was her typical randy self. She was trying her damnedest to get me to fuck her as soon as we went to bed. I told her to first let me check on the kids. I headed straight for Kristi's room. She was sitting on the side of the bed brushing her long hair.

I walked in and said, "Your mom wants some cock. You're going to have to get it hard for me so I can fuck her."

I walked up and pulled my cock out of my shorts and she took it in her mouth. I was hard as steel in seconds. As much as I would have liked to fucked daughter again I knew mom was waiting upstairs for me. I gave Kristi's tits a squeeze and told her to come up and watch if she wanted to.

Later as Cheryl was riding me, I looked over to see Kristi standing naked by the bedroom door. She was pulling and twisting her nipples. Just the sight of her made me lose control and blow a load in Cheryl's hairy snatch.

The next day being Sunday, the entire family stuck pretty close to home. Kristi teased me mercilessly all day. She had even become so bold as to grope my cock when no one was around. I was so frustrated I didn't visit her room and flat refused to fuck Cheryl at bedtime. I was treated to the cold shoulder the next morning as she went to work. By lunch time I was a raw nerve. I couldn't get Kristi's hot little ass off my mind. When I sat down to eat she came strolling through in her hot pants and halter top. I began my moves ever so stealthily. In a matter of minutes I was naked from the waist down and hidden by the table. I asked Kristi to turn the TV on in the living room. I usually watched the noon news while I ate lunch. When she turned from the TV, I was on her in a flash. My hard cock was absolutely throbbing.

"Here is what happens to little cock teases!" I told her

I ripped the flimsy halter from her in one tug. Her tits gave the sweetest jiggle as they sprang free. I took her by the arms and forced her to the floor. I shredded her little hot pants and panties too. As much as she tried to get away, I was too much for her. I forced her legs apart with mine and plowed my cock into her pussy.

"I'm going to start fucking your little ass anytime and anywhere!" I said to her through clenched teeth "You'll suck my cock anytime I want it too."

Several more thrusts and I yanked my cock out and shot my load all over her face. Must have been from all the teasing and denial the day before. It was a huge load. As I left her to return to work, she was lying there with spunk dripping off her chin and running all down her tits.