The Life of the Exalted Lady Daisy

Story Info
The beginnings of my own sexual stories.
708 words
3.75
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

Well, I knew this would come sooner or later. Yes, it is time to finally give my lovely readers my full background. I suppose I should start with the beginning, then.

As you might imagine, my mother and father were another Lady and Lord, respectively. Although they were bound to each other at a young age, both did come to love each other dearly. Not as much, perhaps, as if they'd found each other without being arranged together, but their sex is supposed to be glorious. I surprisingly never heard or saw it.

Of course you don't want to hear about that. You want to hear about me. Masturbation has pleasured me for many years, and it is often the easiest to do. Of course, I've known about sex for a very long time. And my family has had people that work for us for a very long time as well. One day, I made a connection in my mind, and well- read on, friend!

One day, I had beautied myself up as far as I believed I could go at that point. I started poking around, eventually meeting one of our young, tall, and muscular butlers.

"Greetings, sir."

"Hello, Miss Daisy. What can I do for you?"

I blushed. I was shy then... I still am today, somewhat. I crossed my legs and rubbed them together a bit. The butler seemed confused. I put my finger in my mouth and pulled out slowly, which must have been more funny than sexy. Finally, I spread my legs wide open.

He was still confused. "Miss..."

"Oh, for... Do you want to fuck!?"

We were on my bed soon. His hairy chest was on my breasts. I was looking down, though, I had never seen a live one. I had heard it was supposed to go into my vagina. I clumsily attempted to get in there. He smiled and entered me himself. I felt a bit of pain, but not much- I was a long time masturbator, you see.

Of course it felt different to actually having the thing inside my pussy. He started forcing all of his bodily energy to his groin area to help himself. It looked like he would come soon, as I understood that he found me attractive. I didn't fool around much either, since it was the first time after all. And there he went. I admit it was a bit awkward as he filled my vagina. I wasn't really too impressed at first.

I thought about getting him again the next day, but I was still rather curious then. Feeling adventurous, I decided to seek out a maid. There was one that was about my age, but more beautiful, I thought. It took a little more persuasion, as she hadn't done anything with a girl before, but she decided it couldn't hurt too much.

Once she had a look at my naked body though, she was ready to go. I had to stop her from completely going at my past and overwriting me. I wanted to take things slow and more sensual. Once I had her naked, I explored her hot body with my mouth and tongue, and she was getting turned on. I sucked and locked her nipples all over, which was even better.

After that, we did a kiss which soon turned into a tongue war between our mouths. Our passion was almost too much for me, and my hand went to my pussy. I started touching myself hard and fast. I came in a few minutes, and my wet pussy went to hers, which I believe was still bare. I scissored her a bit while wet, which I noticed her approval of.

More scissoring followed. Yes, she obviously became wet too. Our juices were now mixing with each other. Orgasms were still to follow. Of course, not much longer, especially as she started slowing down her sexual movements. I could feel mine coming as well. Finally, we both came long, loud, and hard. We both decided to stay in each other's arms for a while and rest.

That marks the beginning of my sexual life. These were fairly normal endeavors, but soon things would happen that were utterly beyond normal...

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers