The Lifeguard

Story Info
Mary gets in a bit of trouble after work.
1.8k words
3.95
41.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizerd
lizerd
2 Followers

Mary stood outside the gate of the pool in the rapidly cooling air as the sun went down. She wrapped her arms around herself for warmth, as she looked around for her ride, which was, of course, nowhere to be seen. Her friend, Jennifer was supposed to pick her up after her shift working as a lifeguard this evening but apparently forgot all about it. It looked like Mary was going to have to walk home.

As she moved to pick up her bag a car drove into the parking lot and parked right up front. Finally! What took her so long? Mary thought as she moved toward the car only to realize that it was in fact not Jennifer like she had thought but some guy. The driver's side window rolled down and he stuck his head out and yelled "Are you guys still open? I wanted to swim laps!"

"No, we closed half an hour ago..."

"Then what are you still doing here?" the man inquired.

"Oh... Um, my ride is late," she replied.

"How far is your house from here?"

"Like three miles..."

"Let me give you a ride!" He said, "I don't want you to have to walk that far at night."

Mary paused. She had no idea who this guy was and it was kind of sketchy to get in a car with a total stranger, but how else was she going to get home? "Are you sure?" She asked, "I don't want you to have to go out of your way for me."

"Of course I'm sure," the man said, "It's not that far anyways."

"Ok," Mary replied and entered the car through the passenger side.

Mary gave the man her address and it turned out that he lived right across the street from her. On the drive they got into a rather in depth discussion about each other's lives. Mary told him all about how she got her first job as a lifeguard that summer at 18 which is why she couldn't drive herself home because she wasn't old enough to even have her own license yet. The man turned out to be a 28-year-old software developer named James. Before long they were idling in front of her house.

Mary looked in the driveway and there was no one home. She sighed heavily, "I think I'm locked out. What else could go wrong today?"

"If you want, you can come over to my place and wait until someone gets home," James said.

"God, I owe you big time."

"I'm sure we can figure something out," he said winking and almost hinting at something darker and causing an unusual heat to spread through Mary's body.

She shook off the strange feeling as James pulled his car into the driveway of his own house. As they walked inside he rested his hand in the small of her back guiding her through the door and she felt that strange heated feeling spreading out from the center of her stomach to the rest of her body. Mary stumbled a bit but caught herself before falling to the floor. "Sorry," she said her cheeks reddening from embarrassment, "I'm a bit clumsy."

James chuckled. "Don't worry about it," he said closing the door behind them. He then reached down to brush a piece of hair out of her face only causing her to blush more.

Mary could feel the same heated feeling coursing through her body, originating from between her legs. She looked back up at James only to see him leaning in as if to kiss her. Mary panicked then trying to back up only to be stopped in her tracks by the wall behind her. James engulfed her with his body, pressing her up against the wall and covering her mouth with his, inducing a small squeak of protest that was soon muffled by his kiss.

He gradually moved down her neck kissing and nibbling while running his hands all over her young body. Mary began to struggle against him, trying to free herself from his grasp. "Let me go," she protested quietly, "I want to go home."

"Your parents aren't back yet, Mary." He growled into her neck, "You don't have anywhere to go."

Mary continued to struggle against not only James but herself as well. She didn't want to admit to herself that she was actually enjoying the attention he was giving her body. She had never even kissed a boy before today much less felt the acute arousal he was instigating in her. She barely even knew the logistics of sex. But here she was, being felt up by a complete stranger and she couldn't do anything to stop him.

James backed ever so slightly to remove the shirt from Mary's lifeguard uniform and Mary saw her chance for escape. As he was pulling it over her head she slipped out from under his arms leaving him with only her shirt in her place. She quickly bolted for the door, but before she could even turn the handle she was hoisted into the air and flung over James' shoulder. "Oh no you don't," James said and he carried her deeper into the house.

"Let me go!" Mary yelled pounding her fists on his back.

"Am I going to have to gag you?" James asked as he flung her onto his bed.

Mary inhaled deeply preparing to scream at the top of her lungs when her breath was cut short by a red rubber ball being shoved into her open mouth. James climbed on top of her, pinning her arms below him and fastened the ball gag behind her head. "There we go, wouldn't want you disturbing the neighbors now would we?" James then grabbed both of her wrists pinning them to the bed above her head with one hand while he rummaged through the drawer of the bedside table with the other, eventually pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Once he locked her wrists into place he got up off of her admiring her tight young body encased in her lifeguard suit and a pair of tiny red shorts.

Mary searched wildly looking for an escape route but could find none. The only thing she could do was look up at James fearfully and await her fate.

James grabbed a pair of scissors and began to cut off the tiny red shorts. "You are such a little tease, Mary," he said as the scissors cut through one leg of the shorts. "I just can't help myself." James tossed what remained of the shorts to the side and climbed onto the bed prying Mary's legs open. She tried to keep her legs shut but his strength prevailed. He reached down to pull the bathing suit away from her pussy and with one snip of the scissors it was gone freeing her pussy to the room and the heated gaze of James.

The heated feeling of arousal from before was back, torturing Mary. She kept trying to fight it but no matter what she did she could not stop feeling incredibly turned on by James' treatment of her body. His hands roaming her body were driving her mad with lust and no matter how much she tried to fight him her body just kept betraying her.

James crawled on top of her once more taking her right nipple in his mouth. She let out a deep moan of pleasure, unable to hold it back any longer. James' eyes flitted up to hers making eye contact and he smiled an almost malicious smile letter her know that he had won this battle of sorts before returning to her breast with new fervor.

Meanwhile his hand had descended to her pussy. He brushed his fingertips lightly over the outside, eliciting a soft, barely audible sigh from Mary. He then spread the lips and began to gently explore causing her to tense with anticipation for what, she didn't know. His fingers eventually settled on the little button at the top of her pussy and began to flit back and forth over the top of it. Mary moaned from arousal spreading her legs farther apart willingly to give him access to the place that had never been touched by anyone besides her before.

As James continued to play with her something began to build inside of her stomach. Small at first, but the more he touched her the bigger the feeling grew. Mary, arched her back and tensed up her entire body and cried out with pleasure as she felt the heat explode inside of her, her pussy pulsing and throbbing as James continued rubbing her clit while she came for the first time.

Before she had a chance to recover however, James was already on top of her, unbuttoning his pants to pull out his erection. She was too dazed to even think of tying to stop when he positioned himself between her legs and began to slowly enter her. He was about halfway in and murmured, "Fuck, you're so tight," before slamming himself home into her virginal hole.

Mary cried out with pleasure, unable to form coherent words as he began to fuck her with abandon. James reached behind her head and unbuckled the gag, pulling it from her mouth only to replace it with his tongue. He fucked her with his mouth, his lips hard and demanding, as he fucked her with his cock. She writhed underneath him, her wordless cries begging for more and he happily obliged.

"What a good little whore," He growled in her ear, kissing his way down her neck. "Do you want to cum again?"

If Mary heard him, she made no indication of it. She was fully engrossed in the thick, pounding cock inside of her. James caught one of her nipples in his fingers and twisted, hard.

"That got your attention didn't it cunt," he said. She looked up at him fearful of more pain but somehow turned on by it even more. "I said, do you want to cum again you little whore?"

Mary's eyes began to plead for it before a word even left her mouth. "Please?" she begged quietly.

"Please, what?" James teased raising his eyebrows in feigned ignorance.

"P... Please, will you... will you make me cum again?" she said, slightly louder this time.

"Good girl," James said and immediately began fucking her harder, twisting the same nipple again.

Mary's second orgasm came crashing over her as she writhed and moaned underneath James. It seemed endless, the more he fucked her the more intense the orgasm became and soon James was on the edge of cumming himself. One final thrust sent him over the edge and he coated the inside of Mary's pussy with his seed marking her as his own.

James' orgasm eventually came to and end. He pulled her close to him wrapping his arms around her in a tight embrace and pulled out of her causing his seed to slowly seep out and onto her thigh. He looked down and made eye contact with her.

"You're mine now," he said to her. She lifted her eyes to his, silently agreeing.

lizerd
lizerd
2 Followers