The Lily Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommanors
tommanors
134 Followers

The tone and beauty of her naked flesh seemed different to me than it had ever appeared. There was something about the context of this moment that changed everything. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to rest the ends of my fingers as lightly as I could against the skin of my daughter.

The room was silent and it seemed as if everything had stopped. I switched off my thoughts as I watched and felt Lily's hand on my wrist as she moved my own hand towards her, pulling it slowly across the space between us until it rested on the skin of her thigh.

Her skin was soothing and full as I made contact. I held my touch against her.

We might have stayed like that forever, frozen in the strange atmosphere of what was happening until Lily drew my hand further upwards. As she did so she parted her legs just slightly, opening herself so that my hand trailed across her until it touched against the soft warmth of the neat white panties she was wearing.

I closed my eyes and spread my fingers against the fabric. I became aware of her hand on my neck again as she turned my face back to hers and we kissed once more.

I could feel the heat of her through the thin cotton and was aware of just the slightest force as she pressed herself to my touch. I ran my fingers up and over the line of her until my fingertips left that part of her and touched the line of skin at her waist.

As our kiss strengthened, I opened my hand and laid the flat of it on her stomach. My fingers inched down to where the waistband of her panties hugged her body. The energy and movement of her kiss told me that she welcomed my touch. It was her kiss that guided me. I stretched my fingers downwards and slipped them inside the waistband.

At first, I just let myself become accustomed to the strangely unfamiliar feel of this part of her. My fingers found where the blank skin gave way to the first strands of her soft hair. She pushed her own body up just a little to meet my touch and my fingers searched down to make contact with her slit.

She was wet to my touch. Just slightly but a definite trace of something as my fingers stroked over her.

It seems ridiculous, but it was the first point at which my mind acknowledged that this was exciting for her. It made me suddenly aware of the hardening of my penis as our kiss became more forceful and I pushed my flattened hand fully down against her.

I lightly pressed my hand to her and then drew my fingers upwards with just the slightest touch. I felt the wetness of her beginning to spread and grow against the flesh of my hand as I moved it over her.

My touch explored her as my instinct began to control my action. My fingers touched the apex of her opening and I rubbed my fingertips over the firmness of the area of her clitoris.

I had somehow now blocked out any other thought than just allowing myself to enjoy the feel of the movement of my fingers against her. As she pushed herself onto my hand just the very tips of first one and then another of my fingers entered her.

We broke our kiss again. We stayed like that, looking into each other's faces as I used my fingers to begin slowly and carefully teasing and fucking her.

I saw her mouth open slightly as she took the pleasure of what I was doing to her. The increasing lubrication between my fingers and her vagina allowed me to glide my fingers inside and out of her again with ease.

With each movement, I rubbed and pressed the area of her clit. She opened her legs a little more and watched what I was doing as I worked her.

This was what she wanted and I knew it now. For my part, I wanted her to feel the intensity of my touch and to see the need in her eyes as I stimulated her. It was that need that I craved.

After a while she reached down to gently but firmly move my hand away from her. Before I had time to register this change in the physical dynamic between us, I realised that she was ready to go further.

I was still sat on the edge of the bed and she moved to rest on her knees with her legs folded beneath her as she faced me.

She pulled the shirt she was wearing up over her head. It was so big on her that she didn't need to loosen the buttons. She simply drew it up and removed it by dragging it up and away from her.

Her body was beautiful.

Her breasts were perfect and I reached out to fold my hand across one of them, stunned at how stiff her nipples were to my touch.

Without pausing she reached to me. I watched her small delicate fingers as she unfastened the buttons of my shirt and drew it apart. She pressed her gentle hands against my chest and she stretched up to kiss me again. My hands now clasped the back of her head to push her mouth against me as I drank in the loveliness of this moment.

Then she moved her face down to press her lips against the naked skin of my chest. She was kissing the etching of her symbol on my body. Pressing her lips against the mark that, for me, had always signified how important and special she was in my life. Now it meant something even deeper and she seemed to want to confirm that by kissing it over and over again.

As she pressed her lips against my skin her hands moved down to try to unfasten my trousers. It was an awkward and slightly clumsy movement between us that maybe should have been the point at which I stopped her and stopped myself. But instead I took over.

I stood up, unfastening myself as I did so. She was kneeling on the bed so that her arms and body were perfectly positioned at my waist level. Her hands brushed over mine as she opened and pulled at my trousers and shorts, freeing my erection.

I felt the contact of her hand against my penis for the first time. She rested her fingers to me and moved them slowly over me causing me to shudder. The light movement of her index finger over the tip of my rigid cock caused me to tense in pleasure. She rested her hand completely around me and began gradual dragging movements in an act of tender masturbation as she looked up towards my face.

I could never have imagined this being real, even when I had fantasised about her. I was standing in front of my daughter who was masturbating me. It was wrong and deceitful, but it was the most incredibly erotic thing that had ever happened to me.

I let my mind slide into the luxury of this. Every time she made a downward stroke with her fingers and palm a gorgeous roll of sweetness reverberated through me. No man can ever touch himself like a woman can touch him. I was old enough to know that already of course, but what Lily was showing me was that no touch could ever be as stimulating as my daughter's touch.

She continued to work me with her hand in short actions and then moved her face to kiss the skin of my stomach as she did so. My face turned downwards and I watched her lower herself as her head sank down. For the first time I experienced a sudden surge of adrenalin as my beautiful daughter's lips brushed over me.

I closed my eyes momentarily as a strange emotion washed through my brain. My sweet girl was performing an act of fellatio on me. It shouldn't have felt this way but I wanted this and I loved the fact that she had chosen to do it.

Her tongue danced across the tip of my penis which was now soaked with the natural lubrication of the precum that was spreading over it. At first, she didn't take me inside of her mouth fully, but that simply made this even more enjoyable and exciting.

I rested both of my hands on her head as finally her lips opened slightly to take me inside of this most precious place.

I looked down at her and watched as the top of her swayed slightly. She began to take a little more of me inside as she created a slight sucking motion and she used her hand to glide me in and out of her mouth.

It was the delicate and nervous way that she did this that struck me most. I could sense her uncertainty and inexperience and it was that which made her action so erotic. Somewhere deep in her mind she had decided that she wanted to do this. She consciously chose to join me as we indulged our fantasy of incestuous sex in this way. She was the one that had made it real. We had met each other half way but she had chosen to do this and had reached out to take this.

That thought and understanding bit into me in a sweet mix of love and need. As gently and carefully as I could I used my hands to encourage the movement of her on me.

Then, when I knew the sensation was almost too much, I manoeuvred her head away from me, watching a she turned her face up at me. I could see the glisten of the silk like traces of my sperm on her lips and mouth and I lowered myself to hold her and press my lips to hers.

I laid her onto her back and she lay on the bed looking up at me. I removed my clothes maintaining eye contact with her as I did so. It's hard to describe how I felt. I loved her and wanted her to her feel that love. Her eyes and slight smile told me that she wanted this to happen and I knew there was no way back from where we were.

As I moved towards her my hand went to below her waist to push against the only clothing that was left between us. Her hands took control of this last little thing that we needed to do. It was her who pushed her own underwear down over her body and thighs. Then I felt the delicate touch of her fingers at the very base of my spine as she pulled me towards her and welcomed me between her legs.

I heard her gasp just slightly as my cock entered the tightness of her.

"I love you baby" I whispered as I moved myself inside of her.

At first I just stayed as we were, letting her absorb the feel of me. She wrapped her arms around my back in an embrace and I felt the softness of her hand on my neck and the touch of her lips on the side of my face.

"I love you too dad," she said. "I love you so much."

The pressure that I felt around me as I pressed myself inside of her was exquisite. With each slow thrust as I began to make love to her my whole body felt the freshness and beauty of her.

I knew immediately that this girl was the best fuck that I had ever had or was ever likely to have. The mental knowledge that she was my daughter wrapped itself around the incredible emotion of being inside of her. That fusion of thoughts and experience just made it better. It just made her a better fuck.

For a while I was gentle and slight. I was conscious of her youth and her sweet body and I wanted this to be tender and loving. My movements were steady and shallow as I screwed myself in and out of her, but the growing pleasure I felt with each new thrust was simply too much.

As I pushed a little more forcefully she responded with an obvious bucking of her hips against me. Her panting and occasional shocked gasp became more audible with each movement that I made and I couldn't be sure whether she was expressing pleasure or discomfort. That didn't matter to me now. The feeling of myself fucking her was too good to deny myself.

Through the confused mist of what was happening I heard her speaking to me. She told me that she loved me, that she wanted me and that I was hers.

She called me "dad" as she spoke. It was hearing her speak that word that pressed a trigger inside of me. I wanted that. I wanted to fuck my daughter and I wanted her to let me. I must have always wanted it, but it was only now that I let myself take in fully the craving inside of me that it was satisfying.

It was her speaking that word that made me want to fill her. Any rational thoughts of safety or the consequences of our unprotected sex were meaningless. My brain, my heart and my body wanted this to be complete. In a few short movements I released myself and felt her body jerk beneath me as the first beautiful shock of my orgasm passed through me.

We both lay perfectly still afterwards.

Not touching, just lying perfectly still side by side. My mind emptied for a while until the realisation of what I had done came flooding in.

I reached to touch her and she responded by wrapping herself around me and pressing her kiss to the tattoo on my skin as she told me again that she loved me and that she belonged to me.

She was perfect and this was perfect.

tommanors
tommanors
134 Followers
12