The Limo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at each other in the mirror. My chin was now resting just below her shoulder and her pussy let out a loud squishy sounding release of air when I pulled out. Pussy fart. We both began to laugh. "Quite a mess we made." I said looking around at the big puddle of piss on the floor. I moved back away from her and pulled the condom off of me. My cock was covered in sperm. She had refastened her bra and turned around to face me pushing her skirt back down and buttoning her suit jacket.

"Wow" she said. "I never had that happen before. Sorry" she said looking at the puddle of urine. She noticed my cock glistening with cum and the rubber in my hand. "You're all messy" she said. "Let me help you" and once again she dropped to her knees sucking my cock and licking the cum off of it. She took my balls into her mouth and sucked them clean. She lifted my cock with one hand and kind of sucked and licked the base of my slowly softening shaft. "There all clean" she said and stood back up smiling.

I bent down and pulled up my soaking pants. When she saw my pants she laughed a deep throaty chuckle with her head kind of thrown back. Did I mention her hat was in the middle of the piss puddle? It was a good thing it was leather. She had picked it up and was rinsing it in the sink. I through the used rubber in the garbage and picked up my wallet out of the sink. I looked like I had had some kind of incident with lots of liquid. My shirt was soaked with sweat and my pants looked as though I had worn them into a shower stall and my left shoe squished when I walked.

Shit now I had to pee again. "Amy I have to pee again" I said.

"You're on your own this time soldier. I'll be in the car" she said and walked out of the bathroom giving her ass a little extra shake and jiggle as she went out the door. Damn what a woman. I stood in the puddle of piss and used the urinal, washed my hands and was heading to the limo when my phone rang. I could see from the number that it was Aimee from work.

"Hey baby" I said when I answered.

"Chris I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to see you tonight. I'm snowed in and the roads are closed. They've issued a blizzard alert and are asking people to stay off of the roads."

"That can't be good" I said. "I'm still about 25 miles from home stopped at a rest stop."

"Maybe you should just stay in the car until they clear the roads" she said. "It's supposed to stop snowing in the next hour or two."

"Hmmm, I don't know I'll just have to see how bad the roads are. This really sucks I really wanted to meet you."

"Yeah. Me too" she said. "Someday soon we'll meet. You don't even know what I look like."

"That doesn't matter. As long as you don't have one eye or a hook or some disfiguring skin disease I think I'll be okay with it."

"Look I have to go."

"Okay hope to see you soon" I replied.

"I can't wait." She said. I hung up and made my way out the doors of the rest stop. It was like a ghost town. There was only one other person in the building and that was the guy in the little glass cage of the gas station convenience store. It sure was snowing. There was about 6 inches of unplowed snow covering the rest area as I made my way to the Limo. Amy saw me coming and got out of the car sloshing through the snow to open the door for me.

"I don't think we should drive in this until it stops and they have cleared the roads" she said to me.

"You're probably right."

"Can you open the trunk I need to get some dry clothes on?"

"Sure right away." She went back and got my bag out of the trunk and pushed it into the passenger area of the limo.

"Care to join me in the back?" I asked.

"I'm not really supposed to do that" she said smiling.

"What are you going to do sit in the front by yourself for 5 hours?"

"Well as long as you don't tell my boss I guess it would be okay."

"Are you kidding you are going to get the best tip you ever had for this ride and I will be sure to tell you're boss how professional you were." I said and we both hopped into the back passenger area.

She sat in the dark leather seat across from me. Her legs were parted and I could see the blond hairs along the slit of her pussy staring out at me. She smiled and spread her legs open a little wider. Her labia parted slightly and I could see the pinkness of her vagina. "I thought you were going to change" she said and winked at me as she spread her legs wider exposing more of herself. I opened my suitcase and brought out a clean, or almost clean, pair of Levi's and a clean tee shirt and a pair of socks. I took off my shirt and then my shoes and socks. I unbuckled my belt and stripped down. The leather seat was cold on my ass and back. I looked across at Amy who was slowly rubbing her clit. Her legs were spread wide and I could see the pink opening of her vagina. I could also see the brown eye of her asshole due to the way she had sunk down in her seat.

She was watching me as she stroked and rubbed herself. "You look good like that" she said looking at my crotch. I was having a strange swelling reaction and my cock was once again growing hard.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said as I began to stroke my slowly stiffening cock. The way that she was sitting put a strain on her legs and I could see the muscles in her thigh flex as she moved up and down rubbing her clit. I was stroking myself and growing steadily harder, she put a finger in her pussy and then moved it to her mouth sucking her own juices from her fingers.

She moved her hand back down to her pussy and began to finger herself again. She was dragging her juices down to her asshole and rubbing them in. "Do you want to see me fuck my own ass?" She asked as she kept making a trail from her pussy to her asshole with her fingers, slowly wetting her asshole with what looked to be a clear fluid.

"Yes I do."

"Do you like watching me do this?" she asked.

"Yes. You are so fucking hot you're driving me crazy" I said still stroking myself. She took her index finger and slowly pushed it up her own asshole. Oh God that was exciting. I was as hard as I was going to get now and the clear fluid leaking from the head of my dick as I was stroking myself lubricated the shaft of my hard cock. Her finger began to slide in and out of her asshole and with her other hand she was rubbing her clit and every so often sticking a finger into her pussy. Her jacket was still closed and I wanted to see her tits. I moved over beside her on the seat. I couldn't see the finger in her ass anymore only the hand playing with her pussy. My cock stood at the ready, straight up in the air. I unbuttoned her jacket and undid the clasp of her bra. She sat up and I took off her jacket. She had to stop playing with herself during this operation and she pulled her leather bra off and laid it on top of her jacket. The only clothes she had on was the skirt which was now rolled up around her waist. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it I rolled sideways and began to kiss her. She met my kiss and raised me a tongue. A long strong tongue. Her lips were soft and velvety and her tongue forced its way deep into my mouth overpowering my own tongue. She tasted sweet. I sucked on her tongue trying to get it further into my own mouth. She was stroking me harder now and my dick was kind of against her thigh.

I had my own hand in her crotch and was once again fingering the golden pussy. Oh God the feeling of her hand stroking me was really getting to me and the feel of her hot wetness on my fingers was also driving me crazy. "Uh we may have a problem I'm out of rubbers"

"I don't care fuck my ass." She said. That was when I noticed that she was sitting on one of her hands and she had two or three fingers shoved up her own ass. She turned over and onto her hands and knees her stomach on the leather seat and I once again knelt behind her. I slid my cock into her pussy. It was juicy and wet still or again and began moving in and out trying to lube myself up.

I pulled out of her pussy and positioned the head of my cock at her asshole. It was open a half inch or so and kind of looking back at me. Her fingers had already loosened he asshole enough so that I slid easily into her. It was tight, tighter than her pussy but it was still warm and inviting. I began sliding in and out of her fucking her in the ass and she began fucking back. She was shoving her ass back at me in opposition to my forward stroke and I didn't feel I could hold out very long as her ass was awesome. It was large and firm, not fat just big and bouncy and it jiggled when I shoved my way into her. "That's it lover fuck my ass. Shove that hot cock into my ass. Fuck my ass! Harder please fuck my ass hard I want to feel you come in my ass." She was moaning and kind of whispering to herself and rubbing her clit with one hand. I could feel my balls slapping against her fingers when she slid them into her sopping cunt. I slapped her ass with my right hand hard enough to leave a hand print. She yelped when I slapped her. "Oh that's it slap my ass." So I did. "Fuck my ass harder." Okay I thought as I slammed as hard as I possibly could into her. The bone of my pelvis was hitting against the bones of her pelvis and my cock was in no mans land up her ass. It felt hot and tight and I could feel myself going over the edge.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm coming! Oh yeah that's it, that's it." I didn't have a lot of cum left but what I had I shot into her ass and I kept up my motion. I could feel my cock shooting cum deep into her ass with every forward thrust I shot some more. Oh God! Oh God! What a fucking feeling that was. She loved it I don't know how it felt to her but she must have felt my cock jumping around and slamming into her as I came. She must have felt my hot sperm shooting into her ass. How could she not? She never lost the rhythm she just kept shoving that ass back and I gave her another good smack on the right cheek.

It felt kind of wrong, but it felt so good I thought "What the fuck?" and gave it another good smack just to watch it jiggle. Unfortunately I was pretty spent and going limp. I pulled out of her ass and flipped her over. I pulled her hand from her pussy and began to eat her out. I started at her ass and kind of licked up. This wasn't the greatest idea I ever had because I kind of got a bunch of my own cum as it leaked out of her asshole. "What the fuck?" I thought "If she can eat it so can I." So I went back to her asshole and began sucking up my own cum and her ass juice. I was shoving my tongue up her ass and kind of sucking cum out of it at the same time.

She must have liked it because she was saying "Oooowww that's good fuck my ass with your tongue. Suck that cum from my ass. I can feel it dripping out. Are you sucking your cum? Do you like that lover? Do you?" She said. It was pretty funky and I have to admit I wasn't crazy about the taste. It was bitter and kind of nutty but I managed to get a bunch in my mouth. I moved up and kissed her pushing the gooey mess with my tongue into her mouth. She didn't miss a beat and just swallowed it down. Oh my God what a woman!

I began kissing her tits going from nipple to nipple and fingering the golden puss with my other hand. I slowly worked my way down her body kissing, licking and sucking my way back to her pussy. I was now fingering her pussy with 3 fingers; I went for 4 "What the hell?" I thought. I am going to fist fuck her. I shaped my fingers into like a cone shape and slowly squeezed it into her pussy. Jesus it was a tight fit.

"What the fuck are you doing to me? It feels like your putting your whole hand up me."

"Exactly" I said. Once I got to the wrist I made my hand into a fist inside her vagina. I began to pump in and out and rotating my hand filling her completely. I began to finger her ass with my other hand. Two fingers right up the pooper. I began licking her clit, then sucking it between my teeth and flicking it with my tongue. It was kind of an uncomfortable position because my hands were so close together. I could feel my fingers rubbing against the wall separating her ass and vagina.

My hand in her pussy was rubbing her G spot with my knuckles. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy fuckin' shit!" She exclaimed and began to convulse. Her legs shot straight out and I could see and feel her stomach and vagina contracting around my hand. Her asshole tightened so tight I thought my fingers would be stuck in her ass. She grabbed my head and kind of half pulled her self upright kind of flinging herself around like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Her eyes kind of rolled up into her head and she fell back onto the leather seat as I pulled my hands out from her pussy and ass her legs relaxed over my shoulders. "Holy shit Chris that was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had." She said. She looked spent and kind of like a large and lovely cat all relaxed and deflated. The limo reeked of sex.

I was kind of wondering how we would get the smell out of the interior. I climbed up on the seat next to her and she turned her body sideways with her ass facing my front. I reached an arm around her and just held her close. A breast in my hand and kissed the back of her neck ever so gently. "My God you are awesome." I said to her."You are strong and sexy and beautiful and perfect in so many different ways."

"Well Mr. you ain't so bad yourself. I love your shoulders and your strong arms. Your chest isn't bad either and your cock is the perfect size." Well I have to tell you hearing the cock thing is always good for a guy's ego so I just shut up and took all the compliments that I could while slowly relaxing into her. The next thing I new we both waking up and trying to see out of the snow covered window. Shit what time was it? I wondered.

I think we were both having the same thought because Amy woke up and said "Shit."

Then she began to get dressed. I did too. The car had been running for hours and I hoped we would have enough gas to make it to my house. Amy had her bra and jacket back on and she smoothed her skirt down over her thighs. I had pulled my pants and shirt on and was putting on clean socks and my still pissed in left shoe. Ooow that was cold. Amy opened the door and got out. It was dark and cold out but it had stopped snowing and we could see that the snow plows had been through. It looked to be around 3 in the morning which meant I would be home shortly.

Amy cleaned the snow off the limo getting her skirt and jacket wet in the process. She looked very sexy cleaning the front window. I was kind of camped out at the dividing window between the driver and passenger watching her short skirt rise up as she brushed off snow from the front window. You could just see the bottom part of her ass cheek and it looked very good from my angle. We could hear snow plows rumbling by on the highway and a line of three blasted through the rest area clearing a path at the pumps and out again to the road.

Amy got in and kind of shivered. She looked kind of uncomfortable and wet. "I have clothes you can wear when we get to my house if yours are wet."

"I don't know" she said. "I've broken every rule they told me about with you on this trip. Not that I'm complaining this was the best fare I've ever had, but I may still get fired."

"What can I do to help?"

"I don't know lets just play it by ear. Hey, what about the woman from work you were going to meet?"

"Oh she called before and canceled because of the weather I'm going to have to meet her some other time, but on the plus side I did meet you."

"That's true. I wouldn't mind seeing you again" she said.

"Same here." Did I mention she was driving while we were talking? "You know where I live?" I asked.

"GPS" she said. "I know exactly where you live."

Before I knew it we were pulling into my driveway. It seemed that Walt my plow guy had already been through. "Do you want some dry clothes maybe a quick shower?" I asked her.

"What the hell." She said "Why not. In for a penny in for a pound." I wasn't sure what that meant but it sounded good. Amy parked the car and turned it off after popping the trunk. I grabbed my suitcase and got out of the passenger section and went to open my front door. I fumbled with my key, Amy stood behind me with my suit bag kind folded over her arm. I pushed the door open and my dog Bullseye came running out tail wagging. He ran over and sniffed Amy in the crotch his cold wet noise right in her slit. "Down boy." She laughed pushing his white head and black noise away from her crotch. Bullseye proceeded to run around the front yard frolicking and rolling in the snow. He was watering a couple of bushes as I led her inside and walked over to the thermostat and turned it up to 72 as I had left it set at 65 while I was gone. My neighbor Bill had been feeding Bullseye and letting him out in the back yard in the morning and back into the house at night.

"That's my dog Bullseye" I said.

"I kind of figured that."

"Just throw that bag on the couch. I'll show you where the shower is."

"We could both shower together and save water" she said.

"I must be slipping" I thought. "That should have come from my mouth not hers."

Part 2 to follow

12