The Limo Ch. 1

Story Info
Guy has first big job, with Britney Spears.
1.7k words
4.38
60.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Josh and I am a limo driver for a company in California. I'm about 6'3" and pretty well built for having as lazy a job that I do, but in High School my main concern was sports, and since I was good, but not great, that didn't leave much in the way of colleges. So I became a limo driver.

It's bad at all though actually, it pays decent, especially when you start to get into some of the higher profile customer. After you do a couple of graduations and weddings and things of that sort, and get a couple of recommendations, soon you're on your way to bigger and better things. Which was where I was headed in this story.

It was my first big job, and what a big one it was. Britney Spears had just put on a concert in Sacramento, my job was to pick her up and take her to her nice hotel on the outskirts of the town. Usually they tell you not to talk to the celebrity unless they talk to you, but I was sure this wouldn't be so easy, either that or I would be to star struck to say anything even if she wanted me to.

I arrived at the back entrance of the arena at about 11:15, an hour after the concert was over and all the media who knew about the back entrance had left since it was too late to get something for their nightly news. About five minutes after I got their Britney walked out.

If humanly possible she is hotter in person then when you see her on TV, or in magazines or videos. She was only about 5'3", which made her beautiful perky tits look even bigger. Her blonde hair was down and she had a little shake in her walk.

All she had on was a tight little pink tube top and a short jean skirt. It seemed to take forever before she got to the car and I opened the door for her. She smiled at me and said hi, I responded with a nice to meet you and closed the door behind her and walked back to the driver's side and got in.

As soon as I got in I looked back at my hott passenger. I couldn't believe I was giving her a ride, It was about 30 minutes to her hotel and I'm sure this would be the greatest 30 minutes of my life if I just got to look at her. Little did I know I would do much more then that.

I must have been staring a little bit because Britney looked up and caught my eye and smiled. "So, next stop my hotel, right?"

This snapped me out a little bit, "Uh, yeah you got it, I'm Josh by the way, and I won't bother to ask your name."

She laughed a little and said, " Yeah that's good because I think I might be to tired to tell you."

I turned back around and started up the car, as we began our trip to her hotel. We had been driving about 5 minutes in silence and I was beginning to think that this job could get quite boring even if the passengers were extremely hot when Britney spoke up. " Hey, you wouldn't mind if I changed my clothes would you, I had time to change my bottom but this leather tube top can be quite uncomfortable."

My jaw dropped about a foot, but then I realized that I wouldn't be seeing any of it because I would have to close up the screen, and I was even a little bit disappointed because I'm sure she couldn't put anything on more revealing then what she already had.

"Yeah, sure." I responded and I reached up to close the window to the back.

"Oh, no, don't worry about it just no peaking." She giggled and waved for me to turn around, reluctantly I did. But I couldn't help looking up at the rear view mirror for a little peak. I looked just in time to see her reach behind herself, undo her tube top, take it off, and throw it to the side.

Her tits bounced out and they were absolutely beautiful. Almost a perfect shape and probably an upper C or lower D cup I was in heaven. Her nipples were pink and a good size but not too big. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a white tank top, and I smiled at the thought that she wouldn't be wearing a bra. She lifted up her arms to pull her tank top on, causing her breasts to reach perfect perkiness. She had pulled it over her face and just then looked up and saw me looking in the rear view mirror. Man, did I think I was screwed.

The tanktop still hadn't made it over her tits and was siting on top of them. She caught my eye and moved forward into the front. She leaned in over the seat towards me and whispered in a VERY sexy voice, " I thought I said no peeking," Then she smiled sexily at me and looked down. Immediately she spotted my huge hard on and her eyes widened. Then she said something I will never forget.

" Well, I wouldn't want to start a reputation of blue-balling all of my limo drivers now would I?" with that she moved all the way to the front and got down on her knees next to the steering wheel.

Then she unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. She moved her little hands up to the top of my boxers pulling them down slowly, until finally my already fully erect 7 inches popped out. She grabbed onto it and looked at it for a little while, then she looked up at me and smiled and kissed the top of it.

Slowly she slid her mouth down over my head and took it all in. Then she came back up, slowly she started to speed up the pace. Her tongue swirling around my head every time up, her hot mouth taking in my entire cock, I was in heaven.

By this time I was having a little trouble driving, and I couldn't help every once in awhile looking down and seeing her beautiful sexy eyes looking back up at me as she worked my cock. She started to go really fast and I moaned a little as I could tell I was just about ready to cum. Then Britney pulled out, smiled at me and started to jack me off.

I was so aroused already that I started to cum after just a few strokes and cum squirted everywhere. First, onto her tank top which was sitting on top of her breasts, then down a little all over her tits. She aimed my cock up more and the next blasts landed all over her face getting her a nice little coating, one squirt even landed in her hair.

After that, I thought we were done, and really I had no complaints. I mean c'mon I had just gotten oral sex from possibly the hottest and most famous woman on the face of the earth. But, to my pleasure, Britney had other plans.

When she knew I was done she pulled off her tank top which was now soaked in my cum and climbed on top of my lap and sat down. "So, how was that?" she asked.

"It was incredible," I answered back, not believing I was having this conversation with Britney Spears.

She giggled at me, "Well if you have that much trouble driving when it's incredible, then maybe you should pull over now because now the real fun begins!" With that she stood up and turned around, blocking my view of the road with her tight little ass. Loving the view, but still not wanting to lose my job if I got into a crash I pulled the car to the side of the road since we we're now on a highway towards the outside of Sacramento and it was plenty dark.

Slowly she unbuttoned her jean skirt and slid it down over her ass right in front of my face, my dick once again jumped to attention. She was wearing a white lacy thong, and once the skirt was off she again slowly peeled that off too, leaving her hott ass right in front of my face.

Then the completely naked Britney Spears turned around, climbed onto my lap and slowly slid my dick into her beautiful, wet, tight, bald pussy. It felt so incredibly good, and she moaned slightly as she lowered herself on. Then she picked up the pace as she rode me harder and harder. I took a hold on her ass and guided her up and down. Her tits were bouncing in my face with ever thrust and I moved one hand from her ass onto her tit and squeezed it and massaged her nipples.

Pretty soon, we were going at an incredible pace and she was moaning so loud, and the car was shaking so fast, I was afraid that a car would stop to see what was happening. She was really yelling out now, " Ohhhhhh, Josh, mmmm, you are the best limo driver ever, God, I love your cock, O God!!"

I wasn't sure how long I could hold out but I wanted to wait at least until she came luckily I didn't have to wait to long. Her body started to shake and she sped up even more as I felt her juices start to pour out. Then she let out one last time, "Ohhhhh, God, baby I'm cummmming."

Her juices poured out everywhere and her pussy contracted even tighter around my dick, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I shot my load deep into her pussy. It was the greatest orgasm I had ever had.

Finally, we started to slow down and she pulled herself off of me and collapsed into the seat next to me. She sighed, and then smiled at me. " I guarantee your getting my recommendation!!"