The Limo Ride

Story Info
A ride in a limousine turns erotic.
1.3k words
4
15.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arrangements were as follows. I was going to pick you up around 7, we were going to head to dinner, and then take a limo ride around town just to feel special. Little did I know, how special that night would be.

I had set everything up. Rented the limo, got a nice suit, made reservations at a nice restaurant, and bought the roses. I wanted everything to be perfect. You and I had grown very close in a short time, and I wanted to give you this night as a thank you, and a reminder how much I cared for you, and what you meant to my life. The driver, a young man who was rather handsome picked me up at 6:30 and we headed for your place. The limo had everything...phone, TV, refrigerator stocked with champagne and other goodies, a sun roof, and one very important thing...privacy. There was a tinted window separating the passenger area from the driver, and the controls for it were in the back.

When we got to your house, the driver opened my door, and I headed up to greet you. When you answered the door, I was stunned. You were wearing a short black dress, that came halfway up your thighs, black thigh-highs, and black pumps. I was blown away at how gorgeous you were. I stammered a hello, and gave you the roses. You looked at them, and gave me a deep kiss. You set them inside, and we headed off, the driver shutting the door behind us.

Once we were going, you mentioned to me about the driver's looks, and was surprised when I agreed with you. At that point, it was hard to have a logical conversation with you because my attention was focused on your succulent legs. The dress had ridden up, and exposed the tops of your stockings, and the creamy whiteness of your delicious thighs. I immediately developed a raging hard-on, which you quickly noticed. You began to torture me by allowing the dress to ride higher and higher, to the point when I realized you weren't wearing any panties.

When you heard a soft little moan escape my lips, you smiled your wicked little smile and asked me if I saw something I liked. I cleared my suddenly dry throat, and was able to croak out a yes. You then proceeded to sit on my lap, giggling as you ground your sumptuous ass into my hard cock teasingly. The limo came to a sudden stop, and when the driver opened the door, you were still giving me an impromptu lap dance. You leapt off of me, with a devilish giggle and grabbed my hand, leading me into the restaurant.

Throughout dinner, you made it clear that your thoughts were not entirely on eating. Sitting across from me, you allowed your foot to massage my throbbing cock, keeping me distracted the whole time. As we were being served desert, you had me come over to your side, and sit next to you. I was beyond the ability to put up a fight at this time, and meekly did as you asked. You began to eat your sweet treat, but when I picked up a fork to try mine, you reached over, slapped my hand lightly, and grabbed it. You forced it between your legs, telling me that this would be my desert. I was going nuts with desire, my entire being seemed to become focused in the head of my cock.

My fingers found your wet pussy, and with a little suggestive movement by you, I began to stroke your now hard clit. You let me finger you almost to the point of making you come, but just when you were ready to, you took my hand away. You told me to lick my fingers, and I did. You then took my fingers, stuck them in your mouth, and began to suck away the last remnants of your desire. You then took your hand, and began to lightly stroke my rock hard cock through my pants, forcing my breath to come in quick gasps. You then removed your hand, and told me it was time to go.

When we got back into the limo, you asked if there was something that I wanted. I was almost at the point of begging you, when the driver asked where we wanted to go next. I hurriedly told him to drive around, destination be damned. I just wanted to go for a ride. When the window went back up, you looked into my eyes, and told me that you were going to give me the ride of my life. Smiling into my eyes, our lips came together in a kiss that betrayed our desire. Your tongue forced it's way into my mouth, snaking past my lips, and searching out my own tongue with a passion that weakened me. I felt like all the control of the muscles in my body leave, as your soft lips sucked on first my tongue, and then my lips.

You reached your hand between my legs and began to massage my cock again, giggling when it throbbed in unison with my heartbeat. You took down my zipper, and reached inside my pants, freeing my raging hard-on. You began to stroke it, soft and tender at first, then speeding up, taking me almost to the point of orgasm. Then all of the sudden you stopped.

You let go of me, and sat back down beside me, telling me that I would get nothing unless I asked for it specifically. I began to beg you to kiss it, touch it, whatever, just finish what you started. You leaned over me, kissed the tip of my cock, licked the head, and looked up at me, asking if this is what I wanted. When I groaned out a yes, you went back to sucking my cock. I could feel the suction of you hot, wet mouth, and it was driving me crazy. Your tongue swirled over every inch of my cock, licking and caressing it, making love to it with your mouth. I stopped you before I came, raising you back up, and lifting your dress over your pussy.

I attacked your dripping pussy with my mouth, licking and sucking your now swollen pussylips, and letting my teeth nibble on your engorged clit. You stopped me just as you were about to come, telling me that you wanted to feel my cock inside of you. You sat down on my cock, your back to my chest, as I felt myself sinking so deep inside your wet pussy. We began to build up a rhythm, and the back seat was filled with a chorus of our moans and groans. You then surprised me by taking the controls to the window that separated us from the driver and lowering it.

I stopped my movements in shock, but you kept bouncing on me, groaning and moaning. I saw the driver looking back at us, surprised by what he saw, but I could tell that he was turned on. I whispered this into your ear, licking it at the same time. This knowledge seemed to send you over the edge, and your cries of ecstasy filled the limo. The convulsions of your spasming pussy sent me over the edge, my climax ripping through my body, send white hot spurts of cum deep inside of you. This sent you off into another climax, and it felt like your pussy was trying to milk my spewing cock of all of its juices. I cried out in fabulous pleasure, and then it was over.

You raised the window back up, got off of me, turned around, and kissed me. We stayed in a mind-blowing kiss for what seemed like eternity, then you thanked me for a perfect evening.