The Lindy Series Ep. 07: Lindy's Toy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever seen one of those used?" Clara asked, grinning widely.

"Well, if the video's I've seen are any indication, they are a penis replacement." Lindy said, still studying the unit.

"I wouldn't say that exactly," Helen commented lightheartedly, "Nothing can replace a good penis. However, if used properly, it can definitely take your mind off the fact you're not playing with the real thing!"

"It seems real enough to me!" Lindy said, giggling as she put the dildo to her crotch and pretended to jack off with it.

"Oh, it's passable, but I can tell the difference; besides if really wanted to see the real thing, I'm hoping a certain someone would be willing to let me be a peeping Helen?" Helen laughed, winking at Clara.

The obvious flirt from Helen broke through Clara's conflicted state of arousal and instantly switched her libido into overdrive. While Lindy put down the dildo in favor of the cock sleeve, Clara gave Helen the 'cum fuck me' look and opened her robe just enough to let Helen see her penis begin to swell as it lay against her thigh.

Unaware of the flirtation going on between Helen and Clara, Lindy was still amused with examining each of the sex toys; eventually picking up Clara's small vibrator.

"Why do you have one of these, Clara?" Lindy said, holding up the plastic vibrator.

"I do still have a vagina, Sweetie. It might not be as beautiful as yours or Helen's, but it still feels good to play with it!"

"What do you mean it's not beautiful?" Helen and Lindy said, almost in unison.

"It's rather small and doesn't really see the light of day much. I much prefer playing with my 'other' parts." Clara replied, winking at Lindy.

Lindy grinned and picked up Helen's twelve inch dildo again.

"And I have a hard time believing you can even fit this thing all the way in!" Lindy exclaimed, putting the head tip of the dildo against her crotch as if to shove it in.

"Believe me Honey; I've been known to get that all the way inside me." Helen said seductively.

"I don't believe it! I demand a demonstration," Lindy said, grinning and falling back on the couch; clearly lusty with the thought of watching Helen impale herself with the sizeable dildo.

"If you insist," said Helen in her best Mae West impression; standing and opening her robe.

Helen let her robe fall open to reveal the fact that she wore nothing underneath. Helen's smoothly shaved muff and bountiful breasts quickly got the attention of both Lindy and Clara. Sitting back on the couch, Helen lifted her right leg and placed in on the couch where the couch angled to form the 'L' shape.

As Clara stared at Helen's breasts, she covered her semi-firm erection with her hand, feeling it quickly inflate to become a solid, throbbing pole that begged for attention.

"I volunteer to help with the demonstration!" Clara blurted out, almost startling Lindy and Helen.

Helen again winked at Clara, and held out the dildo to her. Clara quickly rose from her spot on the couch to grab it; her rigid member bouncing in front of her as she moved. Lindy's gaze was locked on the impressive erection as she moved to stand beside Helen.

"Since were demonstrating things," Helen said, rising from the couch and removing her robe, "I'd like to also demonstrate a new position," she finished, returning to the couch in a kneeling position facing the kitchen.

Clara also removed her robe, revealing both her own nudity beneath and the full length of her fully engorged, majestic womanhood.

Clara grinned wickedly at Lindy and spoke in a low, sultry voice, "This is called 'doggy style', Sweetness."

With that, Helen spread her knees apart giving Lindy and Clara a clear view of her very aroused labia. Clara kneeled behind Helen to gently massage her mound and spread the swollen lips. Using the tip of the dildo, Clara spread Helen's quickly growing wetness over the lips and down to Helen's throbbing clit. After a few moments, Helen moaned as Clara slowly inserted the dildo.

Lindy's eyes widened and her heart raced as she watched Clara insert inch after inch of the dildo into Helen. Lindy's breathing became labored and her arousal caused her clit to steadily inflate until it caused a small tent to form in the front of her pajama bottoms.

Clara, hearing Lindy breathing harder, glanced back at her and noticed the tent created by her lady boner.

"You should probably ditch the PJ's, Love, I think they're just getting in your way now." Clara whispered, grinning and winking at Lindy.

Lindy removed her pajamas and sat back down with her knees spread wide. She stared at the scene before her and absentmindedly stroked her own throbbing erection.

"God I wish that were real," Helen moaned, bending her back and sticking her muff as far into the air as she could.

Clara's lust for Helen burned behind her eyes as she steadily guided the dildo in and out of Helen's completely open pussy.

"I'd love to help you with that...if Lindy is okay with it," Clara said in a husky voice that betrayed her true desire, while again looking back at Lindy.

Helen lazily lifted her head and also looked back at Lindy for acknowledgement. Lindy's expression was not one of shock, but rather of anticipation. Lindy had only seen intercourse in porn videos, so the thought of seeing it happen in real life was exhilarating. Glancing at Helen, then back at Clara, Lindy nodded her approval.

Clara rose to her feet as if she'd been shot from a gun. Gently removing the dildo, she placed it on the coffee table and moved to stand directly behind Helen. In that position, Lindy couldn't see anything but Clara's backside, so she moved up enough to make sure nothing would be hidden from view. Lindy watched in complete rapture as Clara rubbed her glans on Helen's very wet pussy. Clara's right hand held the base of her shaft, and her left was on Helen's hip as her glans parted Helen's moist labia and entered Helen.

"Oh, my God..." Helen said under her breath, letting Clara know she was giving Helen exactly what she was craving.

Slowly, Clara advanced then withdrew her shaft making sure it was properly lubricated before going any deeper. Between Helen's natural wetness and the pre-cum steadily flowing from Clara glans, there was nothing slowing Clara's progress. She reveled in the feeling of Helen's vagina as it wrapped tightly around her throbbing womanhood; her eyes closed as she felt the stirring in her loins that signaled her desire for release.

Deeper she went with each slow stroke, eliciting a steady series of moans from Helen. Within a short time, Clara had twelve inches inside Helen; desperately wanting to bury the last three inside, and feel Helen's silky smooth labia against the base of her cock.

Feeling herself hit Helen's cervix, Clara leaned toward Helen and softly groaned, "Can you take any more, Hon?"

Helen nodded her head and Clara continued to push herself into Helen. Lindy, who had been lightly stroking her extremely engorged and throbbing clit, was so amazed at how deep Clara had gotten, she almost forgot to keep stroking herself when Clara asked if she could go further.

With Helen's consent, Clara pushed past the barrier. Helen took a sharp breath as the organ gained entrance to Helen's uterus, but sighed as Clara continued. At last, the full length of Clara's shaft was buried inside Helen; one of Helen's most powerful fantasies now being fulfilled. With short strokes, Clara began pumping herself in and out of Helen's pussy. Each time Clara would hilt her massive rod, Helen would let out a deep moan that resonated with both Lindy and Helen. Clara increased her pace as the need for release became urgent.

"Oh God...that feels so good..." Helen groaned with pleasure.

After a few short minutes, Helen's regular moans became faster and more frantic. Clara's own panting had grown hoarse as she felt the pressure in her loins increasing.

With a sudden wail, Helen raised her head, "Aaaaahhhhh! Clara! You're making me cum!"

Helen's pussy began contracting, sending waves of pleasure along Clara's shaft. Between this and Helen's primal cry, Clara lost any hope of being able to hold out until after Helen had finished cumming. She felt a massive collection of girl cum surge forth as her entire shaft swelled and began to flex powerfully inside Helen's still convulsing loins.

"Oh fuck! Helen, I can't pull out soon enough! I'm gonna cum!

Lindy's own orgasm, which had been sitting on the edge for several minutes, was pushed over the edge hearing Clara was about to cum. Memories of past orgasmic encounters with Clara flooded into her mind and she replayed her favorite scenes of the past as she came.

"ohmygodcumming..." Lindy slurred her words as she came, watching the base of Clara's rigid member flex as girl cum began racing down its length.

Helen, Clara, and Lindy all cried out together as Clara delivered a prodigious amount of girl cum from the tip of her mighty erection deep into Helen's womb. Helen could feel every flex of Clara's shaft and the warmth of its treasure as it collected inside her. The intensity of her own orgasm was beyond anything she expected as her slick walls continued to constrict around Clara's massive organ.

After a few moments, each woman's orgasm began to subside. Deep sighs were heard from Clara and Lindy. From Helen, the sound of muffled sobs could be heard as she buried her face into the cushions.

Slowly and gently, Clara retreated from the depths of Helen's loins. Helen, for the most part, remained motionless, save for the gentle trembling caused by her weeping. Both Clara and Lindy snuggled up next to her for closeness and comfort.

After a short time, Helen stopped crying and slowly rose from the couch. Donning her robe, she gracefully seated herself on the couch and folded her hands in her lap. Lindy and Clara followed suit, but sat back down next to Helen, each taking and holding one of Helen's hands.

"Are you ok?" Lindy asked, laying her head on Helen's shoulder.

"Oh, I'm just fine Honey," Helen replied, stroking Lindy's hair, "It's just been a long time since I felt that way and it just brought back some wonder, and painful memories."

Clara instantly felt guilty and moved to leave Helen's side. Helen squeezed Clara's hand and pulled Clara back toward her indicating she had no intention of letting Clara get away.

"As for you, young lady," Helen said, turning a tear stained face to Clara, "I'll have you know that's the best I've had in a long time and you have absolutely nothing to feel bad about."

Clara lowered her gaze, "I'm just sorry it brought back bad memories."

Helen lifted Clara's face to once again lock her gaze, "Honey, the love of my life was taken from me many years ago, shortly after we were married. His death made me the woman I am today and gave me the strength I needed to take care of Lindy when she lost her parents. All things happen for a reason and I see you as a special gift to me, and more so to Lindy. I miss him, but he was the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never stop loving him or the memories he gave me."

As Helen spoke, Clara's eyes filled with tears which then overflowed, sending large tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Please don't cry for me Clara," Helen said, brushing the tears from Clara's cheeks, "I have two wonderful ladies in my life now who love me and make me feel young and cherished."

Helen stood, looked back down at Lindy and Clara, and said proudly, "Not to mention the fact that you two have given me some of the best fucking orgasms I've ever had!"

With that, the ladies laughed and put away their toys. Gathering again in the living room, they snuggled together on the couch, watched TV, and munched on popcorn.

12