The Line I Drew Ch. 01

Story Info
Drew finds that he likes a tennis player.
839 words
2.63
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains fictional characters of a fictional story. No characters in this story are under the age of 18. No readers under the age of 18.

*****

Jezzabell Martinez. Big curves, big hips, big tits, and an even larger mouth. She may have been one of the prettiest gals on campus but look at her wrong and she'll put you on blast faster than your headphones went out when you first discovered your favorite song.

Yet, I still found myself attracted to her, even when she was tearing someone a new one. Call me crazy, but I couldn't get it out if my head. And this was a big problem.

I didnt see her around much except when we'd have the same English class. I stood next to the water fountain as I saw her turn down the hall way, gossiping with her friends. I think why most guys found her intimidating is because she was taller than most girls. She stood at about 5'10 and any guy couldn't deny how her large breasts swinging that high were hard to not state at. But don't get caught by her while you stare, she'll use that to her advantage and will literally walk right through you.

"Hey, Drew!"

I got smacked on the back of the head. I turned around to see my best friend Randy.

"What are you doing man, do you want to be pummeled by that Amazonian over there?" He nudged me into class before the girl posse got to us.

We sat down at our seats as Randy leaned over to me. "You know how bad pint size will hurt you if she sees you staring at her boyfriend? I saw a girl do that once and she regretted it when she was done."

"How bad could it be, honestly?"

"She quit this school and moved out of state."

Pint size, was Jezzabell's friend, Sharron Daferdy. Daddy's girl who got whatever she wanted. Red Porsche, always the latest handbag, brightest of shoes, and paraded with makeup.

Oh yeah, and did I mention? I'm gay, at least I think I am. This is why it was a problem. But I do have to admit, Sharron's boyfriend, Aaron, very hot. Year 2 and he's already on senior varsity team, lean as can be, arms that will make you melt, and a jawline that will make you drop to your knees and want to sin right in front of god and everyone.

Sometimes we go to the tennis rallys to watch our friend Brendon play, but that's a story for another time. Aaron would swing his racket at the ball, and run back and forth for it, and watching that tight shirt grip his body as he'd reach for that ball, his arms flex in strength as the ball retaliated off of his racket. It was comical however, Aaron was 6'0" and Sharron was 5'2".

I couldn't wait to get out of that English class. I kept getting flustered thinking about Aaron in his tight white shirts while he'd play tennis. The professor finally announced the end of class, and I said bye to Randy and ran out of the class to the nearest bathroom as if I were going to piss my pants right there. I had happened to run into one of the more deserted bathrooms, as I could tell no one was there. I went into one of the small stalls and dropped my pants and found myself almost fully hard. I'm not very big, probably an average, only 6.5 inches. I sat down and thought about getting Aaron in this stall with me. Have him sitting down, with my head buried in between his thighs, sucking his dickhead into my mouth. God how I was jealous of pint size. I bet his cock was huge.

I grabbed my dick and started rubbing it as it was getting harder and fuller. I imagined Aaron grabbing the back of my head and forcing his dick in my throat. I bet pint size couldn't even fit the whole thing in her mouth. I bet I could suck it way better than she could. I rubbed my cock harder and faster. Using my face, as his personal fuck toy. Sliding his dick fast and hard down my throat, an every so often pulling out so he could slap my face with his huge dick. I'd stare in his eyes and greedily suck it back in my mouth, fully enjoying the taste of his man meat making itself comfortable on the smooth bumps of my tongue. I imagined him being so dominant on me and cumming in my throat.

Ah fuck!

Then my mind did the unthinkable. I had the idea of being aggressively used and immediately thought of jezzabell, humping my head and forcing her to make her cum with my tongue in her pussy, yelling "Eat my fucking pussy Drew!", then I came all over the stall floor. I shook in silence.

"What the fuck, just happened."