The Lingerie Shop

Story Info
The sales clerk is very helpful!
743 words
3.88
62.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mall is crowded, filled with people rushing around. No one is smiling and I am beginning to feel depressed. I am shopping for a wedding gift for a special friend who I have known since my college days. She and her fiance are both good friends, but I am having trouble deciding what to buy. I'm sure they do not want another toaster, or a dreaded punch bowl.

I spot a small lingerie shop and decide to check it out. 'A sexy nightie might make a great gift,' I thought, 'Something to spice up their bedroom.'

As I walk into the shop, I notice that it was nearly empty. A couple off to the side looks at bras and panties.

I approach the saleswoman, glancing down at her name tag. Her low cut dress shows off a nice bit of cleavage. She catches me looking and smiles. I have no idea what her name is, my eyes drawn to the creamy curves of her lovely breasts.

"May I help you, sir?" she asks.

Looking at her name tag again, I answer, "Yes, Sabrina. I'm looking for a wedding gift for a very good friend who I have known for years."

Sabrina leads me to the back of the store where she starts showing me some very sexy nighties. "What size is you friend?" I stare at her breasts and smile. "About my size, sir?" I nod my head in agreement. "If you like, I can model some of these for you so you can get an idea of how they will look on your friend."

Sabrina looks down at the bulge growing in the front of my pants. My rapidly growing cock is doing the talking.. I cannot speak. She slips into the changing booth and appears a minute later wearing the sexy black lace nightie that she picked out. My hard cock threatens to rip my pants open. She looks at me and then herself. "Oh, my!" she exclaims, "I was in such a rush I forgot to put on the matching panties."

She knees down in front of me and slowly unfastens my belt and pants. She pulls down my zipper, then grabs my pants and boxers and jerks them down with one quick tug. My rigid cock springs up and slaps her cheek causing her to giggle. "I can see you like the nightie, sir."

I can only stare as a big drop of precum forms on the tip of my throbbing cock. I moan as Sabrina wraps her soft hand around my hard shaft, opens her mouth, and...

...says, "Would you like me to try on the pink one, sir?"

"No, you naughty little tease, I would like you to suck my cock!"

I put my hand on the back of Sabrina's head and pull her toward me. She smiles and opens her mouth to accept my stiff cock. With only the head in her mouth, she closes her lips around my shaft. Her tongue starts twirling around me and she moans as she licks the precum from the tip.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!" Her eyes smile up at me as I feel the vibration on my cock. My fingers grab her hair and I begin thrusting into her hot mouth. She sucks hard and I feel her teeth dragging along my shaft. I continue fucking Sabrina's wet mouth as she makes the most delicious slurping sounds.

"Oooooo, you're good!" I look across the store and see the couple watching me. They can't see Sabrina, so I just smile and wave. They go back to their shopping. "I'm getting close! This feels so good."

My legs feel like jello as Sabrina's talented tongue continues to attack my throbbing rod.

"I'm... I'm.. Oh, Fuck! You're soooo..."

Sabrina reaches around, grabs my ass, and pulls me toward her. My cock hits the back of her throat as she make some growling sounds. "Gggrrrr MMMM!" The vibrations and the sucking action drives me over the edge and my cock errupts. She holds me tight as my hot cum blasts down her throat. She doesn't miss a drop as she drains me dry.

Sabrina quickly changes back into her clothes as I pull up and fasten my pants. I follow her to the cash register and pay for the nightie. As I am walking out of the store, Sabrina calls out, "Next Friday, we are having a two-for-one sale. I hope you can come again."